Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just One More Thing by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just One More Thing

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: I tell you, you guys are lucky that I'm at home in bed ill and bored out of my mind! Why? Because it means that the only thing I have is my laptop to keep me company, and you get another chapter in the space of two days. And it's a long one too!

Please keep reviewing guys, and to those of you who review religiously, I'm so very grateful.

Just One More Thing

Chapter 33

****

Harry returned back to the apartment straight after his chat with McGonagall, bursting with happiness that the venue he had gotten had been the one that Hermione had dreamed of for her wedding. But along with the happiness came slight confusion. He stood at the door of the flat and thought back to the conversation that he'd had with his former professor. It hadn't unsettled him at all, but had flooded him with thoughts of possibilities. He wasn't sure whether to take what he had heard with a pinch of salt or not. So Dumbledore knew that he and Hermione would marry, it seemed the entire wizarding world knew that anyway. But how did McGonagall know that Hermione was pregnant, and at this particular time? Dumbledore's predictions had come true so far, so surely he had no reason to dismiss the latest forecast.

They.

Harry smiled widely and felt warmth surround his heart as he tried to figure out what it could mean. Yes it meant more than one, but did it mean that he and Hermione were having twins? Or did it simply mean that they were going to have more children after this one? Either way he would he would be ecstatic.

But the real question that plagued him was whether he should tell Hermione what he had been told?

He didn't want to make her anymore overwhelmed than she had already been over the past weeks, especially now that they were planning the wedding. They had gotten together, gotten engaged and gotten pregnant in such a short space of time, that he was sure that this latest development would make her head explode. With that it mind, he decided to keep it to himself for now, at least until the first ultrasound. When that took place, he would know for sure whether his old headmaster was right or not.

He finally walked through the front door, and was surprised to see Hermione chatting with Justin Finch-Fletchley at the dining room table. Both turned their heads when they heard him enter.

"Harry!" Justin exclaimed standing up. "How's our groom doing on this glorious day?"

"Err...fine thanks Justin," Harry replied. `Hermione sure didn't waste anytime,' he thought. "How are you?

"I'm wonderful," Justin said rubbing his hands together.

Hermione stood up also. "Can you believe it Harry? I owled him right after you left and he was here within ten minutes."

"That's fast," Harry said.

Justin was pleased with the comment. "Well Harry, being a wedding planner is a great responsibility. It's important to establish trust and to make the bride aware that when she calls, I come running."

"Nice one," Harry said, not really knowing how to respond to Justin's statement.

Hermione squeezed Justin's arms and squeaked with excitement. "Isn't he just fantastic Harry?"

Harry felt his heart begin to thud, he loved seeing Hermione so happy and he was overjoyed that he was going to be able to make her just that bit more happier in few moments time, when he told her where she was going to be married. "Yeah."

"So," Justin said seriously. "Let's crack on."

"Justin," Harry held up a hand. "Do you mind if I just steal Hermione away for a few minutes? I just need to speak to her about something."

"Well of course not Harry, it's very important for couples to have intimate swarrays in order to keep things fresh," Justin said with a wink. "You dear's take your time and when you come back we can talk cake and flowers."

"Sounds good mate," Harry said. Hermione looked at him wondering what he was up to, but allowed him to take her hand and lead her to their bedroom.

Once they were inside Harry closed the door and gestured for her to sit on the bed. When she sat down on the edge, Harry got down on both knees and took her hands in his, resting them on top of her thighs.

"What's going on?" she asked softly.

He gazed up into her eyes. "If I said to you that we could get married anywhere in the world, where would it be?"

"You know where," Hermione answered, still wondering what he was up to.

He started to rub her hands affectionately. "I want you to say it."

Hermione was beyond confused but decided to humour him. "The castle."

Harry brought her hands to his lips and kissed them gently. "I spoke to McGonagall today," he told her softly. "That's where I've been."

"You went to Hogwarts," Hermione said surprised. Harry just nodded. "And?"

Harry took a deep breath and smiled. "On November 8th I can be waiting for you at an altar in the Great hall of Hogwarts castle, all you have to do... is say that you'll come meet me there."

Hermione's mouth opened slightly. She was stunned to say the least; it was like she was in the middle of a dream. The man on his knees in front of her had again managed to defy the limit that she thought was now on her happiness. He had made yet another dream of hers come true.

