Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just One More Thing by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just One More Thing

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: I just can't catch a break. I've been ill all week meaning I haven't been able to sleep. Not only that, I haven't even been able to lie down because I just start coughing! So I decided to use my insomnia to your advantage, by writing a whole chapter of JOMT in just two nights! Hope you enjoy it, it's longer than the last one and is not just a filler. Enjoy people.

Just One More Thing

Chapter 18

****

Harry and Hermione arrived at the stadium where the Cannons, were to host Puddlemere utd. The stadium was already very crowded as the game was the most important date on the quidditch calendar. They made their way to the box seats that were always reserved for them. When Ron had signed for the Cannons, one of the conditions was that he was to have an exclusive hospitality box, so that his family and friends could enjoy VIP treatment for the whole day. Ron was never privileged with a lot of money or power growing up, so knowing that he could provide this for people closest to him, gave him a huge element of pride.

"Hermione, let it go, please babe," Harry pleaded with Hermione, as they climbed the stairs to their box.

"Didn't you see the way she looked at us, Harry?" Hermione asked annoyed. "She was totally giving us the evils!"

Harry chuckled. "The evils?"

"That woman has totally got it in for us, you know that don't you?"

Harry stopped and turned to Hermione. "Rita Skeeter, got it in for us? Noooo." he said sarcastically. He laughed and then carried on climbing.

"Don't make fun of me!" Hermione said angry.

They finally reached the box, and Hermione was about to walk in, but Harry stopped her. "I'm not making fun of you."

"It sounds like you are," Hermione argued.

"All I want is for us to have a nice day together," Harry told her softly. "I don't want anyone to spoil it, especially her. I know what she's like Hermione, we've both been on the receiving end of it remember? She means nothing to us, so just take no notice of her."

"I'm not," she lied.

"Hermione, all she's done is look at us and you're already riled up," Harry said, familiar with Hermione's mood. "Don't even look at her."

"The nerve of her," Hermione spat. "Looking at us like there is some kind of torrid love affair going on!"

Harry grinned and leaned into whisper in her ear. "But there is, which for the first time ever makes her right."

"But she shouldn't presume!" Hermione said flatly.

"I give in," Harry said shaking his head, and opening the door to the box.

Inside the box he was greeted by the host, Tom Quaffler, an older looking man who offered his hand. "Afternoon Mr Potter, good to see you as always."

Harry took Tom's hand, and shook it firmly. "Good to see you too, Tom."

"Miss Granger," Tom smiled at Hermione. "It's been a while since we last saw you, few months in fact."

"Well I made a promise to someone that I'd definitely be here today," Hermione looked over to Harry and smiled. "I don't like to let them down."

"I'm glad you didn't," Tom said politely, before facing Harry. "I'll have your usual drinks brought over to you Mr Potter. Also, your guests have arrived."

"My guests?" Harry repeated puzzled.

"Yes, sir," Tom said. "A family of four, the youngest member being a very lively and boisterous young fellow…"

"SEE MUM, TOLD YOU HE'D COME!" A child's voice shouted, interrupting Tom.

Harry recognised the young boy as Zeke, the little quidditch fan who'd crashed his broom into a tree. He was Hermione's patient a while back. He remembered Zeke's eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree when he gave him tickets for him and his family.

Oh, you mean Zeke?" Harry asked Tom.

Tom looked over to the little boy who was now running towards Harry. "Yes, that would be him."

Zeke stopped short of running right into Hermione. "Hi Hermie,"

Zeke was so cute that Hermione, was more than happy to forgive him for getting her name wrong. "Hi Zeke, it's nice to see you. How's your head feeling, darling?"

"Got a scar!" Zeke said excitedly, his little hands rummaging through his hair to find it.

Hermione took his hands to still them, and looked for herself. Sure enough, there was small scar on top f his head. "Oh I see it, your very own war wound."

"Cool isn't it?!" Zeke squeaked happily. "Hi Harry."

"Hi little man," Harry said. He was about to say more but Hermione beat him to it.

"And Zeke, you've not gone on any brooms by yourself like I said not to right?" Hermione asked him seriously.

"Erm…I don't remember," Zeke fibbed.

Harry laughed at the scene before him, it was very obvious that Zeke liked Hermione, and that he didn't want her to be angry with him.

Hermione narrowed her eyes at the little boy. "Zeke?"

