Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just One More Thing by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just One More Thing

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

Wow, another update within a week, I'm doing well. This one is a little naughty too. Enjoy!

Just One More Thing

Chapter 12

****

The next morning Hermione was waking up with the biggest smile on her face, a smile that began to fade when she reached out for Harry, only to find his side of the bed empty. Sitting up and clutching the sheets around her naked body, she was surprised to see Harry sitting in a chair across the room, fully dressed and tying his shoes.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked smoothing her hair from her face.

Harry looked up and smiled at his girlfriend. "I think it's a little late for modesty, don't you?" he asked chuckling, referring to the sheets she was clutching to her chest.

"I might get a chill," she replied grinning.

Harry finished tying his shoes, then stood up and walked over to Hermione. Sitting down on the bed opposite her, he leaned in and brushed her lips with his.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said stroking her hair.

"Good morning, handsome," Hermione said rubbing his thigh.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Harry asked softly before giving her neck a gentle kiss.

"Shagged out," Hermione admitted with a smirk. "Literally."

After their fun in the shower the day before, Harry had managed to make love to Hermione a further three times throughout the rest of the afternoon and evening.

"How long have you been awake?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, about an hour," he answered.

Hermione glanced at the bedside table which read 8.00am. "You've been up since seven? Shouldn't you be tired after all of that physical activity we engaged in yesterday?" Hermione asked amazed.

Harry laughed. "To be honest sweetheart, I've never felt so refreshed and alive as I do right at this moment."

"Gosh Harry, where do you get your energy from?" Hermione asked letting her fingers graze down his shirt covered chest.

Harry couldn't quite put his finger on it, but Hermione seemed to give him energy that appeared to be endless. Of course he was still learning how to make himself last longer during sex, that was something that would come with time, but afterwards he only needed a while to catch his breath, and he would be raring to go again. Hermione had even gone so far as to call him an animal last night, a title that he fully intended to continue living up to. He also put it down to the fact that he slept better than he ever had been able to in the past, purely because Hermione was in his arms throughout the night. He woke up this morning feeling totally fulfilled and happy. Another reason. Who knew that being miserable could make you so tired? And that being happy made you feel so awake.

"I'm not quite sure, but I have a feeling you're the cause," Harry mused, raising her hand that was on his chest to his lips.

Hermione leaned in and kissed him. "I have a really good idea," Hermione told him.

"Yeah, what's that?" Harry smiled intrigued.

"Why don't you take these off?" Hermione clutched his shirt. "And come back to bed."

"That really is a good idea," Harry said cradling Hermione's face. "But I was hoping we could out today."

Hermione looked a little disappointed. "Don't you want to?"

"Of course I do," Harry assured her stroking her cheeks. "And we will, later I promise."

"Ok," Hermione said quietly not at all convinced.

Harry felt awful, he had no idea she would be upset over this. He would gladly oblige to her suggestion, only he wanted to take her out and spoil her today.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't know that this would upset you," he said honestly. "I only wanted to take you out, get some fresh air, maybe buy you breakfast."

Hermione looked into his eyes, and saw nothing but sincerity. She felt a little selfish, the past two days they had been here Harry had done everything she had wanted to do, and made her feel as though she was the only person in his world.

"I think that's a better idea at this particular time," she whispered smiling.

Harry looked relieved, but still wanted to make sure she was okay it. "Are you really sure? Cause I can get naked really quick."

"I'm positive," she replied laughing. "I can be ready in half an hour."

"Great," Harry said clasping his hands together. "Although there is something that I need to do before you get in the shower."

"Really, what?" Hermione asked innocently.

Harry reached up, grabbed the sheet that she was clutching with her hands and began to slowly pull it down. When Hermione's breasts were fully exposed to him, Harry winked, and started to lean down towards them.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hermione asked amused.

Harry's face was within an inch of one of her breasts when he looked up at her, and raised an eyebrow.

"Co-ownership remember." he said before kissing her breast.

Harry started to swirl his tongue around the nipple, and let out a throaty moan when it became hard between his lips. He brushed over it again and again with his tongue, then bit it softly before releasing it completely. He looked up to see Hermione's eyes closed in contentment.

