Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Draco and Ginny walked out to the pond with Mason between them. He toddled along holding each of his parents hands. When they reached the pond, Mason broke away from his parents and peered happily in, mouth in a little 'o'." Draco knelt down next to Mason, holding him back from climbing into the pond.

"Can you say 'fish'?" Draco asked.

"phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhht." Mason attempted. Draco smiled and smoothed Mason's hair. Mason reached in the pond, trying to get to the fish.

"Don't hurt them." Ginny said, taking Mason's hands out of the pond and wiping them on her skirt. Ginny then walked over to the bench and sat down.

"Are you all right?" Draco asked, taking Mason's hands out of the water again.

"I don't know." Ginny said, putting a hand on her big belly. She winced in pain. Draco picked Mason up and hurried over to Ginny.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." Draco said. He struggled to keep a hold of Mason and help Ginny up. Draco put a hand to Ginny's forehead.

"You're running a fever." Draco said.

"What about Mason?" Ginny asked between heavy intakes of air.

"We could leave him here with Michael." Draco suggested. "Michael!" Draco called.

"Yes, sir?" Michael asked, apparating to them.

"I'm taking Ginny to the hospital. I need you to watch Mason."

"But sir!"

"Please!" Draco said, handing Mason to Michael. He ran upstairs to get some things for Ginny. Michael held Mason out like he was holding a bomb.

"Mrs. Malfoy?" Michael asked Ginny.

"Never mind Michael. We'll take him." Ginny took Mason. Draco thundered down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked Ginny.

"We're bringing him." Ginny firmly said. Draco chewed his bottom lip.

"All right, all right." Draco threw the suitcases in the trunk. He took Mason from Ginny and put him hurriedly in his car seat. He helped Ginny in the car. And they were off to the hospital.

********

Draco was lounged on a couch outside Ginny's labor and delivery room with a sleeping Mason in his arms. Draco sighed deeply and looked down at Mason. Mason was sucking his thumb, mouth hanging open slightly. Soon he would be a father again. He would have two kids with the woman he loved more than life itself. Draco looked at the clock across from him. It was almost 1 in the morning. They had been at the hospital for just about 8 hours. The doctors kept Draco out of the room. He sighed again and shifted the sleeping child in his arms. His eyes drooped lower and lower when the sound of the click of a door opening drew his attention.

"Mr. Malfoy?" asked a nurse. Draco sat up.

"Yes?"

"You can come in now."

"Is she okay? What about the baby?" The nurse smiled.

"They're both fine." Draco grinned. He walked past the nurse. The nurse closed the door after him.

"Hi." Ginny weakly said from the bed.

"Hi." Draco said. His eyes were concentrated on the white bundle in Ginny's arms. Ginny tipped her arms, allowing Draco to see the baby.

"It's a boy. Your grandmother was right." Ginny softly said.

"He's beautiful. Just like Mason was." Draco said, kissing Ginny's head.

"Would you like to name him?" Ginny asked.

"Me?" Draco squeaked. Ginny smiled. She pulled back the blanket on the new baby's head. There was a small tuft of reddish hair.

"Well would you look at that." Draco said softly amazed. "It's a male you!" Ginny quietly giggled, tired from the delivery.

"Look closer." Draco leaned in so close he could feel the sleeping baby's breath on his face.

"He has my nose." Draco said. "It's so small and pointy."

"Before Mason was born you said you wanted a child that looked like me. He's the closest thing we've got. So are you going to name him?"

"What? Oh yeah." Draco stroked his new son's plump red cheek. "Hmmm. Brandon." Draco said.

"Brandon?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah. Brandon seems like a good name. He just seems like a Brandon."

"Brandon it is then."

"What about a middle name?" Draco asked. Ginny giggled.

"Alowicious." Ginny laughed.

"No." Draco said.

"Why not? It's yours." Ginny giggled some more.

"What about Philip?" Draco changed the subject of his embarrassing middle name.

"Brandon Philip Malfoy. Deal." Ginny grinned. Draco grinned back. Draco leaned in and kissed Ginny on the lips. Ginny soon broke the kiss and looked down. Brandon had opened his eyes.

"Draco........" Ginny said. But Draco couldn't answer. He was staring into Brandon's eyes. They were just like his.

***********

3 years later, Mason was 4 going on 5 and Brandon was 3. A matured Draco and Ginny watched their sons coloring in a wizard coloring book.

"Hey! You colored outside the line! Why are you coloring my hair green? Stop that!" The pictures yelled at Mason and Brandon. Mason laughed.

"Hey mum, like my picture?" Mason asked, holding up his coloring book. He had colored the picture of the gnomes staring at the Muggle garden gnomes. The gnomes in the picture kicked and tipped over the Muggle gnomes.

"You colored it wonderful." Ginny said. She held open her arms and the little Draco ran into them.

"I love you mum!" Mason said.

"I love you too, Mason." Ginny said, patting his blonde head.

"Will you hang it on the refrigerator?" Mason asked.

"Sure." Ginny took the coloring book and closed it, setting it next to her.

"Dad, you want to color one with me in my animal book?" Mason asked, holding up another wizarding coloring book.

"Okay." Draco got down on the floor and picked up some crayons. Ginny got on the floor too and sat next to Brandon. Brandon had colored way out of the lines and the pictures sulked.

"That's very pretty. Mummy's little artist." Ginny said, picking Brandon up into her lap. Brandon squealed and laughed.

"I drew stars on his shirt." Brandon said, pointing to the wizard with huge misshapen stars on his shirt.

