Unofficial Portkey Archive

Teacher's Pet by Amynoelle and Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Teacher's Pet

Amynoelle and Heaven

Here's the H/Hr Christmas you all have been waiting for. Enjoy!

In the kitchen, Ron was trying to avoid looking at Luna. He knew she wanted to talk to him about what had happened earlier, but he didn't really want to get into it.

"Ronald, you should really try some of these," she held up the lemon biscuits.

"I'm not hungry," Ron said quietly.

She moved into the chair next to his. "Ronald--"

"Yeah?" Ron asked, but he didn't really have to ask. He knew what her question was.

"You should really tell them," Luna reached for his hand.

"You heard them," Ron said looking at her. "They're proud of me, Luna. For the first time in my life..."

"This is not the first time they've been proud of you," Luna told him.

Ron shook his head. "You don't understand, Luna."

"Then help me understand," she said supportively.

"I was actually considering your offer earlier," Ron told her. "I was thinking it was something I could actually do. You know I was about to stand up and announce my plans to them when my dad beat me to the punch."

"You can still do it," Luna said. "Ronald, I will support whatever you want to do. I just want you to be happy doing it."

Ron smiled at her. "I know and I love you for it."

She gave him a kiss. "I think your parents would still be proud of you if you did the critic column. But you have to want to do it."

"I can't disappoint them, Luna," Ron said. "Besides, I've already started my training. I just have 2 and a half years left to go. And it's not going to be that bad."

She nodded. "Okay... if that's what you want, Ronald."

Ron put his arms around her. "I love you. That's one thing I definitely am sure about."

"I love you too," Luna said with a big smile. "And we're spending every day of this holiday together."

"Absolutely," Ron grinned. He reached for one of the biscuits.

"There we go," Luna giggled. "I knew you were hungry."

"They are your famous lemon biscuits," Ron said before popping one into his mouth.

"And I made them just for you," she whispered in his ear.

Ron beamed at her. "That's my girl."

"And you're my guy," she looped her arms around his neck.

"Happy Christmas, Luna," Ron said leaning in.

She gave him a long, thorough kiss. "Happy Christmas Ronald."

Ron resolved that he would follow through with the training. But, he could tell Luna was disappointed. He also knew that if his parents found out about his doubts, they'd be disappointed.

As he kissed his girlfriend again, he decided he'd think this all out later.

*** *** ***

For the first time since he'd been at Hogwarts, Harry had actually looked forward to Christmas. He'd taken a lot of grief from Molly Weasley that he was missing the holiday with his surrogate family, but there honestly was nowhere else Harry wanted to be.

Grimmauld Place had been unoccupied for over two years. When Harry had first set foot in the house a few days ago, he knew that he had his work cut out for him if he was going to make the old Black family estate presentable for Hermione.

Holidays were important to her and he didn't want her to spend it in a cold, dark place.

With the help of his favourite house elf, Dobby, Harry had used all his free time to help remodel the house. It hadn't been easy especially with Dobby changing almost everything Harry did. But, in the end, the house looked much more like a home.

He'd promised that he wouldn't buy a tree or decorate without Hermione. He was going to pick her up from her parents' home and together, they'd go out and buy atree. Harry waited just down the street from her parents' house for Hermione. He hated sneaking around like this, but it was what they had to do for now.

He saw her hurrying towards him and smiled. Her cheeks were pink from the cold air, and a light snow was beginning to fall.

"Sorry," Hermione apologised. "I just did manage to sneak away."

"It's all right," Harry gave her a kiss.

"Happy Christmas," Hermione said softly smiling up at him.

"Happy Christmas," Harry echoed. "Come on."

"We have a tree to buy," Hermione said taking his hand.

"That we do," Harry answered. "I already went to the shops, so we have more than enough food."

Hermione nodded. "I shrunk my bag and put it in my pocket."

"Good idea," Harry squeezed her hand.

It only took them a few moments to reach the tree lot and Hermione was glad that there still seemed to be quite a few trees available.

"We have room for a really big one if you want," Harry said.

Hermione nodded. "We should take a look at all of them before we make a choice. We'll know the right tree when we see it..."

"Sure," Harry agreed. "There's no rush."

Hermione walked around a rather large tree in the middle of the lot. She tried to picture it completely decorated.

"It's nice," Harry offered.