"So you say you can be ready in half an hour?" Harry asked sitting up again, grinning like a cat that got the cream.

Hermione opened her eyes widely and looked at him bemusedly. "Huh?" she breathed.

"I'll go get you some of that disgusting complementary coffee to wake you up a bit," Harry got up from the bed and was nearly out of the room when Hermione's voice rang through his ears.

"Hey!" Hermione said, her voice raised.

"Yes baby," Harry replied in a innocent tone turning to face her.

"Come here you," Hermione beckoned him with her finger, her face still flushed.

He slowly started to approach the bed, and as soon as Harry was close enough to her, Hermione reached out and cupped him firmly with her hand. She started to stroke him softly through the fabric of his jeans, the heat emanating form Harry's crotch beginning to excite her immensely. He was hard in no time. Stroking the ever growing bulge in his jeans, she manage to elicit a low groan from Harry.

He wanted to play games, well that was fine with her, she could give as good as she got. Seeing Harry's head thrown back and his eyes closed, Hermione leaned forward, and placed a kiss against his hidden erection, before releasing him and sitting back with a smile on her face.

Harry looked down at her with a questioning gaze on his face.

"What can I say? Co-ownership can be a bitch darling," Hermione said grinning wickedly.

Harry bit his lip and looked down at his now protruding hard on. Making a decision he kicked off his shoes and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Another hour won't make much of a difference," he said climbing on top of Hermione, and making her fall on her back.

"Try and tease me you bastard," Hermione said in mock sternness.

Harry managed to let out a laugh before Hermione cupped the back of his head, and crashed his lips to hers. The two lovers quickly lost themselves in each other once again, totally unaware of what was occurring between two of their closest friends back home.

****

Throughout the night Draco fought in vain to try and get some sleep. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the argument with Ginny out of his mind. He noticed Ginny was acting a little different than usual these past few days, but he never anticipated that things had gotten so bad between them, well for her anyway.

He had not long ago gotten back from a mission in France that had kept them apart for two weeks, she seemed ecstatic when he returned. He smiled fondly at the memory. The minute he stepped out of the fireplace she leapt on him, and rained kiss after kiss on him, before they eventually ended up in the bedroom. That was the same night that Hermione had called, and unknowingly interrupted their lovemaking with the news that she was getting married. It all seemed so long ago, but it had only been over two weeks ago.

It was amazing to him how quickly things changed. The smile on his face as he reminisced dropped when he suddenly remembered that he was alone, in an unfamiliar room, in an unfamiliar bed. It was kind of Dean to put him up for the night, but he missed Ginny. He missed the warmth of her body next to him, and the way she used to snuggle up to him during the night.

Glancing over to the clock, he sighed when it read 7.14am. He was due in work for 9.00am, but couldn't bring himself to get out of bed regardless of whether he could sleep or not. That and some of the things that he needed for work were back at the apartment he shared with Ginny. She had asked him not to return last night, but she hadn't said anything about not going back this morning. He didn't know if it was such a good idea to go home this morning or not, he certainly didn't want to upset her anymore than he had. But he needed to know why. Why had her opinion of him gone down so much?

He was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yeah," Draco said looking over at where the noise had come from.

"I'm going to work now pal, I've got a 7.45am start," Dean spoke from the other side of the door. "Help yourself to whatever you want, and I'll see you later maybe?"

"Thanks Dean, see you later," Draco replied appreciatively, then soon heard Dean's fireplace roar.

Staring up at the ceiling, he wondered what his red headed beauty was doing right this moment.

****

Ginny gently dabbed her face with a towel, after she had splashed cold water over her face. It was the second time since she had woke up over an hour ago that she had been sick. Not that she wasn't used to it, it had been happening the last few days. Switching off the light in her bathroom, she slowly walked back to her bed, and crawled back underneath the covers. Her and Draco's covers.

