Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Note: THIS SEQUENCE CAN CONTAIN SOME MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUTIBLE FOR HARRY POTTER FANS WHO EITHER DON'T APPRECIATE THE ROMANCE THAT IS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY, OR ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ENJOY.

After the Weasley's left after another talk about work, Draco and Ginny went to the living room again.

"Draco?" Ginny said as soon as they sat down.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Am I too young for you?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"I'm 16! I'm going to be 17! And you're almost 18! I'm still in school and you're going to do work! What if something happens between us because we're not around each other?"

"Gin, nothing's going to happen." Draco said.

"Are you sure? I-"

"Ginevra, when I say I'm sure, I'm sure. I'll prove it to you somehow. How we're meant to be." Draco hugged her.

"I'm going upstairs."

Later, Ginny got into her shower. Her mind was cleared as she washed herself. Just then, the shower door opened. Ginny turned her back, very red. "

What are you doing in here?" She asked over the water.

"Getting clean." Draco said. He took off his towel and walked into the shower. Ginny kept herself hidden from him, glad there was fog in the shower. She tried to ignore him as she continued her shower, when she felt a wet hand on her shoulder.

"Draco." She whispered.

"It's okay." Draco said, moving closer. Ginny freaked and streaked out of the shower, and grabbed a towel. Draco sighed and let the water beat down on his face.

When Draco got out of the shower, Ginny was in her pj's and lying in her bed. Draco came out with a shirt and flannel pajama pants on. He ran his hand through his hair a couple of times.

"Gin?" He asked. Ginny kept her face hidden behind her book.

"Hmm?"

"Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked. Ginny didn't answer.

"Well?" Draco asked again. Ginny's head bobbed from behind the book. She closed the book set it on her nightstand. She looked at Draco who was taking off his shirt. He put it on the floor and crawled into bed. Ginny was red. She was glad Draco had turned out the lights or she would look like a strawberry. Ginny laid with her eyes closed for a while. Draco slid over on the thin sheets and put his arms around her. He leaned against her.

"Did I scare you?" He asked. "In the shower?"

"Not much." Ginny said. Draco leaned over and kissed her. She closed her eyes as Draco continued to kiss her, from her lips, down her chin, to her chest. She felt his fingers fumble with her top buttons.

"Draco." She said, looking at him.

"Sorry." Draco said. He slid his hands back. Ginny tried to go to sleep, but Draco was pressed up against her and he was somewhat aroused. Ginny squeezed her eyes shut. Draco squirmed. Ginny sighed. She clenched her fists and prayed to Great Wizards she would be doing the right thing.

"Draco. If you want to do it, just do it." She said. Draco sat up in bed.

"Really? You mean-"

"Yes." Was all Ginny said. Draco took a hold of one of her hands.

"Positive? Are you worried something will happen?"

"Draco, you're the one that wants it. I want to make you happy."

"Oops." Draco said, moving his arousal away from her. He leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Shall we go upstairs?" He asked.

"We are up- Oh." Ginny said. Draco picked her up from under the covers and walked out of the room. It was very dark in the hallway. Ginny wrapped her arms around Draco's neck and snuggled him. Draco squirmed again. He fumbled with the doorknob in the darkness. Draco shut the door behind him with his foot. Draco could make out the faint shadows of a bed against the back wall. Draco laid Ginny down on it. And the rest is history.

Draco woke up with a headache. He sat up and rubbed his temples. He looked around the room. It took a brief second for the past night's events to sink in. He was in his parents bedroom. The Master Bedroom. The carpet was gray with white walls. The curtains were a jade green. The bed was polished dark with forest green bed sheets. Dark wood nightstands stood on either side of the bed, each with a lamp and clock. Ginny's bra was hanging off one of the lamp shades. Draco slid back down under the covers, mentally punishing himself. He had acted like such a loon. A monster, a carnivore lusting for its prey. Draco smiled and emerged with his boxers and slid them on. Those bras were complicated. Draco picked up with flannel pants from the floor and slid them on. Ginny's clothes still remained. Draco looked around at the room. Black vases were displayed on shelves of other artifacts. A big dresser was off to the side. There was a door. Draco walked over to it. Inside was the bathroom with a walk in closet at the end. Draco walked in the closet and looked at all his father and mothers clothes. Shoes were placed on low shelves. Draco kneeled down and prodded around. He found a box on his mothers side. He opened it up. Inside were several rings and necklaces. He lifted the top and found a note labeled to him in it. He frowned and picked it up.