Zeke frowned and bowed his little head in shame, before shaking it slowly. "I only did it once."

Hermione put her arms on her hips. "May I remind you Zeke, that once was all it took last time."

"Sorry, Hermie," Zeke said, his head still bowed.

"C'mon Hermione, give the kid a break," Harry said. "He said he's sorry."

"I am you know?" Zeke added lifting his head.

Hermione looked between the two. "Just this once."

Zeke latched onto Hermione's legs and squeezed. "Thanks Hermie."

Hermione felt like melting, she had never had a child take to her as much Zeke had. He was really nervous and shy when she had met him in the hospital, but he was certainly full of excitement today, and the shyness had disappeared completely.

She looked over to Harry, who was now wearing a loving smile on his face. He glanced at Zeke with raised eyebrows, and then back at her with a glint in his eyes.

Hermione knew that look, and exactly what he was thinking. "No."

Harry just laughed and looked away.

Zeke disentangled himself from Hermione, and stepped in front of Harry. "Thanks for my tickets, Harry."

"You're welcome, pal," Harry said ruffling Zeke's hair.

"My family didn't believe me when I told em I met you," Zeke told him.

"Where are your parents Zeke?" Hermione asked.

Just as he was about to answer Hermione's question, a man and a woman appeared, along with a young man who appeared to be Harry and Hermione's age.

"There you are," the woman said. "We'd wondered where you had gotten to."

"I wanted to say hello to Harry, and Hermie," Zeke said, hoping he wasn't in trouble.

"Hi," the woman said offering her hand to Hermione. "I'm Anne, Zeke's mother."

"Of course," Hermione smiled. "I met you briefly at the hospital."

"Yes, that's right," Anne said. "This is my husband Randall, and my eldest son, Luke."

Both Harry and Hermione became acquainted with the family, and went to their seats. They were all on the same row, and Zeke had made it clear that he wanted to sit by Harry and Hermione, so no one argued when he sat in the middle of them.

Zeke was having the best time. He never could have dreamt that he would be at the best quidditch fixture of the year, sitting in the best seats, with one of the best seekers, and most famous persons in the wizarding world. This was the best day in his life so far.

Harry was making sure Zeke and his family were treated like royalty, and they were thoroughly enjoying it. Zeke was currently on his third hotdog, which he was enjoying as much as the previous two. The game hadn't started yet, but the teams were on the pitch warming up.

Harry was looking through his game day programme when he felt something nudging his side. "What's up little guy?"

"How much longer till the game starts Harry?"

"Oh, about thirty minutes," Harry told him.

"Okay," Zeke sat back satisfied with the answer, and carried on eating his hotdog.

"My, my, doesn't this look cosy?" a man's voice behind them said.

Harry, and Hermione looked behind them to see Draco, and Ginny with their arms around each other watching them curiously, while Zeke obliviously carried on watching the teams warm up on the pitch.

"Why it sure does, Draco," Ginny said with a smile. "I didn't know you guys had a kid."

"Very funny," Hermione said with a grin. "This is Zeke, one of my regular patients."

"Big quidditch fan huh?" Draco guessed knowingly. "Crashes into a lot trees right?"

"Yeah," Hermione confirmed. "How did you…?"

"I was the Zeke of my age," Draco confessed.

"So you hit your head on things a lot when you were younger?" Harry asked without wanting an answer. "That explains quite a bit."

The two girls laughed, and Draco just plastered a fake smile on his face.

"You two obviously worked things out," Hermione said changing the subject.

"We did," Ginny said happily.

"Amazing what you can achieve by simply talking in an orderly fashion, and listening to each other," Draco added, hugging Ginny tighter to him.

"Is it really you two in there? Harry asked. "Or are you two strangers under the influence of polyjuice potion?

"Ha he," Draco said.

Hermione looked at the boy beside her. "Zeke, do you want something more to drink?"

"Can I have another coke please," Zeke replied sweetly.

"Sure," Hermione smiled. "Gin, you coming to the bar with me?"

"Uh-huh," Ginny nodded. "You boys behave."

Hermione and Ginny left the three boys alone and went to get drinks. Draco sat down in Hermione's chair, and earned a gasp from Zeke. "What are you looking at kid?"

"Are you Draco Malfoy?" Zeke asked in awe.

"Yeah," Draco answered flatly.

"The Draco Malfoy?" Zeke asked again.

"Yeah, what did I win?" Draco joked sounding bored, and focused on the pitch.