She had never had so much trouble sleeping as she did when he wasn't there next to her. She remembered how hard it was to deal with when he had been in France for two weeks. Last night was just another painful reminder of the longing she had gone through in that time. Only this was all her fault. She knew her hormones were all over the place, but she realised that she had completely over reacted.

She couldn't be sure how long she had spent crying when she had got home yesterday. She kept remembering the look on his face when she belittled their relationship, the pain in his eyes when he asked if there was someone else. She was disgusted with herself. He had every reason to be confused, her emotions that she had tried to push away the past few days had caught up with her, and exploded full force in a huge argument that she never planned on having with him, although she was waiting for an excuse to be mad at him. It was as if her emotions were fuel, and Draco's pop at Justin in the café was the match that ignited them.

Everything was fine till she had gone out with Lavender yesterday. She had been ignoring the signs putting it down to stress, but when she was unable to keep down her lunch, Lavender all but forced her to go and see a healer.

It was then that her secret suspicion was confirmed. She was over four weeks pregnant.

When the healer had given her the news, she had experienced both happiness and sadness. She felt happy at the thought of her and Draco's little baby growing within her, and sad at the thought that she no idea on how to be a parent. She believed that Draco had no idea either. People would probably automatically assume that because she grew up in a big family and had had the great Molly Weasley as a mother, that she would have the exact same instincts, but she didn't think she had.

She knew Draco wasn't the maternal type either, he had a hard time voicing his feelings, and treated every problem as if it were a joke, it was his way of dealing with things. These sides of his personality along with his smart remarks and the naughty things he did, made her fall madly in love with him. They never got bored with each other because they saw almost everything the same way. If there was a disagreement they'd agree to disagree, if there was a problem they would ignore it until it became a catastrophe, and if there was an argument they'd make it up to each other in bed. It was the way their relationship went, and it worked well for them both.

But after Ginny found out she was pregnant, she knew that things would have to change. They would have to change. She thought that shouting at him, and telling him that he had to grow up would make her feel more responsible and motherly. All she felt like was a hypocrite, because she looked at and treated life exactly the same way he did.

In the end it came down to one thing, she was terrified of what his reaction would be. They had never talked about kids, they didn't really talk about their future. They only ever got as far as saying they wanted to be together, and that was enough for both of them.

Smelling Draco's scent on the shirt that she had slept in last night she made a decision, she would apologize to him for being so unreasonable, and give him the chance to react the way she hoped he would.

****

Harry and Hermione had finally made it out of their hotel suite, and were currently sitting outside of a restaurant in a quiet side street eating breakfast.

"So who are the Cannons playing on Saturday?" Hermione asked before taking a sip of her orange juice.

Harry chuckled before taking a bite of toast.

Hermione blinked. "What's tickled you?"

Harry swallowed his toast. "You making out you're interested in quidditch."

Hermione pretended to be offended. "Hey I'm interested in quidditch, not to the extent that you and Ron are but interested just the same."

"They're playing Puddlemere United," Harry told her before forking some scrambled egg into his mouth.

Hermione started to nod. "Dumbledore's team eh?" a look of sadness passing across her face as she remembered their old headmaster.

Harry reached over and stroked one of her hands. "Yeah that's right."

Harry knew Dumbledore wouldn't have wanted them to continue to be upset at his passing, but celebrate the life that he had. But it was hard not to get a little emotional whenever his name was mentioned.

"Oliver Wood plays for them doesn't he?" Hermione asked trying to brighten up the conversation.

"I stand corrected," Harry said grinning. "You know more than I thought."

"Well of course I do darling, I'm Hermione Granger ," she stated proudly.

Harry gave her a toothy grin and continued to eat his breakfast.

Hermione dug out some of her grapefruit with her spoon. "So are you going to level with me now?"

"What?" Harry looked up confused.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "I'm not saying I don't believe the whole 'I want you to just be there with me' reason, but there has to me more to it as to why you desperately want me to go to the game with you on Saturday."

After a while Harry closed his eyes in defeat. "Fine, I'll tell you."

"Oh good, this sounds juicy," Hermione said putting the spoonful of grapefruit in her mouth.