"Hmmm," Hermione replied.

"I don't know a whole lot about trees," Harry stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Never really got a chance to decorate them or anything."

Hermione hadn't thought about that. She'd known he'd never done things like that with the Dursleys. "Not even with the Weasleys?"

"They included me, but it never really felt like I was really a part of things." Harry answered.

"Well, that's going to change this Christmas," Hermione said taking his hand. "YOU are going to pick our tree. Our very first tree."

He grinned at her. "I love the sound of that."

"Come on," Hermione said linking her arm in his.

Harry followed her to another, fuller tree near the corner of the lot. "That looks nice."

"Yes, it does," Hermione replied.

They scrutinized it for several moments. "I think it's our tree," Harry said, looking over at her.

Hermione motioned for the lot owner. He came over to them. "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas to you," Hermione replied. "We were wondering how much this tree was?"

"That's fifty quid," the man replied.

"That's an awful lot," Hermione frowned.

"We'll take it," Harry replied, reaching for his wallet.

"Harry-" Hermione began.

"My choice, remember," Harry said.

"But it's so expensive," she argued.

"It is the biggest one left on the lot," the lot owner reminded her.

"We'll take it," Harry repeated firmly.

"Excellent choice," the owner said taking the money from Harry. "Did you need some help getting it to your car, sir?"

"Uh... I think we've got it," Harry replied. "Thanks though."

The man nodded and walked away to help another customer.

"It's perfect," Harry said looking up at their tree.

"Yes it is," Hermione kissed his cheek.

"Even if it was expensive?" Harry asked teasingly.

"At least you paid for it," she teased.

Harry laughed. "Okay, Miss Granger. Is anyone looking? We need to shrink this down until we get to the house."

Hermione took a quick look around. "We're good."

Harry quickly withdrew his wand and shrunk the tree down to miniature size.

Hermione put it carefully in her purse for safekeeping until they got back to his place.

"We can Apparate over," Harry told her.

"The sooner the better," Hermione took his hand.

He led her under the awning for a closed shop. "Just you wait until you meet Dobby."

"Dobby?" Hermione asked.

"My house elf," Harry replied. "Now, are you---what? What's that look for?"

"You have a house elf?" she asked disapprovingly.

Harry took her hand. "One that I pay even though he doesn't want anything other than socks and tea cosies."

"You pay him?" Hermione softened.

"It's a long story, but yes," Harry told her. "And don't worry, I'm sure he'll tell you all about it."

"If we have time," Hermione said mischievously.

Harry smiled. "Well, then what are we waiting for?"

A few minutes later found them in the entryway to Grimmauld Place.

Hermione's jaw dropped as Harry held the door for her.

"What do you think?" he asked a bit anxiously.

"It's---wow," Hermione said looking around.

"Harry Potter, sir!" someone called out.

"Brace yourself," Harry whispered to Hermione as Dobby came toward them. The house elf was wearing odd socks--one red and one green. Around his neck was a tie that was decorated with Christmas lights.

"Hello Dobby," Harry said. "I'd like you to meet Hermione."

Hermione knelt down and extended her hand to the house elf. "It's great to meet you, Dobby."

"Harry Potter's miss!" the elf exclaimed happily.

Hermione smiled. "Happy Christmas, Dobby."

"Thank you miss," the elf said. "If Harry Potter's love needs anything, anything at all, you must ask Dobby!"

"I'm going to give Hermione the grand tour so she doesn't get lost," Harry said.

"Might happen anyway," Hermione answered dryly.

"Come on you," Harry said taking her hand. "I'll show you the kitchen first."

"Okay," she said, following him.

He explained to her that the house had been empty for quite some time. He didn't mention the portrait of Sirius' mother that was tucked firmly away in the attic. He could just imagine what that hag would say if she knew a Muggle born witch was staying here in her old home.

"I think it's lovely here," Hermione told him.

"I'm glad you like it," Harry said leading her down the small set of steps that led to the kitchen. "I know you ate at your parents..."

"I nibbled," Hermione said. "They were trying to bring James over again."

Harry knew her parents weren't too happy when Hermione told them she didn't want to go skiing. "They don't give up, do they?" Harry asked.

"I wish I could tell them about us," Hermione said wistfully.

"Two more Christmases from now, you can," Harry tried to make her smile.

She nodded. "Just two more Christmases..."

