Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Authors Note: My Windows XP Profile on my laptop got corrupted somehow, and I lost all my stories. Thankfully, they were already on the Internet, so I can easily go back and get them. So don't expect chapters for a while.

Note: THIS SEQUENCE CAN CONTAIN SOME MATERIAL THAT MAY NOT BE SUTIBLE FOR HARRY POTTER FANS WHO EITHER DON'T APPRECIATE THE ROMANCE THAT IS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY, OR ARE TOO YOUNG TO BE READING SOMETHING LIKE THIS. ENJOY.

It was finally Christmas. Ginny was awoken by the bright winter sunlight streaming through the window. She sat up and rubbed at her eyes. Draco was sound asleep next to her. Ginny smiled and got up quietly and slipped her feet into her slippers. She clutched her flannel nightgown tightly to her and stared out across the backyard at the frozen lake. Snow lightly frosted the window. Ginny walked into the bathroom and silently closed the door. She took off her nightgown, slippers, and undergarments and stepped into the shower. She turned the temperature up and let the warm water flow over her body. She reached for the soap on the tray attached to the wall and rubbed it all over herself. She smiled as Draco's usual smell wafted around her as the scent was lifted off her wet skin.

"Hi." Said a voice. Ginny jumped and dropped the soap.

"Nothing like a warm shower to wake you up in the morning, eh?" Draco asked, his naked body sliding into the shower.

"No." Ginny replied.

"You dropped the soap." Draco said. Ginny kept her back turned towards him. She could feel his body bend down and pick the soap up.

"Here." He said. He placed the soap in Ginny's hand.

"Thanks." She said. She started washing her front with the fragrant soap.

"Couldn't you wait?" Ginny asked, trying to reach the shampoo without revealing anything.

"Pass up the chance to be in the shower with a beautiful woman on Christmas morning? No." Draco reached for the shampoo first and popped open the cap with a snap. He poured a medium amount of shampoo is his hands and rubbed them together. He reached out and ran the shampoo through Ginny's hair (can you say Herbal Essences?). He lathered the shampoo deep into her thick hair.

"I've always wanted to do that." Draco said.

"Wash my hair?" Ginny asked.

"Partially. Wash all of you." Draco spun Ginny around in the shower and leaned her up against the shower wall, the shampoo running down her face. Draco smothered his lips against her, slowly moving in his tongue. Ginny returned the kiss, draping her arms around his neck. Draco leaned himself between her legs. Ginny broke the kiss.

"Draco, not here." Ginny pleaded. Draco sighed.

"All right. I'm sorry." Draco ran a hand through Ginny's hair, helping the shampoo run out.

"It's okay." Ginny said, running her hands back through her hair. Draco swallowed the lump in his throat and turned his lusting eye away from her wet, slick body. Ginny wrung out her hair, the soapy water falling to the bottom of the shower and being swept down the drain. She slid past Draco and left the shower. She picked out a large green towel and wrapped it around herself several times. Draco came out of the shower, water dripping onto the bathroom rug on the floor. Draco collected the toweled Ginny in his arms.

"You smell like me." Draco said, breathing in her smell.

"I know." Ginny said. Draco unwrapped some of the huge towel and wrapped himself up too, his arms around Ginny.

"Draco." Ginny said, water droplets from Draco's hair dripping down onto her face.

"Yes?"

"Merry Christmas." She said, snuggling closer to Draco through the towel they were wrapped up in.

**********

"I think your parents are here." Draco called upstairs to Ginny, looking out the front entrance window.

"What color car is it?" Ginny called from the upstairs bathroom.

"Blue."

"That's not them. Our car is red." Ginny said.

"Damn." Draco said.

"Draco." Ginny said, coming to stand at the top of the stairs.

"Wow." Draco said, turning around and staring up at her. Ginny had on a tight fitting dark forest green dress on. It had thin straps and went low in the back. Ginny had on black high heeled shoes.

"You're so beautiful." Draco said. Ginny blushed red. Her hair was curled and lay around her shoulders. Ginny walked down the stairs and Draco fidgeted in his black suit. Ginny came up to Draco and smiled at him. Draco smiled back.

"Look up." Draco said. Ginny looked above them. There, floating magically in the air was a clove of Mistletoe. Draco leaned down a bit and kissed Ginny on the lips. The doorbell rang, the bell chiming around the entrance hall. Draco kept kissing Ginny. Michael came to open the door, eyes widening at the sight of Draco and Ginny kissing. Michael opened the door.

"Hi. Am… Am I at the right place? The Malfoy Manor?"