"As you probably know," Harry started slowly. "The Cannons game against Puddlemere is a pretty big occasion on the quidditch calendar, meaning there will be a lot of media attention focusing on it."

"Okay," Hermione said encouraging him to continue.

Harry started to feel nervous. "So I was thinking…that maybe…if it's ok with you…we could…go as a couple?"

"But if all the media are there…" she stopped when she realized what he was asking. "Oh…I see."

"Hermione, I know that it's a big deal but were going to have to do it sooner or later," he reasoned.

"I know that," she said quietly.

Harry reached for both of her hands across the table and linked her fingers with his. "Hermione, the media can print what they like, people can say and do what they want, but I'm ready to let the world know how crazy I am about you."

Hermione smiled slightly as Harry continued to try and convince her. "Lets face it princess, the sooner they find out, the sooner they get bored, the sooner you and I can get on with our lives," he said rationally.

Hermione looked thoughtful for a while. "We planning on giving Luna the main scoop?" she asked her smile getting bigger.

Luna had become editor/writer for the Quibbler after her father retired. Even though Hermione had once said, "The Quibbler is a joke, everyone knows that." she had to admit that Luna had turned things around. Not only did she manage to make the magazine more serious, she also got away with allowing some of the more outrageous stories to be included, it was after all what it was renowned for. Employing Ginny Weasley as agony aunt had been a huge success also. Hermione and the rest of the girls would laugh for hours on end at the letters she received at times.

"The Quibbler?" Harry asked interrupting her reverie.

Hermione looked at him with a serious expression. "She's one of our best friends Harry, she wouldn't write lies about us and I think it would be a great opportunity for us to get our story across."

Harry smiled happily, Hermione had all but agreed to his suggestion. "So you ready to go public then?" he asked just to be sure.

"Yes," she replied softly. "I am."

Harry brought both of her hands to lips. "That's really great." He kissed inside the palm of her hand, and then sought out her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied her heart full to the brim.

Harry reluctantly let go of her hands so that he could finish his breakfast before it got cold.

Hermione suddenly thought of something. "What time do you think you'll be home from work Friday night?"

"I'll never know the answer to those kind of questions in my line of work sweetie," he replied honestly.

"Well if I told you we had plans Friday night, do you think you could get home at a reasonable hour?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

Harry's face lit up. "What kind of plans?"

"Like, going to see my parents to tell them were in a more intimate relationship now," she said now waiting anxiously for his reaction.

Harry answered with what seemed to be sincere excitement, "Ohhhh!" before his face turned serious. "No."

Hermione shook her head smiling. "They need to know about us Harry, and I don't want them to find out about our relationship in the papers."

Harry raised his eyebrows still not feeling good about facing Mr Granger.

Hermione giggled. "Harry my parents love you, you've got nothing to worry about."

Harry finished the last of his breakfast and leant back in his chair. "Yeah but that was before Hermione, we were just friends then. It's different now that I'm…" he struggled to finish the sentence.

"Now that you're what?" Hermione playfully urging him to continue.

Harry started to get fidgety. "Now that I'm…you know…putting things in you."

Hermione closed her eyes and shook her head again giggling. "That was really romantic."

"Shut up," Harry said shyly folding his arms.

"You are too cute sometimes, you know that?" Hermione put her elbow on the table, and leaned against her hand.

"Don't look at me like that," Harry asked her nicely.

"Why?" she asked him with false innocence.

Harry placed his crossed arms on the table and got closer to her. "Because every time you throw me that face, you know I end up giving in."

"Well?" she asked not changing the look on her face.

Looking into her eyes he finally gave up. After all, she was willing to deal with the media, he could deal with her parents.

"Fine," he said softly. "You win, you always win."

Hermione put an arm around his shoulders, kissed his forehead, then his lips. "Thank you."

They both leaned back into their chairs as the waiter appeared to clear their table.

"Was everything aright for you Signore, Signora?" the waiter asked politely resting the empty plates on his arm.

"It was lovely thank you," Hermione said.

"Yeah wonderful, thanks," Harry agreed.

The waiter looked between them both, "Can I get you anything else?"

"Just the bill please," Harry replied.

