Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

"This is your room." Draco told Ginny, opening the door to a large guestroom complete with a lounge area and bathroom.

"Wow." Ginny said, setting her suitcase on the floor.

"Michael is bringing up your belongings." Draco said, brushing her hair. "Let me know if you need any help." He left the room. Ginny started hanging clothes in her room. She set the shoes in the floor of the closet. In the chest in the room she stored more clothes.

"Ooooooh. Draco likes." Draco said suddenly, plucking the lace panties from Ginny's hands. She went red and grabbed them back and stuffed them in the undergarments drawer and slammed it shut.

"I'm just kidding around, love." Draco said. "I made tea. Care to join me?" he said. Ginny walked down to the kitchen with him. Draco slid a cup and saucer towards Ginny. She took a sip.

"Draco?" Ginny asked.

"Hmm?" He said putting the kettle back on the stove.

"I know that you kissed another girl." She said. Draco paused.

"Do you even know why?" Draco asked, not turning around.

"No. " Ginny admitted.

"And do you know who?"

"Not really." She swirled her tea around. Draco finally turned.

"It was Harry's sister." Ginny said nothing.

"To tell you the truth, when I first saw her I had no idea. My father was forcing me to recruit new people. I had to keep her from Harry. Until things got worse, I regretted ever doing it. But I did help reunite Harry and his sister."

"Well. I guess that's okay. Sorry." Ginny said. She took another sip. Draco walked around to her side of the table.

"Do you know what I thought when I kissed her?" He asked.

"No." Ginny shook her head.

"I thought of you. She has red hair you know." Ginny smiled.

"Anything else you want to talk about?" Draco asked.

"What's in the other floor of the house?"

"My parent's room." Draco said. "I'm not supposed to go up there." He sat down across from her and took a long drink of his tea.

"Is it bad?" Ginny asked softly.

"No. The maids aren't even allowed up there either. I don't know what to do now that they're gone." He drank some more and set his empty cup down.

"My father told me once, when I was 13, that there was only one reason why I should go up there. My mom made him give me the `Sex Education' talk. And then the subject of it came up." Draco kind of laughed.

"What's the only reason you can go up there?"

"To become a man." Draco looked up at Ginny.

"Oh no." Ginny said, sliding back her chair, shaking her head. "No! No, Draco." Ginny said.

"What?" Draco said, getting up and following her out of the kitchen.

"Don't do that!" Ginny said. "You're trying to get me to sleep with you, aren't you? I don't appreciate that."

"I wasn't-" Draco started.

"But you know you want to." Ginny said. Draco stopped in his arguing.

"I knew it!" Ginny went up to her room and slammed the door in Draco's face.

"Gin! Listen to me! I didn't mean anything by what I said! You asked and I told you." Ginny didn't say anything.

"Gin, let me in." He said.

"Why? So you can rape me?" Draco sighed.

"Gin. Open the door." He said.

"No." Ginny replied. Draco sighed and apparated into her room.

"How-" Ginny said. Draco walked up to her and kissed her passionately.

"I didn't mean anything." He said.

"Why did you do that?" Ginny asked.

"I care about you." He said. "Do you care for me?"

"Yes." Ginny said. "A lot."

"I won't do anything to you as long as you say it's okay." He said. "Is that okay?"

"All right." Ginny said.

"I did like your underwear though." Draco whispered in her ear. "I bet you'd like mine." Ginny giggled and blushed.

"I would also like to take that underwear off you." Draco pinched her butt.

"Draco." Ginny warned.

"Sorry." He laughed. Ginny gave him a small smile.

**************

Ginny woke up a couple of days later to a large storm. Thunder roared and lightning flashed. Rain lashed at the windows, like it was trying to reach inside. Or someone inside. Ginny sat up and curled her knees up to her chest, listening to the storm. As the thunder ceased, Ginny heard noises coming from Draco's room. She got up and opened her door. Lightning flashed and light flooded the hallway for a brief second. She made her way to his room. She opened it. Blankets were messed up and Draco was tangled in them. He mumbled frantically before calling out: "Father!" He said. Ginny hurried forward.