"Are you serious?" she asked in a whisper.

"Do you want to get married in the castle?" Harry asked cupping her face gently.

Happy tears started to form in her eyes. "Yes," she smiled happily.

Harry shook her head form side to side with his hands playfully. "Then I'm serious."

Hermione covered his hands that were cupping her face with her own, and got lost in his loving gaze. "I love you so much."

Harry got up off of his knees, stood up far enough to reach her mouth and pressed his lips to hers. He scraped his teeth lightly over her bottom lip and chuckled softly against her mouth as his kiss made a small tremble shiver through her. He pulled away. "I love you too."

"I don't know what to say," she said quietly.

Harry released her face and stood up straight. "There's a first," he joked.

She swatted his arm. "Hey!"

He brushed her chin lightly with his thumb, and then took her hand in his. "Come on, let's go pick out some cake."

Hermione smiled and let him lead her to the door, when he all of a sudden he stopped. "What's wrong?"

He rubbed his chin with his free hand. "Just out of curiosity, am I going to get lucky tonight?"

"Erm... yeah," Hermione replied, as though the answer was completely obvious.

"Oh thank god," Harry sighed dramatically. He claimed one more kiss before they left the room to go see what Justin was up to.

****

"So I've loved what I've read so far," Kimberly told Neville as they walked through the park. He had owled her that morning to see if she fancied a walk and was pleasantly surprised when she had quickly taken him up on it. She had read the book that he'd been working on and was impressed to say the least.

"You really think so?" Neville asked shyly.

Kimberly regarded him with a wondering expression. "You're not use to people paying you compliments are you?"

Neville shook his head. "Well you can't get use to something that hardly ever happens."

Kimberly stopped walking. "I can think of many to give you."

Neville went red. "Oh?"

She got closer to him. "Oh yeah."

"L-l-like what?" Neville stuttered.

She got even closer and gently gripped his arms. "Like, you're unbelievably cute."

"Right," Neville said dejectedly.

"What?" she asked, not quite knowing why that would upset him.

"I think I'm tired of being...cute," he tried to explain.

Kimberly just smiled and grabbed a handful of his jacket. "You're so cute that I could kiss you."

Oh," he said more happily.

Kimberly pulled him towards her and kissed him deeply, her hands making their way up to his face where she cupped him lightly. Neville responded immediately and gripped her waist as the kiss became more passionate. He couldn't believe that he, Neville Longbottom was currently making out with a gorgeous hot blonde, and in the middle of a park.

He hadn't kissed many girls in his life just the odd one, none of them were a success, they were usually either drunk or had just broken up from their boyfriends and wanted comfort from `the sweet guy'. But here he was, embraced with a beautiful woman who was sticking her tongue down his throat, and this time it wasn't friendly. He would have loved to have stayed like this for much longer, only something down south was getting harder, which meant that he was getting embarrassed. He pulled away from the kiss and found Kimberly looking at him dazed.

"What's wrong?" she asked quietly, wondering why he stopped.

"Please forgive me," Neville said going beetroot.

"I'll do no such thing," she told him. "Weren't you...into it?"

Neville saw her face and felt guilty. How could she possibly have thought that he wasn't into it? "It's not that."

"Then what is it?" she asked, seeing that he was embarrassed for some reason. He didn't answer straight away so she rubbed his arm warmly. "Hey, you can tell me."

"You'll laugh," he said quietly.

"Of course I wouldn't," she assured him.

"I'm not good with girls," he said honestly. "I haven't even had a girlfriend before."

"That's why you stopped kissing me?" she asked confused.

"I didn't want to," he said shakily.

"Then why did you?"

"Because I was enjoying it...too much," he replied.

Kimberly was bewildered. "So you stopped kissing me because you liked it?" Neville remained quiet. "Neville that's so...silly."

Neville was affronted by her comment. "Now I'm use to people saying that to me."

"What I meant was that I've never known people stop doing something because they liked it," she said trying to explain. "I was really enjoying it."

"Really?"

"Yeah of course I was," she replied baffled at his insecurity. "I want you to do it again."

"Why?"

Kimberly sighed in frustration. "Because I want you to. And because I really, really, like you."

