Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

Disclaimer- The song in the previous chapter "Ain't no mountain" belongs to Diana Ross, and not me. The following characters belong to J K Rowling , Bloomsburry and everyone else who has made big bucks from the character who wears selotaped glasses.

A/n- Hey! I'm back and with a new beta reader too. Please put your hands together for Abby! She is also known around here as citrus587 Although the previous chapter has not been beta read, I still am putting this one up considering I may not be able to update for about a week since I am in the process of moving.

Before I comment on the story, I would like to wish Everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Although I don't know much about this festival, considering I am from a totally different culture, I have seen enough episodes of Friends to give me a brief idea of what it is all about.

I still am surprised that you haven't figured out who the Stalker is. I have dropped quite a few hints, some in the fic while the others in my Author's Notes. If you notice, the tall Dark………..

Anyways- So the Mystery man who attacked Ginny was…….

Draco Malfoy peered down at the unconscious body before him. It wasn't his intention to make her faint. All he wanted was to have some fun with her, like she had with him.

The Wealsey had played with his life and his emotions. He did not get the same feelings when he was with Emily, nor did he feel the same satisfaction. He did not enjoy the feeling of power that being with Emily often brought. He could no longer kiss her with the same passion that let him forget about his worries. And all that was because of the very red haired woman right before him.

She had been the bane of his existence for the past few days. That night, when she lay asleep in his room, he had thought of various ways to wake her up. He realized that he enjoyed that feeling, plotting various ways of waking her up. What had the woman done to him, the conceited bastard, Draco Malfoy, had become a girl! He had dreamt about waking up next to her every morning, sharing the same bed, cracking jokes, and surprisingly the thought hadn't disgusted him.

He peered down at her, and gave a lazy grin. He was going to enjoy this holiday. He bent lower until his face was just inches from hers. Before taking a deep breath, he started breathing air into her body. Draco needed to get her back to consciousness if his plan was to be effective.

****

Ginny Weasley sputtered out water as some much needed air was pumped into her lungs. Ah - Air! Peeking one eyelid open, she looked around to make sure that she was still on the same beach and not facing the Great Merlin in Heaven. Satisfied at the sand all around her, she closed her eyes and sighed in relief.

"I didn't know you so desperately wanted to see me," said a voice close to her ear. She could never be mistaken about that voice. It belonged to the man that haunted her dreams. The man that loved to torture her, while at the same time make her feel like she was the most beautiful woman on the earth , by a mere glance.

Ginny sat up and looked wildly around her to make sure that the voice was for real and she wasn't hallucinating. As she turned her head sharply, her eyes met deep grey ones. She was facing her boss……..Draco Malfoy.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"What are you doing here?" sputtered Ginny as she took in her surroundings. She was still on the same beach, but how did she land on the shore? Her last memory was of floating around deep in the ocean. Then,it all of the sudden came flooding back. So it had been Draco?

"Why did you do that?" asked Ginny her eyes round like saucers.

"Do what?" asked Draco with a raise of his eyebrow. He gave her a lazy grin before placing his still wet body next to hers. Ginny sat up and peered down at the bronzed muscular body of her boss.

"You attacked me in the sea. That was a very low trick you tried, I could have di-" Before the word could leave her mouth, Draco pulled on her neck and pressed his lips to hers. Disoriented, Ginny could do nothing to stop her body's response to him. To Ginny, it felt as if her entire body was on fire. She felt the passion the kiss generated in both Draco and herself. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist were the only thing that was keeping her from falling. She felt her own hands go around his neck, as she kissed him back with equal intensity and need.

His lips softened and the kiss turned from violently passionate to a simple exploration of each other. Ginny gave up the useless fight against her own conscience and moaned.

Just as she was figuring out a way to draw in some air without having to break the kiss, Draco pulled away and looked deeply into her hazy eyes.

"Do you know how long I waited to do that?" he asked as a lazy finger traced her swollen lower lip.