"It's going to be great," Harry promised.

"Show me the rest of the house," Hermione said. "Then we can put the tree up, and have dinner."

He took her hand and led her upstairs, telling her stories about the summer he'd spent here the summer before his fifth year.

"Will you tell me more about Sirius someday?" Hermione asked as he led her into the bedroom.

"Sure," Harry said. "I um, hope this bedroom's okay with you. It's the one I've always stayed in and---

"It's fine," Hermione assured him.

He'd thought that being back here would bring back painful memories for him, but to his surprise, it wasn't. It probably had something to with his choice of houseguest.

"I'll let you get settled," Harry said. "If you'll just hand over our tree. I'll get it set up downstairs and I promise I will not decorate any of it until you're there with me."

"Promise?" Hermione asked.

"I promise," Harry said giving her a kiss.

"I won't take long," Hermione said, giving him the tree.

Harry was grinning from ear to ear when he came downstairs. He set the tree up with a little help from Dobby.

"How's dinner coming along, Dobby?" Harry asked.

"Very good, sir." Dobby nodded. "Very good indeed!"

"Where did you get all of these ornaments?" Harry asked him.

"The attic," Dobby told him.

"There are great, Dobby," Harry said looking in the boxes.

"Thank you," Dobby beamed.

Hermione had changed into a jumper and jeans and she'd pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She did get a little lost on her way downstairs, but thankfully she heard the muffled sound of Harry's voice.

She peeked in a few rooms until she saw Harry and Dobby. "Sorry," she said. "This place is huge."

"Ron used to have leave bread crumbs," Harry said with a grin. "Come here and look at our tree."

"It really is perfect," Hermione said as he put his arm around her.

"Dobby found some ornaments upstairs," Harry told her. "We have lights and garland..."

"We'll start with the lights," Hermione said. "It's much easier that way."

"You're the expert," Harry said.

"I try," Hermione said, reaching into a box.

"So what traditions do you have in your family?" Harry asked sitting down beside her.

"We always have hot chocolate when we start putting the ornaments on," Hermione said. "And a fire in the fireplace."

"We have the fire," Harry said. "But I'll see what I can do about the hot chocolate---"

"Dobby can do it, Harry Potter, sir," Dobby said hastily.

"Thank you Dobby," Harry said. "I appreciate it."

With a pop, Dobby disappeared.

Hermione began to string the lights around the tree. "Come on you," she smiled at him.

Harry stood up and took the other end of the lights. "You know my uncle used to hate doing this part. He could never get them untangled."

"We've got it easy," Hermione grinned. "We can use magic."

"Yeah," Harry grinned back at her.

Together, they carefully strung the lights around the tree. "Perfect," Hermione stood back.

"Jingle bells," Dobby was singing rather loudly and off-key as he came back into the sitting room with a tray of hot chocolate and biscuits. "Jingle bells...jingle all the way...."

Hermione laughed. "Oh what fun it is to ride..."

Dobby beamed at her. "...in a one-horse open sleigh..."

Harry shook his head. "You two are mad."

"Don't be a Scrooge," Hermione said. "Right, Dobby?"

"Right, miss." Dobby said. "Dinner is almost ready for Harry Potter and his love."

"Thank you, Dobby," Hermione said. She walked over to the table and looked into one of the boxes. "These are some fancy ornaments."

"Dobby cleaned them for you, miss." the elf told her.

Harry motioned with his head for Dobby to go back into the kitchen, but the house elf didn't seem to notice. He was watching Hermione in awe.

"Dobby, why don't you---"

"This one is so beautiful," Hermione exclaimed holding up a sterling silver snow flake ornament.

"That belonged to Master Sirius," Dobby said.

Again, Harry motioned at the house elf, but again, he was ignored.

"Do you have any special plans for the holiday, Dobby?" Hermione asked.

"I do, miss!" Dobby exclaimed. "Dobby is going to Hogwarts to see Winky!"

Hermione grinned at his exuberance. "And who is this Winky?"

If Dobby could have blushed, he would have. "Dobby's love," the house elf looked down at his large feet.

"I hope that you and Winky have a great Christmas together," Hermione said patting Dobby on the top of his head. "She's a lucky elf."

"Thank you miss," Dobby said, looking up at her.

"I hope I get to meet her some day," Hermione said smiling at him before returning her attention to the ornaments.

