Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just One More Thing by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just One More Thing

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: This LONG chapter contains what a fair few of you have been waiting for and also includes some flashbacks, which someone who reviewed said they would like to see. I thought it was a great idea of theirs and decided to include a few, so thank you to that reviewer who hinted for me to do just that. I love all of your reviews so please keep leaving them!!

Also, a very big thank you to my new beta, C.T. Bishop, who is now doing all of my grammar and punctuation worrying for me. I really appreciate your help buddy.

So without further ado...

Just One More Thing

Chapter 37

****

As their relationship progressed, it quickly became one of the things that Harry and Hermione loved to do together. They both found it completely intimate, and enjoyed it thoroughly whenever they found the chance to do it. It was relaxing to them, and they were sure that they would never tire of it. Unfortunately, Harry working his arse off for the past few weeks, coming home completely worn out, along with the bedroom problem that turned into a catastrophe meant that they had not been able to enjoy it recently. It was something that they missed terribly. They were just thankful that the drought was now over.

Harry and Hermione were in the shower going about their business, as if they were under the hot spray of water by themselves. At the moment there was nothing sexual about it, but then again, that was how it always started. They put their latest argument behind them after having a tender heart-to-heart, and were now just happy to be in the company of one another.

It went the same way as all their 'innocent' showers. It started off with them first getting accustomed to the hot water connecting with their bodies, and continued with them washing themselves down, while simultaneously sending the other heart-warming smiles. Next in their ritual would be to do each other's hair, massaging the head slowly and attentively, their hands both making the other tingle.

But then it would happen.

The loving smiles on their faces would turn into what could almost be interpreted as devilish smirks, and their eyes would start to lower and wander over the most secret of places.

Hermione was under the water smoothing her hair back, making sure that all of the soap had been rinsed away, when she giggled suddenly. Harry, who was wiping away suds from his chest whilst engrossed by the water travelling down Hermione's stomach and legs, raised his head to see what was so amusing.

"What's so funny?" he asked with a smile. Hermione didn't say anything, and just shook her head still chuckling to herself. "What?"

"I can only hope that you will admire me in such a way some months away from now," she replied, bringing her face forward from under the showerhead so that she could meet his gaze.

"And why wouldn't I?" he asked, getting closer to her.

Hermione shrugged. "Well, because I'll be fat and ugly."

Harry didn't break their eye contact as he slowly backed her up onto the side of the shower, trapping her by putting a hand at either side of her head. "Says who?"

"Nature," she replied simply.

Harry chuckled. "You're not going to be fat and ugly."

"No?" she voiced sceptically.

"No," he said huskily. "You're going to be glowing and beautiful."

Hermione could see by the haze in his eyes that he genuinely believed what he was telling her. His penetrating gaze was full of love and adoration, so much so that it was making her legs feel as though they were made of jelly. She slowly let her hands creep up his chest and over his shoulders, before letting them cross at the back of his neck.

"How do you do that?" she asked him, as she started to play with the back of his hair, her voice thick with emotion.

"Do what?" he smiled.

"Look at me like you haven't been able to do it for the last ten years?" she replied softly.

Harry removed one of the hands that were leaning on the shower wall behind her and started caressing one of her shoulders. "I guess I'm just amazed by every single second that I get to spend with you like this, especially after thinking for years that I never would."

"Really?" she asked, getting choked up.

"Really," he confirmed warmly. "And actually getting to make a family with you is almost beyond comprehension for me at times. I honestly believe that you will never, ever, realise just how much I love you Hermione Granger." As Hermione's eyes began to glisten after his heartfelt statement, Harry's hand slowly travelled down from her shoulder and came to rest on her belly, "or how much I love our child already."

Hermione had no idea how to react to what he'd just said to her. It was astonishing. Harry always had a way of making her feel like she was the most important thing in both of their worlds. The argument that they had earlier that evening, which had caused them both to question whether their relationship would recover from the hurtful things that they'd said to each other, was now considered ludicrous. But that was just one of those things. The people, who loved each other the most, also had the greatest ability to hurt one another the worst. The irony was that they could be cruel at times, only to be comforted by the fact that no matter how bad things got between them, the only thing that was important was being able to get to the point where they could just lose themselves in each other again afterwards.

That was exactly the point that they had reached now. The world had been shut out entirely, leaving only them to be wrapped up in the other. It was to stay that way for the rest of the night.

Hermione knew she had to say something, and decided on the first thing that had popped into her head. "I love you."

It may have sounded boring to anyone else, but to Harry, they were the best words in life that you could hear. "Do me a favour?" he asked with a smile.

"Anything for you," she replied dreamily.

"Keep that in mind for when I fuck up in the future," he requested softly, "because I will from time to time. Trust me."

Hermione didn't want to dig it up again, but she was well aware that even though they had worked things out, Harry clearly still felt upset about what had happened between them the other night. "Our lives are never going to be perfect all of the time Harry, no matter much we crave them to be. It's perfectly fine for us to make mistakes."

"But I want life to be perfect for you," he told her gently. "It's only what you deserve after everything you've been through."

"And what about you?" she asked, amazed that he didn't seem to think that he deserved just as much as her, after what he had been through also. It wasn't a competition, and Hermione never treated it like one, but she was willing to bet that most would much rather deal with the hand that she had been dealt with by life, instead of the one that Harry had been given.

It didn't take long for him to respond. "My life is perfect, as far as I'm concerned. And it always will be for as long as I have you right here with me."

There wasn't anything that Hermione could say to that in the present moment, and she suddenly felt like they had talked long enough. Gazing into his eyes, she knew she could wait no longer. Her lids fluttered closed and she slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. The kiss started off soft and tender but it soon turned into a battle, their tongues duelling for domination, as they both felt that they couldn't get nearly enough of the other.

Harry's lips eventually moved from Hermione's, across to her cheek, where he placed a feather-like kiss before moving to her jaw. His teeth nibbled at her flesh gently as he made his way towards her throat. His tongue continually ran over her silky skin, causing a shiver to go down Hermione's spine, the feeling of vibration making her sigh blissfully. Her stomach tightened in anticipation when she felt one of his hands lightly trace her breast, then begin to move southward at a torturous pace. His fingertips slid down past her stomach, where the life they had created together was growing ever so peacefully, and finally stopped when they reached a small mound of hair. The soft subtle folds of her skin radiated warmth, and he lightly started to stroke each curve in search of the magic little nub that was hidden behind them.

It didn't take long for him to find it.

If there was one thing that Harry was determined to remember in his life, it would be the exact location of what he liked to call: 'Hermione Granger's Surrender Switch.' His lips were making his way down her chest when he allowed himself to smile at the reason why he called it what he did, his smirk going unnoticed by Hermione. She currently had her head back against the wall with her eyes closed, and was clutching his head firmly, completely oblivious to everything but the incredible sensations he was causing her to experience. She didn't know what he had called it, and he wasn't sure whether he should share it with her or not. It was pretty simple. Most of the time when Harry flicked, 'the switch,' Hermione completely let herself go. Gone was the 'prudent bookworm' whom Harry still loved as always, and out came the wild goddess, who basically let Harry do whatever the hell he wanted to, within reason of course. Harry loved it when Hermione took control, but he also enjoyed it when the roles were reversed, which Hermione welcomed entirely. Quickly glancing up for a peek at her face, he was happy to see that this was one of those times. Her head was in the clouds, leaving him in charge. Well that was fine by him.

