Unofficial Portkey Archive

Just One More Thing by HarryandHermionesLoveChild
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Just One More Thing

HarryandHermionesLoveChild

AN: This is the one I think most of you have been waiting for, this chapter earns it's NC-17 rating, I hope you enjoy it, I did my best.

Just One More Thing

Chapter 9

****

Harry was stroking her face gently, as she was finding it difficult to keep her emotions in check. She grabbed onto his upper arms, and gazed into his eyes. "I can't believe you did this," she said quietly, a few tears falling down her cheeks.

As soon as Harry felt the drops hit his hand, he smoothed his thumbs across her lower eye lids, to try and prevent any more tears from falling, "Hey, don't cry, I thought you'd be happy."

"I am happy," she laughed softly. "These are happy tears, promise."

"So you're surprised then?" he asked grinning.

"To say the least," Hermione let her hands move down his upper arms, and then up to meet his hands that were cupping her face. "No one has ever, done anything like this for me before," she admitted.

"Well I'm glad I'm the one who gets to change that," Harry then started to look a little guilty. "Hermione, I know that you said that this is where you wanted to come for your honeymoon, and I'm sorry if I've spoilt…"

"Harry," Hermione interrupted him sharply, licked her lips, and then giggled softly. "Shut up."

"Huh?" he mumbled.

"The only thing that matters at this very moment, is that there is no place else I'd rather be, than right here with you," Hermione gently kissed the palm of his hand, while he continued to gaze at her lovingly.

Harry leaned down, and captured her lips in a tender kiss. When he pulled back, he was overjoyed to see his surprise had taken the desired effect, for Hermione was giggling like a school girl. "I can't believe I'm in Rome," she squealed.

"I'll try and make it as memorable as I can for you," said Harry.

"I'm sure you will," she replied.

Harry let go of her face, stepped back, and pointed to each side of the room. "Which bedroom do you want?" he asked.

Hermione didn't know why she was surprised at this question, for Harry being the complete gentleman that he was, would never had expected her to share a bed with him after she had told him she wanted to wait. Sure, in school they had shared a bed when they just needed someone to hold onto for a while, but now things were different. Now they had admitted their feelings, maybe the temptation could prove to much. But isn't that what she now wanted?

"Hermione," Harry interrupted her thoughts. "Are you ok?"

Hermione gave her head a shake to clear her mind, "Yes, of course, I was just thinking."

Harry put his hands in his pockets, and began walking towards the room on his right, "To be honest I think they're exactly same, unless you want to face a different way?"

Hermione followed him, and gasped upon reaching the doorway. Inside the large room, was a huge four poster bed, covered in cream silk bedding. On either side there was a large wardrobe, a chest of drawers, and a bedside table. To the right of the room, another door. "That must be the bathroom," he said walking over to it.

The bathroom was just as big as the bedroom, with two large sinks straight ahead, a round bathtub to the left in the middle of the room, that could easily fit four people in if it had to, and a wide walk in shower beyond. How many people do they think are staying here?" Hermione asked in wonder.

"I wanted you to have the best," Harry answered shyly.

Hermione kissed him briefly on the lips, "I have got the best," she replied, referring to more than just their hotel suite.

Harry just grinned. "Lets go check the other one out."

Harry and Hermione stood in the doorway of the other room, looking at its identical features. The symmetrical design had carried on into the bedrooms, just like the main room. Harry turned, so that he was leaning on the inside of the doorway. "Oh well, I suppose it stops people arguing over which room they want right?"

Hermione turned to face him, "Right."

"So," Harry clapped his hands together. "Which one will it be my lady?"

Hermione had thought about it ever since he asked her the first time. She had made her decision on which one she wanted, whichever one he was in, but was incredibly nervous about voicing her decision out loud. Hermione opened her mouth to answer, but chickened out at the last second. "This one's fine," she told him quickly.

"Great," Harry said softly. "I'll go get you get your case, and then I'll go downstairs and check us in ok?" When Hermione nodded, he moved out of the doorway, and walked into the main room to fetch her things. Harry levitated their cases into their respective rooms. When Harry came out of his room, he looked to his right, and saw Hermione out on the balcony.

He walked up behind her, and started stroking her upper arms. "You look like a kid in Honeydukes."

"I feel like one," Hermione said softly. "Even though it's you that should be walking around on cloud nine, seeing as it is your birthday."

Harry crossed her chest with his arms, and hugged her tightly to him. "I am on cloud nine princess," he said nuzzling her neck. "I promise you." Hermione turned her head towards him, smiled, and closed her eyes completely content. Harry raised his head, kissed her cheek, then her forehead. "I need to go check us in," he said against her hair. "I won't be long."

"Ok," Hermione opened her eyes, and turned in his arms. "Harry, when you go and check in…" Harry put a finger to her lips.

"I'll get every piece of reading material on Rome that I can find ," Harry tapped her nose with his finger. "Promise."

****

Even though it was still fairly early in the morning, Lavender had been laying in bed awake for over an hour, much of which she had spent fondly rubbing her ever growing bump inside her stomach. Lavender stopped stroking the bump, and laid her hands across her belly. She looked beside her where her husband Seamus, was sitting against the headboard of their bed reading a paper.

"Seamus?" Lavender began rubbing her stomach again.

"Yes, me petal," Seamus answered, without looking from his paper.