"Of course," the waiter smiled and walked back into the restaurant.

Harry scratched the back of his neck. "So, how do you think they'll react?" Harry asked Hermione, 'they' meaning her parents.

"They'll be fine Harry," Hermione said comfortingly. "You know how my mother is, she's a little interfering at times, and a bit of a control freak."

"No, really," he remarked sarcastically.

"And my father is just a bit overprotective," Hermione said ignoring his comment.

"So my chances are getting out alive are pretty minimal then?" he asked.

"Yeah pretty much," she said playfully. "It has been a while since I've seen them, so my mother will probably want us to sleep over."

Harry gulped. "Sleep over? As in, stay overnight?"

Hermione smiled. "Merlin, I think he's got it," she said in a sarcastic tone.

Harry cocked his head to the side. "All I'm saying is, why would we have to stay over?"

"Because it will be a lot easier than trying to explain to my mother why we wouldn't want to," Hermione said, knowing that her mother would insist on the them sleeping over.

"But won't they make us sleep in separate bedrooms?," Harry asked with a downcast expression.

"Not if I tell my mother the only way we'll agree to spend the night, is if we can sleep together," said Hermione.

Harry's face brightened up a bit. "Good, cause I'm getting use to waking up next to you now, and I don't want that to change."

"It won't, trust me," she said leaning in for another kiss.

Harry blew out a breath. "Well if anything it'll be an experience."

Hermione finished the rest of her drink, and reached for her bag. "I really wouldn't worry, my failed relationship with plant boy will be a huge topic for her to discuss, she probably won't even notice you're there," Hermione said looking through her bag..

"Steven right?" Harry asked with a look of disgust on his face.

"Lets just say my mother likes to be right about everything," Hermione replied as she pulled out her purse.

The waiter appeared before them with a small plate carrying the folded bill, and placed it in front of Harry on the table. Harry took the bill and opened it, before reaching into his pocket for his credit card.

"Thank you," he said handing it to the waiter.

"I'll be right back signore," the waiter said before leaving their table.

"How much was it?" Hermione asked with her purse in her hand.

"Quite reasonable," Harry replied smugly. Hermione was about to open her mouth to protest his evasiveness, when Harry held a hand up. "What's mine is yours remember?"

"Fine," Hermione said quietly, putting her purse back in her bag.

"Don't be angry with me," Harry said reaching for her hand.

"I'm not," she insisted.

"You are," he said not believing her.

"I'm not angry with you Harry, I just wish you'd let me pay my way sometimes," she said softly.

"And I wish you'd just let me spoil you and enjoy it," Harry reached up and pushed a strand of hair from her face. "Cause I really enjoy taking care of you."

"Were suppose to take care of each other," Hermione pointed out to him.

"How about you take really good care of me in bed later?" he suggested playfully.

Hermione made an attempt in vain not to smile, "What are you my pimp now?"

Harry leaned in closer, "Nah, I'm just your lovesick boyfriend who can't get enough of you."

Hermione was about to give him a full blown passionate snog, but thought against it when she heard the footsteps of the waiter coming back with Harry's receipt.

"Your receipt and card signore?" the waiter said handing them to Harry.

"Thank you," Harry replied, then handed the waiter a 20 euro tip.

"Ringraziarla il signore," the waiter said happily. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

When the waiter was out of sight Harry turned to Hermione, "So where do you want to go now?"

Hermione shrugged. "I don't know, where would you like to go?"

After about ten seconds of silent thinking and stealing little glances at each other, their eyes met and held with naughty grins gracing both their faces.

"Hotel room!" they both said at the same time, before quickly gathering their things, jumping from their chairs, and almost running in the direction of their hotel.

****

"I knew something was wrong Lav," Luna said handing her friend a cup of tea.

Lavender had decided to go to The Quibbler's main office to visit Luna, and inform her what was going on with Ginny. After Ginny had her pregnancy confirmed, she pleaded with Lavender not to tell any of the guys what was going on, but said she could let Luna know if she saw her before she did, on the condition Luna didn't tell Ron.