He began flicking 'the switch' delicately, and his most favourite sound in the world soon followed: Hermione moaning incoherently.

"Ooh yeah," she got out gradually, "right there!"

She instantly became wet from his touch, which made Harry grin devilishly. He knew the difference between the moist from the shower and the wetness from the beauty in front of him; it was implanted in his brain how Hermione felt on him when she was turned on.

He placed a soft kiss in between her breasts as he carried on fondling her below, letting his tongue roll up and down the valley a few times before moving to one side of her chest, and finally taking a nipple into his mouth. Little drops of water connecting with his face were adding much needed moistness to his lips as he continued to feast on the hardened nub at the front her smooth mound.

Harry slid his fingers even deeper within her now-soaked folds, and felt Hermione's body quiver with anticipation. She knew what was coming next. Her whimpers and moans came quicker and louder, as his fingers slipped downward and prodded around her entrance teasingly.

"Harry..." She begged.

He chuckled at her impatience, but agreed to end his teasing. He pushed two fingers in and gently curled them inside of her, moving them around to go deeper. Hermione's mind was in a haze as she rocked her hips to the rhythm set by his fingers. While Harry's hand worked its magic, he eagerly took her other nipple into his mouth, tracing circles around it with his tongue, sucking gently as it grew harder between his lips. The feel of his hot, wet lips closing around her breast sent shudders through her, as the raw passion that she felt for him started to take complete control of her body. He released her breast after bombarding it with attention, and then raised his head. He gave her one look of absolute longing before crashing his lips to hers, smothering her soft cries of pleasure. He soon felt her muscles starting to contract around his fingers, and Hermione let her head fall into the crook of his neck as she desperately tried to keep some control. Her hands fell to his shoulders as she prepared herself for a surge of tremors to flow through her.

"Does that feel good?" he asked huskily, still moving his fingers around gently.

Hermione twitched as he hit an extremely sensitive spot. "You know it does. My God, Harry, it feels so fucking good!"

Harry's excitement always increased when his name passed through her lips in satisfaction. He had been standing to attention for awhile now, and it was getting to the point where his cock was feeling left out. It needed a little something before it exploded on the spot, and there was no way he was going to allow that to happen. He used his free hand to grip his dick and began tugging at it firmly. His immense hard-on had become damn right painful, and he thought that wanking off for a bit while he continued to finger her would buy him some time, but it was as if his cock had a mind of its own. It was desperate for the witch who was gripping his shoulders tightly with her hands, not his own rough and calloused hands. Harry wanted it to be Hermione too; he wanted to bury himself inside her. He was about to beg her to do something when Hermione's nails suddenly clawed his skin, and her head fell back slightly. He saw her mouth open and her eyes shut tightly, she looked so...sexy.

"Fuck Hermione," he said in a strangled voice. "I need to get in there."

Her brain was clouded with ultimate pleasure, but she had heard what he'd said and she knew exactly what he wanted. She nodded her head and put her back up flush against the wall, getting even more excited at what was about to come next.

Relieved that she was in no mood to tease, Harry hurriedly removed his fingers from her heat and grasped one of her thighs. He raised it up and hooked it over his hip, then bent at the knees slightly to position his throbbing member at her opening. He nudged the tip of his cock inside, used his other hand to grip her hip, and then swiftly thrust upwards.

"Ahhh!" Harry groaned in relief, as he pushed his cock inside rapidly.

"OH!" Hermione gasped loudly as her eyes shot open in surprise, her face a mixture of pleasure and pain. She gripped his shoulders even harder as she rode out the stinging sensation that was the result of his particularly harsh penetration. She knew Harry was well endowed, but he had never gone in that abrasively before. It felt like he had taken her virginity all over again.

"I'm sorry..."

The forlorn voice had interrupted her thoughts. She felt awful when she saw in his eyes that he clearly thought he'd done something wrong, again.

Hermione was regretting her reaction, but there was no way she could have kept it in. His speed had surprised her. Hermione wasn't opposed to a good old-fashioned hard and fast pounding, but she needed to know that it was coming, especially seeing as how Harry was hung like a horse. Things could sting on occasion and eyes could water, but that didn't mean she ever wanted him to feel guilty. She cupped his face tenderly and smiled. "Don't be. It's fine."

"Hermione-" a finger was put to his lips to shush him.

"Don't you fucking dare go soft on me," she told him with a sexy grin, and by that she didn't mean lax. Hermione clenched the muscles surrounding his cock, and immediately felt him twitch deep inside.

"Oh, fuck," Harry cursed. His dick was being deliciously gripped in Hermione's heat, making him forget about asking for forgiveness due to his harsh intrusion. Hermione was a clever witch indeed.

Hermione fused her lips to his in a hope that he would take the hint. The fervour in her kiss sent a message that she hoped would be easy enough for him to interpret. It read, 'I'm fine, now get fucking going!' Harry understood instantly, much to Hermione's delight. He responded to the kiss with equal enthusiasm, and soon started to move within her.

It didn't take long for their bodies to reach that magnificent height, and neither of them expected it to. After all of the anger, hurt, and frustration that had consumed them both that day, they were just relieved that they could finally bask in their soul-combining love that they felt for each other. It was hard and it was frantic. They would take their sweet time later. This was how it needed to be right now. They were desperately trying to show that no matter how much hurt they could cause unto one another, or how much anger they may put each other through in their lives, they would always return to this somehow; a relentless love that could never ever be extinguished.

"Come on, baby," Harry whispered to her, his thrusts growing harder and faster. "I wanna hear you. I want you to cum for me."

"Ohh, Harry...!" she moaned incoherently, her hips still frantically meeting his with each thrust. The desire in his voice proved far too much for her to take, and Hermione found herself quickly going over the edge. She didn't care that her back slammed into the shower wall each time Harry slammed his way into her, or that he was now watching her face contort in ecstasy as she succumbed to his powerful thrusts. She just leaned back and enjoyed the ride. Her release hit her at a vigorous force and she screamed in rapture as her muscles tensed and vibrated throughout her body. "You feel...so good!"

Watching her be so wanton and wild meant Harry only needed to push himself into her a few more times before he started to spurt out his seed deep inside of her. "OH FUCK!" he groaned loudly, his cum still shooting out of his cock. He buried his face in the crook of Hermione's neck, but kept holding her thigh securely above his hip. Hermione played with his hair tenderly as they fought to catch their breaths, both feeling intoxicated by the smell of sex that was surrounding them.

