Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

A/n- YAY 200 REVIEWS! This is the happiest day of my entire life!!! Anyways, one of my smart reviewers mentioned my lack of background about Neville, and why he suddenly turned absolutely 180 degree's! This made me think, what possibly could have caused- shy and loyal Neville to turn nasty. I was thinking, and here's what I came up with.

The hooded figure took a deep, calm breath. A muggle would only feel clammy and suddenly very cold and bitter. They would probably think its something to do with the food they've eaten, but the man in cell very well know what that breath meant.

It meant the loss of another one of his happy thought. Happy memory. Ginny softly patting his hand…..replaced by Ginny dating Dean Thomas. Ginny dancing with him during the Yule ball……replaced by Ginny getting engaged to that Christopher fellow.

The hooded figure took another breath, as he passed Neville's cell. Suddenly, the memory of Snape torturing him vanished and another one was replaced by it.

Flashback!

Neville jumped excitedly. The Halloween ball, there was going to be a Halloween ball. He smiled, he could ask Ginny. Flushed with happiness, he cautiously approached the small Weasley, standing surrounded by her friends on all sides.

"Ginny," he said softly. She turned, and the smell of her shampoos reached his nostrils. He inhaled deeply, dizzy with happiness. As he opened his eyes, he blushed. She was looking amusedly at him.

"Will you go the Halloween ball with me?" he asked. Her smile vanished. "I'm already going with Colin," she said, turning a little red. "I'm sorry Neville," she said.

Odd, he thought. "Why are you apologizing? We'll just tell him that you can't go with him," he said, pulling her hand, and turning his eyes searching for Colin. He felt her pull her hand away, and turned to her with hurt eyes.

"Don't you want to go with me?" he looked closely at her, and noticed a small bruise at her nape. He reached out and tried to brush the strand covering it away, but Ginny stepped back from him.

Eye's filled with anger, he looked at her. "You've been a very naughty girl," he said and roughly pushed her back. She fell on her head, and gave a loud yell of pain. For a minute nothing pushed pass his clouded head, but soon he realized that three male fists crashed against his nose. He looked up in time to see Ginny's body being carried out by Ron and Harry, a concerned Colin by her side. Before passing out, the last thing he saw, was Colin kissing her lightly on the forehead.

Back to the present.

His jaw still clenched as he remembered that day. She had chosen a stupid boy over him. He muttered a soft curse and hit the wall with a punched fist. He still remembered, in his fury, he hadn't even bothered to see the year of that girl. All that mattered was that she had red hair, the same flaming hair as Ginny. He remembered the pleasure he had derived from seeing pain on her face. It was her fault……she had made a mistake and had to be punished for it.

He looked up to see the hooded figure pass his cell again. He wailed loudly, asking him to bloody get it over with.

Ginny would pay.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/n- YAY THE VACATIONS! THEY'RE HERE. Oh oh- enjoy!

"Welcome to the Holiday Palace, I'm your host, Richard," said a rather striking young wizard, who had welcomed them. Ginny blushed furiously as Richard gave her a small wink. Richard was one of the wizarding world's most well known Casanova, "probably after Draco Malfoy", she thought bitterly.

"Shit!" Ginny cursed. She had vowed to herself that she wouldn't think about him. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes, cursing the aristocratic face away from her inner eye. She opened them, to find Richard looking oddly at her. He raised his eyebrows, eyes full of amusement.

"Does my presence bother you, Miss Weasley," asked Richard, once again giving her an indulgent smile.

"No, not at all. I was just trying to drive away the tensions of work," said Ginny, blushing again.

"Ah, yes! " he said steeping forward, taking her hand in his, "would you oblige me by accompanying me to dinner tonight?" asked Richard, shooting suspicious glances in the direction of Ron, whose face was rather red with anger and protectiveness already.

"It would be my pleasure," said Ginny. She was acutely aware of Richard's presence next to her, could feel the heat vibrating from his body. She could make out the steady beating of his heart and feel every breath he took. She felt that she was somehow betraying the memory of whatever she had shared with Draco. But that thought was immediately driven away as the scene that she had witnessed in the Manor flashed before her eyes.

She consciously relaxed, and realized that she quite enjoyed Richard's company. He was very observant of her smallest mood changes, and accordingly changed the topic to neutral grounds.

"So Ginerva, what is your star sign….."