Neville was so afraid that she'd want him as nothing but a friend that he had totally ruled out any possibility that she could want him as something more. "You do?"

"Yes," she smiled at him.

He all suddenly felt stupid. "I'm not good at controlling myself."

Kimberly looked at him in surprise. "Are you a wolf in sheep's clothing? I think I might like that."

"No," Neville said sadly. "I'm more like the adolescent kid who's just found his first dirty magazine."

Kim was puzzled at first by his statement, but caught on to what he meant the redder he got. "Oh I get it. That kind of...no control."

Neville blushed furiously. "Yeah."

"Well do you want to come back to my flat for a bit?" she asked him kindly. "I have tissue."

****

Dean watched from his bed as the woman he had brought home the night before got dressed. The guys were surely going to have an opinion about this so he had to come up with something good. This was the third time he had come home with the same girl, Natasha Foreman. The first time was acceptable because it was a one night stand. The second time it was acceptable because he said he'd forgotten to steal her underwear. The third time...well he still had to come up with something. He'd broken his own rules but would always be able to come up with some bullshit reason for doing so.

"Dean?" a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Huh?"

Natasha sat beside him on the bed and started to put her boots on. "You were miles away."

"Oh I was just thinking about last night," he fibbed, he was thinking about the repercussions of last night but there was no need to tell her that.

Natasha looked at him and smiled. "Yeah?"

Dean wiggled his eyebrows. "That was some pretty good fucking huh?"

Natasha turned away from him and frowned. "Yeah."

Dean didn't notice her face but could tell by her voice that she was bothered about something. "What?"

Natasha put on a brave smile and faced him again. "Nothing. You're right it was very good...fucking."

"You know you don't have to go right now," Dean told her and started stroking her arm.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked with what appeared to be hope in her voice. She waited for an answer but didn't get one. "Do you think that it's wrong what we do?"

"No," Dean replied. "Why?"

Natasha sighed. "I don't know. It's just that all my friends seem to be settling down and doing something with their lives, whereas I just feel stuck sometimes."

Dean snorted. "Tell me about it. My friends are starting to get married and now they're even having babies and shit."

"Really?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah," Dean laughed not noticing her longing look. "Well I guess there has to be some kind of punishment for sex right?"

"I suppose," Natasha half smiled. "But you don't think that what we're doing is a bit shallow?"

Dean shook his head. "Nat, we're just two people who enjoy sex and there's nothing wrong with that."

Natasha looked at him for a while before slowly leaning down to kiss his lips gently. She pulled back and got up from the bed to leave. She paused at his bedroom door and turned to face him. "Goodbye Dean."

She left the room leaving Dean slightly confused at the conversation that had just taken place.

****

Harry sat at the dinning table leaning his cheek against his hand as his fiancée and wedding planner chatted animatedly. Hermione and Justin were in their element talking about the wedding where he had hardly spoken.

Hermione was sat next to him and finally turned to face him. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," he said truthfully.

Justin who was sat across from them lifted up two pictures each showing a table centre piece. "Oh he's feeling left out bless him," he said jokingly. "Come on Harry, which one do you think?"

Hermione smiled at Harry encouragingly, her eyes full of excitement. Harry took his hand from his cheek and pointed to the picture in Justin's' left hand. "Ok, that one."

Hermione and Justin glanced at each other which didn't go unnoticed by Harry. Justin pointedly emphasised the other picture in his right hand by putting it closer to Harry's view. "Sorry which one do you think Harry?"

Harry rolled his eyes and desperately wanted to laugh. He pointed to the other picture. "On second thoughts I think that one is best."

Justin smiled widely. "Excellent choice, Harry."

Harry turned to Hermione who just giggled at the look on his face and nudged him playfully.

"Now then," Justin said happily. "The cake. What are we thinking of?"

"Anything really as long as it's not a fruitcake," Hermione said.

"Yes those cakes are pretty nutty, ha ha," Justin laughed making a crap joke. "Sorry, wedding planner humour."

Harry and Hermione bit their lips. They couldn't help but find Justin hilarious, he was even more camp than he was at school.

"What about you Harry?" Justin asked.

"I agree with Hermione, and nothing with marzipan either," Harry replied. "I like icing and sponge though."