Lavender looked down at her precious bump, "Who do you think will have a baby next?" Lavender looked over at Seamus, who was now so engrossed in his paper he perhaps hadn't heard the question. "Seamus!" Lavender managed to get his attention this time, as he lowered his paper, and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"I asked you a question," Lavender said, pouting.

"Ok, what was it dear?" Seamus asked. Lavender looked at him, at the paper, then back at him. Taking the hint, Seamus closed his paper, and put it on his bedside table. "You have me undivided attention."

Lavender smiled. "Good, I asked you, who you thought would have a baby next?"

Seamus propped down on his elbow, and put a hand on top of his wife's that was caressing their unborn child. "Are we included in this?"

His wife giggled, "Not for at least another three years."

"Ok, let me think," Seamus pondered the question for a while, and smiled before answering. "Honestly?"

Lavender nodded. "Yes."

"Ok then, Harry and Hermione."

"Harry and Hermione, are you kidding?" Lavender laughed at her husbands answer.

"What's so funny?"

"Seamus, they've only been together a week," Lavender reasoned.

"I know that Lav, but it's like they've been together forever."

"Not to mention that Hermione is very career minded," she added.

"I suppose I'm answering with what I'd like to see happen, rather than what will probably happen," Seamus admitted.

Lavender appeared intrigued. "You want Harry and Hermione to have a baby?"

"It'd be nice to see Harry get the family he's always dreamed of," said Seamus.

"Yeah, I agree," Lavender smiled. "But I don't think it will happen for a while yet dear."

"Wishful thinking," Seamus leaned over, and kissed his wife's stomach. "Who do you think it'll be?"

"Ron and Luna," Lavender said. "Or Draco and Ginny."

Seamus leant back on his elbow. "That's not fair, that's everyone."

Lavender smiled, "I know, I just can't get babies out of my mind right now, they're all I think about at the moment. I might go and see Pavarti today if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, you haven't seen her for a while and she has a little one. Be good for you." Seamus kissed her on the lips, got off the bed, and stood up to get his robe.

"Will you be able to manage without me, it is Saturday and the café gets awfully busy," Lavender asked.

Seamus turned to her. "You don't worry about that, Nigel is covering for you remember and he's enjoying it." Seamus got back on the bed. " Besides, you should be taking it very easy now, only six weeks to go," Seamus gazed at his wife, "And I can't wait."

Lavender sat up, and put her arms around him, "Neither can I."

****

"I can't believe, I'm sitting here," Hermione said, in complete awe.

As soon as Harry returned from checking them in, the both of them were eager to get out and see what Rome had to offer. Harry could only smile at Hermione, when she excitedly asked him if he would have any objection's to going to the Coliseum straight away. As if he could. So this is how they found themselves, sat on a hard ruined surface, which use to be the stands, of arguably one of the greatest arena's ever built.

"I'm getting goose pimples just sitting here and looking," said Harry.

They had sat for almost an hour, just looking at their incredible surroundings. Harry of course brought Hermione to Rome, because he knew it was something she had always dreamed of doing, he knew he would have a great time purely because he would be with her. But Harry also found himself enjoying learning about this part of history, and the fact that he had seen the film Gladiator, over, and over again, made going to The Coliseum all the more interesting. Hermione was currently reading through a guide that was given to them on admission.

"Harry listen to this," Hermione began excitedly. "The Colosseum or Coliseum, originally the Flavian Amphitheatre is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy, the largest ever built in the Roman Empire. It is one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and engineering. Originally capable of seating around 50,000 spectators, the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and public entertainment."

"Public entertainment?" Harry repeated. "Chained slaves fighting for their lives against armoured

professional Gladiators, with only a sword and shield to protect them. That's public entertainment? Gee Hermione, and you considered Quidditch to be brutal."

Harry rested his hand on Hermione's thigh and gave it a squeeze, but didn't take it away. Hermione smirked, and continued. "It remained in use for nearly 500 years with the last recorded games being held there as late as the 6th Century, well after the traditional date of the fall of Rome in 476. As well as the traditional gladiatorial games, many other public spectacles were held there, such as mock sea battles, animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology."

"Wow that's romantic," Harry said laughing. "Do you think the 6th century guys brought their wives and girlfriends here?" You know instead of asking, 'How about a movie?', they'd ask, 'Hey babe, wanna go watch an execution tonight?"

Hermione had to admit he had a point, and giggled at him, before continuing. "Although it is now in a ruined condition due to damage caused by earthquakes and stone-robbers, the Colosseum has long been seen as an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome. It is one of modern Rome's most popular tourist attractions and still has close connections with the Roman Catholic Church, the pope leading a torch lit "Way of the Cross" procession to the amphitheatre each Good Friday."

When Hermione finished reading the final part of The Coliseum's history, she looked up to find Harry gazing lovingly at her. "What?" she asked shyly.

"You," he answered softly. "You get this intense look, when you're learning something new, or when you're really excited about something."

"I do?" she asked surprised.

"Yeah, It's one of the many, many things I love about you." They were already sitting as close as they could get, only Hermione wanted to be even closer. She put an arm around his shoulders, and kissed him softly on the lips. Hermione then leaned her head on his shoulder, and smiled when she saw the hand that he had put on her thigh earlier, was still there stroking her.

"It's interesting what you said earlier," said Hermione.