'Draco,

I know you'll be reading this when I'm long gone. I wanted to let you know that the girl you've chosen is the right one for you. I know your father doesn't think so and won't be able to understand. Take care of yourself.'

Draco unfolded the rest of the letter and all that fell out was, a small square package. Draco blanched. Protection. Draco immediately looked out towards the bedroom. What if… Draco fell back on his heels and stared at the ceiling of the closet. He reached over and put the box on his chest. He looked at all his mothers rings. Many he remembered her wearing, some not. Draco's body tensed when he found his mother's wedding and engagement rings within the pile. His mother had prepared herself to go down with her husband and left her wedding rings behind. Draco stared at the rings. One gold with a large diamond embedded in it, and the other silver with diamonds all around it. Draco fingered the rings before pocketing them. After a few moments in the bathroom, Draco went back out into the room. Ginny was stirring slightly. As he made it to the bed, Ginny had woken up.

"Where's my bra?" was the first thing Ginny said. Draco took it off the lamp and handed it to her. She faced away from him and put it on. Draco waited as she wiggled under the covers and put her clothes back on. She started to crawl out but Draco stopped her. He laid on the bed with her, hugging her.

"I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

"It's fine." Ginny said, messing up his hair.

"No. What if something happened?"

"Like, getting pregnant?" Ginny said, reaching for his hand.

"Yeah." Draco said bashfully. "Ginevra?" He asked, putting his hand into his pajama pant pocket.

"Yes?" He held up the gold engagement ring up so she could see it.

"I want you to marry me." He said, sliding an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"I don't think I could live without you. I want you so bad, and I'm afraid if I do what I did last night again, we'll have a problem!" Tears welled up in Ginny's eyes.

"If you don't want to…" Draco started before Ginny burst out sobbing into his bare chest.

"You idiot!" Ginny sobbed. "What are you thinking?"

"Uh… I'm stupid?" Draco said.

"No! Of course I will!" Ginny looked up and smiled at him through her tears. Draco leaned down and hugged her tight while also slipping the ring over her finger.

*****************

Draco made the cooks make a large dinner for them. Draco had poured each of them a glass of iced pumpkin juice, both still too young for wine or Champagne.

"When should we tell your parents?" Draco asked.

"Tomorrow." Ginny said. Draco raised his glass.

"To us." He said.

"To us." Ginny said. They clinked their glasses together. The cooks brought in the dinner. Ginny told herself that she had to get used to all the pampering and the lifestyle of the rich.

"What do you want to do tomorrow after we tell your parents?" Draco then asked.

"I don't know." Ginny replied.

"How about I take you shopping?" Draco said.

"All right. I still have all of my new school supplies to get." Draco nodded.

After they finished the cake the cooks made, they both went upstairs to turn in for the night.

"Well-" Ginny said, standing by her bedroom door. "Good night."

"Gin?" Draco asked, holding onto her hand.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Since we're uh.. And we uh.. Do you think we could uh.."

"What? Uh?" Ginny teased.

"No. Sleep… upstairs." Draco jerked his head towards the Master Stairs.

"All right. Let me get my things." Ginny went into her room and came out with her pajamas. Draco had stopped in his room while Ginny was in hers and had his pajamas. In the Master bedroom, Draco let Ginny have the bathroom first. She came out in a nightgown this time. She crawled into the bed and snuggled deep under the covers, recalling the events of the past night. Draco came out of the bathroom with more flannel pants on (okay, I think guys look cute in flannel pants, like plaid flannel pants). He crawled into the bed and drew her close to him. He tucked the covers around her and fell asleep.

The next morning, Ginny nervously picked up a quill pen and wrote a letter to her family, explaining she would be visiting them today. Draco came in the office with Harvey perched on his arm.

"Ready?" He asked her. Ginny nodded. She tied the letter to Harvey's leg.

"Get there fast, okay?" Draco told his owl. Harvey flew out the window. Draco leaned down and kissed Ginny's cheek.

"Want to eat now?" He asked.

"Sure."

"If you want, we could go out to dinner tonight after we're done shopping." Draco said. Ginny got up from the chair. Draco grinned and swooped down and picked her up. Ginny smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head in his shoulder.


Note: I am not trying to ruin peoples minds. This is a romance fic for goodness sakes. Please R&R. No trash, recycle means = post good reviews, don't trash my story. Also, if you want more mushy mushy scenes, say so in your reviews. :)


-->