They held each other closely until Harry's dick became so soft that he had no choice but to pullout, much to Hermione's dismay. There was nothing that felt better to her than him being inside her, and she was always initially disappointed at the feeling of loss she experienced when he took it out.

Hermione tugged his head up gently, cupped his face and leant her forehead against his. As Harry's breathing stabilised, he leaned back a little to look into Hermione's eyes. "That was so fucking hot," he said with a wondrous expression on his face.

Hermione giggled and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck as his wrapped around her waist. "Why is it that when you and I get in the shower together, we always end up dirtier?"

"I myself think it's highly practical," he said giving her lips a quick peck.

"You would see it like that," she smiled.

"Anything that includes you being wet, and naked, at the same time, is practical," he added.

Hermione stroked the side of his face and gazed at him. "Make love to me later?"

Harry knew that was coming. What had just taken place was raw fucking, she wanted it nice and slow next time, and he was only too happy to grant her request. "I'm gonna make love to you for the rest of the night."

Unable to suppress how happy she felt with that news, Hermione smashed her lips against his in approval.

****

Draco and Ginny were sitting together on the sofa watching television, well, in a round-about kind of way. Draco had been flicking through the channels and was now starting at the beginning for the fourth time, whilst Ginny was flicking through a magazine.

"Why is there so much shit on these days?" he complained whilst firmly pressing the scroll button.

"Tell me about it," Ginny said in understanding while scanning her magazine pages. Draco soon got to the porn channels and this time left one on. Ginny looked up as soon as she heard the cheesy music and rolled her eyes. "Why do we have porn channels?"

"They come with the package," Draco answered.

"No they don't, you have to specifically request them," she pointed out.

"Well babe, our box is chipped, meaning we get everything," he explained. "For free, at that."

"Chipped?" Ginny asked in shock. "That's illegal."

"So?" Draco asked, not sounding the least bit bothered. "Everyone does it."

"Well who did it for us?" Ginny inquired.

"Just this wizard," Draco replied shiftily. "We go back to when I was in grammar school. His parents knew my parents and we hung out over the summer."

"Draco?" she pressed.

"Fine, it was Johnny," Draco surrendered.

"Johnny Hotwire?" Ginny asked in a disapproving voice. "I thought that idiot was in prison?"

"He is," Draco replied smiling. "He went down two days after he installed our box. Lucky for us, eh?"

Ginny was about to say more on the matter when she was distracted by a woman moaning on the TV. "Oh, turn that off will you?"

It was truly amazing. His wife had one of the dirtiest of minds, especially when it came to sex, and yet she hated porn. Draco let out a small laugh. "Why?"

"Because it's degrading to women," Ginny replied with a look of distaste.

"Fucking degrading to women?" he chuckled, then pointed to the TV. "She's the one with the whip!"

"Oh, don't make it out that men don't enjoy that kind of thing."

"What kind of thing?" he asked intrigued.

"Extreme domination," she replied.

"Are you kidding me?" Draco laughed. "We're not all into that."

Ginny threw her magazine to the side. "Yes you are, to some extent at least!"

"Bull," he said smiling.

"Oh, so you're forgetting about the time you asked me to treat you like a disobedient schoolboy?"

Draco's face fell. "I thought we agreed to never bring that up again."

"Well then," Ginny said, giggling at his serious look. "To think that some men actually fork out money for women to hurt them is beyond me. Paying to be slapped and spanked whilst being told that they've been naughty, they might as well go to Knockturn Alley and get it done for free!"

"How do you know all of this stuff?"

"You wouldn't believe some of the letters I get babe," Ginny told him. Her job as the Prophet's Agony Aunt was totally fulfilling, but damn right strange at times. She was about to elaborate when something on the telly caught her eye, a woman was clearly faking an orgasm. "Now you see, that just pisses me off."

"What's that?" Draco asked, happy that they were having a fun conversation. Things between them had been strained this week and he was just happy that they had fallen back into their regular routine of being able to enjoy being in each others company.

"No man can cause any woman to make that amount of noise, in so little time," she said folding her arms."

"Not even Justin?" Draco couldn't resist the obvious dig. Ginny slowly turned her head and glared at him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said quickly, holding his hands in the air.

Ginny wasn't really all that angry. She didn't mind joking about it when it was just the two of them. "He was sweet."

"And gay," he added with a grin. "It must have been weird to lose your virginity to a guy who had better hair and nails than yourself."

Ginny snorted in a playful manner. "Yeah, this coming from the guy whose parents actually caught him losing his cherry."

Draco closed his eyes and pinched his nose briefly at the mortifying memory. "That is definitely in the top five most traumatizing experiences of Draco Malfoy's life."

"Causing erectile dysfunction for how long? Four months was it?" Ginny asked teasingly.

"Two," he corrected immediately. He could tell that Ginny was enjoying this, but he had taken the piss out of her sexual past, so he wasn't going to deny her the opportunity to take the piss out of his. "Though, I never actually got to try it with that particular girl again, as you know."

"Oh, poor baby. Does it hurt that you weren't able to redeem yourself and show her your sexual prowess?" she joked.

"Not at all," Draco replied.

"Yeah, right," Ginny sniggered.

"Why would it?"

"Because, your ego was dented greatly from what you said," Ginny reminded him.

"Well, maybe just a bit, but I'm being honest when I say that I really couldn't give a fuck anymore."

"Hmmm," Ginny narrowed her eyes. "Why's that, Mr. Malfoy?"

He reached for her hand. "Well, because you're the only one who has the power to dent my ego anymore...nobody else, just you."

It was very rare for Draco to be so sweet with her. He tried his best on so many occasions, especially after the argument they'd had in the cafe some time ago, but this was one of those times that he succeeded wholly. Ginny loved it when he tried to be romantic with her.

"I wish it had been you," she told him softly.

"Wish I had been what?"

"I wish you had been my first," she elaborated.

"You wish I'd been the one to go soft on you after three thrusts?" he teased.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "No, I wish your parents had caught you fucking me," she said sarcastically.

"How very 'voyeur' of you," he joked, before turning serious. "Well, I'm gonna be your last right?" he asked, and them smiled warmly.

"Right," she whispered, and then stroked his hand affectionately.

He gave a half nod. "I'm more than happy with that."

Ginny leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to her husband's, the porn movie in the background long forgotten.

****

After trailing kisses down her neck and shoulder, his mouth slowly descended across her chest, his heated breath causing Hermione to shiver. As he reached a nipple that already gone hard, Harry took the nub between his lips and sucked on it gently, letting his tongue move over it in a circular motion. A small cry came from Hermione's lips, her body again getting lost in the feel of Harry Potter.

After their steamy shower, Harry and Hermione had taken some time to dry off and reenergize. They hadn't bothered to dress, instead opting to climb into bed naked, in the interest of saving time of course. It took only minutes of longing looks and sexy smiles for them to both agree that break time was over. He slowly climbed on top of Hermione, who opened her legs for him willingly to nestle into, and wasted no time before working his way down her body.