"What's that babe?" he asked, giving her a quick kiss on the head.

"About bringing wives and girlfriends here in the 6th century."

"Do you think they did?"

Hermione smiled and nodded against his shoulder. "I think they must have."

****

Harry and Hermione spent practically all day at The Coliseum, and when the sky started to get darker, Harry suggested it might be best that they go back to the hotel, and get ready to go out to for dinner. When they arrived at their suite, they both retreated to their rooms to shower and freshen up for dinner. Harry was the first one to be ready of course, and was currently pacing around the main room, stopping every now and then in front of the mirror, to smooth himself down. He decided to wear black trousers, black shoes, and a black fitted Dior shirt, that Hermione had bought for him last year for Christmas. He was reluctant to take it when he first opened it, knowing that Dior was in fact a hugely expensive designer, and Hermione must have spent a fortune on it. But she insisted, and when Hermione's mind was set on something, it was pointless to argue.

Harry knew that Hermione always took her time when getting ready to go out, what girl didn't. He all of sudden started to feel a little nervous. When he thought about it, this was their first official date. He decided to go out on the balcony for while, and get some of the night breeze that was in the air. It was incredibly hot in the day, but had cooled dramatically at night. Leaning on the balcony railing, Harry suddenly had a thought, "This is crazy, I mean this is Hermione, I have absolutely nothing, to be nervous about." With that, he smiled to himself, shook his head, and walked back into the main room. Just as he got through the French doors, he looked to his left after hearing the door to Hermione's room open, and upon seeing her walk out, froze to the spot.

Hermione wore a Royal blue knee length dress, that Harry was overjoyed hugged every curve she had. Her hair that cascaded down her bare shoulders, was straighter than normal, but still had the natural wave that Harry adored. Hermione bit her lip, an action Harry knew meant that she was starting to get a little shy. He still hadn't moved, and his mouth was still agape.

Hermione stepped towards him. "I couldn't get the zip to go all the way up, would you mind?" she asked, turning around.

Harry finally found his voice. "No, not at all." When Hermione lifted her hair up, he gripped the zip between his finger and thumb, and gently pulled it upwards. Hermione couldn't help but shudder, when she felt Harry's other fingers brush against her bare back. "There you go."

Hermione let her hair fall back down. "Thank you."

"You're always welcome," Harry replied smiling. "You look…stunning."

"Thank you," Hermione said softly. " You look incredibly handsome."

Harry grinned, and looked down. "I know, I look like the lord of darkness in all this black but, I have a lot of black clothing."

"Harry you look…sexy, trust me," Hermione assured him, causing him to blush.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Absolutely," grabbed her shawl, as Harry put on a suit jacket. He picked up Hermione's bag from the chair, and handed it her.

"Shall we?" Harry offered her his arm.

"Of course," Hermione linked her arm with his, and together they left the hotel.

****

Hermione knew quite a bit about Rome, and she also knew that the 'La Pergola' was regarded as the best, and most expensive restaurant in Rome. 'La Pergola' is located in the Cavalieri Hilton, being in a tall building on a hill on the north end of Rome, the place has tremendous views. Harry and Hermione were taken to a two seat table by the window, in a secluded area in the restaurant without any other people around them.

Harry pulled a chair out for Hermione, and gently eased it in under her as she sat down. Going around to the other side, Harry sat down, placed the napkin on his lap, and immediately reached for Hermione's hands across the table.

The waiter approached almost immediately, and put his hands behind his back. "Poterla prendo qualcosar bere?" he asked, looking between the two. Harry felt a little hint of jealousy creep into him when the waiter, let his eyes linger on Hermione longer than necessary.

"That would be great," Hermione answered.

Harry looked taken aback. "You understood what he just said?"

Before Hermione could reply, the waiter spoke, "It would appear only fitting, that a woman with such beauty, would have the intellect to go along with it."

Hermione blushed, but soon pushed the complement out of her head when she saw Harry clenching his jaw. "He asked if we'd like something to drink," she said quietly.

Seeing Hermione's weak expression made Harry soften a little, just because the waiter was being too friendly for his liking, didn't mean Hermione was sucked in by it. So she blushed at the complement, why not? It was completely true. Harry smiled, "I think, only champagne would be good enough for the lady."

"Oh Harry, you don't have to do that," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

Hermione saw the waiter looking curiously at them, so she leaned across the table closer to Harry out of earshot, "I know about this restaurant and how much it costs, and I'm so grateful that you brought me here on 'your' birthday, but I told you, you don't have to try so hard."

Harry leaned back and looked over to the waiter, "Cristal' please."

"Harry," Hermione gasped.

The waiter shook his head chuckling, "Cristal, è 3000 euro un signore di bottiglia."

"Excuse me?" Harry asked, losing his patience with the rudeness of his waiter.

"He said it's 3000 euros a bottle," Hermione translated.

Harry didn't flinch, and looked at the waiter again, "On ice, please," he said, and then threw him a sarcastic smile.

"Yes signore," the waiter said embarrassed, before hurrying off.

When they were finally alone, Harry turned his attentions toward Hermione, and saw her looking at him strangely. "What?" he started stroking her hands.

"You shouldn't be doing this," Hermione replied looking down.

"Doing what?" he asked confused.

