Unofficial Portkey Archive

Last Dance 2 by Amynoelle and Heaven
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Last Dance 2

Amynoelle and Heaven

Harry regained full use of his limbs, and most of his magic skills. He did have some trouble with spells on a few raids, which led to him mostly working at Auror Headquarters. He discovered he enjoyed this, as it was a steadier schedule and he was able to help Neville decide who did what and he also became a head recruiter for new Aurors. He loves spending time with his grandchildren, especially teaching them to fly. And he continues to hold the title of "Rabbit King", much to Hermione's delight.


Hermione did not retire from her position as Minister for a long time, although she did spend a little less time at the office. She worked from home when Harry did, and they always made sure to communicate openly with one another. They remained in the cottage and used the Minister's mansion for formal occasions. She also continued to grow better at cooking and often had to kick Ron out, who would try to stay all night to sample everything she would make.

*

Nick continued his career as a singer, and eventually started a 'reality show' over the Wireless where he helped discover a new singer for each generation. He also continued to mentor younger singers to help their careers grow. And Katie eventually gave him a full head of grey hair.

Julie continued her teaching career at Hogwarts, serving as Assistant Headmistress and the head of Gryffindor House. She and Nick travel during their summer holidays. They also spend a lot of time divided between Vienna where Ashley and Zander wound up living, and in Paris where Katie stays most of the time.

One person they do not have contact with is Nick's mother, Ginny Weasley Malfoy. Ginny wound up working as a chambermaid in the hotel that she and Draco worked at when they first moved to Australia and lives in a small studio apartment nearby.

Ashley went on to La Sorbonne and after she graduated, opened her own art studio in Vienna and has shows as often as she can. She and Zander married in their early 20's and he became an extremely successful composer and songwriter. In their later 20's, Ashley gives birth to a boy first, Simon, and a few years later a girl, Jacinda. Ashley and Zander also have to deal with Brittany, who insists to this day, that were it not for her, they never would have gotten together.

Katie inherited her Malfoy fortune and moved to Paris for a few years to model. She also hosted three seasons of Britain's Next Top Model, and she loves to travel but she mostly lives in Paris. She has dated models and actors but never anything too serious. Her true love is Kevin, and they were together on and off until her early thirties when she became pregnant with their daughter. Katie and Kevin never married, but raise Tallulah Scarlett together and live happily. In Katie's words, marriage is just a piece of paper and they don't need to label what they have.

*

Ethan worked his way up through the ranks as an Auror. He especially liked training new Aurors which he hopes someday will include his sons. He still teases his youngest sister, Saffron, and next to flying finds it to be his favourite hobby.
They wound up moving into a rather large house just outside London as their children grew up.

Maddie continued her work as a Seer, and spends as much time as she can helping in the Dolly Memorial Wing. She also stays busy as she took over as head of her department when Smythe retired. She still gets visions from her grandmother where she gets to hear about her son Gregory and niece Hope. She also still sneaks food from Ethan's plate when she thinks he's not looking, and he wonders why he can't ever get enough to eat.

Kiera inherited her mother's ability to turn on the charm with just a look in her eyes. She is extremely close to her siblings and helped her parents tremendously over the years as they grew up. She also became invaluable to St. Mungos with her ability to detect pregnancies and communicate with unborn children.

Gwyn grew up with an uncanny sense of intuition with animals. They tend to flock to her, and she enjoys working with Hagrid during her free time at Hogwarts with the creatures they visit in the Forbidden Forest.

Erik and Christian play on the Gryffindor Quidditch team alongside their sister, Natasha. All three of them eventually want to follow in their father and grandfather's footsteps and become Aurors.

Arielle marches to the beat of her own drum and prefers to spend her time working on new potions and collecting Muggle artefacts for her great-grandfather, Arthur. Eventually Arielle took over the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts office at the Ministry.

*

After Saffron gave birth to their third child, a son named Jacob Robert Kirke, she returned to Quidditch for one more year before announcing an early retirement from the sport so she could care for her children. She continued to serve as a scout for Puddlemere and writes columns for Quidditch Weekly.