"I didn't suspect anything until she threw up her dinner yesterday," said Lavender cooling the tea with a gentle blow from her lips.

"The energy she was radiating when I last saw her was different," Luna said sitting opposite her friend.

Lavender chuckled. "And they say I was the dizzy one in school."

"It was a little unusual when she oweled in sick this morning," Luna said before taking a sip of her tea. "She didn't go in to detail like she usually does."

"I think she's having a hard time coming to terms with it, it was so unexpected," Lavender told her.

Luna looked concerned. "How did Draco take it?"

Lavender gave a quick raise of the eyebrows. "That's why we are not to say anything to the guys, she hasn't told him yet. Although they had what I can only assume was a huge argument in the backroom of the café yesterday."

"What makes you say that?" Luna asked.

Lavender took a deep breath. "When we got back to the café after we'd been to the healers, Justin was there. Draco found an opportunity to make a funny comment about Justin and Ginny's sexual encounter, something that didn't go down to well with our girl. Ginny took him into the backroom, and minutes later came out looking distraught before leaving straight away without saying a word."

"And Draco?" Luna enquired.

"He came out looking as if he'd had the wind knocked out of him, but said he had no idea what was going on," said Lavender.

"She has to tell him soon, the longer she leaves it the worse it will get," Luna said thoughtfully.

"I agree, but we're not to tell anyone Luna, not even Hermione when she gets in touch," Lavender took another sip of her tea.

"But Hermione would think it was wonderful news," Luna said confused.

"Of course, but for some reason whenever we tell Hermione something, she always knows when we're not telling her the full story. She would know that Ginny was worrying, and Gin said she doesn't want to ruin the remainder of her trip, she'll just tell her when she gets back." Lavender explained.

"That's true," Luna admitted smiling.

"Harry and Hermione," Lavender said dreamily. "I wonder what they're doing right this moment."

****

When they finally got back to their hotel room, Harry and Hermione felt it was too far to go their bedroom. Kissing at a frenzied pace, they collapsed on one of the large sofas in the living area, Harry sitting down, Hermione straddling him. Hermione was literally ripping off Harry's shirt, making buttons fly everywhere, before pushing it off of him exposing his perfectly toned upper body. Harry didn't care in the least that the shirt had been quite expensive, and was one of his favourites. Seeing Hermione ripping it off his body in what could only be described as pure desperation was fine with him. A horny Hermione Granger was something that turned him on immensely.

Harry licked at her lips, and Hermione parted them for his prodding tongue. He explored her mouth thoroughly, his tongue seeking out hers, and entangling them. She was clutching his hair, moaning heavily, something that only seemed to make him even more turned on. Harry reached up and struggled to take off her top, eventually having to stop her roaming hands while he lifted it up and over her head. Throwing it over the side of the sofa, Hermione was on her knees in front of him undoing his belt before he had turned his attention back to her. After she got his belt open she unzipped him, before Harry helped her force his jeans and boxers down to his ankles.

Hermione stood up and kicked off her shoes quickly, before standing right in front of Harry, who had sat further forward on the sofa to grab her hips with his hands. As he softly began kissing her stomach, he reached for the buttons of her jeans and yanked them open. His hands went around her, and slipped inside the back of her jeans and lace panties, grazing her bottom with his hands as he eased them down her legs. Leaning her hands on his shoulders she stepped out of them, and kicked them to the side. She started to moan a little more when she felt Harry's fingers glide up her leg, and into her most intimate of places.

Harry started to stroke her softly, causing her to gasp inaudibly. He felt that she was hot and wet, more than ready for him. He wanted to put his tongue where his fingers were at that moment, but he knew that he would have more than enough time to do that again. His erection was becoming downright painful, and he was desperate to be inside her.

He looked up at Hermione, passion burning in his eyes while still stroking her, who could only grin at him in return. She gave him a little push against his shoulders, indicating him to sit back against the sofa. Harry leant back, and started to coat his now hard cock with the wetness from Hermione that was still on his fingers. He couldn't help but start stroking himself when Hermione reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra.