"I tried to make my hair go blonde one time to look like you," Zeke told him.

Draco looked at Zeke and smiled. "Really?"

Zeke nodded.

Draco glanced at Harry, who had watched the whole interaction between Zeke and the father to be. "Where did you meet this guy?"

"Hermione's office," Harry answered.

"I stole my brother's broom and crashed it into a tree," Zeke said to Draco. "Hermie, made me better."

"Who's, Hermie?" Draco asked.

"Hermione," Harry answered.

"Oh, Hermione," Draco realised.

"Yeah, that's what I said," Zeke said, still eating his hotdog.

"So who's your favourite player Zeke?" Draco asked.

"Of all time, Harry Potter," Zeke replied, an answer that made Harry smile proudly.

"And for the Cannons?" Draco questioned.

"Ron Weasley, I know I shouldn't say it, but it's funny when they lose and his face goes the colour of his hair," Zeke giggled.

Draco laughed as did Harry. "I love this kid."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Zeke asked both men.

"Go for it," Harry said.

Zeke looked around, and told Harry and Draco to lean in closer. "I…want Hermie, to be my girlfriend," he confessed. "How do I ask her?"

****

Hermione and Ginny had ordered the drinks, and were currently looking at the merchandise being sold on a small stand.

"I'm really glad you two worked it out," Hermione told her friend. "Draco's right you know, it's amazing what you can sort out just by talking things through."

"I know," Ginny said. "We agreed to tell my parents tomorrow at dinner, hopefully the Cannons will win today so Ron, hopefully will still be hung over."

"Well if they lose he'll be drowning his sorrows tonight, either way he should be nice and hung over for you by tomorrow morning," Hermione assured her.

"Never thought of that," Ginny said, happy knowing Ron would be pretty much lifeless tomorrow no matter what happened. "Why don't you and Harry come around tomorrow? My parents are complaining about they haven't seen you in like forever."

Hermione looked her friend sceptically. "Is this because you ultimately regard Harry and I, as part of your family, or do you my friend have an ulterior motive?"

"Hermione," Ginny started. "You know that all of the Weasleys see you and Harry as family, you're as good as my sister."

"And?"

"And you two being there will really take some of the heat off of me," Ginny admitted.

"How will Harry and I being there take the heat off of you?"

"Because…when you tell them you and Harry are together, that happiness will absorb some of the anger and disappointment," Ginny reasoned.

"You're truly pathetic."

"Thanks," Ginny said not at all offended. "So you'll be there?"

"No," Hermione answered.

"Why?" Ginny whined.

"Because I already have plans for Harry and I, tomorrow," Hermione said dreamily.

"What could you and Harry, be doing that's more important than helping out your friend in her toughest predicament yet?"

"Spending a whole day in bed," Hermione said simply.

Ginny's mouth dropped. "You mean to tell me, that Hermione Granger is willing to let her best friend suffer in favour of a day of sex with her boyfriend? That doesn't sound like something you'd do."

"No, it sounds like something you would do," Hermione replied. "Besides, you and Draco need to do this by yourself, it'll be fine, promise."

"Fine," Ginny said defeated.

Hermione picked up a small flag with the Cannons emblem emblazed on it, and held it up for Ginny to see. "Do you think Zeke, will like this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he would," Ginny said, looking at her friend weirdly.

"Good," Hermione handed some galleons to the woman on the stall, and looked at the flag again. "He'll love this."

"Hermione?" Ginny grinned

"Yeah," Hermione looked up at her friend.

"You're not…you know…broody are you?" Ginny asked quietly.

The smile on Hermione's face disappeared. "Certainly not."

****

"Don't you think she's a little old for you, Zeke?" Harry asked.

"Now, now Harry," Draco said with a sly smile. "Don't be discouraging the little feller, he's very serious about this."

Harry glared daggers at the blonde, the bastard was enjoying this way too much. He didn't know which was worse, Zeke, the seven year old being in love with his girlfriend? Or Draco, for taking the piss out of him for it. He wasn't jealous or anything…but…he was jealous. Slightly jealous of Zeke, his little buddy. His, 'seven year old' little buddy. "I'm pathetic," he thought.

"I think he should tell her how he feels," Draco said.

"I do too," Harry smiled. "She deserves to know."

"Okay, I'm gonna do it," Zeke said determinedly. "Right when she gets back."