%%%%%%%%%%%

"So Ginerva? You never told me your full name was Ginerva," said Hermione as she helped Ginny unpack. With a swish of her wand, all the clothes in Ginny's bag arranged themselves around hangers in the wardrobe.

Ginny threw a small towel in Hermione's direction playfully, "Ofcource you cheek. You always knew that was my name," said Ginny, giving Hermione a toothy grin.

"No. All my life I thought your name was Virginia," said Hermione as she ducked under another hand towel that was thrown her way. Erupting in giggles, both the women landed on the bed. As the hysteria subsided, Hermione looked seriously at Ginny, "It's good to see you laughing again," said Hermione.

"Its good to be laughing again," said Ginny, as she hugged a nearby pillow. Hermione gave her another mischievous smile, before rising on one elbow, and looking seriously at her. "What's this thing with Richard?" asked Hermione.

Ginny blushed again (tends to be doing that a lot) and quietly said "I think I like him," The shriek that rang through the room was rather loud. Ginny covered her ears in exasperation, and gave Hermione a stern look. "Not in that way, I think he's good company," said Ginny, looking weirdly at Hermione who was acting rather out of character.

"Good company can lead to a lot more, my dear," said Hermione before apparating out.

~%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"It's beautiful," said Ginny looking at the sunset. Ron and Hermione had brought her to a beach resort somewhere in Malaysia. Away from prying Muggle eyes, the Holiday palace was located on a small island, a boat ride away from civilization.

Ginny had been astounded by all the beauty around her. The water was a clear blue, and one could see their feet, if they looked down. Ginny bent low, to pick up a starfish that had been brought up on the sea-side by the strong current. She admired the patterns on the creature's body, before tossing it back into the deep ocean.

She looked around her, and noticed many people, who had come here just like her to get away from all the hustle bustle of everyday life. She wondered how many were haunted by dreams of stalkers and lying bosses, before settling herself on the soft sand. She let the sand soak between her toes, and breathed in the distinct smell of the ocean. Far out, the sun cast an orange glow, setting in all its glory. The beach looked like someone had dusted it with gold, and the water shimmered in the blowing wind. A dolphin rose gloriously, before dropping back into the deep ocean.

Completely at peace, Ginny felt alive for the first time in days. She let her hair out of its confinement at her nape, and let it flow in a mass of red that rivaled that of the ocean. She let her eyes soak in the beautiful sight, which gave her an odd kind of strength. She squared her shoulders, casting one last look at the sunset, before setting off to get ready for dinner.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

A/n- I know , I know, Richard, Christopher, Neville, the stalker and bloody Draco. You must be wondering how many more bouncers I am going to throw your way. Well don't worry too much. I will be working on Richard's character slightly, so don't expect any Draco action for another chapter. Next one is going to be small, I apologize, but then I have given you two big chapters together, haven't I?

Anyways- furthermore, people have been stressing on the Ron/Hermione pairing here. Let me explain, I wanted a strong bond between the two, such that they could walk in and out of each other's home. And that my dear's cannot be possible if Hermione is with Harry. However, for my reader's sake, I'm not ruling out the option. If you have noticed, Harry here is still a bachelor.

Next, I want to individually thank a few people. Sevenofseven- cause he/she picked up the subtle hint. The stalker on the answering machine calls Draco a ferret, which links back to Hogwarts. Shows how deeply you guys are reading this one. Kel -cause he/she has specifically asked for a little nc-17 action. Dear one, not so soon. I hate it when Draco and Ginny suddenly realize they love each other and fall in the other's arms. It spoils the fiction, and shows the Author's incapability of carrying a fic on, without porn or lovvy doveyness. In this fic, unfortunately, there will be still a long way before I can put in an R scene, but I assure you it will be worth the wait.

Funky_faerie87- You understood the reason behind the Ron/Hermione relationship. I wanted to show this very sisterly love here. Because, a very many nasty things are still going to happen further on in the story! PJ- sorry dear, but unless I make him obsessive, I won't be able to justify his actions! Silverbutterfly-Yeah French can be a pain. Glad you like the story!

Special thanks to everyone else! Thank-you, your reviews and compliments mean the world to me. I was wondering if any of you knew any other sites to put up fan-fiction. Can you tell me those; leave them in your reviews! I also would like to request you not to steal my stuff. I read a story on fanfiction.net that was quite similar to mine. Having the same plot is fine, but please don't steal my chapters!

I hope you like the vacations! First time I've tried detailing. Tell me how it is!

-->