"This," she said, her eyes meeting his. "How much has this trip cost you? And we're only in the first day." As Harry opened his mouth to answer, Hermione continued, "There's the hotel suite, my admission to the Coliseum, you haven't let me pay for anything all day!" Harry was about to protest, but was cut off again, "And now this, 3000 euros on a bottle of champagne! Harry are you mad?"

Hermione seemed to genuinely concerned, but all Harry could do was grasp her hands tighter, and grin like an idiot. "Yes, I am."

"Mad! Yes you are," she scolded.

"Madly in love with you," he said. Hermione looked away from him and shook her head.

"Hey, look at me," Still she looked out of the window. "Look at me," he said pleadingly. Upon hearing the desperation in his voice, she turned to look at him. "What's really bothering you?"

"I'm just overwhelmed, no one has ever done anything like this for me before," Hermione said softly. "I still feel guilty that, it's your birthday and I'm the one getting spoiled."

"Hermione, you said that on my birthday, I could do whatever it was that made me happy," he reminded her.

"Yes I did, but…,"

"But nothing, I'm doing exactly what I want to do. I'm in one of the most beautiful cities, staying in one of the most beautiful hotels, currently sat in one of the most beautiful restaurants, opposite 'the' most beautiful woman in the world," he lifted one of her hands, and kissed it softly. "Do me favour ok?"

"Ok," she said tearfully.

"Stop thinking about money, what's mine is yours," he said sincerely.

"And what's mine is mine?" Hermione asked, trying to make a joke out of it.

Harry laughed, "Exactly."

****

Later Harry and Hermione eventually ordered, and were currently in the middle of dinner. Harry was relieved that Hermione appeared to have let the money issue go, for now. He could understand her feelings to some degree, he saw it in her eyes that she felt strange when he offered to pay for everything, but he didn't know the extent. Harry just didn't know how to act any other way, he had more money than he knew what to do with, and it was his decision if he wanted to spend every galleon of it on her. Harry loved her with everything he had, and he knew that it wasn't his fortune that made him rich, it was Hermione Granger. To him, Hermione was a princess, and she deserved to be treated like one.

"How's your Chicken…Scarpariello is it?" Harry asked her, before taking a swig of champagne.

"It's delicious thank you," she replied, amused at his pronunciation. "How's your Beef Carpaccio?"

"It's beautiful," he said, tucking in again.

"Looks it."

Harry got some on his fork, and lifted it towards her, "Here, taste?"

"Really?"

"Yeah go ahead," he insisted.

Hermione ate the beef from Harry's fork, and started to chew. "Hmm, that's good," Hermione then pointed to her plate, gesturing to Harry that he could have a taste if he wanted.

"Go on then," he said, and let Hermione feed him some chicken. After chewing for a few seconds, he looked impressed, "Oh that's divine."

Moments later, Harry topped up both their glasses. "So, where did you learn to speak Italian?" Harry asked, putting the bottle back in the ice bucket

"Oh, just in my spare time," she answered.

"Hermione, you're a healer you don't get spare time," Harry pointed out.

"During the summer holiday's when we were away from Hogwarts I did," she said.

"You mean you actually took time from studying for exams," Harry joked, only Hermione seemed a little upset at his comment. "Hermione, I was only joking, I didn't mean anything negative by it. The fact you always studied is what's made you the brightest person I know," Hermione smiled when she heard this, and was even more touched at his next statement. "And I'm extremely proud of you."

"Thanks."

"So tell me more about how you learned to speak another language."

"I learned it from books, you know what I'm like when it comes to reading," Hermione took another sip of champagne.

"How long did it take you," Harry asked intrigued.

"About three years," she replied.

"Three years!" Harry said shocked. "That's incredible, I still haven't mastered the English language completely after 21 years."

Hermione giggled, "Don't be silly."

"I'm being honest. Three years, in which you had schooling to cope with, not to mention that bastard Voldermort," he voiced in wonder.

Hermione shrugged. "What can I say? I like to keep myself busy."

"Is there anything you can't do?" Harry's heart was swelling with pride for his girlfriend, after all these years that he had known her, she still managed to surprise him.

Hermione thought hard about his question, she had never failed at anything, and that question had inadvertently made her think about another issue, that had been plaguing her mind for a few days. Something that really only Harry would be able to answer for her. Could she satisfy him in bed?

"Hermione?" Harry waved a hand in front of her face to get her attention. "Are you ok? You kinda zoned out there for a minute."

"Oh, no I'm fine, just thinking," she said.

"It was a hypothetical question princess," Harry assured her.

"I know," she said smiling.

Harry looked at their plates and noticed they had both finished. "Would you like dessert?"

"I'd love some," she didn't know quite how to tell him she wanted him for dessert.

"What will it be?" he asked.

"I like the look of the Ricotta cheesecake," Hermione pointed to it in the menu.

"Me too, wanna share a big one?" Harry asked innocently.

Hermione currently had sex on the brain, and was now turning anything that could be, into sexually related terms. "That sounds…fine."

When they were midway through the dessert that had been brought to them, Harry decided to confess something to her.

"I want to tell you something," he started nervously.

"What is it?" she asked concerned.

"I was jealous earlier," he admitted.

"Oh of the waiter, yeah I know," she said in an obvious tone, and spooned another piece of cheesecake into her mouth. "I just don't know why."

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you," he said honestly.