"Okay you guys, drinks are on the way," Hermione announced, arriving right on cue. "And this is for you, Zeke."

Hermione handed Zeke the flag, and melted again at the sight of his cute little eyes lighting up.

Draco stood up, but not before whispering in Harry's ear. "Looks like you got competition, pal."

"Is this really for me?" Zeke asked softly.

"Sure is," Hermione said, then kissed his head.

Zeke turned to Harry. "I think she likes me."

Draco was now sitting behind them with Ginny. He had witnessed Hermione kiss little Zeke's head, and laughed.

"What's so funny babe?" Ginny asked.

"Scarboy has competition," Draco said looking at Zeke amused.

"Oh, gottcha," Ginny giggled.

****

The game finally started, and was now in full swing, yet so far neither team had the advantage. It was a very even match up. Zeke and his family were completely transfixed, as were everyone in the ground…well almost everyone. Neither Harry, nor Hermione realised how difficult it was going to be not being able to be affectionate with each other. Draco and Ginny for example were watching the game, but without really realising it, they were stroking each others hands, leaning against each others shoulders, and occasionally giving each other a peck on the lips. Harry and Hermione wanted to do that, but knew that at this present moment in time they couldn't. They kept stealing little glances at each other, but it wasn't enough.

Hermione couldn't take it anymore, and looked over at Harry pointedly. "I'm going to the ladies room."

Hermione stood up, smirked at Harry, and left, with Harry's eyes following her until she was out of sight.

"Zeke, I'll be right back," Harry told the little boy, before leaving to follow Hermione.

The ladies room was one of many in the private box, they were rather big and no one ever really used them when the game was in play for fear of missing anything.

"Hermione," a familiar voice said, from the other side of the door. "Are you in there?"

"Come in," Hermione said.

Harry walked into the room, and closed the door behind him. The two just stared at each other intensely.

"This going to sound crazy," Harry said huskily. "But I've missed you."

"I know just what you mean," Hermione said softly. "Come ere."

Harry hurried over to her and fused their lips together, he ran his tongue over her lips, slipping it it when they parted slightly. Harry gently pushed her so that she was practically lying back against a table that was up against a wall, placing her in a perfect position without even knowing it. Instinctively, she raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He continued stroking his tongue against hers, slightly pulling away, getting tangled in an open-mouthed kiss. Harry started to outline Hermione's body with his fingertips, starting with the features of her face, moving down across her neck and shoulders, and the edge of her breasts, down her waist and finally cupping her bottom tightly. They finally parted from their kiss when breathing became an issue.

Keeping his eyes trained on hers, Harry pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, exposing the tight muscles of his chest and abdomen. Taking Hermione's hands in his, he ran them over his chest and down his torso, eventually bringing them to rest on the buttons of his jeans. Hermione quickly began to unfasten them. It was clear Harry was able to work miracles on her, she was eager to free him out of his jeans and boxer shorts, and more importantly, have him inside her. Her pulse quickened at the thought. Harry looked down and watched Hermione work his jean buttons with ease, reaching in and freeing him from the confines of his clothing. He let out a small breath when her hand closed around his dick, and drew him out into the cool air. With a practiced touch she stroked him into full hardness, rubbing her fingers over the head, as he groaned under his breath.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." He growled, nearly tearing the buttons off her blouse.

Parting her shirt, his fingers drifted over the lace of her bra. Harry knew it wasn't the time or the place to strip entirely, but he wanted to look at as much of her as he could. Bringing his hands to slide up her thighs, Harry pushed Hermione's skirt up to pool at her waist. She was wearing dark lacy panties, that matched her bra. It drove him crazy with need. Hooking his fingers in the elastic, he drew her panties down her beautiful legs. She had to release his waist to do so, and Harry took advantage of her current exposure.

Harry immediately bent down, and rested his head in between Hermione's thighs, his attention completely focused on her most private of places. He started to make love to her with his tongue and lips. Kissing and licking her soft flesh, he revelled in her high pitched moans, and his name breathless on her lips. He loved it when she called his name, it sounded like the most beautiful, natural thing in the world. Flicking her nub repeatedly with his tongue, she panted heavily and then started to squirm away. He fit his hands under her bottom and held her in place, burying his head even deeper in her. He licked at her moist centre, spreading her folds, kissing and suckling every inch of her most sensitive area. When the pleasure started to become too intense, Hermione tried to pull away from him, but he held her in place. Her back arched and she clutched at the hair on his head.

