Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

I don't know what's wrong with me! It's like I opened a gate and can't stop writing! Maybe it's because I feel guilty for taking so long to update and how I won't be able to update this weekend. BIG family weekend, my sister is getting remarried! Yea!! So the whole fam is coming to town! I'll be super busy. However, I might just update again tomorrow, but I can't hold any promises. Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter 20

"Well, I guess everyone's here that's coming," Harry said as he stood up in front of the Prefects. "We better get started. First thing first, is the round's schedule. We…"

Before he could continue the portrait door swung open and everyone turned to see Ron walking in. "Sorry I'm late," he mumbled taking a seat on the arm of the couch.

"You okay?" Harry asked. "You weren't at…"

"I'll tell you later."

"Where's Luna?"

Ron looked up at him and stared. "I'll tell you later," he said again this time more firmly.

Understanding, Harry nodded; then cleared his throat before he continued. "As I was saying…we have the new schedule all written out and Hermione has it posted on the board over there. Check it and if your time conflicts with anything make sure you let Hermione or me know twenty-four hours in advance. Also…"

Ron wasn't listening his mind was still filled on what had just occurred moments ago. Ron had fallen asleep in Luna's arms…unintentionally of course. He had woken up confused and not remembering where he was at first, before it all came flooding back to him.

He was in Luna's bed. Luna herself was fast asleep next to him and she practically had all her limbs wrapped around him. Merlin, did it feel good. He groaned as he closed his eyes. He shouldn't be thinking things like that…this is Luna. His friend…who he respects and admires, he didn't need to have impure thoughts running in his head. This is bad. He had to get out, before he lost all control.

He slowly grabbed her arm that was draped over his chest and carefully moved it aside. He leaned over her as he placed her arm on the other side, causing her to roll on her back. She mumbled something in her sleep as she shifted under the blanket.

Ron winced as he tried to roll away, but Luna murmured in protest as she rolled right back over to him. Ron rolled his eyes and muttered soft profanities, before he tried one last time to roll her over to her back. Ron tried another tactic by moving over her, and for a second he thought it would work, but he slipped and ended up right on top of her.

He expected her to wake up and catch him red handed, but instead she moaned in her sleep and curled her fingers across the back of his neck. "Ron," she whispered and then pulled his head down. Next thing he knew, his lips were on hers in a soft gentle kiss that melted every bone in his body.

Shit. Shit, shit shit! This was not good. He knew he should stop, she wasn't thinking and obviously dreaming. She did say his name, which meant…she was dreaming about him. He groaned at the thought as he closed his eyes and dove his tongue deep into her mouth. Merlin, she was sweet. And soft. Her body was begging to be touched and he was dying to be the one to do the touching.

On another groan he finally pulled away, knowing if he didn't stop now, he'd never be able to. He watched her…out of breath as she mumbled his name again and shifted underneath him, lifting her hips up to him. Ron then hissed out another curse and practically jumped out of bed, not caring if she woke up or if anyone was else in the room.

Fortunately, no one was there and he was able to grab the cloak and get out of there undetected. He came straight to the Prefects meeting he was now at and still not paying attention to. Honestly, how could he after that incident? Merlin, he didn't know what to do.

Yeah, you do, Ron told himself with a sigh. You want to go back up there and finish what you started. Don't try to deny it!

"Ron?"

"Huh, what?" he asked breaking out of his trance to see his close friends surrounding him. "Oh…sorry, did you say something? Is the meeting over?"

"Yeah, everyone left," Ginny said as she sat down next to him on the couch. "What's wrong?"

"Sorry guys," he said with a sigh. "I can't stop thinking about Luna. She was…attacked today."

"What?!" Harry yelled and while Hermione and Ginny gasped.

"Who attacked her?" Draco asked.

"Your ex-cronies," he scowled. "I was lucky enough to stop them before they…they got any further."

Harry angrily paced the room. "Well, what did they use on her? Any of the Unforgivible Curses? Did they hit her?"

"No…worse." Ron swallowed hard as he tried to get the words out. "They tried…to…to…force themselves on her."

"WHAT!" Harry and Draco both yelled.

"They tried to RAPE her?!" Harry exclaimed.

"Oh god," Hermione gasped as she got up and went to Harry. "We have to go to Dumbledore, Harry."

"Screw that, let's just take care of it ourselves!" Draco yelled. "Those stupid, sons of…"

"No, Hermione's right," Ron said calmly. "Dumbledore will know what to do with them."

"Do with who?"

Everyone turned to see Luna standing just outside the room. "Luna," Harry said as he walked over to her.

She smiled. "Sorry I missed the meeting, I…"

"Forget the meeting…are you okay?"

She blinked. "Oh, I'm fine…thanks to Ronald."

Ron blushed but didn't say anything.

"Luna, There's bruises on your arm," Draco pointed out. "Maybe we should take you to the hospital wing."

"Nonsense," she said firmly. "I'm perfectly fine."

"But Luna…"

"Not going to work, mate," Ron sighed. "I already tried to convince her."

"Dammit, why are our girl's so stubborn!" Harry exclaimed throwing his arms up.

"Hey!" the girls said, offended.

"Well, it's true," he shot back. "It gets on my bloody nerves."

"It's no use, Potter," Draco said. "Why don't we go and see Dumbledore."

"Yeah, all right," he huffed and turned to Luna. "Will you at least sit down…rest some?"

"I had a quite fulfilling nap, Harry," she said lifting up her head. "I'm not tired."

"Geez, why are our boys so damn protective?" Hermione smirked.

"Hey!" the three guys bellowed.

The girls snickered.

"Let's just go," Ron said irritably. "I'm read to do something about this."

"We'll see you guys at dinner," Harry said gruffly, still annoyed with them.

"Ronald?" Luna said before they could go.

Ron stopped and turned. "Yeah?"

She ran up to him and threw herself into his arms. "Thank you," she murmured in his ear. "For everything."

Ron smiled. "You're welcome." He pulled away and looked down at her softly. "Did you sleep all right?"

"Oh yes," she said with a grin. "I had the most delicious dream." She then kissed Ron on his flushed cheek. "Bye, Ron."

"Er…bye," he muttered and quickly followed a very amused Harry and Draco out the portrait hole.

He was in a complete daze for the rest of the day.

XXXXXXXX

For those who are waiting, double date will come soon, so hang in there!