"Lovely." Ginny ran her hand through Brandon's yellow orange hair. It had gotten a mixture of blonde and red as he got older. Ginny looked over to Draco and Mason who were coloring in the animal book. Draco looked up and saw Ginny watching. He grinned. Ginny smiled back. That when she noticed what they were coloring. Draco was using a variety of green crayons and coloring a snake that hissed and snapped its mouth as it was colored. And Mason.... Mason was coloring a lion. The lion flicked its tail and roared. Every time it roared, Mason would laugh.

"I like lions." Mason said to his father as they continued coloring.

"Why is that son?" Draco asked.

"I just do. They're brave and strong. You know what dad?"

"What?" Draco asked, still coloring neatly.

"You remind me of a lion. You're really strong and really brave." Draco looked at Mason. Mason was grinning. Draco slowly smiled back. Then he looked at Ginny. Ginny turned her head and looked away. She gasped.

"Brandon!" She said.

"Look mum! Kitty pretty!" Brandon was struggling to hold Sophie.

"Brandon! What did you do to the cat?" Ginny asked.

"I colored her with Magic Markers." Brandon innocently said. Ginny took Sophie from Brandon. Sophie yowled and struggled, her white fur smeared with blue and red and green.

"Brandon, you shouldn't color the cat." Draco said sternly.

"I'm sorry. But she was white like paper!"

"Well, that may be true, but paper is to be colored on, not cats." Ginny said.

"I'm... I'm.... Sorry!!!!" Brandon started to sob and blubber.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." Ginny said. "Stop crying." Brandon slowly stopped crying.

"Re-Really?"

"Yes. Now. Why don't you two go get ready for bed." Brandon wiped his face with his sleeve and hugged his mother's leg.

"I love you." Brandon said.

"I do too." Ginny smiled. "Now scoot you two." Mason and Brandon ran up the stairs to their rooms to get their pj's on. Ginny took out her wand and wiped away the color from poor old Sophie's fur. When she was clean, Sophie ran off to the kitchen. Ginny went around picking up the crayons and markers and putting them in their boxes. Ginny closed the coloring books and set them with the crayons and markers in a basket. The boys thundered back down.

"Can we have a story dad?" Mason begged.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Draco asked.

"Yes! See?" The boys both grinned for their father.

"All right. Whose room should we read in?"

"Yours!" Mason and Brandon said, pointing to their parents. Draco and Ginny looked at each other. Family tradition was broken already in the new Malfoy household. And this being the first time suggested...

"All right. But behave." Ginny said, she picked up Brandon and carried him up to the Master Bedroom.

"Wow!" Mason said. He ran over to the bed and jumped on it.

"Wicked! This is bouncy! Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy!"

"No jumping." Draco said, catching Mason and setting him on the floor.

"What story do you guys want?" Draco asked, sitting on the bed. His sons crowded around him.

"Tell us the one about Hogwarts."

"There are a lot of those." Draco said. Mason flopped on his belly on the deep green sheets.

"Did you and mum meet at Hogwarts?" Mason asked.

"Yes." Draco said. Brandon crawled in his lap.

"Tell us that dad." Brandon said. "Please?"

"Yeah! Please! And Mum can fill in the places Dad edits out." Ginny blushed.

"Now boys..." Ginny said. "Do you want a story or not?"

"Story!" the boys said.

"All right. How me and your mother met. Where shall I start?"

"Flourish and Blotts." Ginny said.

"No." Draco said.

"YES!" the boys squealed.

"All right. We met in Diagon Alley at the bookstore Flourish and Blotts. I knew Ginny's older brother."

"Uncle Ron!" Brandon said.

"What about Aunt Leila? Did you know her then?" Mason asked.

"No. On with the story. My dad and Ginny's dad didn't like each other much and.... Anyways. I said that Ginny was Harry Potter's girlfriend." The boys giggled behind their hands and peeked at their mom. Ginny was pink.

"Well, after that. A couple of years went by and all I did was tease Ginny and her brothers. Me and my friends got a kick out of it. Until one year. When I, lets say, got 'tired' of always teasing her. Call it a change of heart. So we started meeting each other through out the castle secretly. Both our parents would kill us if they knew this was going on. But in the end, they dealt with it.

So as the story ends, we became really close during the battle against the evil Lord Voldemort and then when it all was over and I learned my parents had died, we became closer than ever and I asked Ginny to live with me. So she did and then we had you Mason."

"Yay! Me!" Mason said. "Mum says I was con----con----"

"Conceived." Ginny said.

"Yeah. That. At Hogwarts." It was Draco's turn to go pink.

"Yes. That's true. And then we got married and had Brandon. And here we all are. Now off to bed." Draco stood up.

"Awwwww!" Brandon said.

"Come on. I'll tuck you in." The boys hugged Draco, saying goodnight and went with Ginny to their rooms. Ginny came back after tucking them in to find Draco ready for bed, in bed, with a candle lit.

"Draco." Ginny said.

"Ginevra." Draco replied. Ginny blushed but crawled in bed with him anyways.

"You're a good story teller." Ginny said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You're a good mother." Draco pulled the top comforter over them. Ginny and Draco played around under the covers laughing and kissing. Draco was just reaching under Ginny's shirt when.

"Mum? What are you and Dad doing?" came Brandon's voice from the doorway.

"We're uh... Playing 'Zoo'" Draco's muffled reply came from under the sheets.

"Can I play?"

"No Brandon. Its just for grown-ups." Ginny said. She emerged from under the covers.

"What did you want?"

"Nothing. Goodnight." Brandon left the room. Draco came out from the covers.

"Phew! That was close." Draco said. "It was one thing when they were babies, but now that they're older it gets harder and harder to have sex when they're around."

"You're right." Ginny said, smoothing her hair. "So Mr. Zookeeper. What do we do now?"

"Why don't we feed the animals?" Draco said. He threw the covers over them again.

Note: I know! I didn't put a warning. It just.... Came up. Forgive me! Please Review! No trash, recycle.


-->