Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Okay, I know I've been gone like…forever! But I really needed to take a sabbatical and take a break from Harry Potter. First news…I got a new cat! His name is Alfie and he's so freakin adorable! He's a big time snuggle bunny and he will just sit in my lap for hours. He's a black and white tuxedo cat and he has green eyes. I almost named him Harry! Hehe. Anyway, I just needed some time with him and other stuff, but now I'm back and the next update is great! Well worth the wait…at least I hope it is. Anyway enjoy guys!!

Chapter 37

That night immediately after dinner, the six of them went straight to Harry and Hermione's common room, all anxious to see why Dumbledore wanted to see them. Harry plopped down on the couch and Hermione sat next to him, leaning back against him as he put an arm around her. Ron and Luna took the other end of the couch sitting in a similar position , while Draco and Ginny took the empty arm chair.

"So we have no idea what this is about?" Draco asked as he sat down and pulled Ginny gently in his lap.

"No idea," Harry said with a shrug. "But he said it had to be tonight."

"What's so special about tonight?" Ron asked.

"Well, it is a full moon," Hermione pointed out. "Maybe it has to do with Remus."

"Once again you are correct, Miss Granger."

Everyone turned to the sound of Dumbledore's voice to see him standing by the entrance. Next to him, looking extremely exhausted as he leaned against Tonks for support, was a werewolf free Remus Lupin.

"Remus?" Harry said as he jumped to his feet. He looked to his friend to see that they were just as shocked as he was. "How? What? I don't understand."

Remus gave him a wobbly smile. "Well, Dumbledore's old friend had been studying werewolves all his life and finally came up with a cure. I was his guinea pig."

"Oh Remus," Hermione cried as she ran to him and the other girls trailed behind. They were teary-eyed as they took their turns hugging him and giving him kisses on the cheek.

"You look so tired," Hermione said as she sniffed back her tears. "Here…come sit down."

"I'll leave you two to talk," Dumbledore said to Tonks and Remus. "I have to get back to my office."

"Thank you, Albus," Remus said as he let the kids fuss over him and help him to the couch.

"How do you feel?" Luna asked.

"I feel better than I look. You should have seen me the first time I tried the potion."

"He was half werewolf and half human," Tonks said. "He was still in human form, but had some ears and fur."

"But I wasn't a threat. I recognized Tonks and didn't want to harm her."

"We're so happy for you," Ginny cried softly and Draco put an arm around her for comfort.

"Thanks," Remus replied and then shook his head. "I still can't believe it. I'm not use to all this, I've been a werewolf all my life."

"Well, get use to it," Tonks said as she placed a hand over his and gave it a squeeze. "You deserve to be free."

All six teenagers looked at each other as they tried not to look at Tonks and Remus sharing a moment. Ron cleared his throat as he looked up at the ceiling while Ginny tried not to giggle but stopped when Draco nudged her.

"What?" Remus finally asked sensing the change in the room.

Everyone turned red and looked anywhere but at them. "Er…" Harry started as he rubbed the back of his head. "We all kind of know…about the two of you."

Remus and Tonks both turned shades of magenta as they looked at each other then back at the teenagers who couldn't seem to control their grins. "How exactly?" Remus asked.

At this everyone turned to Ron who's eyes widened. "Me? Why do I have to…ow!" Ron winced and rubbed the spot on his arm that Luna pinched. "Oh all right, during Christmas break. Luna and I…well, we were planning on meeting at the drawing room and….er…well…"

"We saw you two," Luna finished for Ron. "Together."

Remus cleared his throat. "Just…what exactly did you see?"

"Oh, we left before it got serious," Luna assured them causing the older couple to sigh with relief.

"Well," Remus said and cleared his throat.

"We're all really happy for you two," Hermione assured them giving them her best smile.

"Really?" Tonks asked looking hopeful.

"Of course," they all said and nodded in agreement.

"We'd really appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone," Remus said. "It's just something we'd like to keep between the two of us right now."

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with us," Harry said giving them a small smile. "In fact we all seem to be sharing a secret or two."

