Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

A/n- a/n I'd say I got my very first set of Mild Flames. Two anonymous reviewers left me reviews asking for me to change the plot to Ginny being forced into marrying Draco, and then Introduce Pansy in to complicate things. Lol! I must say, sometimes these reviews make me want to curl up and die, and at other times, I wish I could really see who this person is. Anyways, leaving anononymous reviews doesn't give me any idea as to what's happening and how I should reply. Please keep it in mind that I cannot send you a sneak preview at the next chapter if you don't give me your mail address.

Anyways- I want to thank Nikki for pointing out the exclamations in the previous chapters. I'm sorry, but my previous beta reader was somehow in love with them, and I never felt the need to make her act otherwise.

Remember keep reviewing. And here's where exactly Ginny did go!

Disclaimer- Nopes, don't own any of them, just playing around because I was deprived of toys when I was young!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you sure you checked everywhere for her?" asked Hermione. Her hand still rested on her chest, Hermione being too shocked to even notice. She looked around suspiciously, confident that her husband was only joking.

"I'm telling you. She isn't anywhere around," he said turning to her.

She immediately regretted her words as she saw the worry in his eyes. "It's alright, Ron. Let's go get Richard first," she said softly, taking her husband's hand.

"Get Richard for what?" came an amused voice from behind them. Both the worried figures turned to see Richard standing in the hallway, trying to look over their shoulders inside Ginny's room. They looked at him in utter shock as he gave them another grin. "Are you guys alright?" he asked.

"It's Ginny. She-she," stammered Ron.

As soon as her name was said out loud, Richards's eyes filled with worry. "What happened to Ginny?" he asked his amusement fast disappearing as the gravity of the situation sunk in.

"She's missing," said Hermione before promptly bursting into tears.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Draco Malfoy sat up as he heard voices coming from outside his room. He groaned, why couldn't they let him have his peace? He grabbed the nearest pillow and covered his head with it in a vain attempt to block out the very loud sobs that seem to echo through the entire Hotel.

In normal circumstances Draco Malfoy would have put a silencing charm on the room and promptly gone back to sleep. But these were no normal circumstances and that voice was not coming from any random room. It was coming from the room right across of him. Ginny's room.

He sat up, straining to hear the conversation on the other end. Was it another one of those stalker attacks? Was she alright? As all these questions ran through his head, he unconsciously got up from the bed and moved towards the door. He had to find out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright, relax. Tell me everything," said Richard his voice cracking slightly. Ron looked at his distressed wife mutely and continued with the story.

"She didn't want to come with us for the safari. She said she was going to just relax on the beach," said Ron, his hands trying to comfort his wife. "She looked absolutely fine in the morning......." his voice trailed off as he recalled the stalker and his threat.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" he shouted, "The stalker, `Moine!" said Ron now clearly beyond the emotion of panicked.

Hermione eyes rounded in fear as she looked wildly around. "Richard, you have to help us find her. She said she didn't want to come because she wanted to stay away from us, from you, from everybody. But you don't see, she is in grave danger," said Hermione softly, explaining the details of the previous few days to the worried man before her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ginny Weasley was missing. Oh good lord! Draco banged his head against the door. The sudden noise brought the attention of everybody in the hallway to him, and there were a good few people.

"Um....Hello!" he said softly. When nobody replied, he sneered at the patrons dressed in their night wear, who were shaking their head annoyingly at Ron, Hermione, and Richard. "Don't you people have better things to do?" he asked. They quickly went back to their rooms, muttering about hysterical fools on their way in.

Draco cursed silently and approached Hermione. "What happened?" he asked in what he was probably his kindest voice. Her head snapped up and her eyes filled with fresh tears. She merely shook her head, muttering 'Poor Ginny'.

Suddenly he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Richard eyeing him with apparent suspicion and curiosity. "Who are you?" he asked softly, but Draco made out the undercurrent of threat.

