Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Note: THIS SEQUENCE CAN CONTAIN SOME MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUTIBLE FOR HARRY POTTER FANS WHO EITHER DON'T APPRECIATE THE ROMANCE THAT IS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY, OR ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ENJOY.

The second week of December and Ginny was going home. To her new home that is. The loss of the baby had been hard on her, but she had managed through it. Ginny levitated her trunk to the train. One of the conductors hefted it into the train. Ginny went into one of the cars and found an empty compartment. She sat down and rubbed a patch clear on the window. She looked out side and pulled her cloak tighter around her. She took the red and gold Gryffindor Scarf out of her cloak and wrapped it around her neck. She sighed and leaned back in the comfy plush seat and waited to arrive in London.

Draco fingered his old Slytherin scarf that was tucked away in his fine leather jacket. Ginny walked out through the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10 and looked hopefully around.

"Draco!" Ginny cried out, him standing near the back of the swarm of people. Ginny abandoned her cart and rushed forward. Draco picked her up in his arms and swung her around. She grinned and hid her face in his neck. Draco set her down and kissed her cheek.

"Let's get your stuff. I have things I want to show you." Draco said, holding her hand and bringing her back to her cart.

"What kind of things?" Ginny asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Some new, some you've seen here." Draco grinned and Ginny flushed pink.

***********

"The house is decorated?" Ginny asked, peering out the car window.

"Yeah, we used to do it. I thought I would be a nice change." Draco replied as he turned into the horseshoe driveway. Michael was yet again waiting at the door.

"Miss Weasley." Michael said, opening the door. Draco went to the back of the car and took out Ginny's trunk. Michael took the trunk and brought it in the house. As Ginny walked in the house, she was awed at the magnificent evergreen tree placed in the middle of the hall.

"It was decorated just yesterday. There's a smaller one in the parlor. I thought we could decorate it together." Draco wrapped his arms around Ginny's waist and put his chin on her head.

"That's sound nice." Ginny looked up at the silver, red, green, and blue ornaments adored around the evergreen.

"That's an odd adornment." Ginny said.

"What is?" Draco nuzzled his face in her hair.

"That white thing." "

What white…" Draco gasped loudly.

"SOPHIE!!!!!!! Get down from there!"

"Sophie?" Ginny asked. Draco drew out his wand and magicked the cat down from the tree. Sophie yowled unpleasantly.

"You got a CAT?" Ginny asked.

"Yes. Are you allergic or something? Daddy doesn't want you to climb up the tree again!" Draco scolded Sophie.

"No. I like cats its just..."

"I… got her when you were..."

"Oh." Ginny said, looking down at her hands.

"You... Want to hold her? She's almost blind in one eye. But she'll take to you fast." Draco slid Sophie in Ginny's arms. Sophie immediately purred and licked Ginny's hand. Ginny giggled.

"She likes you already. See Sophie? Mommy loves you too." Ginny looked up at Draco. Draco went a bit pink. Ginny smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder. Sophie quickly fell asleep.

"Her kitty hut is in the family room." Draco and Ginny went to the family room and put Sophie in the plaid fabric lined bed.

"There's dinner in the kitchen." Draco said. "You want some?"

"No. I'm not very hungry." Ginny said. She turned around and walked out of the room. Draco followed her. Ginny knew what he wanted. She went towards the Master Bedroom stairs. Draco lunged and swept Ginny off her feet and carried her in his arms up to the room. He laid her on the bed and took off her sweater.

"Draco." Ginny said in a tiny voice as Draco started to unbutton her white top.

"Hmmm?" Draco asked.

"Draco, should we be doing this?"

"Why not?" Draco asked. Draco leaned back and took off his sweatshirt, revealing his muscular chest (I can't believe I'm writing this. Too much Dawson's Creek) and leaned down to kiss Ginny.

"Draco, stop." Ginny said, sitting up, rubbing her cold bare arms.

"What?"

"I don't want things to happen again. Use..." Ginny said before being cut off my Draco's lips.

"All ready." Draco said, taking the Trojan out of his back pocket. Ginny went redder.

"Ginny. You're gorgeous." Draco breathed. He kissed her deeply and put his arms around her back, fumbling for the clasps of her bra.

"You always say that." Ginny whispered into his ear.

"And I mean it."

The next morning, Michael tapped on the Master Bedroom door. Draco and Ginny couldn't hear. They were under the thick covers of the bed.

"It's too early." Ginny mumbled.

"I know." Draco replied. Michael tapped harder.

"Did you hear that?" Ginny asked.

"Stop making excuses." Draco said as Ginny emerged from under the covers, followed by Draco. Michael opened the door. Ginny went redder than red and hid herself under the covers.