"Dobby," Harry cleared his throat. "How's dinner?"

Dobby stared transfixed at Hermione.

"I think I know just the spot for this one," Hermione said taking the ornament over to the tree.

"Dobby will help you, miss," the elf followed her faithfully.

Harry gave up on being alone with his girlfriend anytime in the immediate future. Besides, Dobby seemed to be smitten. Harry couldn't fault him for that.

He sat on the sofa, grabbing a mug of hot chocolate as he watched Hermione hang the ornaments.

"We have an angel and a star," Hermione called out over her shoulder. "Which do you think we should use to top off the tree, Harry?"

"You can't fit on top of the tree," Harry said with a lazy grin. "So I guess it'd have to be the star."

"You are supposed to be helping," Hermione reminded him.

"I'll help," Harry got up.

Dobby finally remembered the dinner and with a pop he disappeared.

"Finally," Harry said.

"Hmm?" Hermione asked.

"I've been waiting to be alone with you," Harry wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"I like Dobby," Hermione relaxing against him.

"He's got a bit of a crush on you," Harry said.

Hermione turned around and looped her arms around his neck. "And what about you?"

"I have more than a crush on you," Harry rested his forehead on hers.

"You do?" Hermione whispered.

"I'm completely head over heels for you," Harry said softly.

"And you know what the best part is?" Hermione asked. "I have you all to myself for the next two weeks."

Harry grinned. "We've been waiting for this."

"Yes we have," Hermione said before he kissed her.

Harry kissed her deeply, pulling her body against his.

"What about Dobby?" Hermione asked weakly.

"We'll go up to our room," Harry said, his breath hot on her neck.

"Okay," Hermione said eagerly.

He lifted her up effortlessly and carried her up the stairs.

"This must be how you get your exercise," Hermione teased. "Carrying girls upstairs to your room to have your way with them..."

"Only one girl," Harry replied.

They were kissing as they entered the bedroom.

"Lock the door," she hissed.

Harry set her down and locked the door as she requested. When he turned around, Hermione launched herself at him, pressing him against the door.

"Bed?" he managed.

"Mmmhmm," Hermione replied.

He propelled them over, falling down onto the thick duvet.

Hermione fumbled with his belt. "Hurry, Harry..."

"Right," he said, tearing at his shirt.

Hermione lifted her jumper up over her head and tossed it to the floor.

Harry attacked her skin with his mouth, kissing her over and over again.

Hermione closed her eyes. "Harry..."

"Yeah?" he muttered, pulling at her jeans.

"Don't stop," Hermione whispered.

"Couldn't even if I wanted to," Harry said, pressing his lips to hers again.

Hermione wrapped her arms around him, needing to have him inside her now.

"You ready?" he asked, his eyes boring into hers.

Hermione nodded wordlessly.

Not waiting another moment, Harry pushed himself inside her, never breaking his gaze away.

They hadn't had sex since her accident and Hermione had missed being close with him like this.

"Yes," she said, clutching onto him as she arched against him. "Merlin, Harry!"

He was at a loss for words as he thrust deeper into her.

"More," she hissed.

She'd wrapped her legs around him and this was all the encouragement he needed.

Harry pressed as far into her as he could straining as his breathing grew heavier.

Hermione cried out his name and with a final grunt, Harry pushed into her one more time. He collapsed against her, burying his face in her neck.

"Harry," she wound her arms around him. "Harry..."

"Yeah?" he asked, lifting his head and looking down at her.

"It just gets better every time," she said softly.

Harry kissed her forehead. "You're amazing."

Hermione smiled at him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," Harry said softly.

"I think I've worked up an appetite," Hermione said with a grin.

"Dobby's probably wondered where we went," Harry said.

"He worked so hard on dinner," Hermione said, pulling back the duvet. "We shouldn't disappoint him."

"No, we shouldn't," Harry agreed.

"We can do this again later," she said with a grin, kissing him.

"Again and again," Harry said chuckling.

"For the next two weeks," Hermione reached for her clothing.

They dressed quickly and hurried downstairs. Dobby looked up happily when he saw them.

"We didn't want to miss dinner, Dobby," Hermione told him.

"Everything looks great, Dobby," Harry said.

"Thank you sir," Dobby beamed with pleasure.

Harry held Hermione's chair out for her.