And this was where he now found himself, sucking Hermione's breast as if they were made of his favourite chocolate, completely losing himself in the smartest witch of her age. Harry moved from one breast to the other, and Hermione felt him give her other mound the same amount of consideration as the previous. Raking her fingers through his hair, Hermione bit her bottom lip to stop from calling out as she felt his teeth teasing her nipple. After giving her breast special attention, his mouth released the nub and starting moving down to her stomach. As always, he placed a few tender kisses above the spot where their child was growing, before letting his lips move down further.

Harry ran his hand over her inner thigh, and then quickly looked up to watch Hermione's reactions to his touch. He was watching her more often lately, especially when he went down there. He wasn't weird or anything, he just loved to see her face when she was getting lost in him. Hermione had guessed that he would be peeking at her. It was becoming apparent in their sex life that he liked to see her face when she was experiencing pleasurable feelings. It never bothered her, but she won't lie and say that it hadn't unsettled her in the beginning. She always felt self-conscious when she was moaning and screwing up her face in the middle of the most intense of times. She thought it made her look silly. But Harry assured her that, in his eyes, she looked stunning at those times, especially when she was having an orgasm. The face she made during one of those was one of Harry's favourites.

Hermione returned his gaze and smiled at him, before leaning up on her elbows and raising her knees, his face still visible in-between her legs. This made Harry even more excited, the thought of her watching him, and he finally let his fingers brush over her. He touched her gently, slowly at first, and then finally slid one finger inside her. As he did, Hermione bit her lip yet again. It wasn't a new feeling, but it never got old. She kept her eyes trained on him as he began pumping his finger in and out of her, and soon he added a second.

"Mmmm," Hermione murmured in approval. "That feels great."

"Good," he whispered, his eyes not once breaking contact with hers.

Her hips soon started to rise against his hand, which made him speed up his movements. Moments later, he heard Hermione whimper, saw her chest start to heave, and felt her muscles contract around his fingers. She looked and felt exquisite; there was no other word for it at that moment.

Hermione loved what he was doing to her, but she needed more. "Harry?" she managed to get out, still feeling his fingers moving around inside.

He eyed her carefully. "Yes, love?"

"I want...ooh," she found she couldn't finish her sentence. 'He did that on purpose,' she thought.

Harry smiled. His teasing was working to a tee. "What do you want baby?"

Hermione let out a gasp. "I want... your mou- Ahhh!"

"My what?" he asked, pressing his fingers around more firmly. "Tell me."

"Your mouth," she finally managed to get out, albeit whilst holding her breath for a second.

Harry grinned devilishly. "Where do you want it?"

Hermione let her head fall back in slight frustration, breaking eye contact with him for the first time since he ventured down there. He wasn't playing fair. "Harry!"

Harry was enjoying this immensely. "Harry what?"

She faced forward again with a determined look on her face. "I want your mouth on me."

He cocked his head to the side and withdrew his fingers. "Was that so hard?"

Hermione narrowed her eyes at him. "Just you wait, you bastard."

He simply laughed at her comment, knowing she was being playful. Keeping his eyes on her, he lowered his head to where his fingers had just been, and took a long languid lick of her between her folds. Hermione's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Harry allowed his eyes to finally close, as he started to feast on her most sensitive of places. He found her clit and repeatedly flicked his tongue over it, Hermione's breathing picking up pace as her body started to shake.

"Hermione?" he whispered against her.

"Mmmm?"

"You taste so fucking good," he let her know in a lustful voice, "so good."

Hermione felt his tongue flickering her on her nub, and would've cried out in bliss when he'd caressed it at just the precise point, if her breath hadn't hitched in her throat. He was getting far too good at this. It wasn't long before her body shook forcefully and her juices started to flow from inside her, straight onto Harry's lapping tongue. Her thighs instinctively clenched around his head as her orgasm shot through her at lightning pace, her breathing coming in short pants.

Harry swirled around her folds until he was sure he had licked every drop of her release, and then raised his head feeling extremely pleased with himself. He got to his knees and took his time to admire the witch in front of him, who was still trying to regulate her breathing after the mind-blowing explosion that she had experienced from within.

He licked his lips when Hermione saw that he was again watching her every move. "You're looking mighty pleased with yourself," she observed.

"Shouldn't I be?" he asked cockily.

Hermione got up from her position on the bed, and onto her knees directly in front of him. Closing her eyes, she cupped his face and kissed him softly, not at all put off by tasting herself on him. Hermione inhaled his familiar scent; she always thought he smelt so good, before parting her mouth and running her tongue along the length of his bottom lip. Harry could only revel in how good it felt to be this close to her.

Hermione suddenly pulled back, and decided to answer the question he had asked her moments ago. "You should be."

Harry smirked. "Safe to say you enjoyed that then?"

"I definitely think you deserve something in return," she said seductively.

Before Harry could even respond, Hermione was already kissing her way down his chest. She gradually got lower and lower, under the watchful eye of her fiancé, until she finally reached it. Running her fingers lightly over the hairs which were at the base of his pulsating cock, she leaned down slightly and took and held him in her hand, before taking the head into her mouth.

Harry stopped breathing for a second as he watched his cock disappear into Hermione's mouth. His view was perfect, and Hermione's eyes were staring right into his. He inhaled sharply. "Oh fuck."

She engulfed as much of him into her mouth as was physically possible, and kept periodically changing from sucking and licking his length. Harry started to stroke her hair lightly, being extra careful not to force her head. The last he wanted was for her to choke on him.

"Baby, you're so fucking good at this," he croaked, seeing in her eyes that she appreciated his compliment.

He had said it before, but he would say it again. He and Hermione had no experience between them accept what they had with each other. But boy, his Hermione sure knew how to suck a dick.

She started squeezing his balls lightly with her other hand, an action that made Harry throw his head back briefly. He soon went back to watching, and found her greedily sucking him off, every now and then letting her tongue glide along the length of him. His balls were starting to warm, and he knew that he would have to stop this now if he wanted to keep any kind of control. Hermione wanted him to make love to her, and he wouldn't be able to do that now if he suddenly exploded like an adolescent child. He gently pushed at her shoulders and his cock soon enough slipped out of her mouth. He was as hard as a rock, and his erection was waving about wondering why the fuck it had been disturbed.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked from below.

He cupped her face and sat back on the balls of his feet so that he was eye level with her. "Nothing's wrong. That was perfect," he assured her, pecking her lips soothingly. "I just really need to be inside you right now."

Hermione smiled at his admission. She wanted the exact same thing. She leisurely lay down on her back and opened her legs to him invitingly. Grinning like the cat that got the cream, Harry crawled in between them and aligned himself at her entrance. Leaning his weight on his forearms on either side of her head, he kissed her gently, before sliding into her fully with one deep stroke.

Hermione hummed against his lips as she felt him push inside, and then took a deep intake of breath as he hit a wonderfully sensitive spot. Releasing her breath slowly, she grabbed his head and urged him to raise it so that she could see him. Her eyes gazed into his, still glassed over from the initial feeling of him entering her body, and saw nothing but pure love and devotion.