"You starting without me?" she whispered, letting her bra fall to the floor.

Harry could only grin as she got onto the sofa to straddle him. Hermione gripped onto his shoulders, and when she felt Harry position himself partially inside her, she slowly slid down engulfing him completely.

Oh Merlin," she gasped, and threw her head back, exposing her neck to him. Not able to stop himself, Harry reached up to cup her breasts, and then latched his lips to her skin, sucking on the flesh and leaving his mark. When Hermione wrapped her arms securely around his neck, Harry let his hands fall from her breasts, and let them cup her bottom as she began slowly moving up and down, riding him, taking him in and out of her, hugging every inch of him. She moved slowly, probably because he was deeper than he had been before. He could feel it, so he was sure this would be a new feeling to her too. She was still incredibly tight, and it felt great. Harry simply just revelled being inside of her and let her take her time. He knew he was never going to be able to get enough of Hermione. That was something he was certain of now. Every part of her felt so good. She intoxicated him, and was quickly becoming his addiction.

Harry brought his hands round to lightly rest on her hips, as he leant down and began kissing her breasts, teasing her nipples with his tongue. Hermione smiled and let her hands clutch at his hair, trying to pull him closer to her if that was at all possible. She told him to go faster and he complied, still trying to be as careful and make it last as long as possible. He loved how she felt around him. It was if their bodies were made to fit with one another. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders, and their eyes locked as he continued thrusting his hips.


"I love you," he whispered, practically panting. She looked at him, her heart almost exploding, and she realized that she was holding her breath. She would never get tired of hearing that. She exhaled heavily and he grinned. "I love you," he repeated.

She grabbed his head, cradling his face in her hands, and kissed him so slow and lovingly, he found his thrusts slowing down. When she pulled her lips back, his speed immediately sped up and she lifted her hips, matching him thrust for thrust. She wanted this feeling to last forever but eventually, she knew it had to end. Feeling something begin to erupt inside her, she began moving even faster. Harry grinned, and lifted his hips to meet her thrusts knowing that she was close. He could feel her clenching around him, and the familiar fire beneath his cock started to rage. Harry whispered her name before leaning up and kissing her, catching the gasp from her mouth. He swallowed her cries as she came long and hard, the power of her orgasm raking through her body, and sending shockwaves through him. Her speed didn't stop, she continued loving him, grinding herself against him, wanting him to lose it too. He followed quickly, moaning into her mouth and still guiding her hips up and down at what was now a frantic pace.

"Hermione…Merlin, you're beautiful." Harry murmured, feeling his climax drawing close. He was rushing towards the edge, and he wished he could pull away and enjoy the moment longer. His body wasn't cooperating though, and he tried desperately to hold on. She lifted her hips and ground her pelvis against him, Harry meeting her in thrusts. Finally he let go, his orgasm was long, and he moaned as she milked it, seed erupting thickly and forcefully and endlessly within her. Her body slowly came to a stop until she collapsed with exhaustion against his body. She hugged him, smiling into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms tightly around her, and staying inside of her, telling her silently that he didn't want to let go of her at that moment. And Hermione was certain that she didn't want him to either.

Moments later after their breathing had returned to normal, Hermione lifted her head from his shoulder, and started stroking his face. "Thanks for breakfast."

Harry began to laugh softly. "You are very welcome," he said kissing her lightly. "See, we take care of each other."

Hermione grinned. "I must say I get mass enjoyment out of 'taking care' of you."

"Yeah, what would you do if I brought you dinner?" he asked cheekily.

Hermione leant her head against his, feeling a sheen of his sweat mix with hers. "Me for the rest of your life."

"Bargain," he said seriously, starting to rub his hands up and down her back.

"I love you so much," she said softly.

"I love you, more than I'll ever be able to show you," he said honestly.

Hermione grinned and settled back against his shoulder. "You show me better than you think."

After a few minutes of simply being content in each others embrace, Harry started to think of something. They had a brief discussion about it but he wanted to test the waters.

"Hermione?" he said sweetly.

"Hmm?" she said blissfully content against his bare shoulder.

"Do you really want to wait three years?" he asked.

