Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Well, here's another update! Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 43

Harry stood by the window of the common room looking out on the moonlit grounds. He had only a few hours left until he had to leave and the time ticked away slowly. He didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse. In one way he never wanted it to get here and the other he wanted to get it over with. The not knowing of what was going to happen was killing him.

He could hear his friends deep breathing and soft snoring from behind him where they all were spread out in the common room. No one planned on spending the night here and no one questioned it either. Emma and Jayce even fell asleep on the couch, one on either end and he remembered how Hermione placed a blanket to cover them both.

Thinking of Hermione, he reached up and fiddled with the hippogriff charm that laid over his heart. It was warm he could almost feel the heat radiating from it and the more he thought about Hermione the hotter it got. Puzzled Harry looked down at the charm and rubbed his thumb over it. It didn't look any different and the heat was gone almost as soon as he felt it.

Before he could think anything of it a pair of hands circled around him and he jumped slightly. "Sorry," Hermione murmured and placed her lips on his shoulder blade. "Didn't mean to startle you."

"That's okay." He placed a hand over her laced fingers that rested on his stomach. "Couldn't sleep."

She nuzzled her cheek against him. "That's understandable."

"Did I wake you?"

"It doesn't take much time for me to wake up after you leave. I can feel your absence almost right away." She sighed as Harry turned around and pulled her against his chest, rubbing his large hands up and down her back. "I won't get much sleep when your gone." She looked up at him with teary eyes. "How much time do you have?"

He kissed her softly. "A few hours yet."

"Then lets not waste another moment." She grabbed his hand and quietly led him up the stairs to the bedrooms.

Harry followed her knowing what she wanted and knowing that this would be the last time they were together for Merlin knew how long. To his surprise she didn't lead him to his room, like they normally stayed in, but to her own room. "Been awhile since this bed was used," Harry said softly as he shut the door behind them.

She just smiled over her shoulder before leaving him and started across the room. He watched her light all her candles she had in her room and swallowed hard at the sight of her in candlelight. He never had the pleasure of seeing it before and couldn't wait to see her dressed in nothing but. Once the last candle was lit she turned to him with a soft smile on her face and reached up with her hand to undo the first button of her rumpled blouse. "I'm going to do something I've never done, Harry."

"Er….what's that?" he asked in a daze as he watched her slowly unbutton her blouse one by one.

"Seduce you." She turned her back to him and shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, giving him a smirk before the blouse fell onto the floor. "It's a first for me, so I apologize if I mess up."

He groaned when her skirt fell over her hips and pooled around her feet. Her back was still exposed to him and now she wore nothing more than her knee highs and a pair of white cotton panties. Merlin, was he glad they fell asleep in their clothes. He was a goner every time she wore just the knee highs. "You're doing swimmingly so far, Hermione."

She fiddled with her long curls so the thick strands teasingly covered her breasts before turning back to Harry. "You think so?"

He just nodded dumbly as she walked up to him. "Oh yeah."

She reached out and grabbed the hem of his jeans and tugged him forward, smiling slightly when he stumbled forward. "You don't have to do anything, Harry." She fiddled with the hem of his shirt and pulled it slowly up his chest, kissing the exposed skin along the way, causing him to shiver. She pressed herself against his naked chest and nipped at his lips. "Just enjoy."

He groaned when she kissed him again, this time more deeply and passionately that by the time she pulled back they were both panting. "Hermione," he pleaded.

"Let's go to the bed." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her bed and silently urged him to lie down on his back. She followed suit, straddling his waist as she loomed over him and assaulted his chest with open mouth kisses and sweeps of her tongue.

Whatever Hermione asked of him he would do it, just as long as she didn't stop what she was doing with her mouth. His hands moved over her, memorizing every inch of her long narrow back, the slight flare of her hips and the soft curve of her delectable rear. It was something he would always remember, always will be able to feel if he closed his eyes and imagined. He closed his eyes and his body trembled when she took him into her mouth, dear Merlin she was talented with that mouth. He clenched a fist in her hair and gently tugged her up to him so he could kiss her blind. "I need you," he whispered against her lips.

"I know." She murmured it kissing him softly before pulling back, with Harry sitting up with her. Their arms wrapped around each other tightly as they joined together, sighs and groans escaped them both.

"Hermione," he gasped as he clasped her hips urging her to move.

Their foreheads touched and their eyes locked as they took each other every so slowly, ever so sweetly. They shared a long lazy kiss as their bodies trembled together, then fell together as they held each other tight. They fell back on the bed, completely spent as the only sounds filling the room were their soft pants. They turned their heads towards each other at the same time, both gazing into each others eyes until finally they met in a soft kiss.

"We're getting better at that, don't you think?" Harry finally said as she snuggled up to him.

