Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming of A New Age by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming of A New Age

frecklegirl87

Section 5: Secret Island of Dreams

song: Kokomo by The Beach Boys

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Jamaica

Off the Florida Keys
There's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all

Bodies in the sand
Tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love
To the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

To Martinique, that Monserrat mystique

We'll put out to sea
And we'll perfect our chemistry
By and by we'll defy a little bit of gravity

Afternoon delight
Cocktails and moonlit nights
That dreamy look in your eye
Give me a tropical contact high
Way down in Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

Port Au Prince I wanna catch a glimpse

Everybody knows
A little place like Kokomo
Now if you wanna go
And get away from it all
Go down to Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo
We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
Way down to Kokomo

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Ooo I wanna take you down to Kokomo

Luna woke up in a beautiful room around nine-thirty in the morning. The room was beautiful and also in a cottage looking house. It had a balcony that overlooked the ocean. They had it all to themselves this morning or at least for a few days at the most.

Ron had surprised her the day before and told her they were going on a little trip for their anniversary.

~*~

"Darling?" Ron said coming into their home the day before.

"In here honey!" Luna called out from the bedroom.

Ron quickly went to their bedroom. He had arrangements already done for if Charlotte, who used to be called Chattie, she had preferred Charlotte once she had started school at Hogwarts; or Adam had decided to come by the Manor. Ron had planned to take Luna out to an island that he had rented for just the two of them for the week.

Luna was in front of the mirror trying to fix her hair just like it should be, but for the life of her, it just wasn't happening. She was beginning to get frustrated with it.

Ron took the clip from behind her and put it on the table by the mirror.

"Why do you insist to mess with that every morning if all you get from it, is frustrated? Leave it. Your hair looks beautiful down. Sexy even," Ron said.

"Ron, are you ok?" Luna asked. "You haven't said the word sexy to me since after Charlotte was born."

"Well, I am sorry for that but I speak the truth," Ron said.

"What have you got in your back pocket?" Luna asked, looking and also reaching.

Ron tried to not let Luna see what it was just yet but she got a hold of it and took it away from him, so he couldn't even get close to get it back.

"Trip for two in where?" Luna asked, excited.

"It's a secret island that we will be staying at for the week for our anniversary," Ron said and then kissed her.

Luna hugged his neck, dearly.

"So you ready?" Ron asked.

"What?" Luna asked, looking at him as if he were clueless. "Are you kidding? I haven't even packed yet. How long are we going to be?"

"No need to pack. I already packed for you. I know what I like," Ron said.

"I bet you do," Luna said. "Then where is it, my stuff that you packed?"

"Already in our little cottage on the island," Ron said.

"Cottage? Oh I love you!" Luna exclaimed. "Can't wait to see it. But I want to thank you first."

"I love-"

Luna had begun to kiss him and caress him with her ways before he could barely even finish his sentence.

Ron pulled out of the kiss and said, "Damn, you tend to start things that you don't finish at times. That was incredibly sexy."

"Well, this is one that I do intend to finish, not just start," Luna said as she blew in his ear. "Let's go now so I can start and finish."

~*~

And she did indeed finish what she had started; over and over again. She had even surprised him a time or two. It was already the next to last day they had at this beautiful cottage. And they hadn't slowed down a bit.

Ron was now in the kitchen making breakfast. The first morning, Luna had tried to make breakfast but yet, Ron had rushed her out of there as fast he could. There was no point in trying to have to make food if she didn't have to.

wvWare Valid HTML 4.0! Document created with wvWare/wvWare version 1.0.0

-->