Unofficial Portkey Archive

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy? by Rid
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

My Boss .......Draco Malfoy?

Rid

a/n- I know that the last chapter didn't exactly explain things clearly. I've replaced it and the new version of the chapter included details of how Neville escaped. It also includes a little about the spell. Let me clear any confusions- it was a spell that transferred all of Neville's powers to Ginny. This was done so that she could fight off the Death-curse for some seconds, which will be explained in detail in the last chapter-i.e the one after this.

If you still are confused about the Cathy changing to Emily thing-this chapter and the edited version of the previous chapter should clear any confusions. Please- I advise you to read the edited version of the previous chapter first.

My gratifications to all my readers, thank you so much for all your support.

Disclaimer-I don't own any of the characters you recongise below.

"You're going to die and there will be no one to save you," she said. Emily circled the couch that now stood between her and Ginny as she made her way towards her. Christopher who had been glued to his spot for a while suddenly gave out a low whistle. Emily stopped in her tracks and turned towards him. "What?" she asked him, tilting her head to one side.

"You just killed this man," he said walking up to the body of Neville. He looked down at the dead eyes that had rolled up in the man's face and then looked up, "Why?" Emily's expression changed from deadly to highly frustrating. "Why do muggle's have to be so stupid?" she murmured.

"What did you call me?" asked Christopher.

"Nothing. Do you want to kill Ginny here or not?" she asked turning back to Ginny. She expected him to jump, shout, and say yes. What she didn't expect was what Christopher said next.

"No".

Emily suddenly turned towards Christopher, her eyes round with shock. "What do you mean no? You came this far to just look at her and what, run away?" she shouted. Christopher's clear eyes looked into hers and he repeated once again." No".

"Are you deaf? I asked you to quit saying that. Now get here," she said.

"I'm not getting involved in this. I'm a very respectable citizen. I don't want to go get mixed up with a murder. It'll ruin everything," he said. He slowly took a step towards the door.

"Christopher. I'm warning you, one more step and you'll be dead," she said her wand now pointed at Christopher. Christopher stopped and turned around giving her a wicked smile. "No you won't. You won't kill me. That only a stick, it can't do any magic," he said.

"You've obviously lost your mind. Didn't you see how this man here just died?" asked Emily.

"That was just a trick. That's not true. I'm getting out of here," he said. He turned towards the door and his hand reached out for the door knob. The instant he touched it, his body fell to the ground with a crash. Green smoke enveloped his body as Emily smiled at the complete pleasure of killing another human.

"He was a foolish man. It's your turn now Gi-"her words were cut off as she turned to find absolute silence and the lack of Ginny in the hall. "You can't run for too long. I'm going to find you, and when I do, you'll die, "she shouted. Her voice echoed through the house. "Alright then. I'm coming," she said.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

As Emily made her way up the small and narrow staircase; she could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand. Being a death-eater made you fearless of everything. Everything but the unknown. Emily hated being kept in the dark or being left out of something. Her idea of a ruined birthday party had been when her parents had thrown her a surprise one. She had continued to cry for the longest time.

Now, as she made her way through the house, she felt oddly the same sensation. Oh calm down. You're the one with the wand. You're going to kill her. But was she?

"Come out, come out wherever you are," she said into the darkness. As she entered the first room on the first floor, the smell of Ginny's perfume reached her. So this was her room. Emily entered the room looking around carefully.

When Draco had called her up to tell her how some girl named Ginny had changed him and his life, she had laughed like a school girl.

"We're meant to be together," she had told Draco. He had merely said,"No we're not and you know it Emily. I no longer know who you are, and even though I wouldn't agree to it yet, I think I care more deeply for the Gryffindor than I could ever care for you."

Really! Well the Gryffindor was going to be dead in a while.

Her passion had ruled her hormones when she was young. The only mistake she had committed was to let Draco walk in on her while she was having fun. But that didn't mean that she hadn't done her share of sacrifices for Draco. Being with one man had been so tough, but she'd done it for Draco. And now, some girl walks in and things just snap. Not happening.

When she heard that Draco was back in town, she immediately went to the manor, but the elves had told her that he was not residing at the manor. He was with that punk. That had infuriated her and that's how Christopher had really gotten involved. It was easy shoveling the dirt up, and after a few drinks, Christopher had spilled the beans. And now he was dead. Emily smiled.

She let her eyes take in the surroundings. Ginny apparently was very fond of lilies, her room smelled faintly of it. Scanning it quickly, Emily made her way to the next room.

As she entered this one, she realized that amongst many other things that littered the floor of the furniture free room, many were toys. What were kids toys doing in this house? Shrugging, Emily advanced towards the last room on the floor- the bathroom.

As she stepped into the darkened interior a bulb automatically lit the room with right yellow light. Ah Electricity! Emily had heard about this. She scanned the glass covered bathroom carefully. She had a feeling that Ginny was somewhere on the top floor itself.

As her eyes landed on a spot on, Emily entered the bathroom. Her hand reached out for the door to support herself. When the door didn't completely turn on its hinges Emily tried again, lightly. Again, the door refused to retreat beyond a certain point. Raising her wand, she rounded the path,all around the door, and pulled it on the other side. She released a breath she wad holding. Nobody!

"Where are you?" she shouted.

"Right here," came a voice from behind her. Emily turned but saw nobody there.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Ginny made sure that the invisibility coat was tucked safely around her. If Emily got wild, she would have to be dealt with strength. While Emily was going through her house, Ginny had quickly called for the muggle police. They were, she presumed, on their way. All she had to do was keep Emily occupied.

Even though Ginny had not witnessed Christopher's murder, she guessed he was dead. The minute Emily's attention had turned towards him, Ginny had escaped. Harry's invisibility coat, which he had leant her, seemed like the very solution. Besides, she hardly knew where her wand was.

Slowly, so as to not alarm Emily, Ginny backed out of the bathroom. Emily was moving her hands around like a fool.

"I know you're here, come out," she was saying.

Ginny touched her back briefly before taking a good many steps behind. "I'm here," she said, before slowly reaching the staircase. Emily followed her voice, and obediently came behind it. Slowly, Ginny led them towards the hall. Now all she had to do was wait for the Police to arrive.

She quietly moved towards the door, meaning to open it, when she felt a light breeze. The next instant her body was raked by waves of pain. It was the worst feeling ever, like a thousand needles poking her all over. The next moment the pain stopped as she fell to the ground.

"You think you're so smart don't you? Well you're not. You heard me, you're not," said Emily who came and stood over her. "What's your last wish Ginerva Weasley?" she asked. Ginny groaned and closed her eyes. "You don't get one," said Emily before starting off again. The pain seemed to hinder her sense of any function. Ginny closed her fists tightly, as nausea and dizziness took over her. The last thing she heard before passing out was the siren of a police car.

@@@@@@@@@@@


Thanks for reading , now review!

Rid!


-->