Harry pulled back when he felt she was close, and kissed up her belly, her breasts, then tenderly kissed her on the lips. She was beautiful. He remembered the first time he had kissed her straight after performing oral sex on her, he thought he had a made a huge mistake, but it turned out that it hadn't bothered her at all. That had made him even more turned on. While he had temporarily gone down memory lane, Hermione had managed to get her legs hooked around him once again.

"I need you inside me," Hermione said breathlessly, drawing Harry close.

He pushed his hips forward to settle against hers, his length slipping inside her. She spread her legs wider as he slipped into her, groaning at her heat and slickness. She was also very tight, clamping onto his erection. Eyes squeezing shut, he desperately tried to hold back a loud groan. Pulling out, he thrust himself fully into her, her breasts bouncing from the force. Every time he pulled out to thrust back into her, it felt as though her inner muscles were trying to keep a hold on him. She was incredible. To think she once had doubts as to how good she would be at this.

Hermione breathed heavily as he repeatedly thrust into her, whispering his name over and over. He leaned down to kiss her, keeping his rhythm. Harry commanded Hermione completely, controlling his thrusts while pleasuring her with his other hand between her legs.


"Merlin, I love you," Hermione panted, making Harry smile at her, though his smile started to falter as pleasure overcame him. Hermione loved to see Harry lose himself as he made love to her, the muscles in his arms and abdomen bulged as he tried to keep himself from coming too soon. Hermione started to run her hands up his arms, squeezing them and massaging his shoulders.

"Mmm, faster!" She cried gasping. Harry tried to oblige, but he could feel himself rushing close to the edge. She wrapped her legs around his hips even tighter, bringing her pelvis up to grind against him, meeting his now frantic thrusts.

"Oh Fuck," He said, his voice trembling. The pleasure was becoming far too intense, and he could feel the burn start in his lower belly, running down to his loins.

"I can't…I can't hold out much longer." He admitted, brows drawn together in concentration, a light sheen of sweat now covering his body. Hermione pulled at his nipples, rubbing the sensitive nubs between thumb and index finger.


"Come for me then." she said. That was all Harry needed to hear, and he nearly exploded on command. Starting to pump even faster, he let the gates open, his orgasm hitting him full force. Eyes clenched shut, he let out a stream of expletives as he spurt into her, over and over again. Hermione would have laughed if she didn't find Harry's face in orgasm highly erotic. It triggered her own, and her hips rode up to meet his, her muscles going through spasms as the pleasure coursed through her body.

She cried out Harry's name as she reached her peak, and clutched his hair tightly as he somehow continued to drive into her with force.

Harry began to slow the pace down, still thrusting in and out of her, and he finally pulled his head back. Hermione immediately released a quiet moan, her eyes closed and her bottom rubbing back and forth across the table with each of his penetrations. Harry smiled as he watched the girl he loved practically humping against him desperately. It was definitely one of the most amazing things he had ever seen and filed it away in his mind to remember. He slowed until he completely stopped. They remained motionless and breathed heavily, the only sound to be heard in the room.

"I love you," he told her softly, and she laughed, resting her forehead against his chin.


"I love you," she whispered back, and he felt his heart swell like it did each time she told him. He still held her not moving away from, he knew she wouldn't want him to. She had told him that she loved the feeling of him on top of her, and inside her after they made love, that there would never be a way for them to feel closer. Harry agreed to some degree, but he knew of a couple of things that would definitely make it feel even better. But that was something that needed to be discussed at another time. This moment in time was all that mattered.

"That was exactly what I needed," Hermione said smiling.

Harry returned the smile. "What you needed!" he said, before nestling his head in the crook of her neck.

Moments later, a bright flash, followed by a loud puffing sound startled the young couple. Harry slowly raised his head from Hermione's neck, and looked into her now widened eyes.

"Please tell me that was lightning," Harry managed to get out.

"Please tell me you locked the door," Hermione pleaded desperately.

Harry turned his head towards the door, as Hermione looked over his shoulder. It was open. Someone had seen them. Not only that, it would appear they had photographed them too.

Hermione pushed Harry away from her, and climbed down off of the table. Smoothing her skirt down, she walked quickly over to the door, locked it, and frantically began searching for something.

Harry watched her concerned. "Hermione…"

"Where's my underwear?" she asked, rearranging her bra and buttoning up her blouse.