Remus grinned fully knowing about everyone's new relationship. "We have indeed."

"We better get back to headquarters," Tonks said standing up then turned to help Remus.

"We might see you during your next visit to Hogsemeade," Remus grunted as he staggered onto his feet. "They are sending in some Aurors to supervise this time around since….well last time."

Harry immediately took Hermione's hand at the mention of the attack that took Hermione away from him for a few long torturing days. "Are you flooing back."

"Yes, Dumbledore's set it up," Tonks said pulling out some floo powder from a small pouch. "You six stay out of trouble. And keep up the training, Harry."

Once they were gone, they all returned to their same spots. "Wow, I can't believe it," Harry said blowing out a breath.

"It's wonderful," Hermione said leaning against her boyfriend. "We all need this I think. Brings us hope."

Harry responded by kissing her temple, then slid the group into easy conversation. Everyone talked for a good our or so about different things, laughing and enjoying just being together. Everyone was laughing at Draco who did a very accurate impression of Snape. "Potter, you dare breath in my presence? Fifty points from Gryffindor!"

"He never went that far," Harry said breathless from laughing. "But I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

"Well, I'm beat," Ron said as he stood up and did an unconvincing yawn. "Luna, want me to walk you to your room?"

She smiled. 'Sure, if you want. Night you guys."

"Who do they think they're fooling?" Draco asked as he got to his feet. "Come on Ginny, let's go fool around."

Ginny giggled and shrugged at Harry and Hermione. "At least he's honest."

Once they left Harry hugged Hermione from behind and buried his face in her hair. "I thought they'd never leave."

Hermione smiled as she leaned back and tilted her head up toward him. "Desperate to be alone with me, were you?"

"You better believe it," he said before kissing her softly, letting their lips absorb one another. He pulled back but only a few inches so their lips were still close. "Hermione…about the Hogsmeade visit…we don't have to go."

Hermione smiled softly, touched that he cared. "I know, but I want to go. If I let them scare me off they would win and I don't want that."

Harry's eyes softened as he cupped the side of her face. "You're an amazing woman, Hermione. And a strong one. One of the many reasons why I love you so much."

"Oh Harry," she said and closed her eyes, leaning her temple against his chin. "What have I done to deserve you?"

Harry snorted at that. "What have you…Hermione, I think that's the most stupid question you've ever asked."

Hermione couldn't help but laugh softly at that. "Was it?"

"Yes," He said as he tilted her chin up so she had to look at him. "Extremely stupid." He gave her a long hard kiss on the mouth. "Don't ever do it again."

"Yes, sir." She touched his cheek softly. "I love you, Harry."

Harry took her hand from his cheek and kissed the center of her palm. "I'll never get tired of hearing you say that." He kissed each fingertip then his eyes flickered to hers. "C'mere."

Their lips met in a soft sweet kiss, opening for each other as their tongues touched, caressed then tasted. Harry moaned in approval as he cupped the back of her neck and brushed his thumb over her cheek while they continued their slow lazy rhythm with mouth and tongue.

Wanting to get closer, Hermione shifted until her chest pressed up against his and flung a leg over so she was now straddling his lap. "Harry," she murmured against his mouth, sucking softly on his bottom lip before plunging her tongue inside his mouth.

Desperate for soft skin, Harry slipped his hand under her un-tucked blouse until he found what he was seeking. She hummed in her throat as his hands explored her lower back and gasped when he easily unhooked her bra. "You're getting better at that Mr. Potter." She grinned slyly at him.

"I've got a more than willing subject to practice on," he teased before cupping her softly with one hand.

Hermione purred as she leaned into his touch, arching her neck as her eyes fluttered closed. "Mmm…I do what I can."

Harry couldn't resist the exposed arch of her neck so he tilted his head up and nipped and sucked while his hands kept on caressing. He felt his blood start to hum as the need started to control him. Every time they fooled around the need grew stronger and stronger and this time he knew if he didn't stop now, he wouldn't be able to control himself. But Merlin, he didn't want to stop kissing her…touching her. It felt so good that…Bloody Hell! His eyes widened when he felt her tug at his jeans, fully knowing what she wanted to do to him. On a groan he pulled away. "Hermione," he gasped taking her hands in his to still her actions. "Wait."