"I love you," she whispered, running her hands over his back.

"I love you," he responded softly, the sheer emotion of the moment causing them both to tear up a little.

They simply gazed at one another for the next few moments, neither of them moving, just taking a moment to bask in the love that they had for each other. They genuinely believed that their lives were perfect at that moment.

Harry finally closed his eyes and pressed his mouth to Hermione's. He slowly started sliding in and out of her. Her body was warm and tight around him, sending waves of pleasure through them both as he moved in time with their kisses. Moving at a snails pace, he traced his lips over Hermione's jaw to her throat and tasted the silky skin. He was intoxicated by her scent, being fresh from their shower, as his mouth gradually moved back up to her lips. Keeping his movements steady, Harry pressed his mouth to Hermione's for another warm kiss. He trembled slightly as he felt her breasts below him, her nipples rubbing against his chest, their skin sliding sinuously against each other as he continued to lazily thrust in and out.

He soon felt Hermione wrap her legs tightly around his waist and her arms around his neck. Burying his face in the hollow of her throat, he scooped an arm under her waist and effortlessly lifted her off of the bed, careful not to slip out of her once. Sitting back on to the balls of his feet, he held her firmly in his arms, as he started thrusting up into her.

Harry always loved this position, as did Hermione. It was weird, but it felt closer to them than others.

He bent down and kissed her neck again, slowly working his way down to her collarbone. Hermione sighed blissfully, cupping his head and pressing it closer to her body, her own tilting back slightly to give him better access.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered against her velvety skin. "I love you so much."

Hermione was losing herself quickly in the amazing sensations he was causing, which made it virtually impossible for her to even speak. She leant forward and placed a tender kiss on the top of his head, her arms wrapping around his shoulders in an attempt to bring him even closer to her.

Harry pulled his face back a bit so that Hermione was in his view, as his hands slithered up her back and stopped on her shoulders. Gripping them lightly, he pushed downwards as he thrust upwards, making Hermione bite down hard on her lip to prevent a loud moan from escaping her throat.

"Don't do that," he told her, nibbling her bottom lip. "I wanna hear you." He loved it when she was noisy; it turned him on even more.

Hermione gave in to his plea. "Ahhh fuck! I love you!"

Her loud cry made his balls tense up. There was no way he was going to last much longer. The sound of Hermione crying out his name, pooled with the intensity of her muscles tightening around his cock, quickly brought Harry to the edge. With just a few more deep thrusts, he let out a soft groan as he felt his cock exploding deep within Hermione. He tightened his grip on her as she kept grinding against him, her own climax engulfing her swiftly. Her orgasm finally hit her at full force, making her convulse intensely in his arms as he continued to spurt up inside her.

Harry continued to hold her to his chest. Her hands clawed at his back as she rode out her release, his own slowing down until finally came to a halt. Hermione suddenly went limp in his arms, her face dropping to her shoulder. He stroked her neck lovingly as her breathing evened out in his ear, placing kisses on her cheek and then the side of her head, before hugging her to him once again.

"I can't wait to marry you," he said softly.

Hermione smiled into his shoulder. "Two months, two weeks and..." Hermione let her eyes move towards the clock on the wall, which read 11:00pm. "One hour."

Harry chuckled. "I've waited seven years; I think I can handle a couple more months."

Hermione at last found the strength to raise her head. She cradled his face and kissed him softly, letting her lips linger for a few seconds before pulling back. "And I can't wait to be your wife."

****

"So what are we doing tomorrow?" Natasha asked Dean. They were sat up in bed sipping the drinks he had bought into them earlier.

Dean had trouble making eye contact with her ever since he'd had his 'emotional feelings' attack in the hallway. These new feelings that were going through him were confusing the hell out of him, and they tripled in intensity whenever he looked into Natasha's entrancing eyes. "Well, my friends own this really cool cafe in Hogsmeade, and we're all meeting there tomorrow if you fancy it?"

"Storm in a Cup Cafe?" she asked hopeful.

"Yeah, that's the one," he said, putting his drink aside.

"Oh, I love that place," she told him happily. "Your friends really own it?"

"Yeah," Dean confirmed, still not looking at her. "So you wanna come?"

"I'd love too," Natasha beamed, happy that he wanted her to meet his friends. She had to take that as a good sign.

"Great," Dean nodded, trying to keep his voice appear cool. Inside he was jumping for joy at the prospect of introducing her to his friends, though he didn't want to let her know that. "I think Neville's bringing Kimberly."

"Good," Natasha said feeling a bit relieved, she felt nervous for some reason, and she was glad that another familiar face would be there too, "who else?"

"Well, there's Seamus and Lavender, they're the owners. Then there's Ron, Luna, Draco, Ginny, Harry and Hermione."

Natasha didn't think her nerves could be any worse, until Dean said the last two names. "Harry and Hermione?" she asked in complete amazement. "The Harry and Hermione?"

Dean finally turned his head and looked at her, her tone amusing him, "yeah."

"Oh wow," Natasha gushed. "They're like, the most famous wizard and witch...ever."

"I know," Dean agreed. "But they're like, the most down to earth people you'll ever meet."

"And you actually want me to meet them?" Natasha asked, hoping he'd declare something about how he felt about was happening between them.

"Yeah," Dean replied high pitched. "No big deal right?"

Natasha's face fell slightly, "right."

"We'll have a good time," Dean said looking away.

"Yeah," she said tonelessly.

"They'll love you, I'm sure," Dean said casually.

Her ears perked up at that comment, he had to have liked her more than he was letting on to say something like that. You didn't introduce someone to your friends; someone that you were sleeping with that is, unless they held some kind of importance to you, did you?

"So what time are we meeting them?" she asked.

"In the afternoon. About 12:30."

"Great," she said, really looking forward to tomorrow. She then looked around, not knowing what else to say. It was strange; her time with Dean was either incredibly comfortable or extremely awkward lately. The latter applied to this moment. "I think I'll make a move. It's getting really late."

Dean's hand flew to her arm. "W-w-why don't you stay?"

Natasha was happy that he finally made eye contact with her, and put her drink aside. "Do you want me to stay?" she asked hopefully, to which Dean said nothing. "See you tomorrow Dean," she said, getting out of the bed. She began picking up her clothes from the floor when she heard something the made her freeze on the spot.

"Yes."

She slowly turned around and found him at staring at the bed sheets. "Sorry?"

He looked up. "Yes," he said quietly. "I'd really like it if you'd stay."

Natasha remained in the spot she was in, still amazed at what had just happened. She had been optimistic when she had asked him if he wanted her to stay, but never dreamed that he would actually say yes. This was progress. She dropped her clothes and got back into bed with him.

"Then I'll stay," she whispered.

Dean allowed himself to grin, before leaning in to kiss her.

****

"So, do you think they've worked it out by now?" Ginny asked Draco as she snuggled further into him. They had just gotten into bed and were talking about what had happened between their friends earlier that night.