"Yes. Please come in." Michael let the first guest in. Draco and Ginny broke apart when they saw it was Harry.

"Harry!" Ginny said. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Ginny. Draco." Harry nodded to Draco. Draco nodded back.

"I uh... Brought gifts. And cookies. Sirius made them but I think they'll taste fine." Harry said, holding out two wrapped boxes and a brass tin.

"Michael, can you take the cookie tin to the kitchen with the other food?" Draco asked Michael.

"Certainly." Michael took the tin and went to the kitchen. Ginny had placed the gifts by the big tree in the entrance hall.

"Umm... Make yourself comfortable." Ginny said, leading Harry to the lounge.

"Thanks." Harry said. He sat down. "Nice place." He said to Ginny.

"Yes. It is."

"Gin, someone else is here." Draco said, peeking into the lounge.

"Oh. Be right back." Ginny said to Harry. She hurried to the door and opened it to see a fancy expensive car pulling up.

"Virginia? Is that you?" said her oldest brother, Bill, coming out of the car.

"Bill!" Ginny said. She ran outside to give her brother a hug. "You look so much older!" He said.

"Ginny! How good to see you! How are you? Good, no?" Fleur asked Ginny as Bill let her out of the car.

"Fleur." Ginny said, nodding.

"We 'ave brought gifts!" Fleur said, fluffing up the fur lined rim of her long jacket.

"Great! Thanks."

"I 'ave also made a how do you say it. William?" Fleur turned to Bill.

"Soufflé, dear." Bill said.

"Ah! Yes, a 'sooflee'." Fleur handed the warm package to Ginny.

"Michael?" Ginny called.

"Miss Weasley." Michael said, taking the Soufflé and bringing it into the house.

"What service! William, why can't we have a bootler?" Fleur asked Bill.

"We'll see." Bill said. They went into the house. Fleur kissed both of Draco's cheeks and Bill shook Draco's hand.

"Harry!" Fleur said, seeing Harry in the lounge.

"Hi." Harry said to Fleur. She also kissed Harry on both his cheeks.

"It is so good to see you! You are well, no?" She asked.

"I'm fine, thanks." Harry said. Ginny set the presents from Bill and Fleur by the tree with Harry's.

"Gin, are Mum and Dad here?"

"Not yet." Ginny said. She went back to the entrance to wait with Draco.

"Is she always like that?" Draco whispered.

"She's French. What do you expect?" Ginny whispered back. Draco smiled and nuzzled his face into her hair. Ginny went red.

"I think someone else is here." Ginny spoke up. She opened the door and saw the Buick pull alongside Bill's car.

"Its Hermione." Ginny said to Draco. "Be nice."

"I will." Draco said. He took a hold of Ginny's hand. Hermione got out of the car.

"Am I late?" Hermione called to Ginny.

"No. Happy Christmas, Hermione." Ginny said to Hermione.

"Happy Christmas." Hermione said, smiling. "Here's your gift." Hermione said, pressing a big box into Ginny's arms.

"Thanks." Ginny said. She hefted the box over to the tree. Hermione immediately saw Harry and went up to him. He smiled and laced his fingers around hers. Draco had to grin.

"Oh! I think Mum and Dad are here!" Ginny said, racing to the open door. A red car wildly pulled into the driveway. Sure enough, Mrs. Weasley exited the car in a rage.

"Potatoes!!!! All over the back seat! Ron, I told you to keep a firm hold on them!!!!!!" Mrs. Weasley was yelling.

"If you got anything on the presents..."

"I didn't Mum!" Ron whined as he got out of the car. Ron held the door open and waited for his girlfriend, Leila, to get out of the car.

"Look Mum!" Fred said, holding up a basket. "I didn't spill the rolls!"

"Nor did I tip over the butter." George said.

"Shut up." Ron said to Fred and George.

"Boys!!!!! Behave!!!!" Mrs. Weasley said. "Percy, you help Charlie out of the car. Arthur do you have the presents? Good!" Mrs. Weasley turned around and saw her daughter waiting for her in the doorway.

"Ginny dear!!!!" Mrs. Weasley cried, rushing forward and enveloping her daughter in a hug.

"Oh!!!!! This is going to be delightful! Christmas dinner with all our close friends." Mrs. Weasley turned to Draco.

"Hello Draco, dear."

"Hello Mrs. Weasley. Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas Draco. I told you, you can call me Molly. Ron? Ron! Be careful with the potatoes! Bring them in the house!" The Weasley's trouped into the Manor. Michael and Mrs. Weasley brought the food into the kitchen. Arthur gave Draco the presents and he set the presents next to the others.

