Unofficial Portkey Archive

Harry's Seventh Year by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Harry's Seventh Year

Harrys Mistress

Hello all! Yes, I'm alive and well, sorry for the long wait. A lot of things have been going on and been really busy, and it's not going to get any better. I'm going to be busy every weekend this month so my updates won't frequent. Sorry guys. Here's an update for now.

Chapter 38

Even after the disastrous events during the last Hogsmeade visit, Three Broomsticks was still packed. In fact even more so that the six of them had a difficult time finding a table. Luckily, they were able to snag a curcular booth to snug into and barely fit.

They ordered around of butterbeers and Harry treated, telling the guys they could get the next round. The pub was loud and they had to lean close to each other to talk. Harry picked up his drink that was just placed in front of him and scanned the bar as he took a sip. He noticed that most people were relaxed and having a good time, but was able to pick out a few that were tense as they stole wary glances at the front door. At one point, the door flew open and one or two people jumped, including Hermione. Harry saw her relax when she realized it was just a student with arms so full of packages he had to kick the door open.

"Hey," Harry said placing a hand over hers. "Want to get out of here? Go for a walk?"

"Oh, no that's okay, Harry," she said giving him a small smile. "We can stay."

"Hermione," he said leaning closer to her so she could hear him over the noisy crowd. "Let's get out of here. Just you and me?" He kissed the soft spot below her ear, causing her to gigle softly. "Maybe hike up to the Shrinking Shack?"

She shuddered out a breath and grabbed his hand. "Let's go," she demanded and tugged him out of the booth.

"Hey, were are you to going?"

"Er…a walk, see ya!" Harry grined waving at them over his shoulder as Hermione continued to drag him out the door. "Jeez, Hermione, I knew you liked walks, but slow down a bit."

"What can I say, you made a walk sound so intriguing."

Harry smiled as he wrapped an arm around her. "I do what I can. Besides, it's been awhile since I've been able to have you to myself."

They headed towards the outskirts of the village towards the Shrinking Shack. "That's what you get for being to busy for me," she said reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"It's all Tanner's fault." He kissed her. "He's evil."

"Harry wait up!"

Harry and Hermione turned. "Well speak of the devil," he said when he saw Tanner and a pretty brunette walking up to them. "I was just talking about you."

"Should I ask what about?" he asked with a grin.

"No. Is this the famous Veronica?"

"It surely is," he boasted pulling her to his side.

"It's nice to meet you, this is my girlfriend, Hermione."

"Hello," Hermione smiled shaking the older woman's hand.

"I've heard so much about you, Harry," Veronica said with a smile. "Tanner says you're a hard worker."

"Well, he works me hard. So, are you two off or on duty?"

"On actually," Tanner said. "We're suppose to blend in with the crowd, just to make sure if there was another attack. Leave it to Veronica though to make time for shopping."

"Our wedding is around the corner, Tanner, every chance we get should be taken." She rolled her eyes at Hermione. "Learn from my mistakes, just leave the guy out of it and take care of it yourself."

"Hey, I told you time and time again that I couldn't pick out china with you," Tanner said in his defense. "I don't know the first thing about it."

"Obviously. He actually wanted to pick this cheesy dish with a hippogriff on it."

Tanner huffed out a breath. "They are a symbol of love for crying out loud."

"I know, that's why I took pity on you." She kissed his cheek. "Your heart was in the right spot."

Harry chuckled. "You two are going to be very happy together, I'm sure."

"Yeah," Tanner said beaming already forgetting their harmless tiff. "Isn't she great?"

"Yeah, she's honestly too good for you, Tanner. You got lucky."

"Hey, I could say the same to you, junior," he said pointing at him.

Harry just grinned. "Touche."

"Well look who it is," a familiar voice came from behind them. "It's Harry Potter and his mud blood girlfriend."

Harry turned and scowled when he saw Crabbe and Goyle strutting towards them. "What are you two doing here? Last time I checked you two were expelled."

"Last time I checked this wasn't Hogwarts property."

"Why, they're idiots," Tanner said after a quick study of them and flashed a look to Harry. "We could take them no problem."

"Actually, Tanner, I'd like a go at it myself."

He sighed. "I guess I'll let you have all the fun. It's the least I can do. I'll be here to back you up."

"Hermione, step back," Harry said as he pushed her gently to Tanner and Veronica.

"Harry, what are you…"

"Don't worry, Tanner taught me well." He turned to Crabbe and Goyle. "You goons ready?"

Wands at the ready they pointed at Harry and waited. "You just going to stand there or are you going to pull out your wand, Potter?"

He shrugged. "Don't need it."

They both snorted out a laugh. "Fine, your death wish. The Dark Lord will reward us on your stupidity."

"Don't count on it," Harry said and with wicked speed he grabbed Goyle's wrist and twisted. He howled in pain as he doubled over and Harry took his wand out and threw it to Tanner. Before Crabbe could even think of a spell to use on Harry, he rotated on his back leg and kicked his wand out of his hand. "Looks like it's a fair fight now," Harry said before turning his attention back to Goyle who was still doubling over and kicked his right foot straight in his face.

Goyle was down flat on his back and Harry turned to Crabbe just in time to block his pathetic attempt at a punch and then counter back with his fist plowing in Crabbe's gut. He grunted as he crumbled on his hands and knees, but Harry wasn't finished as he dragged him up by his shirt. "Had enough?" Harry asked the half unconscious Crabbe before finally slamming his head against his causing him to crumble to the ground.

Goyle managed to stagger up and grab Crabbe as they stumbled away from Harry in fear. "Give Voldemort my best regards!" Harry called after them.

He turned to see Veronica cheering for him and Hermione staring in shock with her jaw dropped to the floor. "Well, how was that?" he asked Tanner.

Tanner sniffed as he dabbed his eyes. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry," he choked and grabbed Harry by the shoulders. "That was…beautiful."

"Aww, shucks…it was nothing really."

"Oh brother," Veronica said with a roll of her eyes. "Let's go, Tanner before you start embarrassing yourself."

"My boy is growing up and kicking ass, sweetie," he sniffed as he let her pull her away.

"Yes, yes, it's very touching."

Harry grinned and looked at Hermione who was still speechless. "You going to say anything?"

"I…I…wow." She gazed at him with a look of utter belief. "I have to say that I find that side of you very sexy."

His grinned widened. "Really?"

She groaned as she grabbed his shirt and yanked him forward. "Really." She then jumped him causing him to stumble back a bit as her lips assaulted his. "Merlin, that turned me on."

"So I….mmmm…see. Woah, careful there or I'll take you right here."

"I wouldn't stop you," she breathed. "Harry, whether we haul ass back to the castle or you take me here, I don't care just decide. After seeing that fine display of masculinity I'm sorry, but I have to have you."

He groaned and yanked her higher on his waist. "In the trees," he said as his hands already disappeared under her skirt. "It's closer, yet a little bit more private."

"Good." She bit his bottom lip. "Hurry."

Harry staggered towards the trees as their lips stayed locked as tongue glided over tongue and teeth nipped. Harry pushed her against a tree and she immediately worked on the fly of his pants while he dragged down her panties. "No finesse this time," he groaned and slowly pushed his way inside her.

She moaned in approval. "No, not this time…fast and hard, Harry."

Harry wrapped her legs around his waist and grind his hips with hers once before nipping at her ear. "Hold on tight."