Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Note: THIS SEQUENCE CAN CONTAIN SOME MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUTIBLE FOR HARRY POTTER FANS WHO EITHER DON'T APPRECIATE THE ROMANCE THAT IS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY, OR ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ENJOY.

Draco woke up in the middle of the night. He was shivering cold. He was half lying on top of Ginny. He ran a hand through his sweaty hair. He must have passed out. He looked around in the dim light trying to find his boxers. He couldn't find them. He slid off the bed, his feet sinking into the cold carpet. He padded across to his dresser and pulled out a new pair and quickly slid them on. He crawled back onto the bed and stared at Ginny. He reached out a hand and fingered her damp hair. Her mouth was slightly open as she slept peacefully. Draco leaned down and kissed her lips. Ginny moaned as she woke up.

"Hi." She said, grinning and stretching her arms.

"Hey." Draco said back.

"You're cold." Ginny said, feeling his arms.

"I had to get up to find a new pair of underwear. Where did you stash my first pair?"

"I don't know." Ginny said, yawning.

"You're cold, too." Draco said, stroking Ginny's cheek.

"Want to warm it up?" he asked, a gleam in his eyes. He pulled the covers off Ginny and took off his boxers.

"I better hold onto these." He said, leaning down.

"Yeah. If you keep this up you'll be out of underwear." Ginny smiled.

It was boxing day morning. Ginny woke up yet again. She tugged off a blanket from the bed and wrapped it around herself. She walked into the bathroom and found a brush. She started to brush her hair. The past nights experiences running through her mind. Ginny smiled and looked down at herself. She reached down a hand and placed it over her lower stomach. The door creaked open. Draco poked his head in.

"You pregnant?" He asked, staring at her.

"I don't know." Ginny asked. "These things take time."

"I hope you are." Draco said.

"Want me to brush your hair?"

"Okay." Ginny handed him the brush. Draco sat on the toilet seat and beckoned Ginny towards him. Ginny sat on his knees. Draco ran the brush through her curly hair.

"Want do you want to do today?" Draco asked.

"I don't know." Ginny cocked her head. "You?"

"I found lots of stuff in the attic."

"What kinds of stuff?"

"Old baby things. There's a crib we can fix."

"Draco. We don't know if we're going to have a baby yet."

"We're trying aren't we? You can never be too prepared."

"All right. What room should we start in?" Ginny got off Draco's knees and took the brush from him.

"I've got a room picked out."

Draco and Ginny got dressed and went down the flight of stairs that led to the Master Bedroom. The first door off to the left was where Draco headed. He opened the door. It was dusty inside. Light streamed through thin pale yellow curtains. There were old crib pieces in the corner.

"Was this..."

"Yes. It was Aurora's room. We both had this crib. Mine first of course."

"So you found all of this in the attic?"

"Yeah. I had to use a spell on it to get off all the dust. Should we get started?"

"All right." Ginny walked into the room. "I like blue." She said, looking around.

"I like pink."

"Boy." Ginny said.

"Girl." Draco replied.

"Green?" Ginny questioned.

"Perfect." Draco grinned and kissed her. They began to put together the pieces of the crib. Draco stood it up and turned to Ginny.

"Where do you want it?"

"Uh. Over there." Ginny pointed to the far corner of the room. Draco slid the crib over to the corner. Ginny picked up the crib lining.

"I think we need to go shopping." Ginny said, peering at Draco through a gigantic moth hole.

"Nothing better than after Christmas sales." Draco grinned.

"Lets finish here first." Ginny suggested. She tossed the crib linings into the hall. Ginny and Draco moved the polished wooden changing table to the side next to the crib.

"There's this." Draco said, holding up a tattered mobile. There were pastel dragons and unicorns on the mobile.

"We can get a new one. Do we have to get everything from the Muggle World?"

"I think so." Draco said. "We had one of those... Genies."

"You mean Diaper Genies?"

"Yeah those. I remember my mom told me a story once about Dad when I was born. They had one of those Genies and Mum caught dad asking the Diaper Genie things. Wishes, because he thought a Genie was inside." Ginny giggled.

"Do we want to go now?"

"Sure."

*************

Draco and Ginny got back late. The car was full of supplies and furniture was on its way. Draco and Ginny had visited a Muggle Furniture store and they purchased a dresser and an armchair for Ginny to sit in the room with the baby.

"I think its perfect." Ginny said, reaching up and taking down the yellow curtains and replacing them with the sea-green ones they had just bought.

"Everything our baby will need."

"What do you want?"

"What?" Draco asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what baby do you want? Boy or Girl?"

"I don't know. It really doesn't matter." Draco ran a hand through his hair and stared around at the room.

"Come on.." Ginny pressed.

"Okay okay. A girl. One that looks like you. A little girl for us."

"Too make up for the one we lost or your sister?" Ginny asked honestly.

"Neither. So what about you?"

"I want a boy. I've been surrounded by them my whole life. I know them like the back of my hand."

"You're a girl. You know all about yourself like the back of your hand, too." Draco pointed out.

"I know. I just want a boy."

"Only time will tell." Draco took her into his arms.

"I'm really glad we're together." Ginny said, hugging him.

"Me too." They stood there, arms around each other and looked around the furnished room.

"Wanna try again?"

"Draco." Ginny giggled. "We did it 3 times in one night. Can't you at least wait?"

"I could..." Draco teased.

"But I don't want to."

"Please? For me?" he pleaded.

"All right. How about we try again at New Years? That's before I go back to Hogwarts."

Okay then." He replied. Ginny snuggled against Draco.

"Oh! By the way, did you ever find those boxers?"

"No." Draco said.

"Good." Ginny smiled and Draco smiled back.

Note: Sorry! This is kinda short, but review anyways!!!!!! No trash, recycle.


-->