"Hey me too," Hermione added. "And chocolate of course."

"I have just the thing for you," Justin said and smugly raised his wand. "Engorgio."

Some smoke appeared and began whirling around at a fast pace, and it wasn't long before it formed a vision that both Harry and Hermione were engrossed by. Before them floating in the air was an example of the wedding cake that Justin was suggesting. It was white and had eight large tiers, the icing making swirls and bows. The spell that Justin had used also enabled Harry and Hermione to see what was inside, hidden by the icing.

"It's beautiful Justin," Hermione said entranced.

"Four tiers of jam sponge and Victoria cream layered in vanilla icing," Justin told them pleased with himself. "Along with four tiers of chocolate sponge containing a caramel filling, also layered with vanilla icing. I give you the gut buster 3000, our best wedding cake to date." Justin watched as Harry and Hermione continued to stare at the enormous cake with their tongues hanging out. "What do you say?"

"We'll take it!" Hermione said instantly.

Justin turned to Harry. "Harry?"

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely," he replied, his mouth still watering.

"I've never seen anything like it," Hermione said reaching for Harry's hand. "Are you sure this is ok?"

"Are you kidding?" Harry laughed. "I think I'd have it even if we weren't getting married."

"It's so...magical," Hermione gushed.

"What's the damage for something like this, Justin?" Harry asked curiously.

Justin cleared his throat. "It's 6000 galleons." Harry and Hermione both snapped their heads around and looked at him in complete and utter shock. "But before you say anything, let me tell you that this cake is one of its kind, very sought after I'll have you know."

"It's a cake Justin," Harry said pointedly. "How can you even begin to try and justify people who would charge that much for such a thing? I could kit out an entire quidditch team with that amount of cash!"

"But its chocolate Harry," Justin said trying to make a case. "Swiss at that."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Justin, I don't care if Willy Wonka himself created it, I'm not paying 6000 galleons for something that is made out of egg and flour!"

Justin didn't want to get into an argument about it and made the vision disappear. "That's perfectly fine. We can just look at something else."

"Good," Harry nodded, and then folded his arms. He looked over to his fiancee who was being unusually quiet. "Hermione?"

"Yes," she replied with a smile, desperately trying to hide her disappointment. She knew that the price was completely unreasonable and Harry was right to say no, but, it was a pretty amazing cake.

Harry could see right through Hermione's attempt to mask her real feelings, and felt like shit for not even bothering to ask her opinion about the decision that he had just made for both of them. That and he had told her that she could have anything she wanted for their wedding no matter what the cost.

"Hermione, I'm sorry," he said, unfolding his arms and resting his hands on his knees.

"What for?" she asked. "You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I told you that you could have anything that you wanted," he said softly. "And I meant it."

"Harry, 6000 galleons for a wedding cake is ridiculous," she said with conviction. "You were right to say no."

Harry glanced at Justin who was looking back and forth at them, then took Hermione's hand in his. "But you do want it...don't you?"

She didn't answer straight away and had an inner battle as to whether she should be honest with him or not. She decided to respond without actually answering the question itself. "It is pretty incredible Harry."

Harry smiled and shook his head. "You win," he conceded softly.

Justin's ears perked up. "So?"

Harry kept his eyes fixed on Hermione's. "We'll take the ludicrously priced vault buster after all."

"Oh good," Justin exclaimed happily. "You know it makes sense."

Hermione bit her lip as she got lost in the emerald pools of the man she loved. Harry to her was officially the sweetest man on this planet. "Why do you always have to make things so perfect for me?"

Harry leaned in and kissed her softly. "Because it's what you deserve."

Justin, who had witnessed the loving interaction between his two old school friends, clasped his hands in delight. "Merlin, I love my job."

****

It had been a while since she had fled the bedroom upset and she still hadn't come back. He was desperate to find out what it was that he was supposed to have done, but he realised that he'd probably made things worse by not going after her straight away. Ron walked to the living room of Luna's flat hoping to find his girlfriend and stopped in the doorway. He found her there sitting on the settee pretending to be engrossed with the television, and noticed her clutching onto some tissues.

"Have you been crying?" Ron asked stupidly.

Luna stared at him with puffy eyes. "What do you think?"

Ron edged into the room. "Because of me?"

