Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Draco held open the door for Ginny. Draco had his hands full of suitcases. Ginny walked through the door with the carrier in her hands. Draco set the suitcases on the floor.

"Is he still sleeping?" Draco asked, closing the door.

"No. He's awake." Ginny set the carrier on the floor and lifted Mason from the carrier.

"Welcome home." Ginny said. She lifted Mason onto her shoulder. He stared up at the ceiling.

"Let's bring him upstairs." Ginny cradled Mason as she walked up the spiral staircase. She brought Mason into his room and laid him down in his crib. He kicked his feet and waved his hands.

"I think he likes it."

"Me too." Mason stared up at his parents. Ginny smiled down at him.

"I wonder what he thinks of us."

"Who are these weird people?" Draco suggested. He wrapped an arm around Ginny.

"He's so beautiful."

"You're only saying that because he looks like you." Ginny teased. She pulled a blanket over Mason. He still moved under the blanket, tossing and it turning it about. Ginny smiled as the blanket covered Mason's head, and his little hand brushed it away.

"Makes you want to have another one, doesn't it?" Draco whispered into Ginny's ear. Ginny frowned.

"Draco.." Ginny said.

"All right. We can wait."

"Good." Ginny smiled.

"I just realized." Draco suddenly said.

"What?"

"I don't know how to change a diaper."

"You're joking." Ginny said.

"No."

"Well. I'll show you how to." Ginny picked Mason up from his crib. She laid him down on the changing table.

"Make sure he doesn't fall off." Ginny said. Draco held gently onto Mason's tiny hands. Mason curled his entire hand around Draco's index finger. He smiled.

"All right." Ginny showed Draco how to change a diaper. Draco nervously taped the sides of the diaper.

"There." Ginny said. She handed Mason to Draco.

"I'm going to take a little rest. Think you'll be fine?"

"Yeah."

"Call me if he gets fussy. He'll probably want to nurse."

"All right." Draco leaned down and kissed Ginny.

"Bye Masey!" Ginny kissed Mason's head lightly.

"Masey?"

"He has to have a nickname, doesn't he?" Ginny left the room and went upstairs to the Master Bedroom. Draco rolled his eyes.

********

Draco came upstairs. Ginny was lying on top of the covers of the bed. Draco sat on the bed and gently rubbed Ginny's back. Ginny woke up.

"He fell asleep." Draco said.

"Did you cover him up?"

"Yes."

"Good." Draco unrolled the covers and pulled them over Ginny. She smiled. Draco slid under the covers and laid next to her.

"AWAAAAAAAA!!!!! AWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" cried Mason. Ginny moaned and got up.

"Stay here. I'll get him." Draco left and went and brought up the crying Mason. Ginny sat up and started to nurse Mason.

"He's going to suck me dry one day." Ginny said. Draco sat on the bed next to Ginny and stroked her hair. He got up and went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. He came out in his flannel pants, and no shirt. He took the now sleeping Mason from Ginny and brought him downstairs to his room. He came back upstairs.

"Thanks." Ginny said.

"You're welcome." Draco got into bed and they fell into a deep sleep.

"AAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Mason cried. Ginny moaned and started to get up.

"No, no. I'll do it." Draco rubbed sleep from his eyes and got up. He went downstairs and picked up the crying baby from the crib.

"Shhh. It's okay. Daddy's here." Draco said, holding Mason up to his shoulder and bounced him. The cried subsided. Draco walked out of the room with Mason and downstairs into the living room. Draco stretched out on the couch, holding Mason up. Mason stared down at him with wide eyes.

"You look just like me. But with your mother's eyes." He said to Mason. Mason's eyelids drooped.

"So tell me. Are you a Slytherin like me? Or a Gryffindor like your mother?" Mason's tiny mouth hung open as he fell asleep. Draco smiled and set Mason on his chest.

Ginny awoke yet again in the night. Draco hadn't returned. She got up and went down to Mason's room. Neither Draco nor Mason were in there. She frowned and left the room. She walked downstairs, and peered into the living room. Draco was asleep on the couch, with Mason asleep on his chest. Ginny smiled. She picked up a thick blanket from a nearby chair and wrapped it over the two. She picked Mason up out from under the covers and brought him back up to his room. She smoothed the light blonde hair on his head before going back upstairs.

Note: sorry! Its too short! At least I updated! Bye! Review! No trash, recycle


-->