Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Okay here's another one! I'm going to try and update as much as I can this week, because I will be MIA next week. I'm going to Arkansas for my sister's new baby! She's being induced on the first! We don't know if it will be a girl or a boy, maybe we can do some kind of pool? Anyone care to guess what it will be? He or she will be my 11th niece or nephew. I'm pulling for a girl, I have only three nieces! Seven nephews and they are taking over! Haha. Anyway, here's the next chapter. It's a Ginny/Draco chappie! Enjoy!

Chapter 35

Draco lied on his stomach as he watched his girlfriend sleep comfortably next to him. She was lying on her stomach as well and her long flaming red hair flowed over his pillow. Her back was exposed to him allowing his hands to caress her soft skin and he trailed his finger along her spine and to the small of her back. She shivered and moaned in her sleep causing him to smile as he pushed back strands of her hair.

Merlin, he loved her. Sometime it hurt just to look at her. If someone had told him during his first year at Hogwarts that he would be hopelessly in love with Ginny Weasley in his seventh year he would have cursed the messenger just for thinking that. Him? Fall in love with a Weasley? It was unheard of!

Yet, her he was, lying next to her as he watched her sleep like some love sick puppy. They had made love until they both collapsed in a heap of tangled limbs completely exhausted. Now, Draco was awake and he already wanted her again. He could have her if he wanted to. He could easily wake her up with slow lazy kisses and sink into her slowly as they both rocked together.

He groaned as he rolled out of his bed away from her. He needed to get a grip and keep his hands off her. He grabbed a pair of his pajama pants and tugged it over his hips before quietly slipped out of the room. The common room was empty just as he hoped it would be. He wasn't exactly popular anymore with his housemates but he didn't care. He knew what his purpose in life was for and that was to fight the war against Voldemort.

He frowned into the fire as he remembered the times his father had told great tales about the Dark Lord and how one day he would follow his dad's footsteps and be a faithful follower of Lord Voldemort.

He scowled. Not this guy. He didn't answer to anyone and he certainly wasn't going to snivel and bow to Voldemort when his flesh burned from the Dark Mark. He winced at the thought. "No freaking way," he mumbled as he rubbed his arm.

He sighed as he turned away from the fire, but nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of his father standing before him only inches a feet away. He immediately reached into his pocket and gripped his wand ready to take action.

"Hello…son," Lucious sneered. "Miss your old man?"

"Hardly," he said coolly though his heart quickened at the thought of Ginny just upstairs sleeping innocently. "How did you get in here?"

"Does it really matter?" He grabbed his arms and yanked him over to the nearest wall and pushed his back against it. "Traitor. You turned your back on your destiny."

Draco lifted his chin. "I make my own destiny, old man. Get your filthy hands off me."

Instead he circled his long fingers around his throat. "I could do it you know," he hissed. "All I have to do is squeeze."

"You would kill your own flesh and blood?" he croaked egging his father on.

"My son died the day he turned his back on the Dark Lord," he whispered as he squeezed tighter around his throat.

"Pity," Draco managed to say. "If I had known that…I'd have turned my back on Voldemort ages ago."

"You dare speak his name?!"

"Voldemort," he said again as he pushed his father away. "Voldemort, Voldemort…Voldemort."

Lucious' face turned red with anger. "Why you little…"

"Draco?" a soft feminine voice cared from up the stairs.

Draco froze as he watched his father look up the stairs. "Well, well," he said as he looked back at him. "Been busy?

"If you hurt her I swear I'll…"


"Draco?" she called out again.

"Maybe I'll sneak back in the shadows and get a good look at your little lady friend."

Draco paled as he watched him sink back into the shadows out of sight. He then hurried to the stairs, hoping to cut her off. He saw her standing in the middle of the steps dressed in one of his T-shirts. "Ginny, are you crazy?" he asked as he ran up the stairs to meet her. "Get back upstairs."