"I'm sure they have babe," Draco replied comfortingly. "It is Harry and Hermione we're talking about, they're probably on their fifth round of fucking as we speak."

Ginny smiled at his comment, she guessed that was very probable. "I guess it's true what they say, the course of true love never does run smooth."

"Everyone has problems Gin," Draco yawned. "That's life I'm afraid."

"But one would think we've all been through enough already, especially those two," Ginny said.

Draco hugged his wife to him. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Ginny sighed. "I just can't get over how hurtful they can be to each other at times."

"It's because of how much they love each other Gin, you know that."

"Yeah," Ginny agreed on his reflection. "I just can't imagine them arguing. I've never really seen it before."

"Sure you have," Draco said. "The day we went around to their apartment, and Steven was there. He accused her of being desperate, and she slapped him in the face."

Ginny did remember that day; it was the first time that anyone had seen them fight. "Yeah, I remember that. I guess I meant when we were in school, I never saw them fight."

"They never had the time to," Draco pointed out. "Though, it might have saved them a lot of heartache if they had just fucked in school and got it over with."

Ginny smiled at her husband's words, she often thought the same thing. Her mind travelled back to a time when they were in school. It was their fifth year at Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army had been formed, and Harry appeared to be getting closer to a certain dark haired Ravenclaw. Ginny remembered one particular afternoon the most. She had gone up to Hermione's dormitory and sat on her bed, where she waited patiently for her best friend to return from one of her famous regulars with Harry.

5 years earlier

Hermione entered her dormitory and found Ginny sitting on her bed with her arms folded. She looked around and noticed that it was just the two of them.

"Where is everyone?" Hermione asked.

"Lavender's out with Seamus the Patil twins are probably out gaining sexual experience and Luna's around somewhere reading Ron his stars," Ginny said all in one breath.

Hermione giggled and went over to her chest of drawers where she took out a jumper. It had gotten rather chilly that afternoon and she needed an extra layer. She pulled it over her head and straightened it out, her every move being watched by the redhead.

"So do you want to do something then?" Hermione asked looking up, frowning when she noticed the look her friend was sending her. "What?"

"God, it must be exhausting," Ginny said seriously.

"Excuse me?" Hermione sounded confused.

"Living a lie," Ginny replied standing up.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione asked, not having a clue what was going on.

"Tell me, Hermione," Ginny said walking over to her. "Exactly how long is this going to go on for?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh, don't play dumb with me! You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"Well clearly I don't!" Hermione exclaimed. "So, why don't you elaborate?"

Ginny put her hands on hips, much like Hermione would do at times when she was pissed off about something. "I wanna know how long you're gonna carry on putting up with his self-involved bullshit!"

"Gin--"

"What was it about this time?" the redhead cut her off. "Did he feel her up and still make her burst into tears?"

Hermione now knew what this was about. "We didn't talk about Cho at all, if you must know," she answered defensively.

"Well, that makes a change."

"Ginny, what the hell is your problem?" she asked dangerously.

"I want you to stop allowing him to be so fucking insensitive of your feelings!"

"My what?" Hermione asked, seemingly afraid of something.

"Do you think I'm blind?!" Ginny questioned harshly. "Do you not think that I've noticed that one of my best friends is having her heart ripped to fucking shreds on a daily basis?!"

Hermione looked down to the floor. "I have no idea what you mean," she lied.

"I've seen the way you look at him," Ginny told her a bit more caringly. "It's not the way I look at him, or the way Lavender or Luna looks at him either. It's the way I look at...someone else, the way Luna looks at Ron, and the way Lavender looks at Seamus." Hermione raised her head, tears visible in her eyes as Ginny continued. "It's the way my mother looks at my father. Everyone can see it Hermione. Well, everyone except that thick twat downstairs with a scar on his forehead!"

Hermione sniffled and then her jaw tensed up. "Ginny I'm begging you, stop."

"Not until you admit it."

"Admit what?" Hermione spat, still trying to deny what she had been confronted with.

"That you are in love with him," Ginny replied.

Hermione shook her head in dismay. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm your friend," Ginny told her truthfully. "And I hate seeing you so...broken all the time."

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!" Ginny argued. "I see you day after day, throwing looks of longing towards him while he's totally oblivious to it, and see you almost break down whenever you see him talking to...Niobe the Goddess of Tears! And let's not forget the selfish prick actually tells you what he does with her in his spare time too!"

"It's not his fault!"

"And then after all that, you go and defend him," Ginny said in frustration.

"What do you want me to say?!" Hermione cried.

"Admit that you're in love with him!"

"FINE, I LOVE HIM!" Hermione shouted, causing Ginny's eyes to widen in shock. "I love him so much that it makes me ache! But what exactly does that change?! I'll tell you what it changes: nothing!"

Ginny was still stunned. She didn't think that Hermione would come out and say it, or shout it rather, no matter how hard she tried to get it out of her.

Hermione wiped the tears that were now spilling down her cheeks away with her hands. "There, you got what you wanted," she sniffed. "Now you can leave me alone." She walked passed her friend and went over to her bed. There were some tissues nearby that always came in handy for her sleepless nights, for which she had many lately. All because of her best friend, whom she was so madly in love with, that she could barely see straight at times. She grabbed some tissues and wiped her face.

Ginny suddenly felt incredibly guilty. She didn't want to make Hermione cry like this. Far from it, she only wanted to talk to her about Harry, and get her to open up about how she felt about him. Hermione was just so miserable lately and Ginny knew it was all because of him. That was what pissed her off the most. Hermione was as unhappy as she had ever seen her, and Harry didn't even notice. Or if he did, he surely didn't show it.

Was he really ignoring Hermione's sadness, or was he really just that thick?

"Hermione," Ginny said clasping her hands together nervously, "I'm sorry."

Hermione snorted then sat on her bed. "Don't be. You're one of my best friends and I should've told you."

Ginny went to sit next to her, and put a comforting arm around her. "Why didn't you?"

"Because I thought it would go away in time."

"Is it?" Ginny asked kindly. "You know, going away?"

"No," Hermione replied desolately. "I find myself...falling in love with him more and more everyday so, basically I'm screwed."

Ginny gave a small smile at her friend's attempt at a joke. "How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Be so in love with someone, and then encourage that person to talk to you about their...girlfriend, crush, whatever she is to him these days?"

Hermione cringed at the thought of Harry and Cho. "Because...that's what best friends do. He needs to know that he can talk to me about how he feels. Whether that's about Voldermort, his parents, the Dursley's...or Cho."

"And what about how you feel?"

Hermione went quiet for a few moments. "It doesn't matter how I feel," she finally said.

"How can you say that?" Ginny asked amazed. "Of course it matters."

"You don't get it Ginny," Hermione said, shaking her head.

"Then explain it to me."

"I have to be there to listen to him," Hermione replied sadly. "He's spent almost his entire life having no one care for him or about him. He has to know that I'm going to be there for him whenever he needs me to be. That I will never walk away like others have, no matter what." She stopped for a few moments to wipe her eyes and compose herself. "What kind of a person would it make me, if I didn't listen to certain parts of his life, just because I was the one stupid enough to let my feelings for him get in the way of what's really important?"

