Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

AHHH!!! This past week has been HELL!!! Work has sucked and I've been so busy! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update! I wrote half of this update like last weekend, but it was too short so I had to wait until I could write more and I just had time tonight. I'm beat. I also think I just needed a little break from Harry Potter, too, but now I'm back so no worries. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Another little fluffy one for all those Harry and Hermione fans out there;) Anyway, enjoy!!

Chapter 34

Hermione gave out one last throaty cry as her one leg that was keeping her up, since the other was draped over Harry's shoulder, finally buckled and she slid down the wall. Harry caught her of course, he always caught her, and gave sweet kisses along her neck as she trembled in the his arms.

"You okay?" Harry asked as he touched her cheek softly.

Hermione dropped her head on his shoulder. "Can't move."

"Is that a good thing?" he asked with a grin as he kissed the top of her head.

"I don't know yet," she said breathlessly and then finally lifted her head grabbed his face and gave him a hard kiss. "Feel free to do that anytime."

Harry's shoulders shook as he chuckled. "Looks like I've awoken something deep inside of you, Hermione. You got some nails on you, I think my back will pay for that later."

"Oh, I didn't realize," she said with a frown. "Did I scratch you?"

"Once or twice." He kissed her. "And made some interesting sounds I've never heard of. Like a bobcat."

"Harry!" she exclaimed as she blushed. "I was not that wild."

"Oh yes you were," he groaned as he buried his face in her neck. "My little bobcat."

She giggled as she held him tight. She couldn't help it he made her so giddy. "Well, this bobcat is tired so since you deprived me of my leg strength it's only fair that you carry me up."

"Seems fair," he said and lifted her up in his arms easily and onto his feet.

"Just one question, Harry," she said as he carried her up the stairs.

"What's that?" he asked as he carried her into his room. Ever since they got together Hermione hadn't slept in her bed once and tonight wasn't going to be any different.

Hermione looked up at him while he set her down on the bed. "Where exactly did my underwear go?"

He grinned foolishly as he lifted her legs that were still dressed with knee high stockings and gave them a tug. Hermione yelped as she fell flat on her back and then giggled when his hands ran down her thighs. "That Hermione," he started as he slid his hands back under her skirt. Her eyes widened when the silk material appeared back in place. "Is my little secret."

Hermione groaned. She couldn't help it but that turned her on. "Get down here," she said as she grabbed him and yanked him right on top of her.

He smiled as he settled himself between her thighs letting all his weight sink her into the mattress. "Easy now, bobcat."

"Want me to start barring claws?" she asked as she gripped his hair tightly. "Because I will if you don't kiss me right this minute."

"Is that a threat, bobcat?" he asked as he teased his lips with hers.

"What do you think?" she asked as she jerked her hips up to him.

"I think I'd be stupid not to do what you say," he groaned and moved against her.

"Good idea," she groaned and then yanked his head down for a kiss.

The two rolled together on the bed, giggling madly at the sheer joy of being together like they had no worries in the world. Not even Voldemort could take moments like these away from them.

XXX

"Hermione," Harry murmured as he kissed her softly on the lips. "Time to wake up."

"Hmm?" she said dreamily as she rolled over on her back and squinted her eyes open. "Harry?"

"Time to get up, sleepyhead," he said with a smile and kissed her again.

Hermione smiled as she let out a sigh perfectly content as she let Harry kiss her awake. Then suddenly it dawned on her that it was morning and her eyes flew open and she pushed Harry back. "Am I late!? When's my next class?!"

Harry sat there dumfounded as Hermione flew off the covers and scrambled out of bed. "Hermione…"

"Why didn't you wake me sooner, I still have to shower and…"

"Hermione, slow down," he said with a grin as he got up from the bed and stood on his feet. She was standing there dressed in one of his school shirts that barely hit her mid-things, her hair was still mussed from their heavy petting they enjoyed all through the night and she still wore her school knee highs.

"Harry, why are you just staring at me we have to get ready for…"

"Just wait a second, I have two things to say," he said as he held out his hands. "First…may I say that you are looking ridiculously sexy in just my shirt and your knee highs and I want to look at you so I can have the image permanently embedded in my brain."

She scowled at him. "Harry…"

"Second…it's a Saturday."

"I don't care if it's….oh….it is?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

She frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest, not realizing that it caused her shirt to rise up revealing more of her legs to Harry. "Why did you wake me up then?" she asked irritably.

"Two things." He grinned when she scowled again. "One, it's almost ten and it was about time you woke up."

Her jaw dropped. "Are you serious? I never sleep that late."

"Well, not to brag, but I did wear you out a bit last night."

Hermione just snorted and rolled her eyes although he did have a good point. He absolutely ravished her. "And the second reason?"

"Second? Well, that would be that I brought you breakfast in bed." He gestured his hand over to the tray sitting on the bedside table filled with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and buttered toast. "I didn't want it to get cold."

Her eyes softened. "You brought me breakfast?" she asked as she walked to him. "Aww, that's so sweet."

He grinned sheepishly when she cupped his face with her hands and kissed him sweetly on the mouth. "Aww, shucks it was nothing."

"Thank you."

He kissed her. "Since it's suppose to be breakfast in bed why don't you hop back in."

"Okay," she said with a giggle and jumped quickly back in the bed and under the covers.

Harry walked over to the tray and picked it up as he kneeled on the bed carefully placing it between them. "Dig in."

"Did Dobby have a hand in this?" she asked as she picked up a piece of bacon and nibbled on it.

"A bit," he said then picked up the white daisy that was sitting prettily in the vase. "But I picked the flower."

Hermione took the flower he offered and blushed. "My favorite. Did you pick it out with your own two hands."

"Sure did. Literally." He then flicked his wrist and a red rose appeared in his hand. "I also know women can't resist a single red rose either."

"Oh my," she said taking the rose. "Don't start that wandless magic, you know what it does to me."

He chuckled and leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. "I'll behave." He then leaned up and offered her a piece of toast. "What do you want to do today?"

She pondered this as she munched on her toast. "Well, we should probably study, N.E.W.T.S are around the corner."

He grinned. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." He picked up the fork and started working on the eggs. "So what do you want to do today?"

Hermione studied him and then laughed. "Whatever your heart desires, Harry."

"Hmm, well it is raining so unless you want to make an encore of our last encounter in the rain, I suggest we just lounge in the common room. Maybe read our books by the fire or something."

"Sounds possible. Want to get back to the life of Morgana?"

He laughed. "No, I finished her story a long time ago, then went on to Sebastian's story."

"Sebastian?"

"Morgana's cousin. He's a seer."

Hermione snorted.

"Yeah, thought you'd like that. He's the real deal though." He sampled a piece of bacon. "I'm done with his story, too. On to Anastasia. She's sounds sweet."

Hermione laughed. "I've created a monster." She took her last bite of toast and plopped it down on the plate wiping her hands together to get rid of any crumbs. "And what is Anastasia's gift?"

"I guess the best way to describe her would be a Healer. Into herbs and things." He took the tray away and set it back on the table then joined her under the covers. "I wouldn't be opposed to snuggling in bed for awhile longer though." He pulled her back to him and nuzzled her hair. "Wanna neck?"

She smiled as she turned to him. "Okay."

"Oh goodie," he said with a smile before closing his mouth on hers.

Harry could definitely get use to mornings like these. Sleeping in as it rained outside while they got lost in each other around a sea of blankets. Didn't get much better than this.