Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

a/n- The previous chapter went very well. I'm much happier now, which directly results a pleasant chapter. For those of you who reviewed, thank you so much. Your encouragement means a lot to me. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the fic.

Warning- The rating is slightly higher due to one suggestion. Please, if you are underage, skip this chapter.

Disclaimer- I do not own anything mentioned below, except the plot and Miss Emily. Yay , she finally makes an appearance.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Is Mr. Malfoy back from his urgent meeting," asked a rather sarcastic Ginny Weasley.

"Ms Weasley, this is the third time this week that you've asked me this question. The answer is still NO! You are his assistant and I know that you're well informed about the Wizard Occluentia meetings. You know that they can go on for weeks and yet you come here again and again," said the same hook nosed Receptionist.

"I know you've told me that charlotte, but I was merely inquiring if Mr. Malfoy has left a message for me?" asked Ginny sweetly.

"No messages," said Charlotte, the receptionist her lips set in a thin line.

"Any contact number?" asked Ginny desperate now.

"Who do you think I am? His mother." Said Charlotte.

"Well you can't deny that you fancy him!" said Ginny with a sly grin.

"Who doesn't my dear? Infact I believe that even you fantasize about him," said Charlotte with another sour look.

"How dare you!" said Ginny taking offence.

"My dear, I haven't grayed my hair in the sun."

"That was incredibly rude!"

"Good. Now will you let me work?"

"Just one more question-"said Ginny taking advantage of the receptionist's mood.

"Which is-"prompted Charlotte.

"Is this really a business trip?" asked Ginny. Silently she prayed that the receptionists answer would be contrary to what she thought.

Charlotte however looked scandalized by her question. She pressed her lips together and gave Ginny a look that would melt ice. Ginny however held her ground and raised an eyebrow. Rather taken aback by her persistence Charlotte finally gave up.

"It's a business trip-". Ginny's face instantly lit up like a Christmas tree.

"But- Mr. Malfoy always mixes business with pleasure. I'm sure that Madam Emily is accompanying him!"

Ginny's daydream came to an end when she realized what the receptionist had been saying.

"Madam Emily?" asked Ginny rather foolishly.

"His mistress.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Draco, you seem to be on an altogether different planet" said Emily.

Draco Malfoy looked apologetically at his mistress. There had been a time when she had been his entire life. Daughter of death eater Cambridge- she had been the Ideal wife material. Even Lucius Malfoy had approved of her, and Narcissa- she was as besotted with the girl as her son. But Emily had thrown all that away.

The day Draco was to propose to her, he had found her in bed with someone else. She had apologized profusely- but Draco's dream had been shattered. It was then, that he gave up the idea of ever marrying her.

Currently although, his mind was on a Weasley! He had dropped her at her brother's place that night. Thereafter he had wandered aimlessly through the muggle streets in his car.

"You know it's surprising. Despite for you ignorance about everything muggle- you are absolutely in love with this vehicle".

"I prefer the muggle way of traveling. It's comfortable and enjoyable."- said Draco putting the car into another gear.

"You've been acting strangely. Is something wrong?"

"You know the pressure I'm under- just a little extra workload." Said Draco.

"Why don't I help ease that tension" She said with a sly grin and went to work.

Draco flinched at her touch, disgusted with what her mouth was doing to his intimate parts. Cursing the tongue that was causing his body pleasure and mind pain... His mind was far away in London.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ginny Weasley entered her house. Since that fateful night- Ginny always made sure that the lights in the house were shining brightly before she entered. Ginny took a small step in, and quickly locked the door.

Leaning heavily against the door, she urged her racing heartbeat to return to normal. Feeling a little better, Ginny quickly scanned the hall for any sign of the unusual. Her eye's fell on the vase that she had hit Draco Malfoy with and erupted into giggles.

When Draco had picked up the sheet, she had panicked. She had walked upto to him and had disposed the sheet of with trebling fingers. She had then asked him to leave- but being the gentleman that he was, he had insisted on driving her over to Ron's place. His concern had touched her, but when the next morning she didn't see him at work- she concluded that for him it was just another date with just another employee.

Lost in her thoughts Ginny didn't hear the phone ringing until her own voice echoed in the house from the answering machine. Uninterested in answering the questions of another muggle survey, she moved towards her room, when suddenly the voice of Harry Potter filled the room.

"Gin, are you there?" Happy at hearing the voice of the man on the other end- Ginny ran upto her phone.

"Harry- yes I'm here! How's it been? How are you?" asked Ginny rather breathlessly.

"What have you been doing, running a marathon?" asked Harry ,Good naturedly.

"No! So how are you?"

"Fine- what about you?" asked Harry.

"Good-"she replied falsely."

"Not from what I've heard," said Harry.

"So- Hermoine is going around telling stories, eh?" asked Ginny amused at her friends behavior.

"So what if she has. You didn't think that we are worthy enough of knowing your troubles?" asked Harry.

"It's not that. I just want to handle this myself!"

"Are you sure, you'll be alright?" asked Harry.

"Yes- stop worrying alright!"

"ok-But if you need anything-"

"I know where you live!" said Ginny smiling at Harry's concern.

"Alright! Take care."

"You too!" With that she replaced the receiver.

Feeling a lot better than before, Ginny picked up her bag and continued to move towards her room .Showered and changed a little while later, Ginny moved to her dressing mirror that was placed right in front of the window.

Once her moisturizer was on- Ginny rose to draw the curtains when she saw him again. He was standing under the muggle tube light- staring intently at her window. She knew it was him. He was watching her. She couldn't make out much of his face- but she knew he would be there the next night.

Shaking terrible, she retreated to her bed, unaware of the fact that her stalker had seen her horrified face and was now grinning madly!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

a/n- So ok, Draco immediately dropped Ginny at Ron's place, and proceeded toward his own house. He din't stay long, and my dears nothing exciting happened in the previous chapter. So relax, its going to be long before I'm going to get these two to even consider a relationship. I'm sorry but I can't get them to fall in love so soon. That's just ridiculous and impossible.

-->