Unofficial Portkey Archive

Angel Kisses by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Angel Kisses

RowlingIdol

Angel Kisses

By RowlingIdol (a.k.a. Lauren G.)

Note: If you've seen 'A Baby Story' on TLC you know what will be happening in this chapter. Well, not really. But be warned!!!!

It was November and all Ginny wanted to do was rest. She was as big as the affects of a swelling solution. Draco was at her side every minute of every hour. Ginny was glad she was totally out of school. She had passed her final exams with flying colors, thought apparating did make her tired. The baby often moved around, kicking and causing Ginny irritation. She would snap, then apologize for it. Draco didn't know what he should do. He wanted to be by her, but then he didn't for fear of being yelled at. Then one frosty day, the day of November 18th, Ginny's water broke.

"Draco. It's time!" She said.

"What for? The news isn't on until 5. Oh!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!! Get in the car! I'll get your bags!"

"I can't stand up you nitwit!"

"Right. Michael! Bring Ginny's bags to the car! Don't forget the baby bag we packed!" Michael hurried to get Ginny's things while Draco helped Ginny into the car.

"Breathe!" Draco said.

"I am breathing! I'm not turning blue am I?"

"No. We'll be at the hospital in no time."

"A Muggle Hospital?"

"Of course. St. Mungo's isn't for giving birth." Michael threw the bags in the back seat of the car. Draco clambered in the driver seat.

"Hold on." Draco said. He floored the car and they shot out of the driveway and towards the hospital.

**********

Ginny had been in the hospital bed for over 3 hours. Draco was nervously pacing outside the room. Ginny's contraction's had gotten worse. Draco ran a hand through his hair and went back into the delivery room. Ginny's hair was damp with sweat, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Draco! I hate you!" Ginny said through clenched teeth, her legs propped up on metal.

"Now, you don't mean that." Draco said.

"I know. But I hate you now." Draco went over to Ginny and stroked her hair. Ginny moaned in pain and her hand felt for his. She squeezed his hand tight, popping several of his fingers.

"Ow." Draco said, trying to wrench his hand free, but Ginny drove her nails into his hand.

"You're staying here." Ginny said.

"Not much longer now." Said the female doctor. Draco wiped sweat from his brow with his free hand.

"One more good push." The doctor said. Ginny screwed her eyes closed. Draco stroked her damp hair. Draco closed her eyes and leaned close to the heavily breathing Ginny.

"I love you." He whispered. Just as he said it, the baby cried. Ginny let out a gigantic breath and her eyes popped open. The baby continued to cry.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" The doctor asked Draco. Draco pried himself free of Ginny's hand and went over to the doctor. The nurse handed Draco a pair of medical scissors.

"Right here." The doctor held up the bloody umbical cord. Draco cut it neatly in half. He stared at the bloody and crying baby in the doctor's hands. He looked down between its legs.

"It's a boy, Gin! We have a son!" Ginny started to cry. The nurse cleaned up the baby and brought it over to Ginny. Ginny gingerly held the baby.

"He has your chin." Ginny said, gazing down at the fussing baby.

"He has my nose, too." Draco kissed Ginny's cheek. "You did a wonderful job."

"Mason." Ginny said, stroking the baby's head. "We'll call him Mason."

"Can I give the middle name?" Draco asked.

"Sure."

"Lucius." Draco said.

"After your father?"

"Today would have been his birthday." Draco said.

"Mason Lucius Malfoy. I like it." Ginny said.

"Hi Mason!" Mason finally opened his eyes.

"Look Gin. He has your eyes." Draco said.

"So he does." Ginny smiled at Mason. He directly fell asleep.

**********

"WHERE IS MY GRANDSON???????!!!!!!!!???????????" Mrs. Weasley roared, running down the hall of the hospital followed by her husband, Charlie, Percy, the twins, Ron and Leila. Mrs. Weasley stopped by the nursery window and looked at all the babies wrapped in colored clothes with beanies on their heads.

"Is that him?" Mrs. Weasley asked, pointing to a baby in blue clothes.

"No. It says Robert Grover on the plate on the front of its carriage." Mr. Weasley said. They all looked at the plates for the boys but didn't find any 'Malfoy's.

"Where is my grandson????" Mrs. Weasley wailed. Draco came out of a door down the hall, holding Mason in his arms.

"My grandson!" Mrs. Weasley rushed down to Draco. Draco grinned and he showed Ginny's family his son.

"He's adorable!!!" Leila said.

"He looks like Draco." Ron scowled.

"He has Ginny's eyes." Charlie said.

"Where's Percy?" Arthur asked. Percy was off flirting with the nurses.

"You can come in and see her." Draco said. They followed Draco into Ginny's room.

"Hey mum." Ginny said.

"Gin your son's so beautiful!"

"Thank you." Draco gave Ginny her son.

"He's been sleeping for a while." Draco said.

"He'll probably want to nurse soon." Said one of the nurses, still in the room.

"I'm not going to nurse him with all them watching." Ginny said, staring at her mother.

"All right. We'll leave. We just wanted to see our daughter's baby." Mr. Weasley steered his wife out of the room. Mrs. Weasley was sobbing. Ginny's brothers said good-bye to her. The nurse left, leaving Ginny and Draco in the room.

"He's really beautiful." Draco said, stroking the baby's soft head. Mason opened his eyes from under his blue hospital beanie. He stared up at Draco.

"Hi Mason! I'm your father." Draco bent down and stared into Mason's eyes. Mason suddenly spit up on Draco's face.

"Oh! Draco! I'm sorry!" Draco wiped his face on the hospital sheets.

"What a great way to bond with your son." Ginny laughed.

"It's not funny." Draco spat into a Kleenex. Mason was staring up at Ginny. He kept on staring and staring. He stared at Draco, then stared at Ginny some more. He began to cry.

"I think its feeding time." Ginny pulled open her hospital gown a little and held Mason up to her breast. He fussed around and then latched on. He made snorkeling noises. He drank loudly.

"Why does he get all the fun?" Draco teased. Ginny flushed.

"What does it feel like?" Draco seriously asked. Ginny pondered for a moment.

"Moo." She said. Draco smiled.

Note: IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! But what will happen next? Are there plans for more future Malfoy's? A girl perhaps? Please review! No trash, recycle.


-->