"What's wrong?" she asked confused. "I thought you wanted to."

"I do," he groaned. "Merlin I do, but…" He sighed as he collapsed against the couch closing his eyes as he tried to gain what little self control he had left.

"But what?" she asked as she ran her fingers along his fly.

"Hermione, you're killing me," he muttered as she took a shaky breath before sitting back up. "I love when we mess around Hermione, but right now I'm filled with so much need and want for you I…I don't trust myself to stop when you say stop."

Touched she lifted a hand to fiddle with his bangs. "What if I didn't say stop?"

"I care about you so too much to…wait, what?" His head jerked and his eyes widened

The corner of her mouth lifted. "What if this time we kept going?"

Harry felt his heart banging against his chest so loudly he could barely comprehend his own thoughts. "Hermione," he said shaking his head to clear it. "Are you saying…"

"Shh," she whispered placing her fingers against his mouth. "Just kiss me and we'll see what happens."

"Hermione, if I kiss you again I won't have much self control left."

"And if you don't kiss me right now I'll scream." She then moved where she ached the most against his fly, causing him to groan. "Don't make me have to seduce you, Harry."

"Bloody hell," he hissed when she rocked again. "Too late for that." He grabbed her face and brought her lips slamming back on his, kissing her deeply and desperately as they held onto each other tight. They both knew where this would going and they both couldn't wait to get there.

Her hands tugged on his shirt, yanking it up desperate for flesh against flesh. Harry pulled back long enough to lean back and strip. He groaned when Hermione started to assault his chest with frantic kisses and he buried his fingers in her hair while he let her. "Upstairs," he gasped as he delt with the left over buttons on Hermione's shirt before pulling it off of her. "First time should be in a bed. He hugged her close, enjoying the feel of his bare chest rubbing against hers.


"Hurry," she breathed as she attacked his ear with teeth and tongue. "Hurry."

"Bloody hell," he groaned as he managed to get to his feet with her still straddling his waist. He tried to watch where he was going as Hermione was now moved her assault to his neck then frantically started to move against him. "For the love of Merlin don't do that," he groaned as he staggered up the stairs that seemed to never end. "It will be all over before it begins."

She just giggled and kissed him on the mouth as he used the wall as a guide and stumbled onto his bedroom door. He pressed her against it as he fumbled clumsily at the knob before finally opening it, causing Harry to almost loose his balance. He set her down but kept her down, as they laughed foolishly while they shuffled their way to the bed.

"Wait," Harry said catching her before they fell on the bed. "Wait a second I need to…" He took a deep breath. "This is going to fast and I'll be damned if I take you for the first time fumbling and groping just…give me a second."


"Harry," she said softly but her heart was racing.

"Let me look at you," he said as he cupped her face. "Let me just…I love you and I just want to treat you right."

Hermione lifted her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "I trust you, Harry." She kissed him again, slowly and lazily until both of them practically melted in each others arms. "Make love with me, Harry."

Harry gazed into her eyes that glistened from the moonlight that shone from his bedroom window and knew…right then and there that he would never forget this moment. He kissed her then as they slowly began to remove the remaining clothes that were still left. Harry stepped out of his pants and boxers then circled his arms around her waist lifting her up before gently laying her on his bed.

He took his time with her, tasting every inch of her skin, touching every soft curve, until she withered anxiously beneath him. Since he was well aware that the first time for a girl wasn't too comfortable, he wanted her practically sedated with pleasure by the time he was ready. So he took her on that high with his fingers first until she was all but sobbing with pleasure.

He kissed her gently as he positioned himself above her, waiting until her glazed eyes fluttered to his. "Hermione," he breathed as he slowly entered her inch by inch, kissing her deeply so her mind would hopefully be off the pain. She gasped, flinched, moaned then went limp all by the time he was fully sheathed inside her. "You okay?: he asked breathlessly. Merlin, it felt so good, he never imagined anything could feel as good as this.