"I must admit it was rather rude," Hermione agreed. "But you shouldn't bite to it. I'm yours, and nothing is going to change that."

"I'm so happy, but I still can't get this feeling out of my head that somehow, I could lose you," he looked down.

"That's only because of things that have happened in the past Harry," she reasoned. "I promise, I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too."

****

When they returned to their hotel suite, Hermione excused herself immediately, and assured him that she would be right back. Hermione went to the bedroom, and Harry went to get some drinks from the mini bar in the corner of the room.

"Hermione," he said loudly, so that she would hear him.

"Yeah?" she replied from the other room.

"Do you want anymore to drink?" he asked.

"That champagne kinda went to my head, in a good way. So I better have vodka and orange,"

Harry smiled at her reasoning, "You want ice?"

"Please, wont be a minute darling."

"Ok," Harry poured their drinks, kicked off his shoes, and went to sit on the sofa to wait for her. He couldn't believe how happy he felt, being with her all day had been incredible. Seeing her get so excited at the Coliseum, and having a wonderful date, apart from the sleazy waiter of course, had been great. He was now looking forward to just settling down, and cuddling with Hermione for the rest of the night. Just then, Hermione appeared with both hands, behind her back.

Harry put his drink on the table next to hers, clasped his hands together, and looked up at her smiling. "What is it you have there behind your back?"

Shyly, Hermione brought the small wrapped box from behind her, and held it out to him. "Happy Birthday."

Harry slowly took the gift, and unwrapped it to reveal a Silver case. Upon opening the case, he looked in complete awe, as he saw a Silver diamond encrusted watch that he had seen somewhere before. The hands were in the shape of brooms, and in the centre was a golden snitch. He knew the watch to be similar to those given to the Quidditch cup champions. They weren't sold publicly, and he also knew what they were worth.

He looked up to her, "Hermione…," he started, only to be interrupted.

"Before you say anything, I know that it's extravagant, but it is your 21st, and I wanted to get you something really special," she said, wringing her hands together.

"How did you get it?" he asked softly. "They don't sell these in any wizarding jewellers. They're made especially for quidditch cup winners."

"Well," she began, "I used Ron to some extent, he came in useful being the captain of the Cannons, then threw in some galleons, an autograph, and then I,…and I do feel a bit guilty about this, said that the watch was for you."

"You did?" he asked smirking.

"The minute I said your name, they began making it there and then," she pushed some hair behind her ear, "Do you like it?"

"I love it," he said with such emotion in his voice. "But Hermione, you really shouldn't have …,"

Hermione interrupted him again, "Harry, you were right before, we should be able to spend whatever amount of money we wish to, on whomever we want to."

She got him. Her last comment had basically pissed on whatever he was going to say. If he were to make an argument out of how much she had spent, it would make him the most hypocritical person alive at that moment, in light of what he had said at dinner earlier.

He stood up so he was face to face with her. "This is the best thing anyone has ever given to me, I'll always wear it."

Hermione smiled sweetly. "Please don't think about the cost, I worked hard for it, and I really wanted to get it for you."

Harry leaned in, and kissed her softly on the lips, and then on the forehead. He then took the watch out of the box, and was about to put it on, when Hermione stopped him, "Look at the back," she told him.

He turned the watch over, and saw an inscription on the back, it read, "Harry, loving you is the easiest thing I will ever do, Hermione." Harry was choked, and didn't know what to say.

Hermione looped her arms around his neck, "You don't have to say anything, the look in your eyes is enough." Hermione kissed him firmly, and felt Harry's arms come around her tightly. Whilst feeling Harry's tongue explore her mouth, she made a decision that would inevitably change their lives. Pulling back, and out of his embrace, Hermione took her vodka and orange from the table, and began to sip it. "Aren't you going to put it on?" she asked, referring to the watch.

"Of course," Harry was still flustered from their kiss.

Hermione put her drink back on the table. "I have… just one more thing… to give you."

Harry was still fiddling with the metal watch strap when he looked at her seriously. "You got me something else?"

"I think, or should I say, hope, you will like it," Hermione stuttered. "I will be right with you." Hermione went to the bedroom leaving Harry to sit down, and set his watch.

Hermione looked in the mirror one more time, as she fiddled with the straps of her nightgown. If she was honest, she had decided that this is what she wanted days ago. Harry was the one, and it didn't matter how long she waited, he was always going to be. He loved her, and every time he looked into her eyes, she melted. She only hoped he would want her just as much. Blowing out another breath, she left her bedroom.

Hermione walked into the living area, to find Harry still trying to set his watch, he had the biggest smile on his face, and she was thrilled that he loved her gift so much. Hermione was struggling with how to stand sexily, but instead decided to fiddle with her fingers, and stand up straight. She still didn't have enough confidence to strike a pose as it were.

"Harry," she said softly, trying to get him to look up from his watch. She had said it so quietly that there was no way he could have heard. This time she said it loud enough. "Harry."

Harry looked up and froze, he was silently thanking Merlin that he was sitting, because if he wasn't, his legs would've collapsed beneath him. Hermione was standing in front of him, wearing nothing but a white silk nightgown that came just above her knees. It left nothing to the imagination, he could even see her nipples poking through the material. He had to look at something else, her eyes, that would do, so he gazed in to her beautiful browns. His mouth had gone dramatically dry, so he gulped down his drink as fast as he could, and then placed the empty glass on the table. Hermione started to walk towards him, so he slowly stood up.