She managed a laugh. "More than better." She rested her cheek against his chest and lazily drew patterns on it with his finger. "I don't want to go to sleep."

"Are you not tired?"

"I'm exhausted." She started to fiddle with the hippogriff charm. "But I know that once I'm asleep, you'll be gone by the time I wake up."

Harry sighed as he closed his eyes, not knowing what to say. "I wish I could stay here with you forever, Hermione."

"I'd go with you, you know." She tilted her head up to look at him. "All you'd have to do is ask."

"I know you would." He bent his head to kiss her forehead. "I need you here though. Knowing that you're here, safe…waiting for me…that's what I want."

"I'm normally not the girl that stands by the sidelines." She murmured it as she felt herself start to drift off to sleep.

"No, not my Hermione." He hugged her naked body close to his and pulled the comforter over them both. She mumbled something in her sleep as she snuggled up closer to him and Harry closed his eyes as well, knowing he surprisingly wasn't far from sleep as well. "But I need you to be just….this once."

XXX

Hermione dreamed of Harry. She could feel the warmth of his body covering hers, could taste his deep lingering kisses and his hands were everywhere, making her purr and stretch like a cat. He took her up with just his hands, then just his mouth and by the time she felt him sink into her, her muscles felt like water and her whole body was floating. It was a dream she never wanted to end.

The weight of his body pinned her down into the mattress and smiled lazily when he nuzzled her neck. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

She wanted to say it back, but she couldn't seem to process the words to say it. Her mind went fuzzy and she felt herself slip under a dreamless sleep. I love you, too.

XXX

Harry sat down on the edge of Hermione's bed one last time before he had to leave. After making love to her while she was in between dreams and reality, he finally was able to walk away and get ready. He didn't plan on making love to her again, Merlin knew she was exhausted, but he couldn't help himself. He had to have her just one last time before he left.

Now, he was fully dressed and had everything he needed packed and ready to go. All he had to do was be able to walk away from her. "This is so hard." He then flicked his wrist and a single yellow rose appeared in his hand. He leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips, before lying the rose down by her pillow. "I love you. Good bye, Hermione."

With one last glance, he turned around and walked out of the room. He made his way down to the common room where his friends were still sleeping and squatted down to where Emma on the couch. He brushed back strands of her hair that fell over her face and smiled softly. "I'll see you real soon." He kissed her forehead. "Love you."

"Harry?"

He looked over to see Jayce with his head up and blinking at him. "Jayce, sorry I woke you."

"Are you…leaving?"

"Yeah, I am. Promise me something? Promise me you'll look after her?"

Jayce looked over at Emma and then back at Harry. "I promise."

"Good. You were her first real friend, Jayce. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."

Embarrassed, he did a one shoulder shrug. "It was nothing, she's cool and all."

The corner of his mouth tilted. "Yeah, she's pretty cool." He nuzzled his hair. "I'll see you around, Jayce." He walked off then turned back. "You know, you two remind me of Hermione and I when we were that age."

His eyes bugged out. "But…Hermione's your girlfriend."

"Yeah." He winked. "How bout that?" He then swallowed a chuckled as he left the boy staring dumbly after him. "Now, that was fun."

Alone, he stepped out into the corridor and prepared to make his way towards the courtyard. He didn't get very far when he heard a rush of footsteps coming up from behind him. He grabbed his wand and swung around, causing Draco to come up short and hold up his hands. "Draco."

"Jeez, Potter, lower it will you?"

"Sorry. What are you doing here?"

"You didn't think I was going to stay behind did you?"

"Draco," he sighed. "This isn't your fight."

"The hell it isn't. Look, Voldemort is yours, I get that. You're the only one that can stop him, but my old man is mine. He threatened Ginny and…"

"Who threatened Ginny?"

Harry and Draco looked over at Ron. "Not you too," Harry groaned.

"Of course, you didn't expect me to let you go alone, did you?"

"You two both realize that your girlfriends are going to kill you for sneaking off."

Ron shrugged. "Let them be mad, at least they'll be safe. Now, who threatened, Ginny?"

Draco scowled. "My father. He got into our common room one night, Ginny doesn't know anything about it, but he knows about her. I won't give him the opportunity to ever touch her." He sighed as he nervously ran his fingers through his hair. "Look, guys. I know we didn't hit it off at first and I know I was a complete ass, but…I've never had real friends before and even after all that I put you guys through, you still befriended me. We started out enemies and I want to end it as friends."

"Aww. Draco." Ron laid a hand over his heart. "That touches me so."

"Oh, sod off!" he growled as he shoved him hard.

Ron just chuckled as he stumbled backwards. "Well, then that's settles it. We're going with you, Harry."

Harry sighed with a shake of his head and couldn't help but laugh. "Well, come on then. I'm already a little late."