Luna wiped away another tear. "Do you want to be with me, Ron?"

Ron looked as if he'd been smacked. "Of course I do."

"You like being with me?"

Ron seemed to be dumfounded and had no idea what was going on. He slowly went and sat beside his girlfriend and put an arm around her shoulder. "Baby, I love being with you." When Luna didn't respond he squeezed her comfortingly. "What's going on? What was it that I did to make you so upset?"

"Oh...it's nothing it's not your fault," Luna replied sniffing.

"Tell me."

Luna shook her head. "You really don't know?"

Ron shrugged. "No."

"But I was dropping so many hints," Luna said.

"Hey you know what I'm like," Ron said and nudged her with his knee. "I have trouble catching on when people actually come out and say it."

Luna giggled at him. What he was saying was true; he did take a while to catch on to things. She knew now that she had to be the one to say it. "Move in with me."

Ron stared at her let the words start to sink in. `She wants me to move in with her?' It wasn't as if the thought had never crossed his mind, far from it. He'd thought about it many times but was too nervous to ask himself. It wasn't long before a huge grin began to form on his face.

"You want me to move in?" he asked, not quite believing his luck.

"Yes," Luna nodded.

"Really?" he asked goofily. Ron was sure that this was what he wanted, but he needed to be sure it was what she wanted also.

"I wouldn't have asked otherwise," Luna said feeling giddy at his reaction. "Would I?"

"No I guess not," Ron smiled and hugged her to him even tighter. "But I'm no good in the mornings."

"Ron I know what you're like in the mornings," she said reaching out to stroke his face.

He wasn't trying to put her off, but she needed to know what she was getting herself into. "And I eat like...all the time."

"I know," she laughed.

"Are we really gonna do this?" he asked her as he felt his heart swell.

She kissed him then gazed into his eyes. "Yeah."

"We're gonna have so much fun," Ron told her, he had never felt so happy in his life.

"As always," Luna added.

She brought his lips to hers and pretty soon their little altercation was forgotten.

****

Justin tapped his chin as he went down the list in front of him. Harry and Hermione still sat patiently opposite him.

"So," Justin said. "We have the date, the venue, the flowers, the centre pieces and a spiffing cake if I do say so myself." He grinned cheekily at the couple opposite him who simply smiled at him in return. "Well I think that we have out done ourselves. I have plenty to be getting on with so why don't we call it a day?"

"Ok," Hermione said, happy with the progress. She was initially concerned that she and Harry wouldn't have enough time to plan the wedding of their dreams in the space of a few months, but with Justin now on the case, she realised she had worried for nothing.

Harry hadn't let go of Hermione's hand in the past half hour and gave it a little squeeze when something occurred to him. "Don't you guys need to talk about your dress?"

Hermione opened her mouth to answer his question but stopped when Justin laughed out loud. She saw confusion in Harry's face and stroked his hand. "We do but we can't talk about it in front of you."

"Why?" Harry asked slightly perplexed, he was well aware that it was tradition for the groom not to see the bride's dress until the wedding day, but surely they could discuss it. Couldn't they?

Hermione grinned shyly at him. She wanted to knock him off of his feet when he saw her wearing the dress for the first time on their big day so he couldn't know anything. She already had one in mind; it was the very first thing that she discussed with Justin when he arrived.

"You're not allowed to know anything about it, never mind see it," she said to him.

"I'm not?" Harry asked amused.

"Certainly not!" Justin said firmly, then stood up and gathered his things together. "Now I have to go I'm meeting Holden for dinner."

Hermione stood up also as did Harry. "Holden?" she said.

"Oh that's right you were in Rome," Justin remembered. Harry and Hermione had been away when he went to Seamus and Lavender's cafe and introduced him to their friends. "He's my boyfriend."

"Oh really?" Hermione smiled. "You'll have to introduce us to him sometime." Hermione looked at Harry who was looking at everywhere but at Justin. "Won't he Harry?"

Harry got to his feet. "Yeah...sure, of course."

"Oh he'd love that," Justin said excitedly. "He's a huge fan of you both, especially you Harry."

Harry's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"He thinks you're quite the dish," Justin said getting straight to the point.