"I woke up and you were gone…"

"I couldn't sleep," he said quickly as he started to nudge her up the stairs. "I'll be up in a second."

"What's wrong?" she asked touching his cheek. "Something's wrong."

He knocked her hand away. "I'm fine, just please go…"

"I don't believe you. Draco, just…"

"Dammit, Ginny just get upstairs and leave me alone," he said angrily. "I just want to be alone, is that so hard to understand?"

He could see the hurt in her eyes and it broke his heart, but he wanted to get her upstairs as fast as he could and if her getting mad at him did the trick then so be it. "Just, go upstairs," he said again as he took a step away from her.

"Fine," she said stiffly before turning on her heels. "Be alone for all I care."

He watched in sorrow as she stalked up the stairs, but knew that for now she was safe. Remembering his father he turned around to see him starring up at him. "Get out."

"A Weasley?" He shook his head. "Tut tut…and I thought you couldn't sink no lower."

"Get out," Draco repeated and pulled out his wand. He wasn't going to attack unless he had to. This wasn't the time or the place.

He chuckled. "Looks like I struck a nerve. Now I know how to get you where it really hurts."

Draco's hand started to shake with a mixture of fear and anger. "You hurt her and I will kill you."

Lucious sneered. "I'd like to see you try. We'll meet again Draco, you can bet your life on it."

Draco kept his wand trained on his father as he watched him run to the window and jumped into the night sky. By the time he got to the window himself there was no sign of his father. He slammed the window and locked it as he frantically cursed his father over and over again. He knew about Ginny. His worst fear had come true and knew that his father would use her in any way he could.

He rushed up the stairs taking two at a time desperate to see Ginny, just to assure himself that she was safe. She was back in his bed sleeping on her side and relief overwhelmed him as he walked to his bed. She was safe and he was going to make sure it stayed that way.

He slipped under the covers and immediately turned to her back, wrapping his arm around her. She tensed when he pulled her up against him and he hated himself for that. "I'm sorry," he breathed into her hair. He took a shaky breath, breathing in her scent of roses she always carried. "I'm so sorry." He felt her body relax and he shut his eyes and held her tight. "I'm scared, Gin. So scared." He nuzzled her hair and moved his lips to her ear. "I love you so much it scares the hell out of me."

She sighed and finally turned to him. "Draco…what happened?"

He shut his eyes as he tried not to think about his father and his threats. "Nightmare," he murmured and kissed her forehead. "I can't loose you, Gin."

"You won't," she assured him as he reached up and kissed him softly. "I promise."

"I need you," he breathed into her mouth before their touched. "Merlin, I can't stop shaking."

"Shh," she whispered as she rolled him over on his back. "Relax, baby."

Draco closed his eyes as he let Ginny run kisses along his chest. He took a deep calming breath as he let himself fill up with Ginny. The feel, taste and smell of her surrounded him as he started to relax. He lifted his hips happily when she tugged at his pants and watched with desire as she pulled his shirt over her head.

She didn't waste anytime as she took himself into her slowly as he arched and hissed at the feel of her surrounding him. "Ginny," he whispered as he rested his hands on her hips urging her to move. With her back arched she rode him and the sight was absolutely breathtaking. He leaned up and held her tightly to him, burying his face her neck as she never broke her rhythm.

He shuddered with her as they came together and he nuzzled his face between her breasts as emotions started to spill out of him.

Ginny felt the tears streaming down her skin before she realized Draco was the one who shed them. Her heart went out to him as she held him close and started to rock him, strumming her fingers in his hair. She had never seen him shed one tear to her and tonight he wept as he clung to her like she was the only thing he needed. "Shh," she murmured as she kissed his temple. "Lie with me."

Draco felt himself being pushed back onto the bed, but he didn't let go of her. He was on his side now and their legs were tangled together and he was still deep inside her. The last thing he remembered hearing before he fell asleep was Ginny whispering, "I love you."