"But this is important Hermione," Ginny told her. "Why can't you just tell him how you feel?"

"And then what?" Hermione answered sourly.

"Hermione, Harry's not my favourite person in the world right now and I think he's being very self-centred lately. But you should know that the main reason that I'm mad at him is because he doesn't seem to give a shit about how you feel, or what his relationship with Cho, or whatever the fuck you want to call it, is doing to you. And he should especially care when I know that there is every possibility that...he loves you too."

Hermione rolled her eyes at the absurd notion. "Ginny, I appreciate that, really I do. But he doesn't love me. Not the way I want him to."

"How do you know that?"

Hermione shrugged. "Because I know the way my life is suppose to go, and Harry Potter falling in love with Hermione Granger is something that only happens when I fall asleep. Even if by some miracle he did love me, and I say this purely hypothetically, it would have to come from him first."

"Why is that so important?"

"You know, my heart breaks a little more every single time that he looks into my eyes," Hermione smiled sadly. "He sees nothing but his bookworm friend. If I told him how I felt, and he rejected me, I wouldn't be able to survive that. I have to face it; I'll always be the one he'll come to when he needs help solving a mystery. Whether it is a mystery of the mind, or of the heart, it will always be me that he comes to."

Ginny couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Hermione, you know as well as I do that you mean more to him that."

"Do I?" Hermione asked sceptically.

Before Ginny could answer, there was a knock on the door. "Yeah?" Ginny called out.

"Gin, it's Harry, is Hermione in there with you?" he asked from the other side.

Ginny glanced at her friend, who shook her head slowly. "Err, no she's not."

"Oh," Harry said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Well, she left her scarf downstairs and I came up to give it to her. It's her favourite one; I wouldn't want her to lose it."

"Just leave it outside the door Harry," Ginny instructed. "I'll see that she gets it."

"Ok," he replied. "Can you tell her that...can you just tell her that I'm looking for her when you see her? "

"Sure Harry," Ginny answered.

They heard his footsteps get further away, and then Hermione looked at her friend gratefully. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Ginny," Hermione said seriously. "You have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this, not even Ron."

Ginny looked into the pleading eyes of her best friend and nodded. "I promise not to tell anyone, but I think that you're wrong about this Hermione. I think you're making a big mistake."

"Maybe I am," Hermione shrugged. "But it's my mistake to make."

End of Flashback

Ginny remembered vividly how heartbroken Hermione had been that afternoon and wished that, like Draco had put it so nicely, that she and Harry had fucked in school and got it over with. It would have saved a lot of pent up frustration and resentment between the two, which was still present to some extent even today, if earlier was anything to go by. They had kept so much inside them and Ginny couldn't help but imagine what their relationship would've been like if both of them had been honest with each other about their feelings from the start. On the other hand, Harry and Hermione always did make up, and she soon fell asleep, wondering if Draco had been right about something else. Were they on their round five of fucking? Knowing those two, she wouldn't be even the slightest surprised.

****

Harry and Hermione had just finished round six, and were now both completely spent. It had been one of the most passionate nights of their lives so far, and was sad that neither had the energy to continue. Lying in bed with her head on his chest and her legs entwined with his, Hermione had never felt so blissfully content. She felt Harry idly make patterns on her back, and the arm which was next to her head playing with his chest hairs.

His eyes were half closed but he couldn't fall asleep, not during a moment like this. The serenity that came immediately after they made love was amazing to them. They both felt so close to each other during that time, that it was as if they were the only two people in the world.

"Harry?"

"Mmm?" Harry hummed, tightening the hold he had on her slightly.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked softly.

Harry smiled. "You really have to ask?"

"Yes," she replied, kissing his chest lightly.

"I'm thinking about you and me."

"Which part?" she asked, trying to snuggle further into him, even though it wasn't possible.

"The part when I realised I was madly in love with you," Harry told her gently. "And that I would be for the rest of my life."

"I thought you said that there wasn't a specific thing that made you fall in love with me?"

"There wasn't," Harry confirmed. "There were lots of things. But this one particular time that I'm thinking about now, was when I realised that I did."

"Tell me about it."

It was the day Sirius had sent him a broom, along with one of Buckbeak's feathers.

7 Years earlier.

He had just taken his new broom for a ride and was well impressed with it. When he finally made it back to the castle, he answered all of his friend's excited questions before going to find Hermione. He knew she always worried about him when he flew, especially during quidditch, and she never really relaxed until his feet were back firmly on the ground.

He went to the common room and found Hermione by herself. She was sat on the couch in front of the fire reading, and raised her head when she heard him enter. Harry immediately noticed the look of relief passing her face.

"Hi," he said with a smile.

"Hi," she spoke back. "Good ride?"

"Brilliant," he replied looking at the broom in his hand. "Well chuffed."

"Oh good," Hermione nodded. "It was very thoughtful of him," she added kindly, referring to his godfather. She smiled and then looked down at her book again.

For some reason, the smile she had just sent him made his heart rate double. He put his broom up against the wall and then put his hands in his pockets, "Hermione?"

Hermione didn't look up, her eyes remaining glued to the pages of her book, "mmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

Harry slowly made his way across the room and then sat down beside her. Leaning forward with his forearms on his thighs, he linked his fingers together and turned his head sideways to face her, she still didn't look at him.

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?" she asked, flicking over a page.

"What you did for me?"

Hermione's heart began to thud against her chest as she finally turned her head towards him, not quite strong enough to meet his eyes. "I had to."

"Why?" he whispered. "Why, when it could've ended so badly for the both of us?"

There was silence for awhile.

"Because you needed me to," she replied almost inaudibly, before finally meeting his gaze.

And that was when it happened.

Harry felt something go through him that he'd never felt before. As he looked into Hermione's eyes, something happened inside him that made him feel fear like never before. Not even the plans that Voldermort had to end his young life could come close to this. His feelings towards Hermione had been changing rapidly over the last few months no matter how much he tried to ignore it, and right at that moment, he knew. He knew that the only thing in life that his heart and sanity would never be able to recover from, would be losing the girl in front of him. That scared him more than anything in this his worlds, muggle and magical. She was always there for him when he needed someone, and always there to take care of him. She was just always...there.

Harry Potter's heart sent the message to his brain that second, declaring that he was completely and irrevocably in love with Hermione Granger. Unfortunately, his brain would refuse to acknowledge this for years to come, by which time his heart thought it would be too late for action.

Harry thought it would be a waste of time to bother her with his feelings anyway, because he didn't believe that she could ever feel that way in return. What did he possibly have to offer someone like her? Hermione deserved better than him. Even so, he had to hide it from the people around him, especially Voldemort and his cronies, that his feelings for her had changed.

The message from his head was clear; it was just too dangerous, Hermione was too vital to his existence. She had to live in order for him to breathe, so he would have to settle for seeing her be happy from afar.