"Bill and Fleur are here." Ginny said to her father.

"Good! That's everybody, isn't it?" Mr. Weasley said, looking into the lounge.

"No. Nellie and Neville and his family still have to arrive." Ginny said.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Ginny motioned towards the lounge. Mrs. Weasley came out of the kitchen.

"Ginny dear, you look positively wonderful!" Mrs. Weasley said her daughter.

"Thanks, Mum." Ginny replied.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Mrs. Weasley pressed. Ginny clenched her jaw.

"No, Mum. I'm not." Ginny said.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. Just had to ask." Mrs. Weasley went into the lounge to converse with the others.

"I think the Longbottoms are here." Draco said, opening the door.

"Ginny!" Nellie said, getting out of the car. "Sorry we're late. Neville missed a turn!"

"That's okay." Ginny said, coming out to the Longbottom's car. Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom were holding gifts. Neville had a pie and was holding it very carefully. Nellie opened the back of the car and reached in. She brought out a baby.

"Is that Tim?" Ginny asked, looking at the baby.

"Yes. He's getting big." Nellie said, hefting a baby bag and Tim in her arms.

"He's so cute!" Ginny said. Tim was dressed in red and green with tiny socks with reindeer on them.

"Come on in. Everyone is here now." Ginny said, inviting them in the house. Draco closed the door and followed Ginny into the lounge.

"Okay." Ginny said loudly. Everyone stopped talking and looked towards her.

"I guess the guys can just stay here. There's help needed in the kitchen." Ginny said. Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Longbottom immediately headed towards the kitchen. Hermione closely followed.

"William! I get to help in the kitchen!" Fleur excitedly said to Bill.

"Good for you. Try not to light anything on fire this time." Bill told her. Fleur hurried off. Ginny sat down on an empty couch next to Draco.

"Did you see the Quidditch Play-Offs?" Ron was asking Harry.

"Yeah. Me and Sirius were cheering England on. Pity they lost." Harry said. There was an explosion from the kitchen.

"It was not me!" Fleur said loudly. Bill sighed and hurried to the kitchen, followed by Mr. Weasley and Mr. Longbottom.

"I'm starving." Fred said.

"Me too." George echoed.

"There's peanuts and crisps in the dining room now." Ginny said.

"Really?" Percy jumped up. "I mean, really. What a tasteful delight." He walked fast out of the lounge, followed by Fred, George, Charlie, Neville, Harry and Ron. They were all talking lively about Quidditch.

"We need some more help." Hermione said, coming out of the kitchen. Someone needs to set the table."

"I will." Ginny said, getting up.

"No, I will. You're hosting this dinner." Nellie said, standing up. Tim fussed in her arms.

"Can you watch Tim until I get back?" Nellie asked Ginny.

"Um... Sure." Ginny stood up and Nellie gently handed Tim over. Nellie left the room, leaving Draco and Ginny to be alone.

"Draco, look. Nellie's right. His eyes are like black holes." Ginny stared down into Tim's eyes. You could stare into them forever. They had this creepy charm in them. He would be a heart-throb when he grew up. Tim snuffled and fidgeted. Ginny tightened her arms around Tim and supported his head with her hand. Tim sneezed and a baby snot bubble popped. Ginny giggled. Tim looked up at her with big inky eyes. He started making happy sounds and kicking his feet. There was another explosion from the kitchen.

"FLEUR!!!!!" Bill cried out.

"It was not me!" Fleur lied.

"I'll go see if everything is okay." Ginny said. "Or else she'll end up setting the house on fire. Will you?" Ginny held Tim out to Draco.

"Oh. I don't know, Gin. I don't think I'm good with kids." Draco said.

"Draco. Please?" Ginny asked. Tim started blowing spit bubbles, watching them grow bigger, cross-eyed.

"All right then." Draco held out his arms.

"You hold him like this." Ginny said. She positioned Draco's arms.

"Support his head. Give him to me if he gets too fussy. I'll be back." Ginny hurried out of the room. Draco stood up and stared down at Tim. Tim stared up at Draco as he did with Ginny. Tim gave a tiny little laugh. He then yawned, showing pink gums. Tim rolled his tiny body in Draco's arms and clutched an infant handful of his suit. Tim snuffled and fell asleep in Draco's arm. Draco melted.

Note: Long chapter. Makes up for Chapter 10. Okays people! Let's review!

Is this too much mush? Or do you want more?


-->