"Hm……." Ginny said before reality sunk in. She had kissed Draco Malfoy, who was engaged to Emily. Her eyes narrowed as the anger took over her. She gave his chest, which was quite close to her, a violent push. "How dare you. You save me from a rapist, take me to your home and then try to act all coy and caring and the next moment your fiancé walks in and your busy kissing her? What do you think I am, Mr. Malfoy, a toy?" she asked.

She turned her nose up at him in what she felt was a superior way, and gave him the eye of shame. He sneered at her determined face and the familiar cold Draco Malfoy spoke again, "Do you think I'm a toy? You take over my life, make me feel as if I cannot exist without you around and make me look like a complete fool by walking out on me and then sending me a message asking for a leave under an act that could get my company into trouble if I don't honor it?" he shouted as he stood up.

Ginny looked up at him. His blonde hair had caught the wind and was flowing freely around his face. Tiny droplets of sea-water still clung to his chest and his lips. Draco's lips were set in the infamous Malfoy family scowl. All in all, Ginny had to admit that Draco Malfoy looked ready to eat.

Unable to bear the sun that was bothering her eyes and the pain that had started forming in her neck, she quietly stood up. She shook her head slightly before asking, "Are you engaged to Emily?"

One simple question. Five simple words. Draco Malfoy pondered on whether he should lie to her. The Malfoy side of him was snickering at the thought of her reaction, but those shining eyes compelled him to tell the truth and that he did.

"No," he said in sullen defeat.

Ginny's head bounced back up, as she realized what she had just heard. She looked deeply into his eyes and asked again, "I need you to tell me the truth, why did you kiss her that day?"

"I didn't kiss her Ginny, she threw herself at me. I couldn't help it. Bloody hell. I was frustrated alright! You were walking around my office with that sensational body next to mine and you expect me to control the reactions of my body?" he asked. Draco laughed when he saw the confusion in her eyes, "Don't tell me you haven't felt the tension in the air when we are together in the room," he said.

Ginny shook her head. She took a deep breath trying to calm her heartbeat. "Look, Draco, I came here to relax. I've gone through some very tough times recently and I want to go back to being the same Ginny I was before I walked into your office that day. I don't like being the Ginny who is constantly afraid of her own shadow. I think it will take me some time to trust you completely. I don't even know what this is that we share," she said simply.

He gave out a frustrated sigh and abruptly turned around to leave. She saw him kick the sand in frustration. As she stared at his fast disappearing back, she felt silent tears fall from her eyes. Why did life have to be so complicated?

~*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*~

"Hey Ginny, how was your day?" asked Ron as he barged into her room without knocking. He looked around her room to find no sign of his baby sister.

"Is she in here?" asked Hermione as she stepped in behind Ron squinting hard, trying to make out the figure of her sister-in-law in the darkened room. She looked up at Ron and found him staring down at her with worried eyes.

"She's not here," he said softly. She rested her hand on his,chest, upset at his odd behavior. "She must have gone out shopping or got bored and went out for dinner early," said Hermione her voice hopeful.

"No, `Moine, she isn't around here anywhere, I already checked with the receptionist. Ginny hasn't been seen around since this morning. The last someone saw of her was on the beach," he said. As what Ron was saying sunk in, Hermione's hand flew up to her face as she let out a small scream. Ginny Weasley was missing.

***********

a/n- He he he, Wonder where she went? Oh, how'd you know, you aren't writing this story. But then, Even I don't know that, atleast not yet. Anyways- I plan to put up another one of my Draco/Ginny stories before this one comes to an end, and would really appreciate if anyone would help me with the story. Please contact me at charmingal2003@rediffmail.com.

Also remember, If your review is selected as the Best Review of the Chapter, you get a sneak preview at the next one. So keep reviewing, and I may actually give you a list of hints that lead to the stalker, but I am not promising anything.

Have a great day!

-->