The wall went up around his heart to block out any more communications, and the plan was formed.

He couldn't show any indication that she was more important to him than anyone else.

He was going to have to try and limit their time alone together.

He would have to encourage any notions from her friends for her to date.

And he would have to date other girls to try and make the persistent thudding from his heart to act on his feelings for Hermione, go away.

He had to move on from this, no matter how much it killed him inside.

"Are you alright Harry?" Hermione asked worriedly, the expression on his face concerning her.

Harry cleared his throat nervously. "Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," he answered, more resolute. "And thank you," he said sincerely, "for everything."

Hermione smiled at him. "You're welcome."

They gazed at each other saying nothing for what seemed like forever, before Harry finally broke the silence. "I'll leave you to your book then." He stood up and walked over to where his broom was leaning against the wall.

"Harry?"

He turned around to find Hermione watching him. "Yes?"

"Is that all you wanted to ask me?"

Harry was sure that he saw something flash in her eyes, but quickly brushed it off; he was obviously trying to see things that would never be there. His heart desperately gave it one last shot to get through to his head, but it was no use, Harry's mind was made up. "Yeah, that's all."

He then left the common room completely oblivious to the fact that he'd made another heart shatter that day, not just his own.

Things were never the same again between them after that.

End of Flashback

Hermione was stunned. She had remembered that moment as if it were yesterday. She was sure she saw something in his eyes that day in the common room, but put it down to her mind playing tricks on her. Their friendship had altered forever after that moment.

Hermione was still resting on his chest. "That was the day you started to pull away from me, I mean really pull away."

"Yes," Harry confirmed.

"Harry?"

"Mmm?"

"Just out of curiosity," Hermione started timidly. "If I had poured my heart out to you there and then, would you have told me how you felt?"

Harry's hand that was moving around her back stilled suddenly, her question surprising him. "Honestly?"

"Of course," came back the reply.

"No."

"I thought as much," she commented, not at all surprised.

His hand started stroking her back again. "You know why."

"I do," she said quietly. "You were afraid."

Harry kissed her head as his grip on her got tighter. "Very."

Hermione raised her head to look at him. "Well, it doesn't matter anymore. We're together now, and that's the important thing."

She leaned in and kissed him gently, Harry's hands reaching up to cup her face affectionately, as he returned it ardently. They soon had to part as breathing became an issue, but didn't move their faces away from each other.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Love you," she whispered back.

Their lips met again.

****

The next day, Hermione had sent an owl to Ginny telling them that she and Harry had made up and things between them were now fine. They didn't want to have to talk about it when they got to the cafe, and thought it best to let them know beforehand. It was good that she did, for when she and Harry got to the cafe, everyone but Dean was already there. They finally met Kimberly, whom Neville had been telling them all about, and all found her to be really nice.

"So, does anyone know where Dean is?" Seamus asked. Their friend was running late.

"Maybe something came up," Ron offered.

"They should be here soon," Kimberly said. "Natasha's a nightmare when she's getting ready."

Everyone shared surprise looks at Kimberly's comment, apart from her and Neville who already knew their friends were coming together. Natasha had to be the girl that Dean had been sleeping with lately.

"Dean's bringing a girl with him?" Hermione asked in surprise.

"Yeah," Kim replied, "my roommate." Everyone still looked stunned. "That's...ok isn't it?" she asked worried. She knew that Nat was as nervous as it was. A chorus of 'yeah,' 'sure,' and 'totally,' could be heard by all of them, which made Kim feel better.

Neville turned to her. "It's nothing bad or anything Kim, it's just that Dean rarely brings anyone to our get-togethers."

"Yeah," Draco said. "Especially the girl that he's shag--" he felt Ginny elbow his rib. Natasha's friend was sat right in front of them. "I mean dating," he corrected.

"More the merrier," Seamus said, breaking the tension.

In perfect timing, Dean entered the cafe with Natasha, and approached the area where everyone was sitting. "Hey you guys," he said happily.

All eyes fell on the woman next to him, who was visibly nervous. Draco and Seamus's tongues were hanging out at the beauty in front of them, both earning glares from Ginny and Lavender. Ron was trying to work out just how Dean had managed to pull someone so hot, while Luna tried to work out Dean's current state of mind. Hermione could see that the poor girl was becoming uncomfortable, and stood up to introduce herself.

"I'm Hermione," she said kindly.

"Yeah, I know," Natasha nodded, slightly star-struck. "Hermione Granger, wow. I feel as though I'm in the presence of wizarding royalty. I'm Natasha."

Hermione smiled. "It's nice to meet you." She gestured to her fiancé. "And this is..."

"Harry Potter," Natasha finished, "of course. It's lovely to meet you both."

Harry waved and Natasha blushed, the whole situation was so surreal. Dean pointed out his other friends and went around the table naming them all, before they finally sat down. All of them exchanged formalities, ordered lunch, and started chatting.

They all engaged in their own conversations and Harry and Hermione were currently talking to Dean and Natasha.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, I design women's lingerie," Natasha replied.

Hermione raised her eyebrows slightly, impressed to say the least. That was certainly different to what she was expecting.

Dean smiled widely. "How fucking hot is that?"

"Very hot," Harry commented with a grin, only to have it wiped off his face the second Hermione gave him a sharp look, "I-I- mean c-c-cool."

"I don't have anything to do with the real...racy stuff," Natasha added. "I go for the classier look. You know more silk and satin than lace and string."

"Do you do like a catalogue?" Harry asked, Hermione's eyes narrowing at his question. "For you of course darling," he assured her, which made Hermione giggle a little.

"Sure," Natasha smiled. "I'll get one to you as soon as I can."

Draco had caught ear of the conversation and poked his face into Natasha's view. "Can I have one?"

Natasha laughed. Dean's friends it seemed were really cool. "Sure."

"What's he after?" Ginny asked curiously.

"Natasha designs lingerie," Hermione answered.

"Really?!" Ginny asked excitedly. "That's so cool."

"I asked for a catalogue babe," Draco said.

"Well I'm glad you did," Ginny told him sexily, not caring who was watching.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "You'll soon learn that those two have no shame at all."

Natasha smiled; she couldn't believe how comfortable she felt around these people already. "So I read about you and Harry in the paper, I was really pleased for you both."

"Thank you," Hermione said nicely. "We're really happy."

"At last," Harry added, before pecking her lips lovingly.

"We sure took our time," Hermione said, leaning her head against his.

"I'd have waited forever for you."

Natasha thought their affection for each other was incredibly sweet, and wished that someday, she would have someone look at her the way that Harry looked at Hermione. She wanted that person to be Dean.

Dean nudged her. "And you'll get use to how sickeningly sweet those two are also."

Natasha had mixed feelings about what he'd just said. On one hand, he thought something she saw as romantic as sickeningly sweet, and on the other hand, he said she'd get use to it. To get use to something you had to be around it more. Did that mean that there would be a next time? She certainly hoped so.

Without trying to analyze anymore, she carried on getting to know his friends for the rest of the afternoon.

****