Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

a/n- Not one stalker but more than one? Hmm….. Read to find out!

Disclaimer- I own nobody except Christopher, Richard and Roy.

@@@@@@@@2

While the cab took her home, Ginny felt disgusted with her behaviour at the party. She had not only been disrespectful to the host who also happened to be the future associate of her boss, but she had also ruined her only chance to speak clearly to Draco. She hit her palm hard against her forehead. Stupid stupid girl! You over-reacted and you know it.

Her emotions had once again taken over her rational self and she had over-reacted, like she often did. But she had ample reason to. Christopher had been nothing but a thorn in her side since she had escaped on the day of their wedding and now, as she saw him again, she had not been able to control all the hate and yet all the surprise and shock that had overtaken her senses and made her act like a five year old. To top all that, her feelings for Draco and his odd behavioral patterns had left her feeling dizzy. He had kissed her in front of a roomful of Muggles, but his eyes had not even softened while he had ordered her to attend this party in the afternoon.

Why had he kissed her? Was it because of this odd cold war that she felt was going on between Christopher and him? Was it another chauvinistic game of who got the girl? A war of supremacy?

"Turn left here," she instructed and the cab driver took the necessary turn. The driver was a jolly but wise man and he knew that this passenger was in no mood of conversation. He had advised Ginny to roll the window down. At first Ginny had been amused and slightly wary- `in this cold weather?' But the blowing wind, she soon found out, was providing an odd sort of comfort.

Her thoughts went back to Draco, like they seemed to be doing often. She agreed with him, she didn't want office gossip. But lately, there had been so much gossip about her that she didn't care as to what anyone thought anymore. It was as if she'd become immune to gossip.

The cab came to a screeching stop. Ginny realized that the cab driver was patiently waiting for her to step out and pay him. Ginny rose and gently stepped on the gravel outside her house. She drew her coat more securely around herself, to avoid the bitter cold. She paid the cab driver and he drove off with a `good night' Ginny sighed and moved towards her house in hope of a peaceful night.

@@@@@@@@@@

As she entered the dark hall within the house, Ginny felt as if someone was watching her, very keenly. A small shiver ran down her spine, and she instinctively held out her hand, which automatically went in search of the light switch. The deafening silence was too much to bear, and Ginny burst into a Weird sister's song, in order to break the ghastly silence.

As her hand reached the switch, Ginny lit the room and quickly scanned it for anything unusual. Her legs were ready to bolt anytime now. The lights made little black spots dance before her eyes, since they were used to Darkness-her eyes.

As the sweeping cornea's reached the centre of the hall, Ginny opened her mouth to let out a small scream. There before her stood-Christopher!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Christopher?" Ginny took a small step back, scared. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

He laughed, like a maniac. The sound made small waves of utter sickness run through her body, as Ginny tried to comprehend the reason as to why Christopher was in her house. He stopped laughing, as if on cue, and leisurely walked upto her favorite couch and seated himself. "Come on Ginny. Don't you know why?" he said in a seductive yet dangerous voice.

"What do you mean? How did you get in?" she asked .She recalled giving a key of they burrow to Christopher, which he had returned after the break up. But the key to this house-

"Let's see, I don't have the key, I didn't break a window, the police isn't here and I cannot apparate. Does that leave me, with any other option?" he asked. Ginny looked at him puzzled. How had he entered? Besides, what was he doing here?

"Look Chris, you're freaking me out. Please tell me what you're doing here, or leave now," she said slightly angry . She took a few steps into the house, and moved towards the coat hanger to deposit her coat and keys.

"Oh I won't leave so easily. I didn't the last two times I entered. You remember what I did then?" he asked, blowing on his nails.

"Last two times. Don't mess with me Chris, you haven't been here prev -" the words died on her tongue as what Christopher was saying started making sense. As she looked into his eyes, and saw the crazy gleam, she realized with blinding clarity that Christopher was her stalker. She felt her head spin. She clutched onto a table next to the coat hanger as her body threatened to stop functioning.

She couldn't faint. She had to get out of the house. As if reading her mind. Christopher tutted and said softly "Don't even think about it. None of us is going anywhere," he said, now rising from the couch. Ginny could do pretty much nothing. She knew her only chance of getting away would be to let Christopher talk.

"Why? Why? Why? Why would you stalk me?" she asked, all the while thinking of a way to turn about and run away, without him noticing.

"Don't speak like that, as if you don't know," he shouted, taking small but firm steps towards her. Ginny moved a couple of steps to her right, so that she was now in the centre of the hall. As long as she kept running away, he'd have to talk.

"You wanted revenge?" she asked. "Just because I didn't marry you, you want to kill me? Are you insane?" she spat at him. Suddenly she wished that she was at that stupid party, with Draco by her side. She felt tiny drops of perspiration on her forehead.

He laughed again, loudly. "I wasn't, wasn't until I met you. You, you Ginerva Weasley drove me insane," he said before bursting into maniac laughter again. "While we were together, I saw the way guys looked at you and then at me. They thought I was a lucky guy, who got the lovely princess with flaming red hair. But then, when you didn't turn up at the wedding all the admiration turned to pity and sympathy and above everything else-ridicule," he said.

"Ridicule?" Ginny asked, all the while moving away from him. They were circling the hall, furniture between them, like wrestlers, waiting for the other one to make a move.

"Yes ridicule. After all why would the princess leave a guy? Probably he's not good in bed. He hits her. I'm sure she's found someone better. And I could say nothing, nothing."

As Ginny felt sorry for him, she stopped moving. And then another thought struck her. "But you left that message on my machine, you called Draco a ferret. You knew about us?" she stated more than asked.

This halted Christopher's movements also for a while, as he cocked his head to one side to consider what Ginny had just said. Ginny quickly took three more steps to her right, now only a few steps away from the door. And then Christopher did something that was beginning to irritate her. He laughed again.

"Ginny Ginny- you think a man like me will get into something like this without someone to blame it on?" he asked. Ginny merely looked foolishly at him. "You mean there were more people involved?" she asked shocked.

Christopher held up one finger. "Person. I wanted a person who would do anything for you. Who was obsessed with you. Who had a criminal record. Who better than Neville?" he asked.

"Neville?"

"Ron mentioned him once, and the name just stayed with me. Who knew that an obsessed man would prove to be so useful," he said and laughed some more.

"Neville," Ginny repeated.

"Yeah, pretty great huh? We were a pair of watchmen. We followed you everywhere. Who you meet, what do you do, EVERYTHING," he said. "It was going great, until the fool got desperate. He saw you kissing Malfoy and he thought -`Hey! I wouldn't mind a few kisses'. He ruined everything," he said.

"And you let him get caught, let him die in Azkaban?" she asked, resuming her walk around the hall, as she realized that the now fast moving Christopher was gaining in on her.

"He deserved it. He was supposed to leave the message and wait. He thought he'd act smart and convince you to marry him. Fool! You are mine to get rid of," he said, finally moving in. Ginny turned and moved towards the door, but Christopher was too fast for her. He caught hold of her wrist and turned her around.

"Ah ah, no running away," he said. Ginny sighed. Suddenly the idea of letting Christopher kill her appealed tremendously. She closed her eyes and waited.

A sudden knock on the door was heard.

@@@@@@@@@@2

A/n- There you go. Now you know the stalker. Everyone who guessed it correct- 100 points. Those who thought it was Harry- come on I turned Neville into a bad guy, does that mean I'll do the same to Harry? Those who thought it was Draco- hello!

All the same- enjoy the chapter, cause the next update may be a little late.

Thanks for reading-

Rid!


-->