Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

A/n- oh yes fluff. Doesn't take much effort does it. For those of you who didn't quite catch what I meant, the previous chapter was a clear cut example of fluff. Cotton candies and furry bunnies! But let's get back to the real world. What........not yet? Oh alright, you call the shots. Here's another slightly fluffy chapter. Enjoy!

Ah yes, I know my English needs work, but Its not my first language, and well there is only a limited amount a beta reader can do! Please excuse any mistakes, they're not intentional. I will try to make the chapters longer, they usually are about a 1000 words long, but if you want longer, you will definitely get longer!


Disclaimer- No I can never think of owning them. If wishes could come true, I would be J K myself, and I wouldn't have to put this in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

He clenched and unclenched his hands, a deep frown on his brow. He saw her turn in her sleep, apparently haunted by the ghosts of the incident that had just brought her perfect little world crashing down. He pitied the girl and yet at the same time felt proud of her courage.


That man would pay. He wouldn't let him get off easily. A lifetime in Azkaban wasn't enough for that schumbag.


He reached out and tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. With an exasperated sigh, he stood up and went in search of some tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know this don't you?" asked Draco Malfoy. Ginny squirmed under his watchful gaze and asked with a sigh- "Know what?" Draco Malfoy bent forward, and with a tender brush of his lips, he said "You know that I love you." Ginny gave an excited Squeal of pleasure; she wound her arms around his neck.


Suddenly the picture changed, and the room was filled with darkness. Ginny looked around for Draco, but he was nowhere around. She saw a dark figure approaching her, and gave out a loud scream. He clamped her mouth shut with his hand, and gave her a wink. His eyes were all that filled her vision, before the voice of Draco Malfoy penetrated her Dreamy state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ginny, Ginny are you alright?" asked Draco shaking the sleeping form in his arms wide awake. She gave out a drowsy grunt, and Draco relaxed.


Ginny slowly opened her eyes, to stare into concerned Gray ones.


"You were having a nightmare," he said softly. He brushed an escaped tear away, "it's all right now."


She nodded and raised her head, only to overcome by dizziness. She shifted slightly and the room slowly came into focus. She was in a warm room which smelled of pinewood. It was moderately decorated with furniture which rightly belonged in a castle. She rested on a canopy bed, draped with black silk sheets. On the walls hung photographs of a small boy on a horse, laughing with a cheery twinkle in his eyes. The boy looked a lot like the Man sitting next to her.


"Is that you?" she asked pointing to a photo where the boy was happily riding a broom.


Draco nodded and said bitterly," Funny, you loose all the innocence of childhood so soon."


"Is this your room?"


"It was. I moved out of it after I started Hogwarts," he said softly.


She bit her bottom lip unsure of what to do .She had never imagined of having a conversation like this with Draco Malfoy. Slowly, she raised her hand off the bed and placed in on his left cheek. He nuzzled her hand, breathing in her intoxicating smell.


Slowly, without breaking eye contact, he bent closer to her, and placed a small kiss on her forehead. "There's a bathroom down the hall. Grab a shower and meet me down for breakfast," he said his breath warm on her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny smirked as she saw a house elf hide away from Draco, as he gave the elf a pointed look. "I've always wondered why people were afraid of you. Now I know, that look can melt all the ice in the North Pole," she said giggling softly.


"Alas! I never managed to intimidate you," he said, emphasizing on the date part. He eyed her plate and wasn't surprised to find her toast meticulously divided into small squares. She now went to work on her egg. He'd already finished half of his mean, and she hadn't even started yet. He smirked as she took immense pleasure in enjoying the perfect bite.


"Do you always eat you food so mathematically?" he asked.


She looked up, and gave him a sheepish smile. "It's a nervous habit I guess," she said, putting her fork down.


He looked into her eyes, and said seriously, "Do I make you nervous Ginny?"


"No, not you. I'm a little worried about going back into that cabin," she said her smile slipping away. Draco cursed softly.


"I've shifted you to another cabin. I hope you can get over this incident," he said, covering her hand with his. She gave him a grateful smile, before resuming her consumption of the toast and egg.


Draco gave a lazy grin, and wrapped his fingers around her hand, as she raised it to take another bite. Their eyes connected, and he could feel her quickened heartbeat. She gave him a confused look.


"Your food taste's better than mine," he said and without breaking eye-contact brought her fork to his mouth. He chewed quietly, and pouted at her disapproving look.

She gave him a small smile, and quietly bent closer to his ear .............


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A/n - yes yes, cliffhanger! TAKE THAT NON REVIEWERS!!! He he he- sorry about this, but I can't figure much out yet. Patience they say is a virtue. Review!!!!

REVIEW

-->