Hermione covered her mouth with a hand to stop herself from laughing at Harry's expression, his face was a picture. Harry bore no prejudice against anyone but she could understand his discomfort. They had gay friends but this was the first time that Harry had been told that he was fancied by another man. And it was quite comical.

"I'm...flattered," Harry managed to get out.

Justin saw Harry's expression and couldn't hold it in any longer, he erupted into laughter. Hermione soon joined him causing Harry to look at both of them gone out.

"What?" he asked, wondering what on earth was so funny.

It took a few moments for Justin and Hermione's laughter to subside, but when it did, Justin walked over to Hermione and patted her arm. "You were right. That was fun."

"I told you it would be," Hermione chuckled.

Justin looked at his watch. "I really must go now, thanks for choosing me to be your wedding planner, I really am honoured."

"No," Hermione said. "Thank you. I'll owl you tomorrow that information you need."

"Great," Justin said. He kissed Hermione's cheek and shook Harry's hand before disapparating away.

When Justin left, Harry narrowed his eyes at the witch in front of him as she started to giggle again. "That wasn't funny," he said trying to act annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah it was," Hermione said holding her stomach. "You should have seen your face."

"So you planned this while I was out did you?" Harry asked getting closer to her.

Hermione turned serious when Harry got as close as he could to her. She eyed him hungrily and grabbed handfuls of his shirt. "Do you need me to make you feel like a man Harry?" she asked firmly.

Harry swallowed hard and met her penetrating stare, the trick that Hermione and Justin played on him now long forgotten. "Fuck yeah."

Hermione gradually leaned forward until her lips were a mere centimetre from his, and then smirked devilishly. "Take out the rubbish."

Harry slowly cocked his head to one side. `You little minx!' He watched her with his mouth open as she promptly released him, and then ran off to the bedroom giggling. He stood rooted to the spot for a few seconds before smiling to himself and following her.

When he reached the bedroom he immediately felt Hermione's arms go around his neck, her lips fusing to his.

She soon broke the kiss and panted heavily.

"I want you," she said in almost a whisper. "No wait that's wrong, I need you."

"What do you need?" Harry asked huskily, still nibbling at her lips in a teasing fashion.

"I need you to make love to me," she replied breathlessly, her fingers grazing the back of his neck.

Hermione didn't wait for a reply; she unbuttoned his shirt and shoved it off of his shoulders, as he covered her mouth with wet passionate kisses. Needing to break for air, Harry took full advantage and gently pulled her top over her head, before latching onto her neck. His heartbeat increased when he felt the fullness of her breasts against him. Reaching around to unhook her bra, he trailed featherlike kisses down her throat, a soft moan emanating from Hermione lips when he started to slide her bra down her arms, before he threw it to the floor.

Harry looked at her and let out a sigh of contentment when he felt Hermione start tugging at his jeans. He instantly reached out and began unfastening hers, eventually dropping to his knees and teasingly pulling them down her legs. He looked up into her eyes as she watched his every move, and then slowly slid down her underwear. She placed her hands onto his shoulders as she stepped out of them, her legs trembling as she felt his hands glide up her legs.

Harry then did something that made her heart melt. He closed his eyes and tenderly began kissing her stomach. Hermione smiled down at him as he caressed with his lips the very spot where their child was beginning to grow. She wanted to cry from the sheer intimacy of it as she let her fingers rake smoothly through his hair.

"God I love you," Harry whispered against her skin. "So much...so much."

She cupped the side of his face and appealed silently for him to stand up. He felt her urging him up and leisurely began getting to his feet, dragging his tongue up the smooth valley between her breasts and sucking on her throat lightly as he made his way to her lips.

Hermione leant her forehead to his and let her hands trail down his chest, Harry's breath hitching in his throat as her nails grazed his perfectly toned abs. "I love you too. But you're being unfair."

"I am?" Harry asked huskily. "How?"

She tugged at his jeans. "I'm naked...and you're not."

Harry smiled and then cupped her face, teasingly nipping at her lips. He pulled back slightly and caressed her cheeks. "Lie down," he ordered softly.

Hermione felt a slight tremor go through her at his request, she quickly realised that she enjoyed it when he ordered her around in the bedroom. It was an extreme turn on for her. She did as she was told and got on the bed to lie down, under the constant watchful eye of the wizard in front of her. She felt the cold covers make contact with her back and shivered slightly before leaning up on her elbows.