Harry watched her, as he tucked himself back in his boxer shorts, and buttoned up his jeans. "Hermione…"

"You took them off, where are they?!" she screamed at him.

"I don't know, I wasn't exactly thinking about where I put them," Harry said staying calm.

Hermione looked behind him, and found them on the floor under the table, along with his t-shirt. She picked up her panties and Harry's t-shirt, which she then threw harshly at him.

It hit him square in the face, which annoyed him. "Look, Hermione, I know you're upset but it's not like this is my fault!" he said sternly.

"No, it's not!" she spat, slipping on her panties. "It's mine, for acting like some fucking sex starved, hormonal teenager!"

Harry closed his eyes. "Hermione, that's not…"

"Not what?! Not my fault?! Merlin, It's going to be on the front page of every wizarding newspaper!"

Hermione put her hands on her head and began pacing furiously, before freezing, and another look of terror crossed her face. "My parents could see it! " she yelled, glaring at him "MY PARENTS, HARRY!!!"

"Hermione, I'm.."

" Just don't okay!"

"Don't what?" he asked, putting on his t-shirt.

"Don't talk to me!" she said in a deadly tone. "This never would've happened if we just stuck to the plan we made in the first place, and just made it public, instead of pussy footing around the issue."

"We agreed it was for the best, Hermione," Harry attempted to get closer to her, but she began yelling at him again.

"How could you be so stupid?!" she asked hotly.

"What?!" Harry asked, wanting to know exactly what he had done wrong.

"How could you have forgotten to the lock the door?! How stupid are you?!" she yelled.

That was it, Harry's anger irrupted. He loved Hermione more than anyone would ever be able to imagine, but she was being completely unreasonable. He accepted that he was at fault, but so was she. But in the end, did it really matter whose fault it was?

"We've both got wands Hermione, why is it automatically my responsibility?" he asked angrily, then suddenly thought of something. "If I take responsibility for the door, will you take responsibility for not performing the birth control charm?!"

Hermione paled, she had totally forgot about the charm, again. She narrowed her eyes at Harry. "It's a little coincidental that you're reminding me of that, after, you emptied yourself in me," she said accusingly. "Don't you think?!"

Harry rolled his eyes in complete frustration. "Oh, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"

"Drop the act, just admit it Harry!"

"Admit What?!"

"That it would be precisely what you wanted!" she shouted. "Me, knocked up!"

Harry laughed at the absurdity of it all, but that only made Hermione even angrier. "What's so funny?!"

"You!" Harry went back into serious mode. "You've lost your fucking mind!"

"Fine," Hermione smiled viciously. "You just better understand that as a healer, I know the emergency post conception charm, and I intend to do it tonight to stop it, regardless of whether it's started or not!"

Harry's heart was in his mouth. How could she be so cruel? He had genuinely not been thinking when he had walked through the door, all he could think about was how desperate he was to touch her. He had missed not being able to just put his arms around her, or stroke her hand, or tell her that he loved her. How did he find himself in this position? It was less than ten minutes ago that they were making love, and were totally wrapped up in each other. Now he had managed to make Hermione so angry, that she was threatening to get rid of a baby, that they didn't know even existed!

"I guess we're even," he said hurt.

"What?" Hermione said flatly.

"I've never hid my desire to have a baby with you, Hermione," he said softly. "We've been joking about it for weeks, but if you think I'd do something like try to get you pregnant on the sly, something that would change the way you want your life to be, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did. But whether it's happened or not, the fact that you could get rid of our baby just to spite me, obviously shows just how little you think of us."

Hermione looked down ashamed, why did she have to be such a bitch? She didn't want to hurt him, it was the furthest thing from her mind. She was just so angry that she wanted someone to blame, someone to blame for her mistake. She knew she was at just as much fault as him, but she was deeply affected by the knowledge that she had been so careless and stupid. Now, because of her lack of consideration, the man she loved was on the verge of tears, because she had said something that she never thought would pass through her lips, let alone do. She felt sick, whether she admitted it to him or not, she wanted to have his baby more than she wanted anything.

She finally understood what had happened to Harry, that day in the apartment when he said those horrible things to her after Steven had left. Sometimes people just said words in the heat of the moment to gauge a reaction, they were evil thoughts that were never meant to be heard, they just had a horrible way of coming out at the wrong moment, just like now. She was also now feeling the guilt, seeing the man she loved in pain because of her broke her heart. How could she?