Andrew continued to play for the Tornadoes as one of their starters and led his team to ten World Cup championship games, eight of which they won. He was also named "Wizard McDreamy" for ten years in a row. He also received merciless teasing from RJ for that, ten years in a row.

Ellie grew up the perfect mix of her father and mother. She was Head Girl at Hogwarts and is happily dating Rafe after he pursued her relentlessly at school. Ellie hopes to one day become Minister for Magic and apprentices with her grandmother during summer holidays.

Although Edward was expected to be a great Quidditch player, he never really took to the sport and prefers writing, hoping to one day publish a best selling novel. He still refuses to wear hats and especially helmets to this day. And although Saffron doesn't like the idea of him leaving, Edward plans to move to New York City someday soon.


*

Ron eventually took over all the Weasley joke shops in the UK when Fred and George decided to go international. He never got over his fear of spiders, and became the brunt of many jokes brought on by his grandsons. He's also Emma's guinea pig when it comes to taste testing her new creations. And although it can't be confirmed, Ron, Maddie, Emma and Jon take monthly excursions to New York City to visit the many street vendors.

Luna continues to serve as Editor-in-Chief for the Quibbler and sponsored the opening on a magical animals and creatures hospital. Her grandchildren and great-grandchildren are particularly fond of the Cornish Pixie wing, affectionately called "The Dolly Memorial Wing". She and Ron also continue to foster children when the orphanages are overcrowded.

*

After Josh sold his share of the pub to Jon, he opened his own law office and returned to practicing. Although Josh and Jon don't always get along, Josh does see his twin as his best friend. He often goes on fishing trips with Jon and tries not to rub it in when he makes the bigger catch. He also wrote two more law books, one of which was published and used in universities worldwide.

Lizzy was named the chief of staff at St. Mungos and also continued her practice with Liam. She continued to be a doting, proud mother to her triplets--Casey, Aidan and Noah. Lizzy remains best friends with Allison and the two families often go on holiday together but when she's at home, Josh often has to remind her to take a little time off every now and again, as she tends to get quite involved with work.

Casey loved being in the princess club so much; she carried it over into her adult life by marrying the prince of Monaco. They met when Headmaster Wood set up another Triwizard Tournament, this time having the students at Hogwarts travel to Beauxbatons in her seventh year. She met Prince Jean Paul of Monaco there, and the summer following graduation she went to visit him and after a whirlwind night where he showed her his country, they fell in love. Their relationship only grew stronger despite the heavy media scrutiny surrounding them.

Noah decided to follow in his father's footsteps and studied law at university. He joined onto Josh's firm and became an excellent defence lawyer. He is engaged to his girlfriend, Estella, a Muggle girl he met in Brighton. He is very close to his brother and sister and is especially protective of Casey.

Aidan grew up to be quite the daredevil- his bookcase climbing days were a precedent to him doing anything and everything that brought on adventure. He was the first to ride a dragon without any sort of saddle, and also tamed an Acromantula, much to Ron's chagrin. He has never settled down and has a bit of a wandering eye as well.

*

Jon's pub was a huge success and he eventually bought out Josh's share and became full owner. He still likes to fly and occasionally gives flying lessons, but his true passion was the pub. Once in awhile, Emma will come and do a cook off with her mother resulting in a huge draw for them. This finally put Jon and Allison into a very comfortable lifestyle that they worked hard to achieve. Although Jon is a hard-working husband and father, he still enjoys pulling a prank with his favourite target, his twin brother Josh.

Allison worked in the kitchen and her menu was an enormous hit with everyone that came there to try their food. She also learned to tend bar and was a familiar face for many of their repeat patrons. Jon attributes the pub's success to Allison because she believed in him when everyone else saw a slacker that didn't have much ambition. Despite their busy schedules, they vowed to have a date night every week.

Caroline and Bradley continued to date until Bradley graduated from Hogwarts. They broke up due to distance, but remained friendly, especially in Brighton where the families continued to holiday every summer. Caroline taught primary school for Muggle children for a couple of years before accepting the position of Charms professor at Hogwarts. To her surprise, Bradley also had accepted a position there as Quidditch coach for all the house teams. They rekindled their relationship and were eventually married.

