Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Here's more. I'm actually working on "Tango" right now so maybe I'll be able to update tomorrow on that one as well. EnjoyJ

Chapter 28

Harry tried to shower as fast as he could so he could continue what he started with Hermione. Unfortunately, it took awhile to rinse away all the mud that was on him. Hermione was right. They definitely needed to stop long enough to shower.

Once he was mud free and squeaky clean he dried off and tugged on a pair of his boxers over his hips. He rummaged through his closet until he found a pair of his jeans that had just been freshly washed. He then quickly pulled over his plain white shirt as he shuffled his way to the door. He didn't even bother putting on shoes, he knew they weren't going anywhere for awhile. He beat Hermione to the common room so he decided to grab the book and read some more while he waited. He lounged himself onto the couch and opened up to his marked page and continued on with the story.

He hadn't gone very far at all when the book was torn away from his hands by none other than Hermione. Before he could retaliate she tossed the book aside and straddled him, sitting a little to harder on his stomach then necessary. "Hermione," he grunted as he looked up at her beaming face. "Gently, please?"

She giggled as she put to hands by his head and loomed over him. "Sorry, but your fantasies about Morgana will have to be put on hold."

He grinned and then leaned up to a sitting position as he circled his arms around her waist bringing her close. "Why fantasize when the real deal just dropped in my lap?"

She smiled and let him coax her with quick tiny kisses. "The whole time I was in the shower…" She closed her eyes when moved his kisses down her neck. "I couldn't believe what had happened." She gasped when his tongue flicked out to taste her skin. "I still can't believe it."

"Believe it," he mumbled against her skin. "Merlin, you smell good."

She arched her neck to give him more access. "You told me that…that night on the broom."

"Hmm. I meant it then and I mean it now." He started to move his lips back up to her face. "You know what else I like?"

"What's that?" she whispered.

His lips flirted with hers. "Your mouth." He groaned as took a quick nip at them. "It's like another world." He then tasted her deeply. "I could kiss you all day."

"Well, lucky for us," she said breathlessly. "We have no where to be for awhile."

"Damn lucky." He plunged his tongue into her mouth as he pressed a hand against the small of her back, urging her closer. He groaned when she moved against him while their tongues continued to meet over and over again in a desperate rhythm. His fingers moved to her face cupping it gently while her hands were lost in his still damp hair. Merlin, why had they waited so long? He knew…he always knew in the back of his mind that things were always different with Hermione. Why did they waste so much time?"

He groaned in frustration as he leaned forward, causing her to topple on her back and he followed suite. He nestled on top of her as they kept right on kissing her passionately while his hands started to roam. A hand traveled down the arch of her neck, over the sides of her breast past her hips and then…to soft skin. On a groan he pulled away shocked and looked down to see himself wrapped in a long pair of shapely naked limbs. "Hermione, just what exactly do you have all one," he said in awe as he looked back down at her.

She grinned seductively. "Oh, just one of your old school shirts you've outgrown," she said looking down at the starch white buttoned shirt that once belonged to Harry a few years back. "And then there's my underwear and…that's about it."

Harry stared at her in shock with his mouth opened. But then he groaned as he leaned his head back down. "Merlin, you must be trying to torture me."

Hermione giggled against his mouth and then laughed when he rolled them right off the couch and onto the soft rug by the fire. He was now on his back and she on top while she propped herself on her hands, her back arched and her bare legs were tangled with his denim covered ones. "And if I was trying to torture you?" she asked as she moved her hips slightly against hers.

He groaned as he gripped her hips to keep her still. "I'd say you were succeeding with flying colors, Granger."

She smiled and leaned down to kiss him softly. "Good to know," she said and kissed him again.

"I should warn you," he said between kisses.

"What?"

"I can be…pretty good at…torturing as well."

Hermione yelped he flipped her over onto her back in a lightening flash and then groaned loudly when he moved against her but more roughly than she had. "See?"

She could only nod her head as she anxiously reached for him desperate for his kisses again. Harry obliged as he coaxed her with his lips and tongue as she clung to him urgently. She always told herself that when she became intimate with a boy she would try and take it slow. However, she didn't know how slow she would be able to take when Harry Potter kissed her as if his life and hers depended on it.

XXX

"A little to the left," Fred instructed his twin brother as he watched the mistletoe float in midair. It was their latest products they had been working on and they had to do a few tests before it was perfect. They had hoped to get it out this year, but they had a slight accident which caused George to want to kiss everything in sight and that was no good.

"It has to be perfect to when the person walks in they'll for sure walk under it," George said as he kept his wand trained on the mistletoe.

"There, right there," Fred said as he held up his hands. "That's perfect. Keep a permanent floating charm on it and all we have to do is wait for our first victim."

"Ron, are you coming?" Luna's voice echoed from outside the drawing room.

"Tell mum I'll be right down!" his voice boomed.

"Perfect!" Fred boasted. "Luna and Ron. The perfect test couple."

"Luna, could you come in here a moment," George called out while Fred snickered beside him.

The doors to the drawing room flung open and Luna breezed in. "What do you two want? We're suppose to head down for…ahh!"

"Brilliant!" Fred said when Luna all of the sudden was frozen to the floor.

Luna waved her arms as she fought to keep her balance. "Why can't I move?"

"No worries, Luna," George said as he went over to steady her. "Just doing a little test on our new product." He then pointed above her head with a grin.

