Unofficial Portkey Archive

Coming of A New Age by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Coming of A New Age

frecklegirl87

Chapter 12: Storm of All Unending Storms

John smiled as he saw those words appear in his journal.

He quickly wrote back, "I love you too Rose."

John closed the book and then went over to the fireplace and stepped in and said as he grabbed some floo powder, "Aunt Ginny!"

He landed with a hard thud.

John stood up and looked around. It looked to be dark and gloomy, but yet there was a little bit of sunlight.

Looks like a vampire's cave. John thought.

"Who are you?" a voice said interrupting his thoughts.

"Does Ginny live here?" John asked ignoring the man's question.

"Yes but who are you?" the man asked again.

"May I see her?" John asked, and ignoring his question again.

"Not until you answer my question that you've managed to ignore twice," the man said coldly.

"Draco! Don't be rude towards him," Ginny said entering the study.

Ginny looked towards the stranger that had entered her home. She gasped as she saw him.

"Percy? What on earth have you done to your hair? Mum would freak if she saw this mess. And to think you dyed your hair from its natural color. Really, Percy…what's gotten into you for goodness sakes?" Ginny asked stepping closer.

"Aunt Ginny," John said.

"Why do you call me `aunt'?" Ginny asked.

"Because you are my aunt, Aunt Ginny. I'm not my father who you obviously think I am," John replied.

Ginny, who didn't believe him said, "Come let's go."

And she led him back into the fireplace and said, "Charlie's flat!"

And they were gone.

Ginny landed smoothly but however, John did not.

"Percy come on. Get up. What's with you?" Ginny asked. "Charlie! Ron! Fred! George! Bill!"

Ginny's five older brothers came rushing out to her.

"What is it Gin?" Charlie asked. "What's Percy doing here?"

"Aunt Ginny!" John said. "I am not my father!"

"Come on Percy don't be an oaf," Ron said.

"No really, my name is John. I'm Percy's son. My mother is Penelope. Why won't you believe me?" John asked.

"Is there anyone that could prove that?" Fred asked, being serious for once.

"Yes, just a moment please," John said.

They all looked at him as if he was some crazy lunatic as John pulled out what looked to be a walkie talkie, except, there was a tiny screen on the front of it.

John turned it on to see his father in his den studying; probably something for the Ministry.

John typed in his message to his father.

Percy immediately responded with, "I'm coming," on the little screen in front of John.

Before the next five minutes, Percy had shown up.

"Oh boy," Percy said looking at the people in front of him.

"Percy, you dare even show your face here? After what you did to Dad?" Ron bellowed with anger.

"Ronald Austin Weasley!" Ginny said quickly. "Must I get on to you ever time you do that?"

"Sorry Gin," Ron said.

"Always the one to act quickly with anger. So much like your dear ole Mum," Percy said.

"She's your Mum too. Or have you forgotten that Percivence Mark Weasley? Have you forgotten that every time your name was mentioned Dad would go into a rage and Mum would instantly go into tears? Have you dear brother? Surely, you haven't forgotten your own mother. And to think you once even loved her," Ginny said slyly.

"You never should have married that horrible git," Percy said back. "I see he's rubbed off on you for the worse, Virginia Ann Weasley Malfoy!"

Without warning to Percy, Ginny's fist came sailing at him.

BANG!

Percy went right face to face with the floor.

"Ginny!" all five of her brothers' hissed at her in surprise at her actions.

"Damn you Charlie! Why the hell did you have to teach her to fight?" an angry Percy said.

"Why am I the one always to get blamed for that?" Charlie asked.

"Charlie, you are the one to blame for that. You did teach her that. Believe me, both George and I have received her wrath before and her mighty punch," Fred said offering a hand to his older brother Percy.

Percy, who accepted Fred's hand said, "Ok, maybe I shouldn't have egged her on like that but still I meant it."

Ron instantly grabbed a hold of Ginny, who was about to take another swing at her older brother.

"Percy, you got that right you shouldn't of but unless you want Ginny to take another swing at you then I'd advise you to lower your insults to a level both you and Ginny can handle to where Ginny won't take another swing at you. As you can see, she's not afraid to do it again," Ron said.

"And Ron, if you don't want to end up with the same as him, you'll let me go right this instant," Ginny said, squirming her way out of his arms.

He let her go.

"Thank-you!" Ginny said towards Ron. "Now, to answer your first question towards Charlie, Percy… he taught me because I wanted him too. Why you think I learned it? If not to get Creevey to leave me alone?"

"You were the one who made his nose bleed until the dawn's early sunlight?" Percy asked in astonishment.

"Yes Percy, I did. For one, he never would leave Harry alone. And for two, at the time, anyone who bothered Harry dealt with me," Ginny said.

"Typical you," Percy muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Ginny asked.

"Enough you two! As much as I'd like to see who wins this little cat fight, we have other matters to discuss," Bill said.

Ginny smiled. Percy growled.

"Cat's got your tongue hasn't it?" Ginny asked slyly.

"Enough Ginny," George said firmly.

"Now, young man, prove who you are as you say is true," Bill demanded.

"You people are crazy if you can't see the resemblance between me and my father. But if you need more proof then you can ask my girlfriend about who I am," John said back stubbornly.

"And who would that be?" Ginny asked.

"Rose Potter," John said.

"What?" every voice in the room said, shocked at his answer.

"Say her name again, perhaps I didn't hear you right," Ginny said.

"Rose Lillian Potter. You did hear me right. And right now, because she won't say who she's been with these past summer days to her parents she's been put under room arrest," John said.

"Ouch," Fred said to a low whisper.

"That bites," George finished for his brother.

"Definitely," Fred said in response.

"Ok, so we believe you when you say you are, unfortunately, Percy's son. Even though Percy has put his own family name to shame, we still accept you. But we'll be the easiest to be accepted by just to warn you," Charlie said.

"Who's the hardest?" John asked.

"Dad, your grandfather," Ginny said. "And at least Percy kept touch with some of us."

"Yeah because he knew if he didn't then he'd be in far worse shape than he is at this moment," George added quickly.

"You got worse than he just got so you might as well be quiet in that subject," Charlie said.

"You don't have a matter to say in it either. Considering you've never received her wrath," Fred said.

"Good point bro," Bill said.