Emma attended culinary school after Hogwarts. She graduated at the top of her class and now is a chef at one of the top restaurants in London. Emma also received a visit from Gordon Ramsay, and her menu was one of the only ones he enjoyed from beginning to end and had zero critiques on. She was also invited to assist in his show Kitchen Nightmares and helped many struggling chefs, including ones with the same issues as hers- ADD.

While Adam was the one Weasley that wasn't instantly enamoured with Emma, they actually grew quite close especially when Adam started at Hogwarts. Adam was quite a good student at Hogwarts, but he also liked to cut loose and have fun. Emma helped him get out of trouble more than once. He also has the distinct honour of acquiring the most detentions of any student ever with Snape- 127. Although it wasn't confirmed, Adam probably helped Snape with his decision to finally retire. He enjoys being a prankster like his father and helps Ron manage the UK based joke shoppes.

Olivia followed in her grandmother and aunt's footsteps and became a professional dancer, her career hitting a peak when she landed the lead in Swan Lake onstage in London. After she retired from professional dancing, she worked at the dance studio with Cho, Chiaki and Toshio and continued teaching younger girls.

*

After giving birth to Colin, Darla scaled back her time working with Drew planning weddings. She preferred spending her time at home with the baby and Rafe, but did consult when needed and she remains friendly with Hans as it's important to her because of Rafe.

Liam continued to work on the relationship with his mother. The birth of Colin surely helped with that and Fiona is a frequent visitor to their house and adores Colin and Rafe. He was also happy that Fiona finally kicked Thomas out and filed for divorce not long after. Liam continued in his practise with Lizzy and occasionally writes articles for many magical medical journals. He also worked hard on improving his relationship with his brother Conor, who is one of Rafe's favourite people.

Despite Rafe's insistence that he would never like girls, he did grow up to find Ellie Kirke quite attractive. She'd outgrown him by then, and he had to do quite a bit of pursuing to win her over. He finally managed to get her to accept a date to Hogsmeade but the results were disastrous. With some help from Gwyn, Rafe managed to get a second date and Ellie was smitten. He looks a lot like his father and even did a father/son photo campaign with Hans which garnered him an almost instant career, which he passed up to pursue a dream of photography. Ellie is his favourite subject.

*

Drew continued her work as a wedding planner, and took on another partner after Darla stepped down to care for her children. The business grew even more and became a success throughout the entire UK. Drew has never forgotten the memory of Hope and set up a foundation in her memory.

Brian moved up the ranks at the Ministry. In addition to running the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts department, he also heads the Department of Magical Equipment. He and Drew tried to have another child, but Chloe was the only one they had. Drew often remarks that Brian was the best thing to ever happen to her that `horrible night of the Ministry Ball'.

Chloe, ever prim and proper, worked with Arielle and started her own line of makeup using potions. She preferred the PR end rather than making the potions, and even got Katie to sign on as a representative. She and Saffron always remained close, and still hates anything having to do with dirt, dust or bugs to this day. She also owns several pairs of `Jimmy's shoes'.

*


RJ stayed with Puddlemere his entire career- which spanned into his early forties. After retiring from the professional sport, he became a coach. He and Audrey have three children- Camilla, Pippa and Kieran. Camilla and Pippa inherited Ellie's set of dress up clothes, including the tiara, which is pretty much part of RJ's wardrobe nowadays. The girls also inherited RJ's photography skills and have taken photos of RJ that Saffron threatens to show to the media. Despite the championships he won as a coach and a player, he considers his three children his greatest accomplishment.

Audrey teaches at a small school in a small village just outside London. Her passion is for Shakespeare, which she doesn't get to teach very often, so she also holds extra credit seminars for University students looking for literature credit. Of their three children, only Camilla and Kieran are magical. Pippa is a Muggle like her mum. Audrey never admits it to RJ, but she loves having at least one of their children who is just like her and stays home all year.

*

Neville proved to be the perfect choice to take over running the Auror department. Fair and level headed, he didn't lose his temper when things went wrong, only tried hard to fix them. He still visits his parents every week, even though they are only shells and don't recognise anyone anymore. He is grateful for the time he did have with them and would not change it for the world. Neville and Cho travel when they can and she is trying to teach Neville how to ballroom dance', an uneasy task with Neville's two left feet.

