Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Ginny woke up in the guest room. Draco was lying on his stomach, face buried in the pillow. Ginny smiled and stroked his hair. Draco's hand snaked up behind her and tugged at a piece of her own hair. Draco's face emerged, grinning from the pillow.

"Morning." Draco said.

"Morning. Can I open my present now?"

"If you want." Draco rubbed his eyes.

"No. Not now. I'll wait." Ginny ducked under the covers and snuggled against him.

"So when do you have to leave?"

"Not until this afternoon." Draco lifted the covers off of Ginny's head.

"So my darling. How are you feeling?"

"Tired and groggy." Ginny's muffled voice said.

"Well. You better get dressed. We can go downstairs and get some breakfast." Draco got out of the bed. He went into the bathroom and got ready. Ginny stole his pillow in the bedroom and hugged it to her chest. It had been the best birthday in her life. When Draco was done, Ginny hurried in and fixed herself up. Together they went down into the Great Hall.

"I have to sit at Head Table." Draco said, leaving Ginny at the Gryffindor table.

"That's okay." Ginny found a seat at the Gryffindor table and sat down. She immediately picked up a slice of bread and poked a hole through it. Across the room, Draco was doing the same. Ginny grinned.

"You know, telescopes work better." Manilow said, leaning down to Draco.

"I know." Draco stuffed his slice of bread in his mouth.

"What happened to you last night?" Janine asked.

"I almost got laid by that hot Ravenclaw boy."

"Good for you." Nellie said sarcastically.

"I went to Draco's guest room." Ginny said, taking another bite of her bread.

"And..."

"That's none of your business." Ginny said, flushing pink.

"Leave her alone." Nellie said to Janine.

"Okay!" Janine held her hands up protectively. "I wasn't going to say anything."

"Sure. Ginny are you okay?"

"I'm getting that feeling again." Ginny whispered to Nellie.

"What feeling?" Nellie whispered back.

"That tingly feeling."

"You mean that tingly feeling that makes you feel like you're going to throw up so you try and you don't so you sit back down and your stomach churns and you throw up and you... End.. up pregnant. Ginny!"

"What?" Ginny said, pushing her plate away.

"Come with me." Nellie pulled Ginny off of the bench and hurried her out of the hall. Nellie took her into their dorm room in Gryffindor tower. She handed Ginny a clear potion in a glass vile.

"Drink it."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Where did you get it from?"

"I sneaked it out of Madam Pomfrey's medicine cabinet when.."

"Oh. Okay. So do I just. Drink it?"

"Well, put it in your mouth, swish it around for a minute then spit it back in the vile."

"That's gross."

"Ginny, do it."

"All right." Ginny took the cork off the top of the vile and poured it in her mouth. Her face grimaced and she swished it around in her mouth. Nellie timed her.

"All right. Spit it out." Ginny spat the potion back into the vile.

"That was so nasty." Ginny said, wiping her mouth on her sleeve. Nellie was watching the potion. It bubbled and slowly turned a fuchsia color.

"Ginny! You ARE pregnant!"

"What? That was a pregnancy test?"

"Yes it was. Oh! I'm so happy for you!"

"I am? I am!!!!!!!" Ginny hugged Nellie. Ginny placed her hands on her lower stomach.

"Boy or girl?"

"You'll have to wait until it's born to find that out. Should you go tell Draco?" "I should he leaves in the afternoon."

"It's still morning."

"I know. Its 11:15. I know what his version of afternoon is. Oh, Nellie. Thank you so much!" Ginny hugged her friend again and raced out of the room.

Draco was packing his work files into his bag when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Draco called. Ginny opened the door and poked her head in.

"Hey. Where did you go at breakfast?"

"Nellie had to show me something." Ginny walked in the room.

"You forgot your present."

"I did, didn't I?" Ginny walked over and picked up the present that was lying at the foot of the bed with the picture frame.

"Open it now." Ginny took the ribbon off the box and lifted the lid.

"Draco! It's beautiful!" Ginny lifted a pure silk cloak in an emerald green color.

"It goes with your hair and I bet it looks sexy on you." Ginny blushed and held the cloak out to Draco.

"Put it on me." Draco took the cloak and draped it around her shoulders. He leaned his head against her neck as he tied the straps.

"I'm pregnant." Ginny blurted out.

"That's nice." Draco said, nuzzling her hair. "Wait, what?" Draco spun Ginny around so she was facing him.

"I'm pregnant!"

"Are... Are you sure?"

"100 percent positive."

"That's great!" Draco held his hands up to her face and kissed her deeply. "When's it due?"

"In 9 months."

"That makes it. November."

"I guess so."

"A fall baby." Draco stroked Ginny's cheek. "Should we tell your parents?" he asked.

"They'll go ballistic, but I'll owl them."

"I'll send Harvey to you as soon as I get back. It'll make the announcement more formal than coming from a school owl."

"Thank you." Ginny rested her face against Draco's chest. Draco suddenly picked her up and set her on the bed. He gently pushed her back.

"What are you doing? I'm already pregnant."

"I know. I want to listen."

"To what? Gurgles?"

"Yes. It's our baby, Gin."

"All right." Ginny rolled her eyes. Draco leaned his ear down on her stomach. He poked her belly.

"Don't!" Ginny said.

"Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo." Draco said to her tummy. Ginny giggled.

"Stop that! It can't hear you."

"It was worth a try."

"It was worth all the attempts we made." Ginny smiled and sat up. Draco looked at the clock in the corner of the room.

"It's time for me to go. Don't forget, I'll send Harvey." Ginny walked with Draco to the entrance.

"Bye." Draco leaned down and kissed her. Ginny kissed his cheek and watched as he got into one of the horseless carriages and was taken to the Hogwarts Platform.

***********

Mrs. Weasley hummed as she dusted the house. She hoped Ginny had received the birthday presents she sent her. Ron and Leila were outside de- gnoming the garden. Arthur, Fred, George, and Percy were at work. Bill was back in Egypt and Charlie was nursing his burned hands as usual in the kitchen, applying layer after layer of burn cream.

"Mum! You have an owl!" Charlie called from the kitchen. He came out into the living room with an irritated Harvey in his hands.

"Charlie! You're not supposed to be using your hands!"

"They're getting better mum." Charlie handed Harvey to his mother. Harvey had orange burn cream smeared over his feathers. Charlie hung around while his mother opened the letter. Harvey hooted angrily at Charlie and preened his feathers. Mrs. Weasley smiled.

"It's from Ginny. She thanks us for the presents and HOLY DAVY JONES LOCKER SHES PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ginny? Our Gin-Gin? My little sister?"

"YES!!!!!!!! What is it with this generation X?"

"Uh.... They're all horny bastards?" Charlie shrugged.

"Charles! Language!"

"Sorry mum."

"Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More Weasley's! Weasley grandchildren!!!!" Mrs. Weasley went teary eyed.

"Actually mum, Gin's baby will be a Malfoy. I take it Draco's the father?"

"Of course he is!" Mrs. Weasley scanned through the rest of the letter. "Their baby is due in November. 6 months after Fleur and Bill will be having their baby. *Gasp!* We can have a double baby shower!!!!!!!!!!"

"Mum, when can we? Ginny's at school and Fleur and Bill live in Egypt."

"Spring break." Mrs. Weasley said, folding the letter. "It's settled. I write them back right away."

Note: YAY! BABIES! Review please!


-->