Luna looked up and her mouth dropped. "Mistletoe?" she asked and then scowled at them. "Mistletoe!"

"No need to get upset, luv," Fred said with a smile. "The first bloke you see has to give you a kiss."

"What do you mean? I saw you first, didn't I?"

"Oh no, no, no," Fred said as he shook his head. "We made sure the mistletoe doesn't work on us. One of the many benefits of being the founder of them."

"Ugh, so what am I suppose to do? Wait here until someone…"

"There you are," Ron said as he walked into the room. "What are you doing in here, we need to be in the kitchen for dinner."

Luna's mouth dropped when her eyes made contact with Ron. "Uhhhh…"

"And we have winner ladies and gentlemen!" Fred said as he yanked Ron forward.

"Huh?" he asked dumbly as Fred positioned him in front of Luna. He eyed her and noticed she was blushing. "What's going on?"

"Er…I'm kind of…stuck," she mumbled as she looked up to the ceiling. "Thanks to Fred and George's new product."

Ron followed his gaze up to see a mistletoe dangling above Luna's head and he swallowed the large lump in his throat. "Oh."

"And you dear brother of mine," George said as he thumped him on the back. "Are the only one who can free her."

"Me?!" he asked frantically. "Why me??"

"Because, it only works on the first person they see and you were it."

"But…"

"And it doesn't work on us, so don't ask," George pointed out."

"So let me get this straight," Ron said as he took a deep breath. "Luna is pretty much glued to the floor unless…I kiss her, correct?"

"That's correct. Now, pucker up little brother," Fred said as he nudged him.

"Hey, lay off," Ron said as he shoved him away. He couldn't believe his luck. Granted, he wanted to kiss Luna again but this was not the way he pictured it and he didn't plan on having an audience. "All right. Fine. But you guys need to leave."

"What?" Fred said.

"No way, we need to be here and make sure it works, you know…study it."


"I'll tell you aaaalll about it," he mumbled as he grabbed his twin brothers and started to shove him out the door.

"But Ron we need to…"

"Out you go," he said as he pushed him out.

Fred turned around. "One more thing, Ron. Since it's still in working process. One little kiss might not cut it…if you get my drift."

"Gee, thanks for the tip." Ron slammed the door in his face and locked the door. He sighed and turned back towards Luna. "Stupid gits," he mumbled as he walked to her.

Luna sighed as she looked down at her feet. "I'm sorry they put you in this position."

Ron looked at her weirdly. "What are you talking about?"

She shrugged. "I know you would rather it be someone else and…"

"Woah, wait a minute," he said holding out his hand. "Why do you think that?"

Luna glanced up at him then. "Well…I know you don't see me that way and…"

"Oh you do? And where did you come up with this information?"

"Er…I just…assumed that…"

"Never assume, Luna," he said as he stepped closer to her. "That will always get you in trouble." He then tilted her chin up until she met his gaze and gave her a soft smile before their lips touched. He kept it sweet and gentle and only long enough where he got a hint of what she tasted like. "Can you move?" he whispered.

"Not yet," she murmured as she licked her lips.

"Well, we better try it again." He moved his hand to the side of her face and pressed his lips to hers once more, but this time more firmly. He stepped closer, snaking an arm around her waist and pulling her towards him.

Luna let out a whimper as she lifted her arms around his neck and then slightly opened her mouth to him. Their tongues touched and something inside Luna burst inside of her as she clung to him desperately. Her fingers dove into his hair and gripped tightly as Ron plunged his tongue into her mouth over and over again. She met each stroke as she felt her legs start to warm up and finally noticed she could move. "I'm free," she murmured between kisses.

"Want me to stop?" he asked breathlessly into her mouth before tasting her again.

"Mmmm….not on your life," she groaned and surprised him by jumping up and wrapping her legs around him.

He muffled a grunt against her lips but immediately retaliated by placing his hands on her bottom to hold her properly. Yeah, this was much better, he thought as he started to shuffle his way to the door and pressed her back against it. He could just stay here and kiss her like this all night. I wonder if his mother would notice they were gone.

"Ron! Luna! What's keeping you?" her voice shrilled from the kitchen.

Then again, maybe not, he thought on a groan as he pulled away from her mouth. "Um…be right there, Muuuumph." His last word was muffled against Luna's demanding lips and she pulled her down so hard he had to slam a hand on the door to keep his balance. Merlin, she was amazing!

"Luna," he gasped as he finally managed to pull away. "We should probably…mmm….go."

"Yeah, probably," she said breathlessly as she held his face in her hands. "I've been wanting to do that for forever."

"Really?" he grinned as he set her down on her feet. "Me too. Meet me down here later tonight? Say midnight?"

"It's a date," she said as she gave him a quick kiss. She quickly smooth down her hair and straightened her blouse and finally walked out of the drawing room.

Fred and George had to bite their lips to keep from laughing when they saw their brother come shuffling in the kitchen with his hair all mussed and a dumb smile on his face. "Everything all right?" Fred asked with a snicker as Ron sat down in front of him.

He grinned. "Perfect. Not a thing needs changing."

"What are you talking about?" Ginny asked in confusion.

"Don't ask," Luna said and shared a smile with Ron.

Under the table Ron reached over and caressed her thigh. He couldn't wait until midnight.