"Shh! It's okay." Ginny said. Draco looked towards her.

"Did I wake you?" He asked, wiping sweat from his brow.

"No. The storm woke me and I heard you."

"That means I woke you." Draco said, smiling a little.

"Why did you call out?" Ginny asked.

"I was having my dream again." Draco said, looking out the rain streaked window. "More like a nightmare."

"What's happening?" Ginny asked, climbing onto his bed.

"It's like déjà vu. It happened before."

"You mean the suicide?" Ginny said.

"Yeah. I'm looking out the window. It's always raining. I see my dad, the chains with rocks to weight them down tied all around him. He's holding onto my mother. She looks up at the house and sees me. My father looks up and sees me too. Then he turns around and begins to walk towards the center of the lake. I run outside but I'm always too late. My dad is dead, my mother too, but she's floating above the water, still holding onto his hand. That's when I called out."

Ginny laid down on the bed and put her feet up at the footboard of the bed. Draco laid down on his stomach and played with her hair. He looked down at her.

"Thanks." He said.

"What for?"

"Making my life better." He said. Ginny closed her eyes. Draco kissed her forehead.

"I'll be going back to my room, now." Ginny told him.

"Bye." Draco said, getting back under his covers.

*******************

Late in the morning, Ginny was still sleeping. Draco cracked open her door and peered in. He could hear her breathing. He smiled and tip toed in. He went over to the dark thick curtains and pulled them aside.

"Rise and shine!" Draco said. Ginny groaned and pulled the covers over her head. Draco jumped on the bed.

"Get up!" He said.

"No." Said Ginny's muffled voice. Draco slid off the bed and lifted the covers close to the floor. He crawled under the sheets.

"I made breakfast." Draco said, wiggling up to her.

"That's nice." Ginny said. Draco found the bottom of her night shirt and ran his hands up it. Ginny squealed and threw the covers off of them.

"I see you're up." Draco said, removing his hands from under her shirt.

"Yes." Ginny said, holding her arms over her chest.

"Do you want to have breakfast now?" Draco asked.

"I want to get dressed first." Ginny said walking over to her dresser. She took out her clothes. After a few moments she spoke;

"Turn around." Ginny said, facing Draco.

"Please?" Draco said.

"No!" Ginny barked. "Turn around." Ginny said, twirling her finger. Draco sighed and turned around. He desperately wanted to watch, but knew he shouldn't. But he slowly turned around.

"Hey." Ginny said, looking at him. Draco whirled back around, red. Minutes later, Ginny opened her door.

"So what did you make for breakfast?" Ginny asked, she smiled at him.

After breakfast was done, Ginny and Draco went into the living room and sat down on the couches there. Michael came in and brought morning tea. Draco took him outside.

"You needed something, Master Malfoy?" Michael asked.

"Has um." Draco nervously began, "Anybody cleaned in the Master bedroom?"

"No Master, we awaited your order after the Masters."

"Yes, well, you should take care of it today. My parents would have wanted it."

"Of course." Michael bowed and left. Draco went back into the living room.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing, just went over some chores I wanted done today." He said, sitting down next to her. They held their mugs with tea in it in their hands.

"Draco?" Ginny asked.

"Hmm?" Draco answered.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked.

"Why do you ask?" He said, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Because I still have to go to school."

"I'll be fine. I'll be working I guess."

"But what about…"

"I'll be fine. After time I'm sure my dreams will go away."

"You'll be lonely, though." Ginny set her mug on the coffee table.

"No. You'll be coming home on holidays."

"Home." Ginny said softly. "Fudge!" Ginny said, looking at the grandfather clock in the room.

"What?" Draco asked.

"My parents are coming today. I completely forgot!"

"Don't worry." Draco told Ginny.

"But they're going to be here in-"

"Master Malfoy, Miss Ginny's family is here." Michael said from the doorway. Draco looked at Ginny.