She finally reached him, and put her hands against his chest. "I don't want to wait anymore," she said. Before Harry could say anything, Hermione placed her lips on his scar, kissing it gently. She started to move her light kisses around his face, kissing his hair, his forehead, and then his cheeks. "Oh, Hermione," Harry moaned softly, as his heart began to race. His hands suddenly found themselves on her sides, and they began taking a mind of their own, as they slid along her body, roughly moving up her back, dragging the nightgown up slightly with them. Harry pulled her petite frame against his muscular one, harder than he intended. He knew they weren't supposed to be doing this, but he wanted it so much, and she had just told him that she did too. Harry's lips went to her neck and he heard her gasp. He started kissing up and down her neck while her hands tugged at the fabric on his shirt. Harry didn't want to wait either.

He hugged her and began kissing the top of her head over and over, unable to prevent himself. Harry's fingers slid up and down her body, feeling the slender silk of her nightgown. Hermione's lips found his neck, and he felt his willpower diminishing. He wanted her so badly. The feelings he was experiencing were incredible, but he needed to be sure. Hermione had said she wanted to wait, she had a reason for that. He didn't want her abandoning her belief system, purely because they were in a romantic setting, and because of drink. He had to be sure, Now, Before it was too late.

He pulled away to Hermione's surprise, ran a hand through his hair, and took a deep breath. "Wait, just, wait one second."

"What wrong," Hermione asked shakily.

"We need to talk, ok?" Harry blew out another breath.

"ok," she said weakly.

"What's going on?" Harry asked gently.

Hermione suddenly felt very embarrassed, and was looking everywhere but at him. "I thought…you'd want to."

"I thought you wanted to wait?" Harry knew this conversation was making her uncomfortable, but he had to be sure.

"I changed my mind,…I know that's unfair to you,…but the reasons that I had, they don't make sense anymore." Hermione continued to cringe.

"Hermione, this is something, that once you do, you can't take back," said Harry.

Hermione finally looked at him in the eyes, "I know that," she said, a little harsher than intended. "Do really think that I am unable to judge my emotions."

Harry closed his eyes, and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I'm not saying that Hermione."

After an uncomfortable silence, Hermione shook her head, "Thank you, Harry," she said in a tone, that Harry couldn't decipher.

"For what?" he asked.

"For making me feel like a complete idiot!" she said hotly. With tears in her eyes, she strode to her bedroom and closed the door, leaving Harry completely dumbfounded.

Shaking his head clear, Harry walked to her door, and knocked on it. "Hermione, please open the door. I'm sorry ok, I didn't mean to upset you, I just needed you to be sure."

On the other side, Hermione was leaning against the door listening to him intently. She knew she had overreacted, but her confidence had took a huge dent when he pulled away, but she knew he wouldn't be Harry if he didn't stop to make sure, especially when it came to her. He had every right to ask, seeing as how she said she wanted to wait. She heard him begin to speak again.

"Hermione, I should've handled it better….I never want to do anything to hurt you….I want to make love to you so much, you know I do," he said desperately. "I really need you to be sure…princess, I love you so much…I'm so sorry."

Leaning his head against the door, he was about to give up, when he saw the handle turn. Stepping back, Harry was distraught, when he saw Hermione open the door with tears down her cheek. "I know you're only being you," she said wiping her cheeks. "I'm sorry."

Harry stepped closer, "I'm the one who's sorry, I told you I'd manage to fuck it up some how didn't I?"

You haven't done anything of a sort," she said, placing a hand to his cheek.

Harry covered her hand with his, "Would it be incredibly insensitive of me, to ask you… if… you still wanted…to," Harry rolled his eyes from side to side, "You know?"

Hermione couldn't help but giggle, "Are you sure you're ready?" she joked, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

"Hermione, I've been ready for eight years," he said huskily, leaning in towards her.

"Harry," Hermione closed her eyes.

"Yeah?" Harry whispered.

"Make love to me," she said softly. That was all he needed, as he backed her in to her bedroom.

Harry cradled her face, gently pulled it towards his, and their lips met. Her mouth tasted so sweet against his, and Harry's heart leaped each time Hermione reciprocated his kiss with as much desire as he had. Harry slowly captured Hermione's lower lip into his mouth and then sucked it gently.

Hermione giggled and moved backwards. "That Tickles," she said. Harry reached out and grazed her hips, which caused her to step back. "That tickles too, just be more firm darling,"


Harry wrapped his arms around her waist, and reached down to grab her bottom, "Better?" he asked cheekily.


"Oh yeah," Hermione said, melting back into his body, her chest pushed up against his.

Harry worked his hands slowly up her body, touching and caressing as he went. The silk of her nightgown kept riding up as he moved his hands around her body, exposing more and more of her. His hands went up her back, and came to rest on her shoulders, where he bent his head down, and began kissing them tenderly. Hermione, enjoying her boyfriends kisses, let her hands fall from his shoulders, and began to unbutton his shirt. When she got to the third button in the middle of Harry's shirt, her hands were trapped between their bodies. After fumbling for a bit, she asked, "Harry, can you just lift your head a minute?"