Harry didn't take his eyes off of the beauty in front of him as she eyed him seductively. He undid his jeans quickly, slid them down his legs along with his boxers and kicked them to the side. He soon noticed that Hermione was no longer looking into his eyes but at something else. Following her concentrated stare, he looked down at his solid cock which ironically was pointing straight at Hermione like it was an arrow. Looking back at his fiancée, he smirked when he caught licking her lips in what was obvious appreciation.

"See something you like?" he asked getting her attention.

Hermione raised her eyebrows. "You know very well how much I love that gorgeous big dick of yours."

Harry sighed happily at her reply; she knew exactly what to say to drive him wild. He walked over to the edge of the bed and began stroking himself gently as he looked Hermione up and down. "Can I come in?" he asked hoarsely, gesturing to her closed legs.

Hermione got off of her elbows and lay flat onto her back before raising her knees up. She then gazed lovingly into Harry's eyes as she opened her legs for him at a torturously slow pace.

He couldn't take anymore and was afraid that his head might explode if he waited any longer. He got on the bed and crawled in between them, placing his forearms on either side of her head. Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down for a kiss, moaning into his mouth as she felt his cock twitching against her begging for permission to enter. Harry reached down in between them and ran a finger up her folds, the heat and wetness that he found there making him become even harder when he thought that it was impossible.

Running his finger gently up and down her folds, he couldn't believe how lucky he felt at that moment. This goddess beneath him in a few short months was going to be his wife. She was going to be the mother of his child, or children if Dumbledore was right, and she was going to be his entire life.

His heart was full to the brim.

Carefully sliding a finger inside her he heard Hermione take a sharp intake of breath, and as he began moving the finger in and out of her wetness, she let out a contented sigh. Harry slid another finger inside and began rubbing her clit with his thumb at the same time. From the dreamy sounds escaping Hermione's lips, it was clear she was enjoying his administrations.

Hermione's whole body started to pulsate as Harry's hand continued to tease her. "Baby?" she moaned in bliss.

"Yeah?" he asked, his eyes never leaving hers.

"I love it when you touch me like that," Hermione sighed in pleasure. "But I really need you... inside me."

Harry smiled at her warmly before lowering his mouth for another deep kiss. Hermione ran her hands over his back as she returned the kiss passionately, desperate to be even closer to him. Not breaking the kiss once, he finally took hold of himself and rubbed his cock up and down her hot center, spreading some of the moistness from her onto him. Aligning himself at her entrance, he again rested his weight on his forearms at either side of her head.

He broke the kiss but hovered above her mouth closely. Looking deeply into the windows of her soul, he whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Hermione replied softly, before he thrust completely inside her.

They held eye contact for a few moments before Harry kissed her again, tracing her tongue with his own and overlapping his lips with hers. Hermione began running her hands over him, from his shoulders to his hips, as she could feel him start to move inside her ever so slowly. He was being teasingly slow, but it was her that had asked him to make love to her. He was giving her what she asked for. She didn't want to fuck this time, she wanted it slow, but she was becoming more overcome by the intimacy of the act between them. This was when her toes started to curl, when she was engulfed with so much need that she found it nearly impossible to take. She loved this so much. Harry was inside her, connected with her completely, and she loved every second of it.

As Hermione began raising her hips to meet Harry's movements, he let himself get lost for a moment in how good he felt. It was truly amazing what one could think about when being inside the love of your life. But something that he had wondered about on numerous occasions was, if he was as `big' down there as Hermione claimed him to be, how the hell did she manage to stay so perfectly tight for him? Not that he was complaining, far from it, he was just curious. Every time he pulled out of her and pushed back inside her body, he could feel his cock being gripped deliciously. "I'll have to ask her about that." One of his hands ventured down to her breast, teasing the nipple until it rose up, a heavenly sound coming from Hermione as he squeezed it. He dropped his mouth to her neck and then her shoulder, tasting the skin that was getting hotter by the minute. Each time he sank into her warmth, he got lost in the amazement of being surrounded by Hermione.

Hermione let one of her hands entwine into his hair, and as she pulled gently she felt him begin to breathe harder against her ear. She kissed the side of his neck and wrapped her legs tighter around him, causing him to go even deeper. "Oh god," she gasped.

