Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

An- I'm sorry about the delay in posting of this chapter, and also in the lack of length. But I'm really low on ideas as to how I end it, and all I could get this week, was this little interaction between our fav couple. Please just let this one go by, and I promise an exciting update next week.

Disclaimer- No don't own anything.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny awoke the next morning to very bright sunlight. She squinted against the rays and tried to roll away, but something stopped her. She felt oddly stuck to the bed, as if something was holding her down. She peeked on eye open to discover that it wasn't something, but someone. She turned slightly; she didn't want to wake the man next to her.

When she was on eye level with him, Ginny took her time observing the man she loved. Draco Malfoy, Slytherin king and vanity personified did not look like the part vela the rumors claimed him to be, especially that morning. Ginny grinned as she recalled how in her sixth year she had actually walked upto this man and asked him whether he was a vela. The dare had cost her weird glares from most of the Slytherins. When Draco had laughed and given her a small wink, the eyes of a million female admirers had narrowed and they'd all cursed her. Ginny was still grinning like a fool when she felt the uncontrollable urge to pee.

God! Terrible timing. Ginny sighed and tried to ease out from under the massive hand that still lay on her naked stomach. Naked! Oh Merlin! It all came flooding back now, the past day and all its occurrings. How could she have done what she did? Sleeping with someone you loved who didn't reciprocate was the first sin in the book of love! Waking up next to the man was another. Lack of protection while the act was also one she had broken, all in the same night.

What if I'm pregnant? Ginny's eyes flew wide open, all signs of sleep driven away. No no no no! I don't need this now. She closed her eyes tight, trying to recall if at any moment the previous night the idea of using protection had crossed her mind. Foolish foolish girl!

Her bladder contracted again, reminding Ginny of her current predicament. She tried to lift Draco's arm off her stomach when, "where are you going?" he asked his eyes still closed. Shocked, Ginny focused on his sleeping form and said uncomfortably "Umm... not to offend you or anything, but I really really need to pee."

"Can't you hold it?" he asked drawing her more securely into his arms. Ginny felt like slapping the back of her sweating palm on her forehead. "No," she said. Speaking was a huge effort at that moment, and Ginny didn't feel too comfortable with the idea of peeing on the bed before a man she'd just slept with the night before.

"Ok," he said, turning to his side of the bed. Ginny missed his arms around her, and was about to complain when he added,"be back soon". Another grin broke out on her face as she ran towards the bathroom. She reached it in record time.

@@@@@@@@@

"Where are you going?" asked Draco. "You're all packed. Did I scare you last night?" he asked concerned.

Ginny and Draco had shared a nice and warm lie in after of course both of them had visited the loo. Thereafter, Ginny had raised that question that had been lingering on her lips ever since they'd woken up.

"Draco, whatever happened last night, I don't want you to feel pressurized in any way, but did we use protection last night?" there, she'd said it. Draco looked up at her, and frowned, apparently trying to recall.

"I've had a really active and healthy record of conceiving, let me tell you," said Ginny and laughed nervously. Draco's eyes widened at that. "Look I don't want you to think that I'm forcing myself on you or anything. If I'm pregnant, I wouldn't want anything from you that you won't be comfortable giving," she said.

Draco covered her hand with his, "I did use protection yesterday night Gin. It's a potion that men take at the beginning of every month. I've been taking it whether or not I've been sleeping around since my seventh year," he said. Ginny recalled the tales she'd heard of the Sex God- Draco Malfoy, but pushed those memories aside.

Now as they sat at the breakfast table, Ginny felt an odd loss. You never were pregnant, then why are you feeling so lousy? She asked herself. Ginny knew that she needed some time away from Draco to figure out what would be their next step.

"You didn't answer my question," the voice of Draco brought her out of her reverie.

"Look Draco, you didn't scare me alright. Whatever happened last night was something that involved both of us as partners. Don't feel guilty in any way," she said. I should be the one feeling guilty.

"Ginny, I want you to move in with me," said Draco, placing a small kiss on her forehead. Ginny frowned "but I'm not pregnant," she said confused. Why would Draco want to live with her?

"It's not that, I don't think I'll be able to live without you," he said urgently. Ginny looked hard at him. He quickly blinked his eyes, but not before Ginny spotted something deep within them.

"I have to get to work, I'll see you at the office," he said and left the manor hurriedly.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/n- So I need ideas, a sort of poll I'm conducting to see how the readers want the fic to end .I already had one set idea when I was planning the fic, but we all know how plans often go down the drain. So leave me an idea as a review or drop me a mail- at charmingal2003@rediffmail.com and I will tell you who the stalker is.


-->