Hermione raised her head and looked at him, not knowing what he was talking about. "Wait three years for what?"

"To make a baby with me?" he replied grinning.

Hermione looked at him smiling. "We discussed this, and we made a deal on three years."

"I know, and I don't want you to think like I'm pressuring you because I'm not," he said seriously. "What I'm asking is, if you'd be okay with me asking from time to time, just in case you change your mind?"

Hermione considered his request, and nodded. "Okay, but only if you promise not to get too downhearted when I say no."

Harry pointed at her face. "But you will say yes one day?"

"I promise," she told him.

"Okay," he said hugging her to him again.

Hermione then thought of something and began to smirk. "Don't you think we should get married first?" Hermione asked laughing.

Harry put his hands in the air in in mock shock. "I don't know Hermione that's a pretty big commitment," he joked.

Hermione jerked her head back once again. "But you just said you wanted to have a…," she stopped in mid sentence when she saw his grinning face, "Idiot!" she said playfully slapping his chest.

"So," Harry said pulling her tightly against him. "Want to make a baby with me?"

Hermione kissed his forehead. "Not yet."

"Okay," he said simply, his eyes softly gazing at her.

"But there's nothing wrong with practising," Hermione said seductively. Leaning down to kiss his lips, she couldn't help but smile when she felt Harry already begin to grow hard within her.

****

Draco was standing outside the door of the apartment he shared with Ginny, preparing himself for what he believed was going to be the hardest conversation he had ever had. Raising is hand, he knocked firmly on the door. Moments later he heard soft footsteps getting closer. He could only look in concern, as a dishevelled looking Ginny opened the door.

"Draco," she said disorientated. "Why are you knocking, why didn't you just apparate?"

"I don't know," he said nervously. "I didn't know whether you'd want me to."

Ginny gave him a small smile that comforted Draco a little.

"Come in then," she said. Draco walked in, and she shut the door behind him. "Aren't you suppose to be at work?" she asked.

"My stuff is here, and to be honest I didn't really feel up to it anyway," he admitted. "You didn't go in either," he observed, hopefully because she had spent all night missing him as much as he missed her.

"No, I owled Luna this morning to say I wouldn't be in."

After a brief silence, Draco found his voice again. "Are you ok?" he asked gently.

Ginny smiled again slightly. "I'm fine."

"Listen Gin, I really don't know what to say right now, I definitely don't want to upset you," he started slowly. "But I wanted to apologize for yesterday, you were right, what I said was incredibly insensitive and I shouldn't have said it."

Ginny shook her head slowly. "No, I should be the one apologizing to you. I completely overreacted and I shouldn't have said the things I said to you."

Draco looked at her in shock. "No Ginny, you were right. I don't think before I do things, I don't think about possibilities. I just want you to know that I can change, I will do anything you want me to."

"You shouldn't have to, you are what you are, and I don't want you to change. It would be incredibly unfair for me to expect you to," she said softly.

Draco couldn't believe this change in her, he stepped closer locking his eyes with hers. "I love you…I know that I don't say it much. God, I know that I probably don't show it enough either, but I do. And right now, I've never in my whole life been so afraid."

"Of what?" she asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"Of losing you," he said choking on his words.

Ginny reached out for his hands, and grasped them tightly. "You're not going to lose me."

Draco looked up and silently thanked whoever was answering his prayers, before facing Ginny again. "But something has happened hasn't it? To cause whatever this is that's happening between us."

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"So tell me, please, I just want the chance to be there for you whatever it is," he said desperately.

Ginny knew that this was the moment. Their whole relationship, what they mean to each other, and what kind of future they would have was riding on this. His reaction.

Ginny took a deep breath and looked at him. "I'm pregnant."

****

Well what did you think? I really hope you enjoyed it. Please, please read and review, I'm pleading with you. It makes me write faster promise. They all mean so much. I have to say that I am amazed at the response to this story, your words make me smile to no end. Also I love it when a review states personal hopes for the story, it gives me a few ideas, and it's nice for readers to get what they want sometimes. Bye for now. xxx