Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming of A New Age by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming of A New Age

frecklegirl87

Coming of A New Age

Sequel to… Words of True Love Finally Spoken

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Rose, Adrian, Lillian, Caitlyn, Lily's ancestors, and any other non Harry Potter fictional character that J.K. has not created. I do not own J.K.'s characters; I just borrowed them for my story.

AN: I know I've skipped 2 to 3 years at least but just stay with me here.

Prologue


During Hermione and Harry's seventh year, things began to heat up at the end of the year. By graduation time, Hermione was on the way to becoming a mother. When July 27th came along, four days before Harry's birthday, Rose Lillian Potter was born.

It had been a year since the famous trio had graduated from Hogwarts. Things had changed so much ever since the death of Sirius. It had affected Harry as much as it had on the rest of the gang. None of them ever wanted to talk about it. No one could blame them either if they didn't want to.

Ron and his girlfriend, Kaylee no longer existed as a couple. Hermione had caught Kaylee in their seventh year, kissing another guy outside the Great Hall. She told Ron, but he didn't want to believe her, that is until he saw that Kaylee was making out with Seamus. He quickly broke things off with her.

Hermione was tired of seeing Ron so down lately that she decided to do a little matchmaking for him. Luna Lovegood seemed to be the next person who Hermione could see Ron with. Considering she could be a little wacky at times, but then knew she'd fit right in with all the rest of the bunch. Luna soon became Ron's new girlfriend. She was about 5'1 and had brown eyes with black hair. Ron loved everything about her. He loved her so much that he asked her to marry him. And she accepted.

But much to Ginny's delight, Draco had proposed to her earlier than Ron had to Luna. Ginny and Draco got married right after Ginny's graduation. But Ron and Luna had gotten married before Ginny and Draco did.

Lily and James were still watching after Harry and Hermione, let alone Sirius, Nicole, and Sarah were too.