Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming of A New Age by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming of A New Age

frecklegirl87

Chapter 8: Girl Talk

"Draco?" Ginny asked later in the night.

He just happened to be awake at the moment.

"Hmmm," Draco answered.

"Good, you're awake," Ginny said as she took his hand and apparated to another room.

"Ginny? What are you doing?" Draco asked.

She looked into his beautiful gray eyes and said, "I want another baby."

"I thought you said you wanted to wait until Adrian was older," Draco said.

"I do, but that doesn't mean that it has to be that way," Ginny said pulling him closer. She whispered in his ear, "Make love to me."

"Ginny?" Draco asked.

"What?" Ginny snapped getting annoyed, mainly because he didn't want to make love at the moment.

"I think we should wait. I thought we agreed to wait until Adrian was a little bit older until we had another child. Isn't that what you wanted?" Draco asked.

"Go back to sleep then," Ginny said as she got up from the bed and went to the window and stared into the cool spring night.

"What?" Draco asked wondering what he just did wrong.

"Just go back to sleep. I'll be along soon," Ginny said.

"Ginny-"

"No, just … Better yet, I'll go. Don't follow me, I need to think for a bit," Ginny said.

"Ginny-"

"Don't worry, I'll be back," Ginny said, "Just go to bed."

"No, I won't," Draco said as he went closer to her, "you're coming with me, without any objections you're coming with me."

"No Draco, I'm not," Ginny said as she got closer to him and then kissed him.

Before he could take her hand and apparate them to their bed, Ginny apparated away from him.

Ginny! No, don't do this! Draco thought.

~*~*~

Ginny then apparated away from Draco to the only place she could think of at the moment: to Charlie's.

She started to hear muffled cries coming from the bedroom.

At least someone in this family is enjoying themselves. Ginny thought.

She then apparated to Ron's place.

"Ginny! What are you doing here so late at night?" Ron asked.

Over by him, seated was Luna, Ron's wife.

"Ron, do you mind if I talk with Luna alone?" Ginny asked.

"No, go ahead. See you in the morning sweetie," Ron said, "Goodnight you two."

"Goodnight," Ginny said.

"Goodnight," Luna said as he left the room, "So, Ginny. What brings you here?"

"Do you mind if we go some place a little more private?" Ginny asked, "Sorry, but if I know Ron right, I'm thinking he's going to try to listen to our conversation."

"Sure, I understand. Where to?" Luna asked, "Besides, it's about time I had a girl talk. I need to say something too."

"Just grab my hand and let me lead. I don't want anybody following us," Ginny said.

She grabbed her hand and then Ginny apparated.

They were outside somewhere. Wherever it was, it was beautiful.

"Ginny where are we?" Luna asked as she looked at the scene before her eyes.

They were up on some rocks that stood high above the ocean, with the moonlight shining down on them.

"I'm not sure. I stumbled onto this place once when I was first learning to apparate. Ever since, I keep coming back. I come here when I need to think or just to be able to relax. It's really beautiful. I guess that's why I keep coming back," Ginny said.

"I understand why. It's absolutely breathtaking," Luna said, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Ginny's eyes started to water.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry," Luna said.

"You didn't say anything to make me cry. It's just earlier I woke up wanting another child. A girl, I wanted to make love again. But the only response I got back from Draco was, `I thought you wanted to wait until Adrian was older,'" Ginny said,

"Men sure do have a way with ruining moments, don't they?" Luna asked.

"Yes, they sure do. I ended up telling him to just go to bed," Ginny said.

Luna started laughing.

"What are you laughing about?" Ginny asked.

"I'm sorry Ginny. But it is kind of funny. Last time, I told Ron that he whimpered and whined thinking he had hurt me or something like that. But really, I was just upset at him for ruining the perfect moment to tell him something really important. So really, if you think about it, Draco was probably just trying to escape your wrath in the next nine months if you two did it. Considering you just had Adrian three months ago. Especially, after seeing you like you were earlier with the Tories Sudcattle, he was scared probably. After what happened with Kreacher, which by the way, he was literally shaking in his boots when he heard you make that threat towards him; Draco just didn't want to risk you activating that power again. You really did scare him though. I tell you what though, if it's one thing I've learned over the years', it's that boys will always be boys, men will always be men, and no matter how hard we try to change that, it's just something that's set in stone," Luna said.

