Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

A/n- The story was kindda getting repetitive, and I don't like that. One of my reviewers said that the ending was rather simple; just get Draco to Miss Ginny terribly and voila. Now this was pretty much the reaction I got when I first posted the previous chapter on Dc. That's when I though the fic needs a new twist (If it doesn't already have enough.) So here goes.

Oh by the way- YAY to me for 100 reviews! Thankies all you guys, I love all of ya!

Warning- This chapter contains attempted rape and Violence. Please don't read if you get easily offended or are scandalized by the sudden turn of events. I repeat, stay away if you will not like what you are about to read.

**********************

"Ginerva-".

Ginny looked up, surprised to hear her name. No one at Malfoy and Malfoy called her Ginerva. No one knew her real name here.

She was astonished to find Neville Longbottom standing in the doorway of her office.

"Neville. Oh my god! What are you doing here?" asked an incredulous Ginny.

"I work here," said Neville, blushing slightly.

"You work here? At Malfoy and Malfoy?" asked Ginny remembering all the times during which Neville had cursed, or tried to curse Draco.

"Yeah! I work in the Accounts departement,"said Neville taking a step into her office. "May I sit down?" he asked. Without waiting for her to answer, he made himself comfortable in the nearest chair.

Ginny took a closer look at the man who had accompanied her to the Yule ball. He had gained a rather strange form of strength during the times of the War. Everyone, including Ginny had been happy for the poor guy who had chassed his toad all around Hogwarts.

Soon after however all the sympathy had turned into disgust, as the wizarding world was rocked by a scandal. Neville Longbottom had raped a third year, Hogwarts student.

Ginny hadn't attended the hearing, but she had followed the case in all the newspapers and sent sympathetic flowers to Neville's Grandmother when he had been sentenced to spend years in Muggle prison.

Ginny reluctantly sat across from him, her eye's searching desperately for a passing by Ray, Annie or any other employee of Malfoy and Malfoy.

"So what brings you here?" asked Ginny, with false brightness.

"Do you remember when we had attended the Yule ball together?" he asked with a raise of his eyebrows.

"Yes," said Ginny, distracted.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She didn't like the look Neville had in his eyes.

"I've been meaning to tell you since then. I think I have fallen in love with you," said Neville, extending a hand to cover hers. "I want you to marry me," he added.

Not too happy with the situation, Ginny snatched her hand back, and gave a nervous laugh. She quickly placed both her hands in her lap.

"Neville- you'll find many girls, even better than me. I don't think I'm ready for marriage yet."

"We don't have to get married now. Day after tomorrow is fine by me," he said.

"But Neville-" she tried to say.

"Come on Ginny- we both know we aren't going to get better people," he said. Disagreeing with him instantly, and thinking of a certain blonde Slytherin, Ginny shook her head.

"Why me?" she asked, trying to engage him in conversation. Her eye's darted to the door. If he wanted to get married so soon in the conversation- he must be intending to do a hell lot more and worse yet, sooner. She had to distract him, and try to get to Charlotte as soon as possible. Following her gaze. Neville looked at the ajar door.

He rose, and walked over to the door. "We are discussing something important here," he said and slammed the door shut. He then turned towards her, and gave her a brilliant smile.

"I've got it, Gran knows Uncle Fredrick who knows Dumbledore. He can get us married. We will have nine children .Just imagine Ginny you me, Ginerva Longbottom. No No," he shook his head as if wiping away the writing on a black board, "Ginerva Weasley Longbottom. Ah yes," he said with a mad twinkle in his eyes.

Not liking the sound of it one bit, Ginny tried talking to him, steadily moving towards the door.

"Look Neville. I can't marry you, I don't love you," she reminded him.

"I can make you," he said scratching his chin," I wonder if I'll kill Harry".

Ginny's eyes rounded in fear. "Why would you kill Harry?" she asked.

"Because he's the one you love, isn't it? Let's see, nah, Killing him will not be good. I guess I'll just have to change your mind," he said.

"There's nothing you can do, that will change my mind," she said resolutely.

"Not even Pregnancy?" he asked, taking a step in her direction. It took her quite a while to understand what he meant and by the time she started panicking, he already had her blind-folded.

"Let me go, Neville. You'll never get away with this," she said, kicking out against the direction of the sound of his voice. But Neville was too strong for her.

"Stop moving," he shouted.

Her hands tied above her head and her eye's closed tight shut by the blind fold, left her vulnerable to his attack.

He easily picked her up, and threw her on the couch. Ginny tried to free her hands, and yelled loudly. She heard the sound of the zipper, and kicked desperately. "Help me, someone," she shouted.

The next moment all the air was knocked out of her, as she fell Neville fall on top of her. She felt him run his hands down her body. He hooked his hands in her blouse and tore it to shreds. She jumped in surprise as the cool air hit her naked skin. Small Goosebumps rose on her exposed chest, as Neville continued to rip every piece of garment that she wore on her body. He then continued his assault on her bra and the small and neat office skirt she had worn.

She felt the salt of tears, as Neville forced her mouth open, exploiting her body and her soul. He bit her bottom lip, and Ginny tasted blood. She yelled again, with all the energy she could muster.

Horrible thoughts came and went. She would have to spend the rest of her life with a creep. Her parents would think she deserved it, for all the pain she had caused Christopher. She would never be able to tell Draco, whatever she felt for him. He would get married to that Emily and she- oh my god!

Just when things were getting out of hand, Neville was pulled off her body and thrown out of the room, by the sound of the spell muttered. She felt shaky hands reach upto the blindfold and give it a tug. Ginny opened her eyes tentatively and saw the first man she had expected to come to her rescue, Draco Malfoy.

"Oh Draco," she sobbed, trying to cover herself up with her hands. He handed her his coat and gently took her in his arms.

"Shh.... It's alright now. I'm here, nothing will happen to you," he said and gently rocked her to a dreamless sleep.

Before loosing all sane thoughts as sleep consumed her, Ginny wondered where this man, the man who was gently rocking her, muttering things she didn't understand had been for the past five days. She left the question unanswered as exhaustion took over.

******************************************

A/N- So hows it? Its slightly violent and my first attempt at something so bold. But this particular incident plays an important role later on.

-->