"Thanks," Hermione smiled at him.

"Master Harry is a good cook too," Dobby said singing the praises of his boss.

"Yes he is," Hermione replied.

Dobby brought over their drinks. "And he's the youngest student in Hogwarts in over a century to be picked for his house team..."

"He's one of a kind, isn't he?" Hermione laughed as Harry turned red.

"He won the Triwizard Tournament in his fourth year," Dobby continued.

Harry looked across the table at Hermione. "I swear I didn't tell him to say these things..."

"I know," Hermione assured him.

"He's the youngest Auror in history," Dobby said setting a basket of dinner rolls in the middle of the table.

"Dobby," Harry said. "Aren't you heading to see Winky tonight?"

"Are you trying to get rid of Dobby?" Dobby asked.

"Of course not," Harry lied.

Hermione smiled at the house elf. "You could join us."

Harry stared at her in disbelief.

"Dobby cannot," Dobby replied. "Dobby has to see Winky."

"Tell her we said hello, then." Harry replied. "I can handle it from here."

"Thank you, Dobby," Hermione said shaking his little hand. "For making me feel so welcome."

"Miss is most welcome," Dobby bowed. "Dobby likes Harry Potter's love very much."

"I like you too," Hermione said smiling at him. "Give our best to Winky. Happy Christmas, Dobby."

"Happy Christmas, miss," Dobby bowed again. "And Happy Christmas, Harry Potter sir."

"Happy Christmas," Harry told him. "And thank you for everything you did for us, Dobby."

Dobby grinned widely and with a pop, disappeared.

Harry laughed. "He's something else, isn't he?"

"He adores you," Hermione replied. "That's plain to see."

"I think he likes you a bit more," Harry said grinning at her.

"I have that effect on people," Hermione joked. "And now apparently house elves as well."

"Everyone loves Hermione," Harry said.

She made a face. "That sounds like a Muggle show of some kind."

"But no one loves her more than me," Harry said raising his glass.

"I should hope not." Hermione raised hers as well.

"To the best Christmas ever," Harry said.

"It will be," she nodded. "Just us for the whole two weeks."

"There is one room that I didn't show you," Harry said. "There's a big library on the third floor."

Her entire face brightened. "You have a library?"

"It belonged to the Black Family," Harry told her. "When Sirius left me the house, it became mine."

"I love libraries," Hermione said covetously.

Harry gasped, pretending to be surprised. "Really?"

"I just love books," Hermione said, unaware that he was teasing her.

"You might be disappointed to know that all the books in the Black family collection are about Quidditch," Harry said with a frown.

"Quidditch?" Hermione deflated. "Really? All of them? Why on earth would anyone want an entire library on Quidditch?"

"Well," Harry said trying to keep a straight face. "They're not all about Quidditch..."

"Do you have any on Ancient Runes?" she asked.

"No," Harry replied. "The other half of the library is dedicated to...deep sea fishing."

She gave him a look. "You're just making fun of me."

"I'm not," Harry said. "The Black Family loved deep sea fishing. Couldn't get enough of it, actually."

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I can see your mouth twitching."

Harry laughed. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

Hermione balled up her napkin and threw it at him.

"I was just having a go at you," Harry apologised. "But I think I know you well enough by now to know that you love books. You didn't even go to Hogwarts and you've read that Hogwarts: A History, how many times now?"

"At least a dozen, if not more," Hermione replied.

"You know more about that school than I do," Harry said.

"Probably," Hermione answered.

"So how do you like the meal?" Harry asked. "Roast turkey is one of Dobby's specialties."

"It's absolutely delicious," she answered. "Best meal I've had since your place."

"I'm going to cook breakfast for you tomorrow," Harry told her.

"I can't wait," Hermione grinned. "But I want to help."

"I'd like that," Harry said reaching across the table for her hand. "I'm so glad that you're here. The holidays haven't typically meant that much to me over the years."

"I want them to be special for you from now on, Harry." she told him.

"I nearly lost you a couple of weeks ago," Harry said looking into her brown eyes. "I've never been that scared, Hermione."

"But you didn't," Hermione clasped his other hand in hers. "I'm not going anywhere, Harry."

"Having you here is the best present," Harry said softly.

She moved over to sit on his lap.

"I know this hasn't been easy," Harry said putting his arms around her.