"We'll talk later." Draco whispered in her ear, holding onto her hand.

"Sweet!" Fred said and raced to the top of the spiral staircase and slid down it.

"Fred!" Mrs. Weasley said. "You'll break something! Like this expensive imported vase from Japan." Mrs. Weasley said, entranced by the object.

"Actually, it's from Taiwan." Draco said, coming into the room with Ginny.

"Can we slide down the banister?" George asked. "Fred did and Mom yelled at him."

"It's fine. As long as you don't break anything." Draco said. "Would like care to come into the drawing room?" He asked.

"All right." Mr. Weasley said, taking a hold of his wife's arm and leading her away from the priceless objects. Ginny gave her mother and father a hug.

"Well, sis." Percy said, peering at her over his glasses. "This is a pretty fancy house." Ginny didn't say anything. Instead she turned to Ron.

"Where's Leila?" she asked.

"She's at home watching Rocky. She really didn't want to come." Ron shrugged. They were in the drawing room. Ron kept looking at the floor. He had recalled what Draco had said years ago, about the secret room under the drawing room floor. Ginny watched him stair at it.

"Um. Michael will bring us tea." Ginny spoke up.

"Who's Michael?" Mrs. Weasley immediately asked.

"The Butler." Ginny mumbled.

"You have a butler?" Fred asked Draco.

"Maids too." Draco said. Michael came in and gave them tea.

"So...." Mr. Weasley started the conversation.

"What are you planning to do when Ginny goes to school?"

"Get a job. Don't know where yet."

"There's still a need for people at the Ministry."

"I was considering it." Draco fingered a pillow lying on a couch.

"Exactly how many rooms are in the house?" George asked.

"15." Draco said.

"Where's your room?"

"Upstairs."

"Where's Ginny's room?"

"Upstairs."

"Same room?"

"No, across the hall and down one. Why are you asking me this?" Draco asked annoyed. Fred and George looked disappointed.

"Behave boys." Mr. Weasley told them.

"Anything else to talk about?" He asked everyone.

"We have a new product out in the Joke Shop." Fred said.

"They don't care a bout that." Percy said, sitting up straight.

"I am head of the new Ministry Science and Problem Solving department."

"That's… nice." Draco said, looking down at Ginny. She shrugged.

"I knew it!" Mrs. Weasley jumped up. "You're pregnant, aren't you?" She clapped her hands.

"No." Ginny shook her head. Mrs. Weasley sat down.

"Sorry." She said, very embarrassed.

"It's okay." Draco said. There was a silence.

"Does anyone want a tour?" He politely asked. The Weasley's nodded and left the room. Ginny hung back and poked Ron in the back.

"What?" Ron asked.

"We burned it all." She said.

"Burned what?" Ron asked.

"What was in the room under the drawing room." She picked up the pace and walked back up to the front of the line with Draco. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I take it your mother likes babies."

"Why do you think there are so many of us? She's just obsessed because her older sons really had no luck with girls. Bill dated some girl named Lara Croft for a while. She was a tomb raider, like him, only way different. She was a Muggle, though, Didn't work out."

"I see. What about Ron and his girlfriend?"

"She can keep an eye on them. She pesters them too."

"In that case, maybe we should-" Ginny nudged him with her elbow, signaling him to shut up. Mrs. Weasley was trying to listen in. Draco turned around.

"This is the second floor. There's my room, Ginny's room, an office with a small library in it, and the guest rooms."

"What's up those stairs?" Mr. Weasley asked.

"Master bedroom. Can't go up there." Fred and George immediately started snickering, coming up with ideas of what Draco and Ginny had 'done' in there. Though they had done nothing. Ginny glared at her brothers.

"And downstairs," Draco said as he led them back downstairs. "Is the living room, drawing room, kitchen, dining room, and the recreation room."


Note: Sorry if this part ends funny. It used to be a just a single page, but I decided to chop it up into separate parts. R&R! No trash, recycle!


-->