Harry raised his head, smiled, and watched Hermione undo the rest of his shirt. Hermione then opened it, and pushed it over his broad shoulders. Harry pulled it down his arms, and threw it to the floor. His breathing hitched when he felt Hermione grazing her hands down his toned chest. He didn't know that this was what Hermione had been waiting to do, ever since she saw him in bed that morning at home. He was amused to find her playing with the little hairs leading down to his belly button. Her hands got lower, and lower, then stopped. Hermione leaned down, and kissed his chest, while her hands began undoing his belt.

Hermione looked at Harry's eyes, and saw nothing but love in them. He placed his hands on her shoulders, as Hermione undid the zip of his trousers. She undid the button, and pulled them down for him to get out of, and kick away. She stood back up, and Harry caught her lips in another mouth watering kiss. Being pushed up flush against him while he was wearing only boxers, she felt something large, and hard prodding her thigh. "Oh," she moaned.

Harry pulled out of the kiss to look at her, "Are you ok?"

"I'm better than ok," she assured him. "Can I…," she looked down between them, "Touch it?"

Harry grinned, "You don't have to ask permission you know?"

Hermione blushed, and slowly reached down between them. She grabbed his bulge in her hand, and began to rub it softly. Harry gasped when he felt her warm hand come into contact with his cock, which was now harder than it had ever been. Hermione's thoughts weren't as pleasuring, all she could think of at that moment, was how were they suppose to get it to fit inside her. She didn't have anything to compare it to, but Hermione wasn't stupid, and if the way he felt in her hand was anything to go by, Harry was, well, huge.

Harry reached down for the hem of her nightgown, "Can I?" Hermione nodded, let go of his dick, and put her hands in the air for him to lift the silk gown over her head. Harry then let it drop to the floor. Hermione stood almost naked before him, her thong the only piece of clothing left. Harry had never seen anything so beautiful, he reached out, and cupped her breasts softly. Leaning down, he took one gently into his mouth, and began to suck softly. Hermione threw her head back, and grabbed the back of his head to encourage him.

Moments later, Harry suddenly lifted her into his strong arms and carried her to the bed, where he laid her down carefully. Climbing on top of her, he kissed her passionately on the lips, and started to trail soft kisses all the way down her body. His tongue slid down her breast onto her stomach. He kissed down her stomach ever so slowly, making sure nothing escaped his lips. Harry could feel his excitement building even more as he moved lower. Hermione began to shudder, and Harry was struggling not to cum right there and then. As Harry got lower, Hermione jumped immediately, and began to writher around on the bed. Harry took her thighs firmly in his hands, and held them so that he could continue. Hermione's hands clutched the sheets, as Harry's tongue kissed the inside of her thigh. Harry reached just above with both hands, and slowly started to pull down Hermione's thong.

After throwing her thong to the floor, Harry kissed his way up Hermione's legs, and paused at her thighs. Hermione's hand was on Harry's shoulder, looking up at her, he found her propped up on one arm. She was looking at him in a way she never had before. Harry reached up, and took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers.


"I'm scared," she said.

"I am too," Harry admitted softly.

"What have you got to be scared of?" she asked.

"Not making you feel good."

Hermione smiled, "You are making me feel incredible, believe me."

Harry looked pleased with himself, "Then what is it?"

"No, man has ever seen me this way, and I'm nervous," she answered shyly.

Harry understood completely. "Hermione, if it gets too much for you, I will stop anytime you want me to."

"You would as well wouldn't you?" she asked emotionally.

"I love you, and I'd do anything for you," he leant up and kissed their intertwined hands.

Hermione lay down again on her back, never breaking eye contact with Harry, and let her legs fall slowly apart. Harry looked down, and without letting go of Hermione's hands, lowered his head between them. Harry started to kiss Hermione's most private of places, and was rewarded with a soft squeeze from her hand. He pushed his tongue through her folds, and started to lick at the little nub inside. He wasn't really sure of what he was doing, but every time Hermione squeezed his hand, he guessed he was doing some thing right. Soon enough, Hermione's legs began clinching around Harry's head, pressing inward and then releasing, Harry just continued to lick as much of the area as he could.

"Aahhh!!" She moaned loudly, and squeezed Harry's hand hard.

Hermione was starting to buck so much, that Harry was finding it difficult to continue licking her in that precise place. Moving his head back to look, Harry knew that Hermione was wet enough for him to try something else, he slipped a finger inside her folds, and moved it up and down. His actions caused Hermione to moan even more. Harry moved his fingers back down and pushed forward a little. There was a little give, so Harry pushed again, and suddenly his finger was entering the woman he loved more than life itself. He withdrew, and this time pushed two fingers in. Harry didn't know why, but he found something so erotic, in seeing his fingers disappear inside her. Harry curled his fingers upwards inside her, rubbing her inside wall.

"Oh, baby," Hermione sighed and rustled her hand in his hair. Harry continued to slide two fingers in and out, then put his mouth back to the little nub, and started to lick it back and forth.

Hermione started to lose it.

Her hips were bucking while her hands were pushing Harry closer to her body. He felt her tugging at his hair. Suddenly, there was a loud moan and Hermione's legs clamped down on his head with more force than Harry knew she had. Harry immediately licked her nub once more, but as soon as he did, she shook and pushed him back with her legs.