"I don't care," she answered, leaning her forehead on his.

"Nothing worthwhile is ever easy," Harry said.

"That's very true," Hermione stroked his messy hair back. "And you're definitely the most worthwhile thing I've done all year."

Harry leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Why do I think we're about to have dessert?" Hermione asked with a grin.

"Hmmm," Harry said thoughtfully. "I don't know why you would think that."

"I do," Hermione leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"So you don't want to go to the library then?" Harry asked with a lazy grin when they pulled apart.

"Maybe later," Hermione ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't know if I can make it back upstairs," Harry said kissing her again.

"Can you make it to the sitting room?" she asked. "By the tree?"

"I think so," Harry said picking her up.

"Carrying me again," Hermione said. "I could get used to this, you know."

"It's the quickest way to get into the sitting room," Harry said laughing.

Hermione swatted his shoulder.

"You are not supposed to hit your professor," Harry reminded her. "I might have to write you up for that, Miss Granger."

"So you're going to punish me," Hermione lowered her eyelids.

"Well, I was thinking we might be able to work something out," Harry said setting her down on the sofa.

"Like what?" she asked coyly.

Harry set her down on the sofa. "Well, we could start with a kiss..."

"I like that idea," Hermione wrapped her arms around him.

"And then maybe," Harry said nuzzling her neck. "A little of this..."

"Ooooh," she sighed. "Yes... I like that too."

Harry slid his hand underneath her jumper. "And then maybe....this...."

She arched against him. "Love that..." she purred.

"Merlin, Hermione," Harry said losing his train of thought.

"I have a feeling we're going to be taking every opportunity we can for this over the next few weeks," Hermione said.

"We're going to be knackered," Harry said smiling down at her.

"I can deal with that," Hermione laughed.

Awhile later, Hermione and Harry were lying together on the sofa covered up with a blanket. The only light in the room came from the tree and the fireplace. Hermione sighed contentedly, her head resting on Harry's chest.

"This is exactly what I've been waiting for," Harry was stroking her hair. "Just lying here, and not worrying about what time you have to be back at the Ministry."

"This is perfect," Hermione said softly.

"Yeah it is," Harry echoed.

"I love our tree," Hermione said.

"I do too," Harry answered. "You did a great job decorating it."

"You helped," Hermione said with a giggle. "A little bit."

"I helped put the star up," Harry grinned at her.

"You worked really hard at it too," Hermione said laughing.

"Lifting you up there," Harry gave her a gentle poke.

"You just wanted an excuse to get your hands on me," Hermione said.

"Like I need one?" Harry asked.

"No," Hermione said. "Harry? I was thinking..."

"What's that?" Harry asked, running his fingers through her hair again.

"New Year's Eve," Hermione said. "You know since Ron and Lavender know about us. Maybe we could have them over for a small get together."

Harry looked at her properly. "You'd want to do that?"

Hermione nodded. "He's your best friend and Lavender's mine. We can trust them."

"What about Luna?" Harry asked. "And Charlie? I don't think they'd tell, but I just worry about so many people knowing about us."

"It was just an idea," Hermione said.

"It's a good idea," Harry told her. "I really think so..."

"Really?" Hermione asked happily.

"Let's just think it through, and decide if it's worth the risk of other people knowing about us," Harry told her.

"Right," Hermione agreed.

Harry kissed her again. "I could stay here all night," he said.

"We could, but it's a tradition to come downstairs on Christmas morning," Hermione pointed out. "Besides, we don't want Santa catching us like this, now do we?"

"Oh of course not," Harry smirked.

"So far," Hermione said. "Our first Christmas has been fantastic."

"The best ever," Harry added as they sat up.

"I'm going to take the blanket," Hermione said wrapping it around her.

"Cold?" Harry asked.

"I don't feel like putting my clothes on again since I'm just going to change into my pyjamas," Hermione said.

"I don't mind if you decide not to change into pyjamas," Harry said licentiously.

"Don't you think I might get a little cold?" Hermione asked.

"I can guarantee you won't," Harry said.

Hermione smiled. "You can, can you?"

"Absolutely," Harry picked her up again, blanket and all.

"You keep doing this and I'll expect it every single time," Hermione teased.

"I'm okay with that," Harry said softly.

"Happy Christmas, Harry," Hermione said.

He kissed her again. "Happy Christmas, love."