"He's Draco Malfoy. Ginny works for his company," said Ron darkly eyeing Draco in quite the same way as Richard. "What are you doing here anyways Malfoy?" he asked. "Aren't you supposed to be making big bucks and plotting ways to kill muggle borns," asked Ron. Hermione gave a small gasp and her hand reached out for Ron's. She shook her head at him.

"Have you seen her today, Malfoy?" she asked with a shaky voice. Draco nodded his head.

"What happened?" he asked, worried about his - employee. But was she merely his employee? Well, now was not the time to wonder about that.

"She hasn't been seen around since this afternoon," said Hermione. Ron looked confused. His eyes went from Hermione's to Draco's.

"Is there something I'm missing here?" he asked.

"Apparently you aren't the only one," said Richard and turned to Draco. "You said you saw her today. What time do you think it was?" he asked.

Draco ignored both of them and turned towards Hermione. "I think I was too hard on her," he said bending before her, so that his eyes were level with hers.

"She does trust you more than us right now, I even think she likes you," said Hermione softly so that the other two men couldn't hear her. "The question is, do you?" she asked wiping her eyes.

Did he? Yes he enjoyed her company. He liked to look at her work. He liked the way she bit her lip when she was nervous. Her smile seemed to light up the entire room, but could he, Draco Malfoy, self proclaimed Casanova and the Slytherin king, like a Weasley? He turned towards Hermione and gave her a look that was worth a thousand words.

"We have to go find her," said Richard impatiently.

"Well of course we have to go find her," said Ron and then turned towards Draco. "Where was the last time you saw her?" he asked.

Draco could see the effort it took Ron to be civil towards his worst enemy.

"She was on the beach," he said turning back to the other two men. "But I doubt she still is on the beach," he said, thinking out loud.

"Well, she can't be in the same place all day, can she?" asked Ron as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Right. Let's split up and go find her," said Richard.

"I'll take the beach, Richard you go check the hotel and Malfoy ..." his voice trailed off.

"I'll go check the town for any sign of her," he said. Without waiting for a response, he set off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Please, sir, this is all I can give you. My car seems to have broken down and I am not carrying much cash," said Ginny trying desperately to convey her situation to the man who apparently spoke no English. She was reluctant to use the language conveying charm before the very muggle man standing before her. "I want a room for the night," she said. He merely shook his head. Frustrated, Ginny gave out a loud cry.

She looked around and blushed as she saw the other people in the parlor turn and look at her curiously. "Doesn't anyone here speak English?" she asked to a room full of what she could only call small eyed people.

"I do," said a rich voice at the very back. She recognized that voice. Oh my God! She groaned, would she never escape him?

"What exactly are you doing here," she said before turning to see a soaking Draco Malfoy make his way towards the man who sat behind the counter.

"Your brother and sister-in-law were worried about you. They created a fuss in the middle of the hallway and well, I offered to help find you," he said before turning to the same man she had been trying to communicate with since the past three quarter of an hour. He smiled at the man and said something in what she could only guess was the native language.

Wait a minute. How did Draco Malfoy know their language?

She didn't realize that she had wondered out loud until Draco turned to her and said in a low conspirative voice, "I took lessons when I was four. My nanny was from this part of the world," he said before turning back to the man.

"Figures," she said softly, before rubbing her cold and wet hands together to get some warmth into them. He turned to look at her and quickly removed his own jacket and offered it to her. She glared at him. "This one is wet too," she said.

He realized it himself and smiled sheepishly, before casually throwing it over his shoulder. She frowned before realizing that the lack of a jacket leaved him with only a shirt. And what a shirt it was! The white body fitting material did just that, body fit. She giggled as she saw the old man's wife stare at Draco's chest.

Draco Malfoy turned briefly to her, before holding up two fingers at the same old man behind the counter. She understood this part. He was asking to for two rooms. She turned to find the man shaking his head. He held up only a single finger and her heart sank. OH Good Lord!!! She was going to share a room with Draco Malfoy.

A/n-So how did ya like it? Sharing a room,eh? Oh wow, I am super excited about it now! Wait for the next chapter dearies.

-->