Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

A/n- Is this even possible? Rid updating two chapters within a week. I know this is the general opinion, cause that's what someone told me, he he he!

You people are coming up with so many guesses about the stalker, already! I did wish for a while that it was Neville after all, but then that would leave the story short and without spice. So no, I'm still considering who should be the stalker, I do have a fair idea, now to get it approved by my beta reader. Anyways- there still is lots of time for the stalker to be revealed. Patience is a virtue!


Disclaimer- I do not even ever dream of owning these characters. They're Jk's and that train ride's that inspired her to come with them.


Warning- The previous scene was slightly violent- if you know me you will know I am not at all aggressive, not all the time, and rather mild and happy go lucky kind of a person, so this is just to soothe the suddenness of the previous chapter. I have the next chapter written down somewhere and it's pretty eventful. So bare with this slightly boring chapter and I promise the next one will be amazing! Rated 16 for a little mischief I've played under the disguise of getting over the shock! Read- you'll understand what I mean.


***************************


"Ginny, Ginny you have to look up. Look into my eyes," said Draco softly running his hands through Ginny's hair.


Ginny Weasley raised her bloodshot eyes to Draco's and shivered slightly." I didn't do anything to him, ever. I never led him on to believe anything Draco, I swear. Why me? What did I every do to him......," asked Ginny tears filling up her eyes once again. She gave a sob and put her head back on Draco's Shoulder.


"Listen to me Ginny. You didn't deserve to go through this. I want you to know that you did absolutely nothing wrong. Alright?" asked Draco. At her lack of response he gave a sigh and continued, "Look up and say that you won't blame yourself for what happened here," said Draco gently urging Ginny to look up.


He lifted her head up, and gave a soft kiss on her forehead. Ginny nodded her head mutely and gave out a breath she didn't know she was holding.


"I'm going to check you for any cuts or bruises. Is that alright?" asked Draco patiently.


Ginny nodded again, unable to say anything.


Draco carefully examined Ginny's body for any sign of abuse. Satisfied, that she was fine and wasn't bodily harmed, he wrapped her body back in his embrace.

"We're going to apparate to you home alright, Ginny?" he said, softly.


"N-No. Not m-m House," stammered Ginny. "H-He will be there," she said her voice cracking slightly.


"Ginny, Neville is in the custody of Ministry Aurors. He can't harm you," said Draco.

"N-not Neville," she said.


"Then who?"


"The s-stalker. The guy I told you a-about. H-He comes and stands below m-my house every n-night," she finished shaking uncontrollably now.


"You mean that guy who left that message?"

"Yes. Please Draco not my house. Please anywhere but there......." she pleaded.


"Shh...... It's alright. It's ok. We'll go over to my place! Can you apparate to the Malfoy Manor?" he asked. Ginny nodded her head again.

Once they reached the Manor Draco Carefully carried Ginny over to the bathroom in the guest room. He let the warm water run, and put Ginny down, but the girl could barely stand properly. He quickly muttered a spell and Ginny's clothes flew over to the nearest hanger and were replaced by a huge towel. He carried her to the tub, and carefully placed her in it.


"Are you afraid of me?" he asked her softly. She shook her head, the trust evident in her eyes. "Do you trust me?" he asked again. She nodded.


Draco gave out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Carefully he stripped down to his boxer shorts, and got into the tub. He carefully unwrapped the towel from around Ginny's body.

She trembled slightly, and retreated from his touch. "Ginny I'm only going to bathe you. Nothing else. Alright? You have to trust me on this," he said. She thought back to all the times that she had seen him insulting her and Ron and all the others, but another memory of him laughing with her, kissing her and coming to her rescue overpowered the odd feeling from before.


She nodded again. She could feel his hands shake as they washed her body .She could smell his cologne, and felt hypnotized by it. He carefully stepped out, and wrapped her in a bathrobe. By the time he placed her on the bed she was fast asleep. He carefully pulled up a chair and sat there looking at the woman who was haunted by bad memories!


He closed his eye, and sat deep in thought. She stirred twice, but didn't notice either his concern or the anger that had his fits in balls.


He'll pay.

*********************************

A/n Done! Finished it! Finally. Bloody hell took me a while! Anyways! Review!

-->