Cho continued running her dance studio, training all kinds of dancers, including her granddaughter Olivia. She hopes that one day Chiaki will take over the studio when she retires. She often accompanies Neville when he visits his parents, although she hates to see how upset it makes him to see them that way but treasures the time they had and was very happy that her children and grandchildren were able to meet them. Cho still maintains that she was a better dancer than Harry, who will still argue with her over who taught who.

*

Toshio and Chiaki teach dance classes at the studio, including pas de deux. The couple barely made it through Mas and Sukie's teen years. While Mas tended to take more after his father's easy going nature, Sukie's personality embraced her Malfoy side. To this day, her favourite word remains "mine!" She gets along quite well with Katie, who seems to understand her better than anyone and Sukie aspires to be just like Katie someday. Mas, who always loved building things as a child, used that talent as an adult to expand the Wizarding World right underneath Muggles noses. He used spells to fit buildings where they couldn't possibly go.

*

Will continued writing and editing magical textbooks, doing the majority of his work from home. He was able to spend more time with his daughters and son this way, and it also helped when Frankie had her last minute meetings. Will still plays pickup games of Quidditch with Ethan and the Weasleys on weekends whilst Maddie and Frankie go shopping.

Frankie continued her work as PR agent for Puddlemere. She never got over her shopping addiction and buys a few new things every week to add to her closet. She does manage to hide the majority of these things from Will, though suspects he knows, but loves her anyway. She managed to pass her shopping savvy down to her daughters, and the three of them often enjoy little getaways together.

Hannah graduated from Hogwarts not really sure of what she wanted to do with her life. She always liked working with children and decided to become a paediatric nurse at St. Mungos. She dated Joey for a good portion of the time they were at Hogwarts, but they broke up and now she's enjoying being single again. Some says she's picky, but she just wants to find someone that treats her right. She remains best friends with Emma.

Isabelle inherited her mother's love of all things fashion and beauty and became a fashion consultant for Madam Malkin's. She also did freelance work as a makeup artist and was one of the first to use Chloe's line of makeup.

Nathan's love for 'zooming' hit a peak when he became an airline pilot. Frankie doesn't like that he is away from home most of the time, but she knows this makes him happy. He also holds the record for highest flight on a broom without protective gear- another thing that drives Frankie crazy.

*

Seamus continued his career in Hollywood as a legendary director, winning two Academy Awards for Best Director. He also branched out into doing more than just action films, and started his own production company as well. He travels back home quite often to visit with his family and brings Gabriel and his family along when their schedule permits.

Lavender continued her work as a fashion designer and was approached to star on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She declined at first, but couldn't resist the temptation after a few weeks. She still enjoys going back to London to give Harry a hard time and for those sundaes with Hermione. However, she still tells Seamus she only has frozen yoghurt.

After much hard work and time, Gabriel finally became a doctor and is currently chief resident for pediatric surgery at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. He also spends a portion of his spare time helping with cancer research, and he's established a scholarship in his mother's name that's given away every year at his former high school.

Stephanie finished her degree in business and indeed went on to open her own restaurant. Seamus and Lavender went to the opening, which assured it to be an instant success. Stephanie gave birth to their twins shortly after opening the restaurant. They named one of their daughters Samantha, after Gabriel's mom and the other girl was named Sophia.

*

Alexa and Dimitri maintained a home base in London, but continued freelancing all over the globe. They just settled down a few years ago when they had their first child. Saffron was extremely happy with this news. Alexa was ecstatic when her parents and Dimitri's finally met and got along very well. She was even happier when her father stopped referring to Dimitri as "The Russian". They eventually had a second child, and now have two girls and every summer they pack up and take a trip somewhere exotic. Alexa remained good friends with both her ex-boyfriends, RJ and Gabe. The two men have also become friendly with Dimitri, to Alexa's relief. And her friendship with Saffron is as close as it ever was and the two of them make a point to get together on a weekly basis.

*

You'll notice that some characters may have a more vague description than others- we wanted to leave this open mostly, so that you, the reader, can interpret their futures in your own way as well. You've all come such a long way with us, from that first Dirty Dancing story to seven years later when we finally wrapped things up. Thank you again, ALL of you, for reading and for your support.

-->