Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

"Mason! Get back here!" Ginny yelled. Mason streaked through the upstairs in all his naked glory, leaving wet footprints behind him. He laughed and shrieked and ran faster.

"Draco!" Ginny yelled.

"What? What is it?" Draco came running out of the living room.

"He escaped from the tub." Ginny said. Mason was crawling down the stairs, his little bum in the air.

"Again?" Draco went up the stairs and picked Mason up.

"Da!!!!!" He said and grabbed at Draco's cheeks with wet palms.

"I don't know why he insists on escaping." Ginny said, taking Mason from Draco. She wrapped him a towel she was carrying.

"He's like a dog. He doesn't like baths." Draco said.

"I knew it was too good to be true when he learned how to walk, and then run." Ginny said. She rubbed Mason's wet head and he whimpered and tried to get the towel off his head. Then, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" Ginny asked, rubbing Mason's arms. Draco walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello Draco."

"Grandma?"

**********

"Grandma? Grandma Clarisse?" Draco said.

"Of course Draco. Now be a gentleman and let me in." Draco stepped out of the way and let the woman in. She was almost as tall as Draco and had dyed blonde hair. Clarisse looked at Ginny. Ginny stared back.

"And who is this Draco?" Clarisse asked, giving Ginny a look over.

"This is Ginevra. My wife." Draco said. Clarisse glared at Draco. He shrank back.

"I take it that brat is yours?"

"That brat is our son. Mason." Draco said icily. Clarisse walked over to Ginny and stared at Mason. He stared back.

"He looks like you." Clarisse said.

"Yes. I am aware of that. Would you like some tea Grandma?"

"About time you offered something Draco. Just like your father."

"Ginny, will you take my grandmother to the parlor?"

"Sure." Ginny led Draco's grandmother to the parlor. Draco came in the parlor with a tray with a kettle of tea and a cup. Draco set it down on the coffee table. Draco took Mason from Ginny.

"I'll go and dress him." Draco said. Draco started to leave the room when.

"Stand up straight, girl." Clarisse barked at Ginny. Ginny looked at Draco. Draco shrugged. Ginny stood up as straight as she could.

"How far along are you?" Clarisse demanded.

"Just 6 months." Ginny said slowly.

"How old is the other?"

"One and half years."

"Hmmmmmm...." Clarisse stared at Ginny again.

"Another boy." Clarisse picked up the tea kettle and poured herself a cup.

"Excuse me?" Ginny asked.

"It's a boy."

"How do you know?" Ginny sat down.

"It's obvious. When my daughter was pregnant with Draco, mothers can tell these things. If you were having a girl, you would be carrying lower."

"Oh. So you're Draco's Mother's Mother?"

"Yes. Narcissa was my daughter."

"Why did you come?"

"Narcissa's birthday of course. Its next week. I came to visit her grave."

"We visited the graves on Mason's birthday." Ginny said.

"When was that?"

"November 18th." Ginny said, looking down at her hands.

"The 18th? Lucious' birthday? Did you two plan that?"

"She was 3 days late." Draco said, coming into the parlor.

"I see. Draco, I hope you're ready to have two boys in the house."

"What?"

"I'm having a boy." Ginny said.

"How do you know?"

"Very simple. As I was explaining to Ginevra, if she was carrying low, it would have been a girl. But she's not. It's like your mother when she was pregnant with you."

"Hmmm." Draco said. He went and sat down to Ginny and started to hand her Mason when Clarisse came over and snatched him up.

"Come to your grandma." Clarisse said. Mason whined.

"Come now." Clarisse said, bouncing Mason on her lap. Mason went quiet and sat still.

"There." Clarisse said and smoothed Mason's drying hair. He whimpered and tried to escape.

"Grandmother. Do you have a place to stay?" Draco said, going and taking Mason from his grandmother.

"Of course!" Draco passed Mason on to Ginny. Mason sat still in her lap.

"You're not staying here Grandmother."

"And why not?"

"Because. You came unexpectedly, treated my family bad, and this is MY house!"

"Your house? You're not even of age! It's still owned by your late father."

"No its not grandmother. If you had been here after the death, you would have heard the judge reading the revised will he had received a day before the suicide. Saying that the house was mine. Everything in it! Anything they owned was mine."

"Well. I would have expected more from you, Draco Alowicious Malfoy!" Ginny snorted. Bad timing for the heat of the moment.

"Grandmother." Draco said, breathing heavily through his nose. He pointed towards the door. "Leave my house. Now."

"You're just like your father." Clarisse spat. "A fool!" She stomped to the door, flung it open, and slammed it shut. Ginny set Mason on the floor and went up to Draco and hugged him.

"I'm proud of you." Ginny said. Draco smiled.

"What a lady. She gives my mother a run for her money. Alowicious..." Ginny giggled.

"It's not funny. It was my great grandfathers name." Draco said, going a bit pink.

"Oh!" Ginny gasped, she laid a hand on her stomach.

"He kicked!" Ginny laughed. Draco kissed Ginny's cheek and gently laid a hand on her belly. Mason crawled over to them and hugged Draco's leg.

Note: I know its short, but it was a really quick/cool idea. Enjoy! Please Review! No trash, recycle!


-->