Harry stood up, and looked down at her. She was panting softly, her eyes still closed. Harry took this opportunity to remove his socks, and his boxers. Hermione opened her eyes, leant up, and saw him completely naked for the first time. She looked straight at his cock, and it looked as big as it felt.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

"What do you think?" she answered with a smile. "Come here," she beckoned him with her finger.

Harry got on the bed, and slowly climbed on top of her. He settled himself between her legs, rested his weight on his forearms, and kissed her forehead. He started stroking the sides of her face. "You are so beautiful."

Hermione smiled, returned his loving gaze, and kissed him. "You make me feel beautiful."

Hermione wrapped her arms and legs around him, holding him to her tightly. As she did this Harry felt his cock sliding downwards between her legs. He could feel the wetness and warmth all around him, and he wanted so much more, this was it, the moment he had waited years for.

"Feeling you like this, it's amazing, there's nothing between us now," he said softly.

"It's exactly as it should be," she stroked a piece of hair out of his face.

"Hermione," Harry whispered, his mouth just an inch from hers, "I love you so much." Harry saw tears in her eyes and she nodded quickly.


"I know," she replied. "I love you too."

"Hermione," Harry looked a bit embarrassed. "Do you think you could…?"

Hermione didn't need him to finish, gazing into his eyes, she reached down, and took his cock in her hand, pulling him a little lower. Keeping his eyes trained on her, Harry cradled her head, and pushed his hips forward where she had placed him. Hermione's eyes shot open. He'd got the head inside of her, Harry could feel the tightness.

He pushed in again further, and Hermione cried out in pain. Her arms wrapped around Harry's shoulders tightly, clutching him. "Slower..." she pleaded.


Harry nodded, but the truth was he had no idea what he was doing. He didn't know if he was in just a bit or a lot. She was so tight around him that he didn't know what to do to make things better for her. He knew that a girl's first time wasn't pleasant. The guys had told him that when he did eventually go to bed with Hermione, not to expect so much response, it could take a few times before it could become completely enjoyable for her. He now realised to the full extent what they were talking about. Pushing those thought's aside, Harry tried to inch in a little more and Hermione started to whimper. His Hermione, the last thing he wanted was to cause her pain. He decided not to move an inch more inside her, instead he tried moving in and out, going no deeper than he already had. He slid backwards and Hermione moaned. He moved in again and she cried out. He was at a loss, all he could think of was to stay still and hold onto her, so he did. They lay there for a while with Harry resting someway inside her.

Hermione then started to rock her hips gently. Harry stayed still, and let Hermione decide at what pace she wanted to go. Hermione stopped moving, and smiled at him reassuringly.

"Are you ok?" he asked concerned.

"I'm fine, just, trying to get use to you. You're rather big you know," she stated. Hermione knew that it was going to be difficult, she was convinced that Harry was bigger than what was considered average, but she was determined. No pain no gain.

Harry leaned down, and kissed away a tear that had fallen from her eyes. "I'm sorry, princess."

"Don't be, try again." she began to rock her hips once more.

Harry gave one more firm push, and felt something break, there was no longer a resistance, and he found himself pushing inside her with more ease. He pushed in until he could go no further. He saw Hermione close her eyes tightly, as well as biting her lip. He pulled out slowly, then pushed in again. Hermione opened her eyes, and put her hands on either side of Harry's face. "It's fading, go faster."

Harry sped up, just like she asked, and was finally getting use to the movement, of thrusting in and out of her. He was relieved to hear that the pain was going away, it made him feel less guilty about enjoying it so much. He knew that making love to Hermione was going to be amazing, but he never could imagine it being this good. She was so hot and tight, it was blowing his mind away. After a while, Harry felt his balls begin to tighten.

"Hermione, I'm not gonna last much longer" he said in strangled breaths.

"Don't worry," she said, her voice strained. "Merlin Harry, you feel so good," she moaned.

Harry looked at her, and it appeared that she was actually finding some enjoyment out of it now, but the look of ecstasy on her face only made his orgasm near quicker. Sure enough, a few thrusts later, Harry's face tensed up, and he started to explode in inside of her. "Oh, fuck!" Harry went rigid, collapsed against Hermione, and let his head drop to her shoulder. Hermione kept her legs wrapped around his waist, she wasn't ready to lose the feeling of him inside her just yet. She reached up, and started to stroke his hair softly.

Minutes later, Harry raised his head, and was surprised to see Hermione grinning widely at him. "What are you smiling at Miss Granger?"

"Nothing, I'm allowed to be happy aren't I?" she asked.

"Of course you are, I'm glad." Harry looked between them, and his eyes widened in alarm. "Shit, I'm crushing you,"

"No you're not," Hermione held him inside her keeping her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. "I like feeling you like this."

Harry smiled down at her and licked his lips, "Well I guess I could stay like this a little longer." he snuggled down, and put his head between her breasts. As Hermione continued to stroke his hair soothingly, they were the picture of contentment.

"So, is there anything I can't do?" Hermione asked softly.

Harry smiled against her skin. "No."

Hermione giggled, and closed her eyes. But it wasn't long before something dawned on her, and they shot open again in alarm. How could she have been so stupid?

****

AN: Hi guys, well I hope you enjoyed this instalment, this is the first ever sex scene I've wrote, you can probably tell. Oh well I gave it a shot. Also, thank you to everyone who reviewed, your words mean the world to me. Will update as soon as I can. Bye for now.