Harry wished that he could keep up the slow pace forever, but it was becoming absolute torture for him. He'd been lazily thrusting in and out of her for sometime and was desperate to go just that little bit faster. He lifted his head and pecked her lips. "Hermione?"

When she opened her eyes she could tell immediately what was going on. She brought her hands up from his hips and stroked his face. "Let me on top."

She knew it was a good idea when he smiled widely and he twitched deep inside her. He gripped her waist and rolled them over so that he was on his back, his cock still buried within her. Hermione gave him a fervent kiss that was full of desire, before leaning up and putting her hands on flat against his chest. Harry's hands went straight to her hips to start guiding her body up and down. She started to ride him using a steady pace, much quicker than the one he used when on top of her.

"Better?" she asked with a smirk. She leant down putting her hands to the pillow on either side of his head and pressed her mouth to his.

"Heaven," Harry murmured against her lips, sliding his arms around her waist as he began lifting his hips in time to meet her movements. He heard her sigh contentedly against his mouth as he thrust deeper into her, and felt her body shiver as his cock slid perfectly against her clit in their current position.

Hermione leant up and placed her hands on his chest again. She whipped her head around to get some hair out of her eyes, an action that caught Harry's attention.

"God you're so sexy," he told her throatily.

"Arrh...and you're so...fucking big," she gasped, his dick hitting new places inside her as he thrust up into her.

Hermione saw by the sparkle in his eyes that her comment had pleased him immensely and that was all that mattered. But sometimes, if she was being honest, he would reach a place inside her that could cause her some pain at times. It wasn't often and she would never tell him for fear of him never wanting to put it in her again. It didn't happen every time they made love, but it had happened just then and luckily for her Harry's eyes had rolled into the back of his head, so he hadn't noticed.

Hermione's whole body was now glistening with sweat as she sped up her movements slightly, making sure to roll her hips in such a way that Harry's body rubbed against her deliciously each time she sank down on him. She began clenching her walls tightly around his cock, as he reached up and took her breasts in his hands, kneading them gently making Hermione hum in delight. Harry sat up and grasped her shoulders, pushing her down onto him as he tried to go even deeper. She reached around and held onto his back tightly as his movements increased even more, holding him close until finally she could feel his muscles begin to tense under her fingers and his body within her seem to expand and pulsate.

Harry's breathing got noticeably shorter, as he felt his balls start to tighten. He noticed that Hermione's breathing had changed as well to a more uneven pattern, so he began raising his hips harder and faster, pressing up into her so deeply that she released harsh whimpers each time. Looking into her eyes, he smiled as he saw them cloud over, and pressed his mouth to hers once more before her muscles tightened, and she reached her peak.

"Oh!" she cried out loudly.

As she released Hermione's body trembled with the intensity of her orgasm, but she kept moving knowing that Harry was close too. Hearing him releasing a few inaudible moans, she felt him start to shudder inside her.

"I love you!" he grunted into her neck. "Oh fuck!"

"I love you too," Hermione whispered, as she felt him spurt up into her repeatedly.

It took a few minutes for their bodies to recuperate. They stayed in the same position clinging to each other waiting for their breathing to return to normal. Harry finally let Hermione out of the hold that he'd had her in, and softly started to stroke her hair. He cupped her face and kissed her gently, before easing them back down onto the bed.

Hermione soon settled against Harry's chest, and felt completely content when she felt his arm wrap around her back and his fingers start to caress her shoulder. The afterglow after they made love was one of the things that she looked forward to the most. She always felt so safe and loved that she doubted there was a place on earth that she'd ever prefer to be in than in his arms.

She had been tracing idle patterns on his chest for some time when she looked up at him and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said back softly. She leaned up and brushed his lips, letting them linger for a while, before settling back down to his chest and rubbing his pecks.

Harry took a deep breath and grinned, hugging her to him tightly. "Now that was worth a fucking cake."

Hermione's hand immediately stilled. She soon felt Harry's chest beneath her begin to shake a little, like he was trying to keep in laughter. A small smile started to tug at her lips as she thought about what he'd said, and she began to giggle quietly. It didn't take long before she completely burst into laughter.

`Being in love is the best!' she thought.

****

-->