Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys! Did everyone enjoy the movie who has seen it? I saw it last night and it was so great! So many Harry and Hermione moments I was in heaven. And I also have to tell you guys a funny story, hehe. We were watching the movie and the scene with Lupin teaching Harry to defend Dementors was on. It was really quiet since it was a serious part and then, someone two or three rows behind me…farted. REALLY loud. LMAO. At first, my friends and I were to shocked to say anything. Then we crouched in our seats and had to bite are lips to muffle our laugher. We were laughing so hard, but didn't make a sound. Other people around us were giggling. I was like "Guys, this is a serious part!" But I couldn't even stop laughing. Talk about embarrassing. I just hope it wasn't some poor girl on a date, that would be terrible. Anyway, besides that little incident, the movie was great! I'm going to see it again tomorrow!

Now, on to the story! Enjoy!

Chapter 8

"So," Harry said as he finally let Luna go. "Now do you believe me when I say Ron and Hermione are just friends?"

She smiled. "Yes, I think I do. I now have another theory after hearing that story."

His brows lifted. "Oh yeah? What's that?"

"That you and Hermione would be perfect for each other," she said sighing dreamily.

Harry busted out a laugh. "What? Are you crazy?"

She shrugged. "Some people say I'm looney," she teased.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Well, you are if you think that. Hermione and I are…well, it's complicated, Luna. We're the best of friends and I…"

"Don't you dare say you think of her as a sister," Luna said stubbornly.

"I wasn't going to say that," he said quickly. "You I think of as a sister."

Her eyes softened. "Really?"

He gave her a look. "You know I do, Lovey, but Hermione and I…"

"Oh Harry!" she cried and she threw her arms around him.

"Ooof!" he grunted at the power of her hug. She almost hugged as hard as Hermione. "Luna?"

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," she said as she beamed up at him. "I've always wanted an older brother."

He grinned. "Well I'd love the job if you want to hire me."

"I can't think of anyone better qualified." She reached up and kissed his cheek. "But I still say you and Hermione deserve each other."

Harry playfully scowled at her teasing face and then answered her by picking up a pillow and smacking it in her face. "Take that…sis!"

She gaped at him. "You hit me with a pillow."

He let out a laugh. "Yeah, it's called a pillow fight," he said grabbing the pillow again. "Didn't you ever have a pillow fight?"

She shook her head. "No…never."

"Neither have I, but I've always wanted to." He then tossed her an extra pillow and stood up on the bed holding up his own. "Now, defend yourself."

XXX

"I wonder where Harry and Luna went off to?" Ron asked as he and Hermione left the room.

"I don't know," Hermione said as they walked down the hallway. "I think I heard Luna say…"

She was cut off by the sound of high pitch shrieking and a male laughter. "It's coming from Luna and Ginny's room," she said as they walked to the closed door.

"Harry!" they heard Luna yelp through the door. "You'll pay for that one!"

Ron and Hermione gave each other a confused look, than opened the door to see what the commotion was all about and both their mouths dropped. They were standing on the bed and white feathers fluttered around them like snowflakes while they kept beating each other up with pillows. Hermione giggled while Ron just stood their dumfounded. "What in bloody hell are you two doing?"

Harry and Luna both stopped and feathers died down to their feet. "Having a pillow fight," Harry said and grabbed an extra one and tossed it to Hermione. "Show Ron how it works."

"Gladly," she said catching the pillow and then smacked it hard across Ron's face.

Ron stumbled backwards stupidly and watched Hermione run to the bed giggling with laughter. "Hey!"

Harry swatted Hermione with his pillow as soon as she got up on the bed and then ducked for cover when she retaliated. "Come on, Ron!" Harry said between laughter and stumbled on the bed when both females ganged up on him. "I could use some help here."

Ron finally grinned and ran to join them, grabbing the last pillow on the bed. Luna hit him on the head before he could even defend himself, but he made sure she wouldn't get another easy hit. "Take that, Looney!" he yelled and swatted her repeatedly against her side, while Luna just giggled with delight.

"What in the world is going on?!" Ginny exclaimed from the doorway, but neither four stopped their fighting as they continued to hit each other with pillows.

"Ginny!" Hermione shrieked and then quickly doubled over to protect herself from Harry's nasty blow. "I think there's extra ammunition in the closet. Oh! Harry that's playing nasty!"

Harry just laughed as he tackled her to the bed that was now covered in white feathers. Ginny joined the fight as well, ganging up on her brother, then decided to help Hermione and swatted Harry on his back. Harry just reached behind him and easily threw Ginny over his shoulder, causing her to laugh uncontrollably as she collapsed onto the mattress.

"What in the blazes is going on here?!"

All five of them stopped at the sound of Draco's voice and Ginny's smiled died when she saw him at the door. "Having a pillow fight," Harry said who stood up and brushed feathers off of him.

"Yeah, want to join?" Ron asked as Luna giggled while picking a feather out of his hair.

Draco scowled. He had saw Harry throw Ginny over his shoulder and then playfully attack her with a pillow and the sight of it was unnerving. He hated being jealous of Harry Potter. "I've got more important things to do," he muttered turned to leave.

"What's the matter?" Ginny asked forcefully as she stood up on the bed. "Afraid?"

"Afraid?" Draco repeated. "Of what, pillows attacking me? Oh yeah, I'm terrified."

"No, not pillows," she said with a smirk. "Of fun."

He eyed her warily. "What?"

Harry chuckled. "You heard her, Malfoy. You scared of having a little fun?"

"Okay first off, I'm not scared of anything," he said firmly. "And second…if you guys didn't forget, my birthday was last week."

They all blinked at him. "So," Ron stated.

"So," Draco said as he pulled out his wand. "I'm no longer an underage wizard." He then pointed his wand to the closets where extra pillows were stored. "Accio pillows!"

The five of them shrieked and ducked for cover when the pillows raced towards them. Laughter filled the room again as the kids all deflected the flying pillows. Draco laughed as he ran up to the bed and grabbed a free pillow out of the air and smacked the closest human body. Hermione fought him back and felt her pillow hit him against the side of the face. Luna took her turn on Draco as she swatted him with her pillow, but Draco laughed as he yanked her pillow away from her and threw her down on the mattress. Hermione jumped on Ron's back and he toppled over Luna, while Ginny and Harry's pillows were clashing together as if they were swords in a real live battle.

"Hermione, come take this one off my hands," Ginny said as she avoided a blow from Harry. "I need to get a certain someone."

Hermione responded by jumping on top of Harry, who wasn't prepared for it and they both fell onto the mattress with laughter. Ginny stepped over them and grunted as she smacked Draco as hard as she could on top of his head. "Ready to play, Malfoy?" she asked challenging him. It almost seemed weird that just a few short moments ago they were kissing in the kitchen and now they were having a innocent little pillow fight.

"You're going down, Gin-Gin," he said attacked her with his weapon. Ginny just laughed as she fought right back, swatting him with her pillow any chance he got.

As the war grew on and feathers scattered all around the six young wizards, no one paid attention to the older witch and wizard watching them from the doorway. Tonks and Lupin stood there with a smile on their faces.

"Oh, would you look at that," Tonks said softly. "It makes me want to cry."

Lupin put an encouraging arm around her. "They deserve this. This is what it should be like."

She rested her head on his shoulder. "They look like normal teenagers, without a care in the world. Oh, I hope one day it can be like this every day for them."

"It will be." He then closed the door to give the teenagers privacy. "We have to believe that or we'll loose hope."