"I'm going to try and find the photographer," Harry said quietly, and started to leave. He was just about to unlock the door when he heard a high pitched sob. He turned just in time to see Hermione, cover her mouth with one hand, and begin to cry hysterically while slowly sinking to the floor.

Harry's heart began thudding against his chest, his precious Hermione was reduced to nervous wreck. It wasn't him, it wasn't anything they did, she was distraught because some stranger had seen her during an extremely private moment in their life, and taken a picture of it. His princess was terrified, and he was powerless to do anything about it.

As he saw Hermione crying on the floor, he remembered what he told her parents the night they arrived at their house.

Flashback:

"Mr and Mrs Granger, I know that I've messed up in the past." Hermione's mother was about to say something, but Harry added her comment for her. "Many times." A small smile started tugging at Hermione's lips as Harry continued. "I understand that you don't trust me with your little girl, I wouldn't either. I've made huge mistakes in the past, and I'm lucky that Hermione's given me a chance to make up for all the pain that I caused her, which I realise I caused a huge amount. But you must believe me when I say, that I love your daughter very, very much, and I'd kill myself before I let any harm come to her."

After a moments silence, Hermione's father spoke calmly. "And who's going to protect her from you?"

Harry looked thoughtful before he answered. "If Hermione feels even a shadow of what I feel for her, then I imagine I have the ability to devastate her with one word, one look, or one action. She certainly has that hold over me, sir." Harry could tell by Hermione's gaze that she knew exactly what he meant, so he continued. "But I trust her to keep my heart safe, just like she trusts me to look after hers."

End of flashback.

"You promised her father you'd take care of her. So she made a mistake, so did you, and she forgve you. The only reason you're able to hurt each other so much, is because of how much you love each other. She deserves forgiveness, you know she does," Harry's inner battle made him see complete sense, and with that, he made his way over to the woman who owned his heart.

Harry crouched down beside Hermione, and took her into his arms. She cried into his shoulder, held onto him so tight, as if he'd disappear if she didn't. "Shhh, it's okay baby," Harry said, trying to sooth her.

"I'm…so…so…sorry," Hermione stuttered, between sobs. "I…didn't mean…it. I would never…do such a…thing."

Harry smiled into her hair, and stroked it lightly. "I know you didn't mean it sweetheart, I know you wouldn't even consider it. It's okay, I understand, it's okay really."

Hermione pulled out of his embrace, tears streaming down her face, and put her hands on his shoulders, "Harry?"

"Yeah," Harry replied, wiping some tears from her cheeks.

"Tell me…"

"Tell you what, darling?" he asked sweetly.

"Tell me you love me," she asked him. "I need to know you still love me."

Harry's heart felt like it was going to burst. He smiled and cradled her face. "Of course I still love you, I always will." He softly shook her head from side to side with his hands, and managed to get a small smile out of her. "You're my Hermione, and you always will be."

He pulled her back into his arms, and held her until her crying had completely subsided.

"I'm sorry," Hermione repeated.

"I know you are," Harry said, stroking her hair. "Now please, stop apologising, it's over and done with okay?"

"Okay," she smiled weakly. "Harry, what are we going to do?"

"First thing I'm going to do, is find the bastard who was spying on us," Harry said, and started to get up.

"Any idea's?" Hermione asked, as Harry took her hand and pulled her up.

"You said you saw someone looking at us curiously earlier," Harry said.

"Skeeter," Hermione spat.

"That would me my first guess, it has to be the photographer that follows her around everywhere," Harry said.

"Great," Hermione squeaked. "The worlds biggest gob has a picture of us, together, with our pants down!"

"Hermione," Harry said gently, taking her hands in his. "I'm so, sorry this happened to you, but I promise that I will do everything in my power to stop that picture from being published."

Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know you will, and I'm sorry too. It wasn't your fault."

Hermione pulled back and leant her head against his. "We have to find that picture, Harry."

"I know."

****

Hope you enjoyed it. Again, please, please read and review, I need to know what you think. For example, print it? Or don't print?

On a personal note, I'd just like to thank all of you who sent me well wishes regarding my family issues, it was very thoughtful and kind of you. I'm happy to say, that the family situation has improved greatly, and the family member is well on the way to recovery. I'm still acting as carer, so I find it hard to write during the day, but as long as I'm ill and coughing at night, I guess you're in luck ! Lol! xxx