Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to update again this week, but the last couple of days has been pretty hard on me. Tuesday night, my cat Stinker(who I wrote about in Four of Hearts) didn't return to my apartment last night. Next morning I found out he got hit by a car. I was devastated. That cat was my baby and I adored him. For those of you who are huge animal lovers like I am can sympathize with me. It's not fun losing an animal, especially like this. Stinker was barely a year old and I got him for my birthday last year. He was the coolest cat and just like that he's gone. I've been a wreck, all day Wednesday I cried and cried, I've barely eaten and writing was the last thing on my mind. I made myself sick…literally. I had high fever a couple of nights ago, but I'm a bit better now. Tomorrow morning I leave for Arkansas for my sister's baby and I will be gone a week. I don't know, maybe I'll have time to write and I can update on my sister's computer, but I can't promise you anything. I just wanted to share this with you, so you wouldn't think I've just stopped writing. Take care you guys, okay? I promise I'll be back in a week if not sooner. Love you much!

~HM