"Excuse me, Mister Malfoy, but an owl has arrived for Miss Weasley."

"Oh. Thanks." The owl that was perched on Michael's arm feebly flew over to Draco. Michael left the room.

"It's Errol. Wonder what mum wants." Ginny said, her head and an arm emerging from the covers. Ginny snuggled up to Draco as he read the letter.

"She wants to know if Bill and Fleur can come to Christmas dinner, too." Draco read.

"What?" Ginny said surprised, looking up at Draco.

"Oh uh. Guess my mind was on too many other things last night to mention it." Draco said.

"Your family, Harry, Hermione, Nellie, Neville's family, and Fleur are coming here for Christmas dinner." Ginny's head flopped back onto her pillow.

"I didn't know you were such a family person."

"I'm not." Draco said.

"Let me guess. A bet with Ron."

"Not officially. He just kept naming people and I accepted." Draco replied. He reached over onto his bedside table and found a quill and ink.

"Write a reply." He told Ginny. Ginny gingerly took the quill and ink and wrote back that it was okay that Bill and Fleur could come for dinner. Draco opened one of the Master Bedroom windows with his wand and Ginny sent Errol off.

"Should we get up and get started on the other tree?" Draco asked, sliding down the bed to Ginny's level.

"Sounds good." Ginny said.

"I thought so."

***********

Draco picked Ginny up with his strong arms and Ginny reached up and placed the gold star on top of the tree in the parlor. Draco set Ginny down and they both looked up at the trees.

"What do you think?" Draco asked, brushing his hair from his eyes.

"I like it. Where did you find all these ornaments? They look old."

"I found them in the attic." Draco said.

"Very antique." Ginny said.

"Find anything else?" Ginny asked.

"Actually yes." Draco said. "I don't know how it's faring with all the snow though."

"Can I see?" Ginny asked.

"Sure. Get warm clothes on." Ginny went upstairs, and rummaged for her sweaters.

"They're all still packed and most need washing." Ginny told Draco.

"Want to borrow another of mine?" Draco asked.

"Okay." Draco gave her the sweater she had worn the last time she was outside in cold weather with Draco. Ginny threw the sweater on and added her Hogwarts winter cloak and her Gryffindor Scarf. Draco put on his old Hogwarts cloak and his Slytherin scarf. They went out into the backyard and they clasped gloved hands. The lake was partially frozen.

"It's this way." Draco said. He led her up the path he had cleared before the accident.

"What's this?" Ginny asked as they entered the clearing where the fish pond was.

"It's the fish pond. From when I was little. I found it."

"There are fish in here!" Ginny said.

"I know. I put a charm around the pond so it'll survive this winter." Ginny peered in the small pond, watching the few koi and goldfish flash their fins.

"Let's go back and have some hot chocolate." Draco suggested.

"Why? I'm perfectly fi-fine!!!!!!!!!" Ginny stuttered and Draco grabbed handful of snow and threw it playfully at Ginny's back.

"Why you!" Ginny laughed, grabbing a snowball and chucking it as hard as she could at Draco.

"You throw like a girl!" Draco laughed heartily.

"I am a girl!" Ginny yelled, running away from Draco. He chased after her and caught her off guard as she was bending down to collect a snowball and throw it back at him. Draco tumbled on top of Ginny, they were both red- faced, cold, and wet. Draco rolled of Ginny and they both they sprawled out on the snow.

"Let's make snow angels." Ginny said. She splayed out her arms and legs and made a snow angel in the drift she was laying in. Draco closed his eyes and laughed and made an angel too, his face tilted up towards the winter sun.

"You know what?" Draco asked, getting up and looking at his lumpy looking snow angel.

"What?" Ginny asked, sit sprawled out over her snow angel imprint.

"My mother used to call freckles 'Angel Kisses'. She said everytime you got a new freckle, it meant an angel had blown a kiss down from heaven." Draco said, kneeling in the snow angel imprint next to Ginny.

"Did she? God must love me." Ginny said.

"I love you more." Draco bent down and kissed her passionately.

"Our lips could freeze like this." Ginny said against his lips.

"Would I care?" Draco asked.

"I guess not." Ginny replied.

"Later, after we've warmed up, do you want to go into town?"

"Town? What for?"

"We can go to the Muggle Neighborhoods."

"Why would you want to do that? I thought you didn't like Muggles."

"They're okay." Draco said. "They have these things called 'Christmas lights' and they decorate their houses with them. We've seen them in the past on our way through town. I thought we could go and look at them."

"I'd like that." Ginny said. She stared up into Draco's eyes.

"Maybe if we're lucky, our lips can freeze in the car." Draco teased.

"You wish." Ginny said with a grin.

Note: Yay!!!!!!!! Review please?


-->