Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all your kind words and your understanding. I really, really appreciate it. I just got back from Arkansas last night and I have a brand new nephew! I'm so excited. My sister named it after our two dads. Our dad Timothy died when we were young and my mom re-married Charles(Everyone calls him Corky). Anyway the baby's name is Charles Timothy, but we're calling him Charlie. He's so cute! I feel a lot better, I still miss Stinker of course, but soon I'll get a new cat and I'll love him just as much, although there will be a place in my heart just for my Stinker man.

As for the story, I was able to write more. It's not long, I don't have time to write anymore I have to get to a Super Bowl party in less then an hour. I'll try and right more this week, I promise! Thanks again for everything!!

Chapter 36

It was late afternoon on an unusual pretty day in April and only two people occupied the prefects common room. Ronald Weasley was stretched out on the couch with rolls of parchment scattered everywhere as he skimmed over his untidy scribbles of notes on the History of Magic. He hated studying, but N.E.W.T.S were around the corner and Hermione was pressuring him to get serious about studying and as he hated to admit it, she was right. He couldn't put it off any longer.

However, he had no clue that studying while your girlfriend is curled up in a chair close by would be this difficult. He was having a rather difficult time concentrating. His eyes flickered over to Luna to see that she was staring at him with smirk on her face. "Would you stop staring at me, you are enough of a distraction as it is."

"I can't help it," she sighed as she rested her chin in her hands. "You're so cute."

"Luna, I'm serious," he said with a laugh. "N.E.W.T.S are around the corner and Hermione is on my ass. I need to study."

She grinned. "Well, I wouldn't want you to anger Hermione."

"Hey, you laugh at me, but anyone who's smart will make sure not to anger Hermione. She's scary when she's mad." He sighed as he went back to his notes. "How Harry can handle that mad woman, I have no idea."

She shrugged. "A lot of people wonder the same thing about you being with me."

Ron put down his notes. "What? What people? What are you talking about?"

"It's no big deal, Ron," she said laughing it off. "Just girls wondering why you picked me out of all the girls at Hogwarts."

Ron blinked as he watched his girlfriend go back to her book she had lying out on her lap. "Do you know why I picked you?"

"Huh?" she asked looking up. "Oh, no not really, but that's okay. You have your reasons, just as Harry has his reasons for loving Hermione."

"Would you like to know the reasons why, Luna?" he asked sitting up and setting his notes aside.

"Oh, Ron you don't have to," she said with a wave of her hand.

"Honestly, I'm quite annoyed that you don't already know."

"Well, how am I suppose to know? You've never told me."

"I've told you I love you," he pointed out.

She smiled at him. "Yes, and that was enough for me."

"But I've never told you why," he said realizing this and swung his feet onto the floor. "Well, I better tell you then."

Luna sighed. "Ron, you don't have to…"

"I love how incredibly stubborn you are," he said cutting her off and eyeing her to keep quiet.

Luna pressed her lips tightly together and quietly nodded for him to continue. "I love your smile. When you smile, Luna, you don't do it halfway. You're all teeth and a cute little dimple appears right at the corner of your mouth."

Luna blushed as she looked down at her lap. "Ron…"

"Hush, I'm not done." He looked at her until her blue eyes came in contact with his own. "Luna, I can go on and on about how beautiful you are, because that's what you are to me. You're beautiful. But one of the main reasons why I love you so much has nothing to do with your beauty. With other girls, Luna, I felt like I had to be someone else, someone cooler than me. I felt like I had to be this other guy that was so far off from what I really am. With you Luna, I know I can be myself. I don't have to prove anything to you and I love that I can be my usual dorky self and you'd still love me."

"Oh, Ron," she said as her eyes filled with tears. "I've always loved you for the way you were."

"I know," he said softly. "I was blind at first. An idiot for not realizing what I had right under my nose. I love you, Luna. I love all of you."

"I love you, too," she cried as she got up from her seat and flung herself onto him and assaulted him with frantic kisses.

Ron laughed as he lied back pulling her down with him as he let her run kisses all over her face. "Luna, I should probably get back to…"

"If you think you're going to study after displaying that wonderful romantic speech you are completely crazy." She kissed him on the mouth, long and hard as she plunged her tongue inside his mouth over and over again.

Ron groaned as his fingers gripped strands of her blonde hair. "Luna…."

"Besides," she said breathlessly against his mouth. "We can't let this empty common room go to waste, now can we? How often is it empty?"

"Good point," he said with a nod and pushed her head back towards his until their lips and tongue met. His hands slid over her back down to her hips and gripped them tightly as she straddled his lap. He groaned into her mouth as he ran his hands up her smooth thighs that were hidden underneath her uniform skirt she was still wearing. Merlin, when he was younger he had no idea how sexy the girls could be in their uniforms.

Luna loved kissing Ron. It was like an addiction she didn't want to get over. It was so easy with him, she could kiss him all day and never stop. She dove her tongue into his mouth as she moved against him, causing him to moan and jerk his hips up to hers. She smiled inside loving the fact that she made such an effect on him. Just with a move of her hips or the slightest kiss and he was putty in her hands. She purred in pleasure when she felt his hands stroke her thighs and ran kisses down his neck as her hands slipped under his shirt.

"Merlin, you two, get a room."

Dammit. Intruders.

Ron groaned in protest when Luna pulled away and then glared at Harry and Hermione. "Easy for you to say," Ron said sitting up with Luna still straddling his lap. "Some of us don't have the luxury of a private common room."

Harry grinned and looked over at his girlfriend. "Well, that's true."

"Is everything all right?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, we just needed to find you two to let you know to stop by our common room after dinner," Hermione said. "Dumbledore asked all of us to be there, we don't know why though."

"What do you reckon he wants?" Ron asked worried.

"Don't know," Harry said with a shrug. "He did say it was good news so no need to worry."

"We'll let you two get back to what you were doing," Hermione said as she took Harry's hand. "See you at dinner."

"What do you suppose Dumbledore wants?" Ron asked Luna when they were alone again.

"With Dumbledore you never know I guess." She then cupped his face with her hands and pushed her fingers through his hair. "Now, where were we?"

"Hmmm," he said sliding his hands under her skirt again and rested them on her hips. "I think we were about right here."

"Ahh yes," she smiled as she moved against him and nipped at his lips. "I remember."