Then Ginny started to laugh, "I see your point. What was the important news to tell Ron? Have you told him yet?"

"No I haven't. I need to though," Luna said.

"Well? What is it? You can't just hint at something and then leave me in the dark about it. Tell me," Ginny said.

"Guess you're right," Luna said, "I'm pregnant."

"Aww! Congratulations," Ginny said as she gave her a hug.

"Thanks," Luna said.

"How far along are you?" Ginny asked.

"A little over five months," Luna said.

"And Ron didn't suspect anything when you had morning sickness?" Ginny asked.

"Nope, he just thought I had a long case of the flu," Luna said.

"He really is stubborn then," Ginny said laughing, "So when do you plan to tell him?"

"I don't know really," Luna said.

"Well, you can't just wait until the time comes to say, `by the way honey, I'm pregnant. Could you take me to the hospital? I'm about to give birth to your child.' He'd be dumbstruck but then again, you do need to tell him before you start to show," Ginny said.

"Oh ye of little faith are yea?" Luna asked.

"Oh really? In that case, I dare you to go wake him up right now and tell him," Ginny said.

"Ok, I will. Let's go," Luna said as she got up.

"Ok," Ginny said laughing as she apparated back.

They continued to be in a fit of laughter when they arrived back.

"Luna! Ginny! What's up with you two?" Ron asked thinking they were drunk.

"Oh Ron, we're just having fun. We're not drunk if that's what you're thinking. Besides, Luna has something she has to tell you," Ginny said.

"What is it?" Ron asked looking concerned at Luna.

"I'm pregnant," Luna said.

"What?" Ron asked dumbfounded.

"Ron, I'm pregnant," She repeated.

"Excuse us Ginny, but you see how it is. I feel like celebrating," Ron said as he picked Luna up and carried her to their bedroom.

She could hear Luna giggling as Ron carried her.

Should have known he'd do that, Ginny thought.

Ginny then apparated home feeling better than she had before.

As soon as she was in bed with Draco, she started kissing him wildly, passionately, and hungrily.

He instantly responded and kissed her back.

"Ginny, I'm sorry about earlier," Draco said looking sincere.

She giggled and said, "Don't worry about it. Everything is fine."

"Ginny what have you been doing? You're acting like you're drunk," Draco said.

She laughed even harder.

"Ginny! You'll wake Adrian," Draco said trying to get her to be quiet.

"I'm sorry. But no, I'm not drunk," Ginny said as she laughed again, "I promise I'm not."

"Ok, but really what have you been doing?" Draco asked.

"Girl talk," Ginny said as she then kissed him.

"Oh," Draco said as they kissed again and then whispered in her ear, "In that case, feel like making love?"

"You know it," Ginny said as she grabbed his hand and apparated them to another room.

"Don't like our bed do you?" Draco asked.

"Of course I do. Especially with you in it with me," Ginny said grinning from ear to ear, "I just didn't want our own son scared by hearing your monstrous moans."

"Oh, you'll pay for that one, Weasley," Draco said as he began to nibble at her neck.

"Correction, I believe it's Malfoy now," Ginny said as she then started nibbling at his ear and touching his tight abs and whispered in his ear, "I'll pay you dearly-"

Draco had then started his way down, kissing her where Adrian had once bit her.

"You're intoxicating you know," Draco said as he thrust into her.

Her hips bucked slightly as he entered her.

"Don't do that," Draco said as he began to move in and out of her.

He felt her close around him as she took advantage of his mouth hanging open and kissed him wildly.

He set a rhythm, one that she could follow as they attacked each other's mouths hungrily.

Soon they collapsed on the bed still kissing each other before they fell asleep wrapped together under the covers.