"Harry, you feel…wonderful," she moaned as she arched against him. "Please."

He grabbed her hands linking his fingers with hers before pinning them on either side of her head. She squeezed them as they began to rock together as one. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on every feel of skin rubbing against skin. Of every smooth lazy stroke until she felt it start to build up inside her. Harry….oh my…oh, Harry."

Harry buried his face against her throat as he shuddered and collapsed in both shock and sheer exhaustion. "Hermione," he breathed as he laid his head down on her chest, listening to her rapid heartbeat. "Hermione." He couldn't function enough to say anything else. He closed his eyes when she started to strum her fingers through his hair. He moved then, kissing the soft skin above her heart then trailed wet kisses along her neck then up to her mouth. "You okay?"

She sighed with her arms still around him. "Never better."

"So…" He pushed back strands of her hair that stuck to the sides of her face. "It was okay?"

She giggled and kissed him on his cute mouth. "More than. Let's do that again."

His eyes widened. "Now?"

She laughed. "You are so cute." So cute she had to kiss him again. "No, not now. I'm still a bit sore and.."

"Sore?" he repeated as he started to get up. "I'm…"

"Don't you dare go anywhere," she said wrapping all her limbs tighter around him to keep him deep inside her. "It's a good kind of sore, Harry."

He sighed in defeat then kissed her quickly. "Don't move," he said and shifted to get up.

"Where are you going?" she asked as he pulled out, already feeling empty without him.

"I'll be right back," he assured her and crawled out of bed and padded over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Hermione fell against the pillows in complete exhaustion, yet she was wide awake. She smiled to herself as she could feel herself glowing from the aftermath. "I just made love with, Harry," she said quietly to herself and chuckled in delight. She couldn't wait to get her hands on him again.

A few moments later Harry emerged from the bathroom wearing only a smile on his face. Before she could even speak he gathered her up in his arms, cradling her like a baby. "Harry," she laughed as he took her to the bathroom. "What are you….oh…why…you drew me a bath." Unbelievably touched she kissed him softly. "That's so sweet. You're so sweet I could just eat you up."

"Another time," he said carrying her over to the claw footed bathtub over flowing with bubbles and set her inside. "Go on and sink yourself in," Harry said helping her all the way down.

She sighed as she leaned back against the lip of the tub. "This is heavenly."

"I'll give you some time to relax," he said kissing her forehead before standing up.

Harry," she said grabbing his wrist before he could walk off. "It would eve be more heavenly if you'd join me."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Hermione, this is for you."

"I know,' she said tugging at him until he had no choice but to step in. "And I want you here with me."

Harry let himself be led down into the water in front of Hermione. "Well," he sighed as she pulled his back against her chest, wrapping all four limbs around him. "If you insist." He nestled his head against her shoulder and tilted his head up so they could share a smile than a kiss. He moaned as he snuggled deeper into the water closing his eyes as he let himself relax with her. "I could get use to this."

She smiled against his temple. "We're going to have to make this a weekly event."

"Or nightly."

She giggled. "Or nightly," she agreed and then sneakily slipped a hand under the water and explored.

Harry peeked an eye open. "Hermioneee…what are you…ah, bloody hell," he hissed when she wrapped her fingers around him. "That's not playing fair."

"I have a need for you again, Mr. Potter," she all but purred in his ear as she continued to stroke him. "Feels like you have a need as well."

"Are you trying to kill me?" he asked as he turned around to loom over her.

She grinned as she sunk lower and lifted her hips to his. "Yes, is it working?"

They both groaned in approval when he was inside her in one smooth thrust. "Most definitely," he whispered as they began to move together. "Most definitely."

Later, when the water was cold and half of it was now on the floor, rather in the tub, they emerged from it and dried each other off. They shared sweet kisses as they shuffled their way back to the bed and collapsed onto the bed.

They had each other again on the bed, this time fast, hard and desperate. Harry rolled off of her and Hermione immediately snuggled up against him both murmuring quick words of love before sleep finally took them over into a dreamless oblivion.