Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming of A New Age by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming of A New Age

frecklegirl87

Chapter 2: Foretold Events

"Harry, are you sure you want to do this?" Hermione asked.

"Yes, Hermione, I do. If we don't cast the 12 hour spell then we'll never know if Sirius wants to come back or not. We've at least got to try," Harry said as he pulled Hermione into his lap.

Hermione was now 3 months along, her stomach wasn't big yet, but only time would tell that.

"Oh, alright," Hermione said, "when?"

"Well, you might as well do it now. No sense on waiting til' later," Harry said.

Hermione then muttered the spell along with Sirius's name.

Through a white cloud, Sirius appeared, very ghostly also.

"What in blazes am I doing here?" Sirius asked.

"I take it you didn't want to be brought back?" Harry asked.

Sirius looked at Harry. Harry now was fighting the urge to cry. It was hard on him to be able to face Sirius's death. Sirius had seen these eyes before. Right when he himself had died, the look on Harry's face when he fell. It was painful to see but yet he had no control over his corrupt cousin. He couldn't blame Harry if he wanted to go after his crazy corrupt cousin. He would have done so. But yet, Harry didn't.

"Harry," Sirius paused and then continued, "I appreciate what you're doing, but I only have one purpose for the time being until I pass on to a better place. Like Sir Nicholas told you before, wizards can leave an imprint of themselves upon the earth, to walk palely where their living selves once trod, or they can go on to a better place after death. And Harry, that place is so much better than here. There's no suffrage, pain, sorrow, or sadness. It's all joy, happiness, peace, and eternal life. Only those who are ready to go on and leave earth as it is when they leave will be able to move on."

"Then why haven't you gone on?" Harry asked, not looking into Sirius's eyes.

"I was foretold about 20 years ago that this would happen. I was told that I was to tell you what will happen with your parents in the future. You see, they did die, yes. But as you can see, it was not their time to die. So they were brought back by fate, only as ghosts to watch over you. If they were brought back to human form then the whole wizarding world would be in a fatal shock," Sirius said.

He knew exactly why Harry couldn't look him in the eye. It was too painful to see somebody you loved dearly come back suddenly to visit when they had already been dead for at least 3 years now.

"Then when will they pass on? I remember seeing them as ghosts before," Harry said.

"By the time your third child is born, Lily and James will be able to move on to another life. I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but it needed to be told," Sirius answered.

"To make that a little more simple told…3 days, 3 hours, 3 minutes, and 3 seconds, after your third child is born will Lily and James be able to move on to another life. No one knows exactly when that'll be but when that time comes they will go. It doesn't matter where they are located at the time; they will go when it's time. They may know this, they may not. But I guess since I'm going to be here for another 11 hours then I'll go tell them," Sirius continued.

"One more thing, Hermione… Harry…. After I'm gone, copy all your spells that you have created that can be taken advantage of into a book; then put a curse on it to where it will not open unless it is desperately needed. Those who try to open it, which are not of your family or not in the family line; will get their lifespan, cut in half," Sirius continued.

Sirius noticed to see how Hermione and Harry were both not responding as well as he thought they would.

"I know this is a shock to you. And actually to find two shocks but still, what must remain in the future, must stay in the future. Remember, if the right steps are not taken, the results might not end up they way they were meant to be. Another spell that you will need to create and then put in that book is a spell to go back in time to redo that wrong path. It must only be used when it is certain that it must be. To know that, create a spell to see if you are headed in the right path or not. Another subject on this matter, or rather wisdom: Just by listening to what your heart says to you and not what others say to you, will lead you down the right path to follow," Sirius said.

"Sirius?" Harry asked.

"Yes, Harry?" Sirius answered back.

"Before the twelve hours is up, would you spend time with Rose? I know you don't have to, but I want her to know you. I want her to know that you may not be still on earth with us, that you will always remain in our hearts. I will also create a spell to talk with the dead that are in another life in full person but only when seriously needed. It'll only last for up to the time needed," Harry said.

"Harry, I would be honored to spend time with Rose. The only other thing I need to tell you two, is that when your second child finds their soul mate you must not go against it," Sirius answered.

"Ok, we understand. But uh… is there any idea of who it is? Or is that just one of those things that time will only tell?" Hermione asked.

"Time can only tell," Sirius said.

Over the next couple of hours, all of the family, meaning the Weasleys', Ginny and Draco, and Dumbledore were told about the future that Sirius had foretold. Some cried, while some understood and simply nodded.

AN: I tried to redo this confusing chapter so where it wasn't so confusing anymore. If you're still confused, then I'm sorry. Remember, this is an important chapter to remember.